Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

405 Alexander Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

New 888-717-5153
Used 888-716-7310
Service 888-505-4406

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

New Experience in Leasing a Vehicle

by from Laporte, Pa |

For the past twenty eight years we have purchased a new vehicle every three to four years, many of which were purchased at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet. I went to the beautiful new showroom in Muncy inquiring about leasing a new vehicle this time and met with salesman Alex Rios who did and excellent job explaining the pros and cons of leasing. After all my questions were answered and some negotiation as to monthly payments, we drove out of the dealership 3 hours later in a new 2015 Chevy Suburban. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and knowledge of those staff I came in contact with while at the dealership. It was a "painless" experience that that we would recommend to anyone interested in making a vehicle purchase.

September 19, 2014

Dear Bob and Karen, We appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you again! Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext 148

EASY TRANSACTION!!!!!!!!!!

by from Sullivan County, PA |

After a disappointing experience earlier in the day, dropped in on Blaise Alexander Chevrolet, met with Mitchell, and purchased a wonderful tiny 2014 Chevy Spark! For what I paid for this "nearly" brand-new vehicle, I was expected to pay for a 2011 Kia Soul with 58K+ miles and 8 months left on the warranty! WONDERFUL experience - easy-peasy, and Mitchell was delightful. LOVE the Spark.........perfect commuting vehicle! Thanks, so much.

December 9, 2014

Hi! We're so glad you dropped into Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick and we're glad you enjoyed working with Mitch. We hope you enjoy your Chevy Spark for many miles to come and don't forget our service after the sale. It was kind of you to leave us such great feedback. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

Worth The 4 Hour Ride

by from Delaware |

I have been searching for the right truck for a long time. My needs were specific but unfortunately nothing local was becoming available. I finally caved and decided I'd have to travel. When I called I spoke to Michael Hughes who gave me an honest assessment of the truck. He even went out of his way and sent me a video on his phone to give me another look at areas I had questions about. What really pushed me over the edge to travel the distance was Michael himself. Car salesman get a bad rap. Micheal seemed honest, professional, and wasn't pushy to get a sale. Considering all this, I felt it was worth the risk to take a 4 hour trip to look at the truck. The journey was worth it. The truck was just as Micheal had described it and I ended up buying it. What could make the trip even better? Their financing beat my already low financing by over 1/4%. Because I was an out-of-stater, the paperwork process did take a little bit longer than normal. They apologized, made regular visits to touch base, and offered me coffee. It didn't bother me though because I'm normally a patient person. Because they kept visiting me and giving updates it made the waiting easier. Bottom line, I'm trilled with everything. Go visit the dealership and ask for Michael Hughes. Tell them Craig Lambert from cars.com sent you. :)

November 14, 2014

Mr. Lambert, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mike Hughes. It's always great to hear that our sales team has done a good job and we couldn't be more thrilled to have added you to our customer family. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything should come up. Sincerely, Shelly Neubauer

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Milton PA |

I started the day by getting my car inspected at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet & during that time I went out to the lot to start looking for options for my next car. Very quickly, I was asked if I needed any help and was handed over to Michael Hughes - a really great person to work with. Michael spent the next 6+ hours helping me look for the vehicle that would fit my needs, wants and budget. There were several others involved during the day, including Billy who was very helpful with the financial aspects. Michaels & Billy's approach on selling is not to push. Instead, they listened to what I wanted and gave me some reality checks on what I could get within my budget. Michael took me out for at least 4 test drives that day. By the end of the day, they found me a great pre-owned vehicle with low mileage that fits my lifestyle. Thank you to the entire Blaise Alexander crew for their service and patience.

October 13, 2014

We are always happy to hear about our customers' feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick! Sincerely, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext 148

Getting the right Vehicle

by from Howard,Pa |

If your looking for the right vehicle don't look any were else, Go to Blaise Alexander ! they will treat you right! We couldn't be any happier with them, We bought our First Camaro from them 2012 and loved it but we didn't drive it much over two year span, so we trade it in this year on a 2014 Silverado and Boy do we love it!!!!!! Thank so Much Josh and Team for getting us in it Leonard & Michele Sweeley

September 5, 2014

Thank you, Lenny! We were so glad to see you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you in the future, including setting up your service appointments. 570-368-8677

No PLace I'd Rather Go

by from Montoursville, PA |

Bought a Chevy Silverado and was helped by Bob Kaufman. There wasn't a single detail forgotten. Hooked up my Bluetooth, programmed my XM channels...everything. He was willing to take as much time with us as we needed. Sale was flawless and all routine maintenance ever since has been top notch. We'll never shop anyplace else. Plus, I like the fact that the Alexander family does and donates so much to charity. What a generous group of people.

August 1, 2014

It is so nice of you to provide such great feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. It truly makes us happy to know that our customers are satisfied. Thank you for allowing us to know that we have achieved that goal. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148

Excellent Service...Great Salesman!!

by from Wellsboro,PA |

Very happy..my wife and i bought our first new car from Blaise Alexander nineteen years ago!!!!!We are so glad we returned for this new vehicle!!!

July 20, 2014

looking but can not afford right now

by from williamsport pa |

nice vehicles and very pricy sales people are frindly and very helpfull

July 20, 2014

We are always happy to hear about our customer experiences. Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148

Purchase of 2012 Camaro Experience

by from Montoursville, PA |

We had recently purchased a 2011 Silverado and had worked with Bruce Fowler. I wanted to work with him when I was ready to consider buying a new Camaro. He impressed us as being up front about our concerns and answering our questions. Creating a good relationship with the dealership is an important consideration for us. In fact we would have preferred replacing our 2004 conversion van at Blaise Alexander's dealership but they no longer dealt with conversion vans, hence we purchased our present one with a new GMC at Altoona.

July 20, 2014

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your recent experience at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. It is customers like you who make our job a pleasure! We appreciate your time. Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

I dropped my '09 Tahoe off at Blaise Alexander's service area on a Sunday evening for some warranty work to the right rear passenger entry door lock. The dealership was not open but I had made prior arrangements to drop it off, and they have a very convenient key drop system. Monday morning at 9:30 I got a call that the work was completed and I could pick up my vehicle. When I got there I was dealt with very professionally and my vehicle was washed and properly repaired. I will recommend the dealership to everyone and will continue to do business there.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

July 20, 2014

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you, your family and friends again! Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148