Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

405 Alexander Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

New 888-717-5153
Used 888-716-7310
Service 888-505-4406

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Purchase of 2012 Camaro Experience

by from Montoursville, PA |

We had recently purchased a 2011 Silverado and had worked with Bruce Fowler. I wanted to work with him when I was ready to consider buying a new Camaro. He impressed us as being up front about our concerns and answering our questions. Creating a good relationship with the dealership is an important consideration for us. In fact we would have preferred replacing our 2004 conversion van at Blaise Alexander's dealership but they no longer dealt with conversion vans, hence we purchased our present one with a new GMC at Altoona.

Excellent Service...Great Salesman!!

by from Wellsboro,PA |

Very happy..my wife and i bought our first new car from Blaise Alexander nineteen years ago!!!!!We are so glad we returned for this new vehicle!!!

looking but can not afford right now

by from williamsport pa |

nice vehicles and very pricy sales people are frindly and very helpfull

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

I dropped my '09 Tahoe off at Blaise Alexander's service area on a Sunday evening for some warranty work to the right rear passenger entry door lock. The dealership was not open but I had made prior arrangements to drop it off, and they have a very convenient key drop system. Monday morning at 9:30 I got a call that the work was completed and I could pick up my vehicle. When I got there I was dealt with very professionally and my vehicle was washed and properly repaired. I will recommend the dealership to everyone and will continue to do business there.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

2011 Chevy Cruze? New Salesman

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

I recently bought a new car at this dealership. The salesman was only there 3 months and he was very courteous and knowledgable about the cars. Eric assisted me through the whole process and wasn't pushy at all. The only thing I couldn't give them 5 stars on was they took quite a while getting the paperwork around. Other than that this is an excellent dealership with a well trained sales staff. Go in and ask for Eric!