Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

405 Alexander Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

New 888-717-5153
Used 888-716-7310
Service 888-505-4406

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Awesome Dealership

by from Troy, PA |

I had my Vette in for a factory recall. The modification was performed in a timely manner. All personnel were polite and professional, as always. I highly recommend this dealership for sales AND service. They have always been accommodating in scheduling my appointments, as I live an hour and one half away. I have a Chevy dealer in my town, but prefer to drive the distance to Alexander's.

May 4, 2015

Hi Doug, thanks for the great recommendation of our service department, it's a pleasure working on your Vette. We appreciate the distance you travel to see us and we couldn't ask for a better customer. Thanks again!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Milton PA |

I started the day by getting my car inspected at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet & during that time I went out to the lot to start looking for options for my next car. Very quickly, I was asked if I needed any help and was handed over to Michael Hughes - a really great person to work with. Michael spent the next 6+ hours helping me look for the vehicle that would fit my needs, wants and budget. There were several others involved during the day, including Billy who was very helpful with the financial aspects. Michaels & Billy's approach on selling is not to push. Instead, they listened to what I wanted and gave me some reality checks on what I could get within my budget. Michael took me out for at least 4 test drives that day. By the end of the day, they found me a great pre-owned vehicle with low mileage that fits my lifestyle. Thank you to the entire Blaise Alexander crew for their service and patience.

October 13, 2014

We are always happy to hear about our customers' feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick! Sincerely, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext 148

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

I dropped my '09 Tahoe off at Blaise Alexander's service area on a Sunday evening for some warranty work to the right rear passenger entry door lock. The dealership was not open but I had made prior arrangements to drop it off, and they have a very convenient key drop system. Monday morning at 9:30 I got a call that the work was completed and I could pick up my vehicle. When I got there I was dealt with very professionally and my vehicle was washed and properly repaired. I will recommend the dealership to everyone and will continue to do business there.

July 20, 2014

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you, your family and friends again! Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair