Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

405 Alexander Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

New 888-717-5153 New 888-717-5153
Used 888-716-7310 Used 888-716-7310
Service 888-505-4406 Service 888-505-4406

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Completely satisfied with Enclave & sales process!

by from Laporte, PA |

Tom made the process easy and stayed late to evaluate a trade of my 2011 Enclave for a 2016 model Enclave. Tom worked with the Floor and Sales Managers to establish a trade value and factored in appropriate discounts. Everyone was friendly and the sales and work place was very orderly and clean. The offer was made to drive the new Enclave home for approval by the wife. I can easily say that both my wife and I are completely satisfied with the new Enclave and the purchasing process and experience.

January 9, 2016

Hi John, Congratulations on your Enclave, you chose a wonderful vehicle. We appreciate hearing your recommendation of Tom as your sales person, he is a wonderful ambassador for our dealership. Thanks for shopping with us and thanks for the review, both are much appreciated!

chevy trax

by from south williamsport pa |

james krouse was beyond so acceptable to deal with. He was professional, yet with a great personality. james made my wife very happy (trax was for her Silverado for myself) he made us comfortable with no pressure this was our 5th and 6th car/truck from blaise because upgrading not cause anything wrong and will always continue going to blaise for any future vehicles and will suggest to all to follow suit thank you so very much to james and blaise

November 1, 2015

Thanks for your continued patronage over the years, we certainly appreciate being your dealership of choice. We'll give James an atta boy for a job well done. Take care and have a safe winter in your new vehicles.

buying third silverado

by from south williamsport pa |

first time dealing with new sales person for us. james krouse was very easy and pleasant to work with we will recommend to all. thank you to james and blaise

November 1, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us and write a wonderful recommendation of James. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you back when the time comes. Take care!!

Oil Change.

by from Montoursville, PA |

Always come here for oil changes. Everything was fine. Facilities are great.

September 28, 2015

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it!

Friendly, clean, did not try to oversell service

by from Muncy Valley, PA |

New to the area, this was my first service here. Appointment system was very easy, good reminder system. Everyone was friendly. Work was done quickly. Also just switched from a VW to Chevy vehicle two years ago, it is nice to leave a dealership without spending a fortune and feeling taken advantage of. The car was inspected and they did not try to tell me that a part I have never heard of before needed replacing. Will definitely be back.

September 27, 2015

Hi Christy--thanks so much for giving us a try, we appreciate your consideration and your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if anything should come up, we're here to help. Take care!

Awesome Dealership

by from Troy, PA |

I had my Vette in for a factory recall. The modification was performed in a timely manner. All personnel were polite and professional, as always. I highly recommend this dealership for sales AND service. They have always been accommodating in scheduling my appointments, as I live an hour and one half away. I have a Chevy dealer in my town, but prefer to drive the distance to Alexander's.

May 4, 2015

Hi Doug, thanks for the great recommendation of our service department, it's a pleasure working on your Vette. We appreciate the distance you travel to see us and we couldn't ask for a better customer. Thanks again!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Milton PA |

I started the day by getting my car inspected at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet & during that time I went out to the lot to start looking for options for my next car. Very quickly, I was asked if I needed any help and was handed over to Michael Hughes - a really great person to work with. Michael spent the next 6+ hours helping me look for the vehicle that would fit my needs, wants and budget. There were several others involved during the day, including Billy who was very helpful with the financial aspects. Michaels & Billy's approach on selling is not to push. Instead, they listened to what I wanted and gave me some reality checks on what I could get within my budget. Michael took me out for at least 4 test drives that day. By the end of the day, they found me a great pre-owned vehicle with low mileage that fits my lifestyle. Thank you to the entire Blaise Alexander crew for their service and patience.

October 13, 2014

We are always happy to hear about our customers' feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick! Sincerely, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext 148

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair

by from Williamsport, PA |

I dropped my '09 Tahoe off at Blaise Alexander's service area on a Sunday evening for some warranty work to the right rear passenger entry door lock. The dealership was not open but I had made prior arrangements to drop it off, and they have a very convenient key drop system. Monday morning at 9:30 I got a call that the work was completed and I could pick up my vehicle. When I got there I was dealt with very professionally and my vehicle was washed and properly repaired. I will recommend the dealership to everyone and will continue to do business there.

July 20, 2014

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback to us at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you, your family and friends again! Thank you, Sara Baier Internet Sales Coordinator sbaier@blaisealexander.com 570-368-8677 ext. 148

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ warranty repair