Alexander Buick-Cadillac-GMC

800 Market Street, Sunbury, PA 17801

New 855-630-4904
Used 888-843-6023
Service 888-448-1614

The Area's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Great experience

by from Valley view, pa |

We have been very satisfied with the dealership. Our salesman, Glenn Williams, was great! He treated us very fairly. He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and was not pushy in the least! I will be the first one to say, in my opinion, dealing with car salesmen has always been a painful experience.......This definitely was not the case with Glenn. We actually bought a new vehicle and do not feel like we were taken across. We feel the dealership was fair in their pricing and that we got a fair deal. We would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone and hope you would have the pleasure of working with Glenn.

Iachini Purchase 2013 GMC Sierra Denali

by from Montoursville, PA |

The entire buying process was an excellent experience. Glenn Williams was my sales consultant and he did an excellent job. He is very organized and efficient and made the entire process seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially this sales consultant to anyone. I am a very satisfied customer and will return to this family of dealerships for future purchases. Sincerely, Chris Montoursville, PA

BUYING A CAR

by from SELINSGROVE,PA |

I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR FROM THEM GLENN WILLIAMS WAS VERY GOOD AND VERY NICE.

great deal on truck, great people to deal with!!!!

by from Finksburg, MD |

I would like to thank Joe and Brett at Alexander GMC,Sunbury Pa. They made the whole truck buying experience very easy. Everyone we came in contact with we polite, friendly & professional. They made us feel at home! I'm very happy with my new truck!!!!! They gave me an excellent price for my trade in. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we drove 125 miles to buy this vehicle. Go see for yourself, it will be worth it!!! THANKS!!

Our first vehicle from Alexanders

by from Northumberland, Pa |

We usually shop around for a car, this time we went straight to Alexanders in Sunbury. There we were approached by Glenn Williams. He showed us a couple cars in the price range we wanted to be at never once tried to get us to buy a more expensive car. My husband saw a Nissan Murano that he really liked and even tho it was more than we wanted to spend Glenn worked with us and got us a great deal and we took the car home. Glenn was very helpful, honest and not pushy he did all he could to meet our standards and make us happy. We will definitely be back to deal with Glenn Williams again.

April 3, 2012

Thank you for the review. We are happy you enjoyed your experience here and hope you have many more with us. Enjoy your Nissan!

Best and fastest dealer I ever bought a car from

by from East stroudsburg |

My experience at Blaise Alexander was outstanding From the minute I walked in the door until I drove my new gmc off the lot. My sales person was Glenn Williams. I would highly recommend to contact Glenn if your looking for a new or used vehicle. I drove 1 hr and 1/2 to the dealership even though there is a local dealership 2 miles from my house. They gave me top dollar for my trade and discounted the new vehicle with all the incentives that I didn't even need to negotiate on the final price. I would go out of my way and drive there again.

March 6, 2012

That means a lot to us! We've very happy we were able to help you, even when you live so far away! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thank you!

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from Northumberland, PA |

Very enjoyable car buying experience. We delt with sales consultant Glenn Williams who was NOT pushy and wanted us to proceed at our own pace. Our trade in was valued faily we were able to come to an agreeable deal without a great deal of posturing. Glenn's sales manager, Mike Reed, was very professional and was very pleasant to work with.

March 6, 2012

We are very glad you enjoyed your experience here! We are happy to have so many people involved in the deal being helpful and professional. Thank you!

Customer Srevice approach

by from Danville, PA |

Joe Santer made my purchase a great experience. follow was great, not overbearing. he was patient and exceptional to work with. go see him for your next purchase, no hassle and the right approach

March 6, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to write about us. Glad you are enjoying your new vehicle and we hope to see you again in the future!

Alexander Buick in Sunbury- Glenn Williams

by from Lewisburg, PA |

I worked with Glenn Williams and he was outstanding. He listened to what I wanted and did not try to sell me something else. he really knew the vehicle (Buick Lacrosse). I have since sent 2 coworkers to him. Great experience.

January 24, 2012

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very thankful for the referrals you have sent in. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

GMC Canyon Purchase

by from W-B, Pa. |

Recently purchased a new pickup from Joe and Co. in Sunbury. These boys are definitely in the business of selling. If you are a serious buyer new or used stop by and see these boys.

new car shopping

by from Orangeville |

Joe Santer was very personable and friendly. He was extremely helpful in getting the vehicle that I wanted. He added heated seats that another dealer said wasn't possible. He knows the vehicle inside and out and helped me program my bluetooth. He's called me twice to see how everything is going since I picked up the Yukon. He's great!