Nissan Fort Lauderdale

1051 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Used 877-229-2015

service department

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

terrible place to service the car.parts department Paul made me wait two and a half weeks for SD card and I still didn't get it. Nicole the supervisor hopeless

loving my ROUGE

by from fort lauderdale, Florida |

Will Ortiz made my experience at Nissan Fort Lauderdale, wonderful and stress free as possible. Thank you so much, see you in a couple of years when i trade up.... wink wink.....

September 23, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Nissan Fort Lauderdale. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Nissan Versa Purchase - 7/3/2014

by from Pompano, FL |

This was one of the easiest purchases I ever made. This is a great location with a friendly group of sales people who answered all my questions. I would definitely buy from them again if I ever needed to and have referred friends and family as well.

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Amazing Experience!!!!! Sales Rep Wilfredo Ortiz is the best. He was so nice. He explained everything to me and even set up my first oil change appointment. The entire experience was quick and customized to my availability and time.

Pathfinder Recall Service Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Received a recall on our new Nissan Pathfinder, brought it back to Autonation Nissan Ft Lauderdale. Craig Servo was my contact and he was very professional throughout the whole experience. Offered me a free shuttle back to work and even called to let me know we were eligible for a free oil change. Couldn't have been a smoother experience.

July 9, 2014

Michael, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Nissan Fort Lauderdale. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Nissan at Ft. lauderdale is awesome

by from Hollywood, Fl |

I had a BMW and their service depart experience was good, but Nissan at Ft. Lauderdale it is an amazing place not only awesome experience to purchase your vehicle but even better place to service your vehicle. Nissan at Ft. Lauderdale is not close to my house another Nissan place is closer but I would never excite to drive the distance to have my car service there. It is like no other. Maddie

May 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent sales experience with Jennifer Crease!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I bought into the dealership looking to replace my old Nissan Altima which I had owned for a few years. I had a few models and budget in mind. Jennifer Crease worked with me and showed me all the available options that fit around my budget. I really feel Jennifer took the time to explain all the different models, the different features and was kept very well informed throughout the whole process. I was happy to walk out with my replacement vehicle that very same day. I would recommend Jennifer as an exceptional salesperson.

Excellent Sales Experience!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I thought I would be purchasing from Toyota again, but the service department had gotten so bad that I didn't want to buy a car that would be serviced there. I had the good fortune to work with Jennifer Crease when I walked into the dealership. She is enthusiastic, friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable. Jennifer made the purchase process very easy. She made sure we were introduced to the parts and service people. I felt like she was introducing me to her family. It was a good feeling. After my purchase, I saw that the service department got a bad review on this site last December. I hope they have resolved any service issues before I go in to get my first oil change!

April 10, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever find yourself with concerns feel free to give us a call!

Wow! What an awesome experience

by from Hollywood,Florida |

Jennifer Crease is the best sales person I have ever experienced. She made the experience of buying a new SUV an absolute stress free experience. The staff of AutoNation Nissan of Ft. Lauderdale are friendly and helpful. I must say I was nervous about going to the dealership to buy a new car because of my past experience with other dealers.Jennifer and staff really made me feel comfortable with the whole buying process which in turn my nerves were calmed very quickly.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away, and we're glad Jennifer lived up to this promise. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Exceptional Experience with Benjamin

by from Aventura, FL |

I am super happy with my lease at Auto Nation Fort Lauderdale . My salesman Benjamin Ishmael and staff were professional, friendly, helpful and courteous . Benjamin, made sure that the transaction and all my requirement with the lease were met. I am very happy with my 2014 Altima. Once again, Thank You Benjamin for your fine work. You made this a truly exceptional experience. Carmen Rojas