BZ Motors Chrysler, Inc.

6801 Westbranch Hwy, Lewisburg, PA 17837

New 877-637-3302
Used 888-857-0353
Service 888-748-6829

BZ Motors - "The Dealership You Can Trust"

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Galeton, PA |

The staff at BZ Motors gave us the best experience we have ever received when purchasing a new vehicle. We drove 2 hours to buy a car from them, and will buy the next one there too! We've purchased many vehicles over the years and BZ Motors has the best staff by far!! They even gave us an oven mit!

March 14, 2015

It was a pleasure meeting you folks last week. I saw Paula and thanked her as well. Make sure to tell your friends about our oven mits.

Worth the Trip!

by from Womelsdorf, PA |

I just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon at BZ Motors and it was a great experience. Scott helped me actually do all the negotiating ahead of time online so there was none of that when I got there. Then Elaine took care of me from there. She was amazing in that she handled everything for me, even the financing so I did not have to see several people. I appreciated that since I had already driven 2 hours to get there. Elaine is a very pleasant sales person to work with. I recommend her. She let me spend time with the car and test drive it twice to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I also wanted to add how great Tom from service was the next day when I had a service question about my new Jeep the next day. I would not hesitate for a second to buy another car here or to recommend BZ motors and their staff to all my friends and family. Thanks again Scott, Elaine, and Tom! Tony

Professional Staff

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

Second time I have purchased with this dealership. Staff are friendly and professional. They were able to get me in the vehicle I wanted.

March 14, 2015

Gill, Is it time to make it a third time? we always welcome your business.

purchase of sebring convertible

by from watsontown pa |

we are very pleased with this dealership this is our third vehicle purchase in 3 years al doebler very helpful knowledgeable

November 11, 2014

Thank you Millie. Its always nice to have returning customers.

Great customer friendly dealership

by from Watsontown, PA |

I've been looking for a different vehicle for long time since my current vehicle is 14 years old with over 160,000 miles on it. My van has been very good to me over the years, but I needed a change. I've been doing a lot of research on-line. I was at BZ's getting my van serviced and was looking around at the cars. The 2014 white Dodge Journey Crossroad really caught my eye. I talked with Kurt Kern about the car. We batted some numbers around with rebates, trade-in, financing, etc. I took the numbers home and was still doing more research. Buying a new car isn't something you do on the spur of the moment, at least not for me. I talked my husband in to going with me Saturday morning. We looked at the Journey again and another vehicle and my husband agreed with me about the Journey. With Kurt's help and the staff at BZ Motors, I drove off the lot with my new Dodge Journey! My husband and I take our vehicles there for service, which is excellent, and I will continue to do so with my new Journey. P.S. Kurt is a very nice guy, easy to talk to, and very personable. He is an asset to your dealership.

September 10, 2014

Newt, thank you so much for letting us know how your experience went last week. I am sure Kurt has followed with you all ready and I will make sure he gets a copy of this. Please let our staff know if you need anything down the road.

Great sales staff

by from Milton, PA |

Craig and Elaine were incredible at hanging in there with us and working through some wrinkles in our purchase of a used vehicle that we needed. They took all the time needed to get through the paperwork and come up with options when road blocks were met. We appreciated their talent and patience in selling a USED vehicle. If/when we are in the market for a new vehicle...guess where we will go! Thank you to this dealership in providing the support services to allow Craig and Elaine to do their work impeccably. Rick and Bonnie , Milton, PA

September 10, 2014

Bonnie and Rick, Thank you for your positive remarks. I will pass your comments on to Elaine and Craig. Please let us know if you need any help down the road.

Great Service-Great Dealership-Great Salespeople

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and was very pleased. We had the best experience in car buying we have ever had. Working with Craig Benner was a pleasure. There was absolutely no sales pressure. All our questions were answered and we got a great deal. After purchasing the vehicle we drove it over a 1000 miles home to Florida, we had no problems and are very pleased. I would highly recommend BZ Motors and Craig to anyone looking for a vehicle.

June 29, 2014

Bill and Carol, It was a pleasure meeting you earlier this month. You can be proud of Craig. He is a great young man and a pleasure to have as part of our staff.

Want a great buying experience?..Go to BZ Motors

by from Hazle Township |

I spent many hours at different dealerships in NEPA looking for a car. From Stroudsburg to Reading and Wilkes Barre to Lewisburg. BZ Motors is quite a ride for us but it was well worth it! I found a car on their website that I was interested in. I emailed the dealership around their closing time, and the sale manager (Scott Bennett) got back to me right away. I made an appointment to see the car the next day. Early the next morning I received an email from salesman Craig Benner (Scooter) confirming the appointment. Due to unforeseen circumstances my wife and I were over 2 hours late for our appointment. This didn?t present a problem as the car was out in front and ready for the test drive. Craig is a great sales person. No pressure, plus you feel like you have known him for a while. We fell in love with the car. He went out of his way, and above and beyond to work with us, so that we could leave with the vehicle. If you?re looking for a vehicle, either new or used, go to BZ. Be sure to ask for ?Scooter?, and get ready a pleasant experience.

June 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your remarks. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

No nonsense

by from Pennsylvania |

This is the second time I've purchased a car largely over the internet. Scott Bennett, the gentleman in charge of internet sales, was incredible to work with. Very responsive, very reasonable, and absolutely no nonsense. Got a great deal, with no hassle and could not be happier.

June 29, 2014

Thank you for your response. We would love to be your dealer of choice in the future as well.

A+ Recommend

by from Spring Mills, PA |

A big thanks to Elaine DePinto. She was very helpful and patient with all our questions etc... She went the extra mile for us. Great communication via email. We have talked with alot of dealers of the past several months looking for the right Jeep. Elaine and BZ were the most professional, friendly and knowledgeable staff we found. No pressure, no games. Two thumbs up. We will go back for our future purchases. THANKS!

April 1, 2014

Thank you for such a great review. Elaine is a asset to this company and I am sure she will give you great follow up in the future.

great buying experiance

by from northumberland,pa |

I just purchased a 2014 dodge journey from BZ motors and it was the best car deal experiance ive had. They took their time too show me things in the car. Answerd all my questions i had.I am looking foward too see how my experiance with service goes.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. The Journey is my wife's vehicle of choice as well and she loves it. We look forward to a long relationship with you through our service department as well.