Aubrey Alexander Toyota

1324 North Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870

New 877-272-2830
Used 888-440-0707
Service 866-511-5347

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

New Prius, Super Easy

by from Winfield PA |

Chris Shaffer made it super easy to find and purchase our 2015 Prius. This is the fourth car we purchased at Aubrey Alexander Toyota and they certainly treat repeat customers well. With his guidance we tested a couple of cars and quickly focused on the model we wanted. A little back and forth and it was done. If you go into the negotiation with a sense of what's fair to both sides, the dealer will make it work. So the whole thing went well. I know how excellent the dealership is with service and customer care. That's why I'm back. Highly recommended.

June 8, 2015

Hi John, thanks so much for your loyalty to our dealership. We couldn't be more pleased to read your review and we appreciate you taking the time to tell our potential customers about your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your Toyota for many, many miles!

Great customer service

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

My appointment wasn't in the system but the service manager made sure to honor the time I was scheduled and was very respectful of my time and the work was completed quickly.

Aubrey Alexander Toyota Review

by from Lewisburg, PA |

Very courteous and friendly. Loved the yogurt and coffee! Hey, you guys are a professional group of folks. Good job!

Great job

by from Selinsgrove, PA |

It didn't take long and the work was completed as scheduled by the time I requested my vehicle. Great job!

Inspection

by from Selinsgrove, Pa. |

I found the ease of scheduling, courtesy of employees,and getting in and out in a reasonable amount of time consistent every time I visit.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful write up of your experience with our service department. We always do what we can to give our customers the best service in the most efficient and economical manner. We look forward to seeing you next time. Take care and travel safe!!

Pleasent Experience

by from Shamokin, Pa |

large selection of cars. we really felt that Dennis Christiana and Chris Amato were truly doing their best to help us purchase our new car. We are very pleased with everything they done for us.

June 30, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, we're so thrilled to receive a perfect 5-star review from you. We appreciate you considering our dealership when deciding where to make your purchase, and we couldn't be more pleased to have you as a customer. Thanks again!!

Highlander Find!

by from Montgomery, PA |

Alexander Toyota as able to find us a Highlander that as closely as possible represented what we were specifically looking for after searching several dealerships. Everyone was polite, respectful, and great to work with. Kenndal did a terrific job and Eric and Dennis were also very helpful in fulfilling our wants and needs. They were also very fair with our trade-in, which was also purchased there. We hope to enjoy our travels in our new Highlander for many years to come.

June 26, 2015

Congratulations on being the proud owner of a new Highlander!! We appreciate you writing such a wonderful review and we appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you soon, until then, safe travels!!

great to work with

by from Selinsgrove PA |

This dealership employs consistently friendly, professional, knowlegable, considerate salesmen. They have a very complete selection of vehicles. Buying a car here is a very pleasant experience.

June 22, 2015

Thanks so much Kathleen, we appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. We pride ourselves on treating our customers like family, and by your review, it seems as though we achieved that. We wish you safe travels until we see you next time. Thanks again!!

Great Service

by from Herndon, PA |

Service reps are very kind, considerate and knowledgeable. Waiting for service to be completed is a very nice experience ....you have a very nice lounge area.

June 22, 2015

Thanks for reviewing us Lois, it's a pleasure hearing that you enjoyed your experience with us. We value your business and we are glad you enjoyed your wait. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other suggestions on how we can do better. Thanks again!!

I like dealing with this dealership

by from Nanticoke,pa |

Todd got me in the truck I really wanted he spent at least 4 hours going over various choices until I got what I wanted. The price was fair and I am happy

June 22, 2015

Thanks Mike--we appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. We're so glad you found a wonderful vehicle that's perfect for you and we wish you many miles of enjoyment. Thanks again!!

James R. Taylor

by from Mifflinburg, PA |

Received prompt, courteous service. Appreciated the fact that I was provided a vehicle to use while my Tacoma was being serviced. I expected a three day "wait" period. Tacoma was ready to be picked up in two.

June 22, 2015

Thanks for telling us about your recent visit to our service department for your Tacoma, it's a pleasure working with you. If we can make your visits better in any way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!