Aubrey Alexander Toyota

1324 North Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870

New 877-272-2830
Used 888-440-0707
Service 866-511-5347

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Hail Damaged Trade

by from Elysburg, PA |

I bought my previous Highlander from this dealership almost 3 years ago. After a significant hail storm, my beloved 2012 Highlander had significant damage. Many people were affected by the storm and the soonest I could get my SUV into a body shop was the end of October. Taking a chance that the dealership would be willing to work with me, I stopped in. To my surprise, I drove off the lot with a new vehicle the same day which was completely unexpected! I feel like I got a very fair trade-in value considering the extent of the damage to my vehicle and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The best news is I don't have to drive a hail damaged vehicle for the next 4 months!

Another great buying experience!

by from Coal Township, PA |

Our 4th new car purchase from Chad Scholl! Always a great buying experience! We have also had great experiences with the service dept.

February 26, 2015

Thanks for your loyalty, we truly appreciate it. It's a pleasure working with you on your car deals and we are thankful for the great review. Safe travels!

Awesome group of sales professionals!!

by from Watsontown, Pa |

I have bought many new and used vehicles from this dealership. I've always received a great deal when I've bought anything here. The dealership goes over and beyond what's expected. And like their slogan, they do what it takes to make a deal. Thanks for everything guys!!

February 26, 2015

Thanks for the review. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each & every deal, and we're so glad to have you back. Thanks for being a part of our customer family.

RAV4 Purchase

by from Muncy, Pa |

We did not plan to purchase a new vehicle, but with 105,000 miles on our Camry and the deal we arrived at we are now owners of a new RAV4.

February 26, 2015

Thanks for the lovely review. We're so glad we could get you traveling in style in a new Rav4. We appreciate your loyalty to Toyota and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Very Happy

by from North'd, Pa. |

After buying a Lightly used Tacoma for myself a few months ago, My wife's car broke down. First and last stop was Aubrey Alexander Toyota. We talked to salesman Mike. He suggested a car for us, and just like the Tacoma truck he suggested for me to look at, It was pretty much exactly the type car we were looking for. Mike made buying a vehicle as easy as possible. In fact anyone and everyone involved was very professional. A great crew. Thanks

February 14, 2015

Hi Barb, Thank you so much for your review! I will pass this along to all the Mike's that work here. Have a great weekend. Thanks, Aubrey Alexander Toyota

extremely happy!!

by from Milton, pa |

After spending almost two weeks with another dealership I had enough. My boyfriend and I took a trip up to Aubrey Alexander Toyota only expecting to do a few test drives. Chad came out and asked what we were looking for, needless to say he brought out a KIA Sorento that had everything I was looking for and we pulled out that night in our new car! Not to mention they gave us $500 for our trade in that to me was worth a lot less than that. Thank you Aubrey Alexander and an even bigger thank you to chad!

February 6, 2015

Hi Kim, it was a pleasure working with you to get you into your new Kia. Thanks so much for giving us a chance and we're pleased that you enjoyed working with Chad. Please keep us in mind for routine service and maintenance down the road. Safe travels!!

Very impressed.

by from Loyalton |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from Aubrey Alexander Toyota. Never experienced a vehicle purchase like this before. My salesperson was Mike Rorke and he was just great. The whole purchasing process went so smoothly. These people care about their customers.

February 3, 2015

Thanks Diane. It's always nice to hear that our sales team did a great job and it seems as though Mike did just that. We appreciate you letting us know in the form of a 5-star review. We're so glad you considered us for your purchase and we hope to see you again!

Aubrey Alexander Toyota at Selinsgrove, PA 17870

by from State College, PA |

My brother had purchased a new car a couple of years ago from you. He told me how much he enjoyed his experience in dealing with you. I was interested in buying a new car, so I came to visit you. I was very pleased and impressed with the way you run your business. I appreciated how efficient, helpful and courteous you seemed to be with all your customers. Obviously, you know the secret to success.

February 3, 2015

Thanks so much Robert, that was a very nice review you left us and we appreciate the compliments. It's always a pleasure adding a new member to our customer family, and we were happy to work with you. Please enjoy your new ride for many miles.

great deal

by from state college |

shannon fink was great to work with on our purchase of our Tacoma

January 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will pass on your review to Shannon.

Another new car

by from Williamsport, Pa |

Once again we have had a world-class experience with aubery Alexander Toyota of Selinsgrove, Pa. Nothing is too much. Every concern was met and exceeded. Thanks again.

January 22, 2015

You are most welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Donald Hoffman

by from Muncy PA |

We had am excellent experience purchaseing our recent vehicle. Except that we told a relative how great our experience was, and we did not get $100 after they purchased thier vehicle here a couple weeks after we got our truck.

January 18, 2015

Hi Jill, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great 5-star review. I will check on the referral bonus you mentioned and have someone get back to you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many safe & happy miles!