Aubrey Alexander Toyota

1324 North Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870

New 877-272-2830
Used 888-440-0707
Service 866-511-5347

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Hail Damaged Trade

by from Elysburg, PA |

I bought my previous Highlander from this dealership almost 3 years ago. After a significant hail storm, my beloved 2012 Highlander had significant damage. Many people were affected by the storm and the soonest I could get my SUV into a body shop was the end of October. Taking a chance that the dealership would be willing to work with me, I stopped in. To my surprise, I drove off the lot with a new vehicle the same day which was completely unexpected! I feel like I got a very fair trade-in value considering the extent of the damage to my vehicle and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The best news is I don't have to drive a hail damaged vehicle for the next 4 months!

Great service

by from Williamsport, PA |

Great experience with Mike Sandri. Smooth process of buying a vehicle from beginning to end.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Mount Carmel PA |

I was going to the dealership in hopes of getting a used car well turns out I drove a new car home:-) Mike S was very nice, provided awesome customer service and very professional!

Ying and Yang

by from Northumberland |

A good dealer to buy a car but the service very expensive.

New Car Purchase

by from Selinsgrove area |

Bill and Chris helped me get a good deal. And, of course Matt.

Great Experience

by from Kulpmont |

Mike Sandri was so helpful with this car buying experience. He answered questions before I needed to ask them. Couldn't ask for better sales people at the dealership including Dennis Christiana. This was an awesome experience.

2013 toyota camry xle

by from dornsife, PA |

My wife and I appreciated all of the help and patience Mike Sandri and Dennis Christiana provided in helping us to find the right car to replace the one demolished in a hailstorm. Thanks again guys, it keeps us coming back to Aubrey Alexander Dealership. Randy & Gail Klinger

happy malibu owner

by from Coal Township PA |

Went to purchase a chevy cruze but instead purchased a chevy malibu which is pretty much the same car but just a little roomier. My salesman was Mike Sandri and he was very helpful and had answers to all the questions I had. He was not pushy at all. I recommend Mike to anyone who goes to Aubrey Alexander in Shamokin Dam. Alexander offers free cleaning and free inspection to all who purchase a vehicle from them!

Great service, found my first car!

by from State College |

I was on the lookout for the ideal first car: cheap, low miles, good condition, etc., but I did not expect to find it at a new car dealership! Mike Sandri sold my boyfriend a car just months before, so we went on a limb and asked about a cheap low mileage vehicle for myself, and he went out of his way to make my new car affordable and ready to go! They offer free state inspections to any of their buyers and free pickup/delivery to get the inspections without hindering your schedule! They were great and I love my car!

Great Dealership

by from Williamstown, Pa |

From the time I walked in, to the time I drove my tundra home. It was just great! My salesman was Chris Shaffer. He was very helpfull and knew what he was doing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car or truck!

Best Car Dealership Experience Yet

by from Richfield, PA |

Great Experience, Chris Shaffer was very helpful finding what we were looking for in a car. Aubrey Alexander will be the first place I look at to buy my next care.