Aubrey Alexander Toyota

1324 North Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870

New 877-272-2830
Used 888-440-0707
Service 866-511-5347

Pennsylvania's Most Trusted Dealer Since 1980!

Hail Damaged Trade

by from Elysburg, PA |

I bought my previous Highlander from this dealership almost 3 years ago. After a significant hail storm, my beloved 2012 Highlander had significant damage. Many people were affected by the storm and the soonest I could get my SUV into a body shop was the end of October. Taking a chance that the dealership would be willing to work with me, I stopped in. To my surprise, I drove off the lot with a new vehicle the same day which was completely unexpected! I feel like I got a very fair trade-in value considering the extent of the damage to my vehicle and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. The best news is I don't have to drive a hail damaged vehicle for the next 4 months!

great service

by from trevorton pa |

Mike was great even stayed late to make sure i was happy with my choice!

First New Car

by from Middleburg, Pa |

Was just going to kick tires and still not sure about what I wanted. Kyle was very informative and excelled in meeting my needs in what I desired in a vehicle. Never owned a new vehicle and did not expect to buy one and I have a hard time making decisions with so many options available. Kyle's salesmanship and knowledge of all his products along with listening and hearing my concerns and desires in a vehicle made all my issues with buying my first brand new car ever, easier. I love my 2015 Toyota Sienna!!! Thanks Kyle and Aubrey Alexander.

Great dealership

by from BLOOMSBURG PA |

We recently purchased a used toyota sienna but had purchased a new toyota tacoma in 2010 from this dealer ship. Both were very good experiences leaving feeling we had got what we were looking for at a fair price

Completely satisfied

by from Trevorton, Pa |

My wife and I purchased a new Rav 4 and are very happy and satisfied. Both Chris Shaffer and Kyle Reigle were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during our visit in answering any questions and presenting us with helpful information. This is the first Toyota we have purchased and it was a good experience.

New vehicle

by from Selinsgrove |

Shopping for a new car, but ended up with a new one. Got a good deal.

April 6, 2015

Thanks so much for the great review of Aubret Alexander Toyota. We're so glad we were able to help get you into a new vehicle. Please let us know if we can help you with anything down the road. Safe travels!

Three Toyota Family

by from Northumberland, PA |

Matt Vance sold us a new 2015 Toyota Corolla on a Saturday afternoon. We came in around three and left at six driving our new car. He made everything easy. We left feeling that we got a good deal. This is the third Toyota that our family has purchased at Aubrey Alexander Toyota -- that should tell you something!

April 1, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review, we're so glad you keep coming back to work with us. We'll be sure to give Matt a pat on the back for a job well done. We hope you enjoy your New Corolla for many, many miles!

Great Experience

by from Danville, Pa |

Had a great experience helping us find a vehicle within our qualifications and within our budget. They were reasonable in their negotiations and we found them to not be pushy unlike other dealers we had been dealing with. Very pleasant feeling there and the kids were easily entertained while we waited (two under the age of 8).

March 31, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience, we're so glad you enjoyed purchasing from us. We strive to treat every customer like family and we are thankful you gave us a chance to earn your business. Safe travels!

A Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Allenwood, PA |

Bought a new RAV4 from Bill Staffaroni. A top notch salesperson. We are Toyota "people" to begin with, but everyone at Aubrey Alexander Dealership is pleasant and knowledgeable. We feel that we got a good deal and love our new RAV and will continue to buy at Alexander's. If you didn't buy a Toyota, you bought the wrong car!

March 30, 2015

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your note. We feel the same way about Toyotas, why buy anything else? It's a pleasure working with you and we're thankful for your loyalty not only to the Toyota brand but also to the Aubrey Alexander Dealership. We hope you enjoy your RAV4 for a long time!

Pleasure to deal with, Child friendly facility

by from Lewisburg, PA |

It was a pleasure dealing with Chad Scholl, our salespeson. The great deal we worked through made our purchase decision much easier. Car shopping with young children can be a very frustrating experience but the facility at Aubrey Alexander Toyota had many child friendly options to keep our young children occupied. This allowed us to concentrate uninterrupted on the negotiation process.

March 23, 2015

Thanks again--appreciate the 5-stars!

Pleaseure to deal with, Child friendly facility

by from Lewisburg, PA |

Chad Scholl our salesperson was top notch. Chad worked out a great deal for us that made our decision much easier to make. Taking along young children during a car buying experience can be very frustrating but Alexander Toyota had plenty of child friendly items in the facilty that occuped our children which allowed us to focus on the details of our purchase.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful review. We truly consider ourselves a family and we aim to make your buying experience pleasant for your entire family. We thank you for your consideration when choosing a dealer and we're happy to have you!