Freedom Toyota Scion Hyundai

41 Industrial Dr, Hamburg, PA 19526

Service/oil change

by from Phoenixiville , Pa. |

Eric Miller works in service at the Hamburg Toyota and did a great job in doing his oil change. Keep up the great work!!

great guy, great service

by from Pottsville, Pa |

We went to Freedom Hyundai to look at used cars. Michael Daub was our sales guy. He was very friendly, up front and honest with us regarding the vehicles and payments. Although we chose not to purchase a car at this time, we will definitely be going to see Michael Daub when we are ready to purchase one.

great experiance

by from pottsville P.A. |

Michael Daub was super friendly and knowledgable about the hyundai product i loved the no pressure straight forward approach at the dealership i would recommend michael to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

A 2nd great experience with Freedom

by from Shoemakersville, PA |

My father and I had a good experience today at Freedom Hyundai. We came for a 2014 Elantra that we saw a great price for in the newspaper and were able to test drive it and worked out the deal that we came with in mind without a lot of hassle. Everyone was polite, facilities were nice, and the experience was a very positive one. This is the second time we have purchased from Freedom (the first being a used car that was properly fixed up and we had no problems with over 2 and a half years), and I don't think it will be the last!

fantastic

by from Hamburg, PA |

Vicky is really friendly and down to earth. She was patient with us and didn't try to push us into a quick decision. The car and pricing information was always straight forward and she was very easy to talk to as we asked many questions. She even entertained our son with crayons and balloons while we did paperwork.

Very Good

by from Hamburg, PA |

I would definitely recommend this dealership! My husband and I will be doing future business with them for new leases or purchases and service. Their customer service should be used as a model for all dealerships!

Excellent

by from Hamburg, PA |

My 19 year old niece came to this dealership to purchase her first vehicle. They were EXCELLENT. She received an unbelievable deal for a economical used car. It runs great - reliable, safe, and the price was well below budget. Most places would take advantage of a young girl, but they took great care of her. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Customer Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

Experience with the dealership was excellent. They knew a lot of detail about the car, had great price and were easy to work with. I gave a customer service rating of only 4 due to some minor issues with communications that occured, which I feel were not significant, but still took away from the excellent experience we had.

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Hamburg, PA |

Bought a new sonata and got a great deal and got a lot of help from John on the ins and outs of the car

Wonderful place to buy

by from Hamburg, PA |

Freedom Hyundai made the process of buying a car easy and painless! Vicky, my sales associate, was very friendly and personable. I would absolutely recommend Freedom Hyundai to all of my friends!