Freedom Toyota Scion Hyundai

Used 866-413-6695
Service 888-284-2809

GREAT Overall experiance

by from hamburgh,pa |

I came from out of town and I couldnt find my title for my tradat first I called to let them know I was running a Lil late and they totally understood and told Me to drive safe I came in was greeted with a smile and hello from every1 that walked pass I had my girlfriend with Me and she was treated with as much respect as if she was buying a vehicle which was really cool. my salesman was Max he was patient and very personable I never felt rushed it was very relaxing and it made the buying process very easy. It was deff worth coming all that way the prices were great. The sales manager came over to congratulate Me after I signed all the paper work overall they make you feel like family and for Me that makes aawsome buying experance will be sure to tell every1 to go see max and the rest of his coworkers thanks again guys

Freedom Toyota Scion Hyundai responded to this review

February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. It is great to here that Max (one of our new hires) is doing a great job. Thank you for your purchase and we look forward to continue earning your business in the future!

A 2nd great experience with Freedom

by from Shoemakersville, PA |

My father and I had a good experience today at Freedom Hyundai. We came for a 2014 Elantra that we saw a great price for in the newspaper and were able to test drive it and worked out the deal that we came with in mind without a lot of hassle. Everyone was polite, facilities were nice, and the experience was a very positive one. This is the second time we have purchased from Freedom (the first being a used car that was properly fixed up and we had no problems with over 2 and a half years), and I don't think it will be the last!

fantastic

by from Hamburg, PA |

Vicky is really friendly and down to earth. She was patient with us and didn't try to push us into a quick decision. The car and pricing information was always straight forward and she was very easy to talk to as we asked many questions. She even entertained our son with crayons and balloons while we did paperwork.

Very Good

by from Hamburg, PA |

I would definitely recommend this dealership! My husband and I will be doing future business with them for new leases or purchases and service. Their customer service should be used as a model for all dealerships!

Excellent

by from Hamburg, PA |

My 19 year old niece came to this dealership to purchase her first vehicle. They were EXCELLENT. She received an unbelievable deal for a economical used car. It runs great - reliable, safe, and the price was well below budget. Most places would take advantage of a young girl, but they took great care of her. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Customer Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

Experience with the dealership was excellent. They knew a lot of detail about the car, had great price and were easy to work with. I gave a customer service rating of only 4 due to some minor issues with communications that occured, which I feel were not significant, but still took away from the excellent experience we had.

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Hamburg, PA |

Bought a new sonata and got a great deal and got a lot of help from John on the ins and outs of the car

Wonderful place to buy

by from Hamburg, PA |

Freedom Hyundai made the process of buying a car easy and painless! Vicky, my sales associate, was very friendly and personable. I would absolutely recommend Freedom Hyundai to all of my friends!

Happy Customer

by from Hamburg, PA |

The employees at Freedom Hyundai were very helpful and friendly. We got a great deal on our new car and made sure we were satisfied.

Satisfied Customer

by from Hamburg, PA |

We shopped at other car dealers including other Hyundai places. We were pleased and well treated at Freedom Hyundai in Hamburg. We decided to buy from them.

Fantastic

by from Hamburg, PA |

Raj was really professional and answered all my questions, and most important, he was patient. He didn't push me to decide quickly. I was able to take my time and consider all the options. When I had selected a vehicle he explained how service works. I was a little nervous about the financing but he took the time to explain all my options and allowed me to decide which method of payment worked best for me.