Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac

298 Stoke Park Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017

New 888-649-4695
Used 888-415-2983
Service 888-421-1385

"Faulkner To Be Sure!" - serving Bethlehem PA for over 80 years!

The ONLY place to go for a Cadillac

by from Easton, PA |

I would give this dealership and staff 10 stars if the review options would let me. They went above and beyond our expectations. They had a huge selection of cars to pick from, but didn't have the exact make / model we wanted. Within 24 hours, a car that matched our specifications was located and delivered to the dealership, ready for pick up. Paperwork was a breeze. Finance manager Gary Salijko was super easy to work with. Brian Price, the sales manager was amazing and our sales consultant Brianne Majczan was on top of everything .. and I mean every last detail to the very end of the transaction. I have been driving Cadillacs for years ... wish I would have discovered this dealership a long time ago. HIGHLY recommend to anyone in need of leasing or purchasing a car.

September 6, 2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sharin and Cip! We can't thank you enough for buying your new Cadillac Escalade and XTS from us. You were a pleasure to deal with!!!!!

Great Service

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Staff was very professional and personable. Went out of the way to make me comfortable; explained things every step of the way and did not use gang up tactics.

Good things happen with good dealerships

by from Bethlehem,PA |

I couldn't be more pleased with the service that I received. While I was there, I got some information that helped with another issue that I was concerned about. Overall the experience was excellent.

Excellent Service

by from Bethlehem, PA |

As always, the service is excellent. I know at a dealership you pay more for some service. However, if it were not for the higher prices for oil changes and other standard service, I would go there for everything. There managers are very polite and helpful. The place is very clean.

Great Service

by from Allentown PA |

Great service experience.the service techs were helpful and very knowledgable. They take time to explain things and make service experience exceptional.

The Staff at Faulkner

by from Northport, NY |

Everyone at the dealership was fantastic! From Brian to Corey to Ed to Gary to Bob! These guys are the best there is! Easily my best experience buying a new car! Don't bother going anywhere else!

They aren't all alike!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I went to Rothrock first. They showed me a deal and the manager couldn't even answer questions I had about it. He said he put those amounts in to make the deal work out. I'm sure if I made a deal, I would have been hit with hidden costs at signing. I had to get out of there. Corey Nguyen was able to answer all my questions and the deals he showed me were very clear - nothing hidden, I felt confident and not pressured. I've driven past your dealership for years (I live right down the road) and assumed you were the stereotypical vulture dealer but I was pleasantly surprised. I've already told a few people about my great experience. Thanks for your patience and honesty. Word of mouth should be the only advertising Faulkner needs!

July 8, 2014

Ken, Thank you for the kind words. I cannot express how much we appreciate you taking the time. I'm so glad that you experienced what we preach every day which is to treat our customers with honesty and integrity. Enjoy your new car!!

experience high quality service

by from Bethlehem, Pa. |

always friendly and the work is done correctly or they will make good. never had a bad experience in over 35 years

May 31, 2014

Thank you Peter! We appreciate you taking the time to post such a great review. Lets keep it going for another 35 years!!

Outsatnding experience

by from Easton, PA |

This was the best experience I have ever had. I was leaving on vacation and did not have the time to go to the dealership to pick the car and complete the paper work, so the car was delivered to my house and I was able to complete the transaction in my home.

May 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review Paul. You were truly a pleasure to deal with. I'm glad that we were able to make your new car purchase convenient. We appreciate you as a customer!!!

Great service at a great dealership

by from Scotrun, PA |

The visit was for routine service on a 2010 Escalade and the service manager on duty (his name always escapes me) was excellent as usual.

May 3, 2014

Thank you Craig. We appreciate you as a customer and appreciate you taking the time to write this review!!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from SAYLORSBURG PA |

HAVE PURCHASED AND SERVICED HERE. WOULD NEVER GO OUTSIDE THE FAULKNER FAMILY. THEY TREAT ME LIKE I AM A PART OF THE FAMILY.

April 16, 2014

Thank you Melissa!! We sincerely appreciate you and are thrilled that you took the time to write such a glowing review.