Bethlehem Ford

2135 W. Union Blvd., Bethlehem, PA 18018

New 888-543-4633
Used 888-567-6396
Service 877-822-7336

Click to our dealer site above (www.bethlehemford.com) to Get your "10 minute" price quote TODAY!

Simply AMAZING!!!

by from Long Pond |

Never had buying a new car such a wonderful experience, have always been a little untrusting of car salesman. But, Dave Schrader is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with to purchase my new car. He went above and beyond explaining things to me as I am old school and all these new gadgets are very intimidating to me. He had patience and took his time answering my endless questions and did not ever pressure me, in fact he really wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with my purchase. I can now understand why this dealership and this salesman comes very recommended from family and friends. I traveled a distance and passed many Ford dealers to get to Bethlehem Ford.....it was worth the trip!! I am looking forward to having my car serviced by them in the future as well. I can not say enough about Dave Schrader!! Maybe he should run for president!

My buying experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, Bernard, listened to what I had to say and after finding the right vehicle for me we sped through the process! He was very adaptable and likable. Lenny, the finance man, worked with me to make the sale happen, explained the process and helped me make the best choice for me. The sales manager made sure I had all options in front of me and explained all of that quite well. My questions were answered, my fears allayed and I was out in about three hours! I am a customer service manager and I would recommend this place to anyone. I haven't stopped talking about it since I've been there!

Loved my car buying/service experience!

by from Mount Bethel, PA |

I purchased my vehicle from your dealership in April of 2015. I'm extremely satisfied with all the interactions we've had.

August 27, 2015

We're always happy to help our customers at Bethlehem-Sub Motor Sales. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Sale of Vehicle

by from Bethlehem, PA |

David Schrader, Sales Consultant was great. He helped us with the vehicle that we were looking for. All the paperwork was completed on time, and therefore we did not have to waste time at the dealership. The staff was great and very helpful as well as efficient. Great job!

Fair deal

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

Low key atmosphere, did take a bit longer in time than thought but website was down and they had to find me a truck that was not on the lot. Overall not bad

Power Steering Recall

by from Kempton, pa |

2013 Taurus was brought in for recall on power steering. We are always happy with service and technicians that we deal with at Bethlehem Ford.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Frances! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Superb service

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I purchased a 2015 Fiesta ST, from start to finish the process was smooth. Only one little hiccup where we forgot to sign one paper and had to go back after leaving the dealership with my new car. Dave Schrader was extremely helpful and addressed all my questions in a professional manner. I would absolutely recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a new Ford.

Great Dealership; Quality People

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. Pete was great to work with. This is the second car I bought through him; my third from Bethlehem Ford. The staff took care of all my needs including ordering up some custom parts that I had installed a week later. Enjoying the new vehicle quite a bit.

August 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport, Todd! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about your new vehicle and we will more than happy to assist you!

Great service

by from Allentown, Pennsylvania |

2012 Ford Edge warranty work for My Ford Touch. Accommodated a tight schedule with the car leaving the area. Service Adviser Brian extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Great, Super

by from Bethlehem, PA |

My Escape a its 5000 scheduled Maintance. I made an appointment and 45 minutesafter I dropped my car off I had the oil changed. tires rotated and lube completed. 100 percent satisfied,

August 26, 2015

It is great to read such wonderful feedback, Gerald! Thank you so much for being one of our valued clients and we hope to see you again!

Quick and Painless.

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I have been going to Bethlehem Ford for the past year and a half for my routine and scheduled maintenance. When I started looking for a new vehicle there was only one place I could think to go and that is Bethlehem Ford. The whole process from viewing their current inventory online to signing the paperwork was quick and painless. They gave me a fair price for my trade in and a heck of a deal on the Fiesta ST. I personally dealt with Dave Shrader, he was well informed on what they had to offer and what I was looking for. I would wholeheartedly recommend that if you are in the market for a new or certified used for to go visit Bethlehem Ford and you will get some of the best service in the business.

August 17, 2015

We are proud to have served you so well! Thank you for your kind words.