Bethlehem Ford

Used 888-567-6396 Used 888-567-6396
Service 877-822-7336 Service 877-822-7336

Great Pre-owned experience.

by from Bethlehem, PA |

From beginning to end, my purchasing experience was positive. Warm greeting from my salesperson Doug, no non-sense, no pressure. Was my first time buying a certified Pre-owned ( 2014 Escape ). No remorse whatsoever for not buying New. Doug was as enthusiastic about selling me this car as if he were selling me a new car. I saved THOUSANDS. Doug ( and the financial dude ) worked seamlessly with my credit union and I was approved for a remarkably low interest rate within a matter of minutes. There was absolutely nothing about this next-to-new Escape that in any way would have been a "deal breaker", Nevertheless Doug made sure we went over every inch of the car to make sure I was 100% satisfied. And he was always there with a quarter to make sure I had my coffee!

January 22, 2016

This is exactly the experience that we aspire to provide to every customer that comes through our doors. Enjoy your "new" Escape!

satisfied customer

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Quick service; very friendly and helpful staff; always a positive experience

February 12, 2016

Kevin, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

buyer

by from allentown,pa |

so far with the problems I have been having with the truck ford has been doing a good job I love the truck that I got from the lot so since they have stuck to there word and took good care of the problem I am now a happy buyer from ford and happy to be apart of the ford edge family..

Good dealership.

by from Sciota, Pa. |

So far my experience at BSF has been positive. Service dept. well staffed and friendly.

February 4, 2016

Thank you, Leslie, for the glowing review! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Wonderful top mechanics

by from Allentown, Pa. |

Bethlehem Ford was always for new, and used, and mechanical and just repairs with me over 20 years. We had to take it on a weekend to a fella who does good work but seemed to not tell us about how much he knew about our lease and let my daughter experience what she felt was ok by getting the auto back in a few days. Taking the car and driving it home became a shock to her by hearing bump noises in the front end after the mechanic told her its good. We sent it back and watched this time on seeing lots of too young people in the shop who moved the car when the owner felt it was ok. But after taking out of the garage to feel its ok but wanted to hear any noises, and taking it out on a weekend, it made noises never heard before. That is when I drove it, I felt what she felt and got nuts when mechanic told her that is all it needed and the bump noises just kept on going. That's when I told her to take it to Bethlehem Suburban Ford for a check. After checking auto over in their bay, the problem took a few minutes to find it was a front bar on or near front wheel. We got a call and went down to Bethlehem Surburban only to find a small rod that was bent. I figured out it was done by a new mechanic at original shop must have tried to hide the problem by parking the car away from area the car was being fixed and gave us the keys to say its ok. This problem was told to Bethlehem Surburban and they found it in minutes, but we were not there to see it. They called the wannabe mechanic to get over to them and drive it back to have him fix it since he did the rest. Now, auto runs like a champ and hopefully saved the auto from getting other problems driving on bent rod. Thank You again, for taking the time and making the other shop missed, or acted like it was not seen as part of any bump, but had to swallow the extra repair at his own time and cost.

February 2, 2016

We're glad we could help you with your vehicle! Come back anytime and we'll keep your whole family running!

Always willing to help !

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

Always helpful at the dealship. However the problem is the Ford Fiesta not the dealership. Glad to see that i can join the class action suit against The mulitple transmission problems. I have had them since my purchase on 2/11. As always, the dealership has to perform for the Vendor, and they have. Thanks to the service team at Bethlehem Sub Ford!

February 2, 2016

We're glad we could help you with your vehicle! Come back anytime, we'll do everything we can!

Service Check

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Sevice representative, Steve, was excellent. Explained answers to my questions.

February 2, 2016

We're glad we could help you with your vehicle! Come back anytime!

Great Services, fast service

by from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania |

my salesman Scott and his boss really tried to help me with buying a new Ford Freestyle ( and some others) but my credit was not good and have not had a big loan in my name in a long time ! They found 2 used cars that i could purchase cash, so that is what i did.I am very happy with my purchase, a 2006 Ford Freestyle , yes it's an older car but in good shape and i did purchase an extended warranty. I have been back to see them for a couple minor details and they were very helpful !!! To all the guys that helped me, Thank you very much ! :)

February 2, 2016

It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle purchase! Scott says hi, and we look forward to seeing you down the road for your next vehicle!

buying USED

by from Bath, PA |

Had a wonderful buying experience and love the vehicle.............except the mileage is less than half what stated!

January 28, 2016

Thank you, Robert, for the glowing review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great

by from BETHLEHEM, PA |

Always a great place to come and get work done on my car. Staff are helpful, efficient, and always give recommendations to ensure your car is updated on all work needed and safe.

January 22, 2016

We're glad we could help you with your vehicle!