Milham Ford Toyota Scion

New 888-673-1289
Used 888-673-1244
Service 888-848-2290

Service Open 12 Hours!

No finance Ford car for international student.

by from Behtl;ehem, PA |

Three weeks ago I went to this dealer to lease a ford fusion. At the first they give a price more than of what they mentioned in the offer, but after a little talking, I can get the real price. It is not important, the biggest problem is that they did not approve me for lease because they said that I have F1 visa type (international PhD student visa). They said that this type of visa is not valid for Ford. I cannot believe it as many of friends at the same type of visa can finance the car. Anyway, I just want to mention that no international student can lease or finance a Ford car based on this dealership`s statement. However, the other items such as their customer service, facilities, and people worked in this dealership are well.

March 3, 2015

Hi Hamid, I am very to sorry to see that you were not able to receive the lease you were looking for. Unfortunately, this is a Ford rule that is completely out of our hands. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a message regarding your experience. I am pleased to see you were treated fairly and liked the customer service you received as well as the facilities. Good luck in finding the right vehicle for you. All the best, Tom Koch General Manager

HORRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. DON'T BUY HERE

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I bought my second F150 from Milham Ford. I didn't want to buy the second one, but after mulltiple problems with the first one, I decided to replace it with a new one so I would not have to deal with the headaches of dealing with their service department. There standard answer seems to be"everything is OK". I have my 2011 F150 in because of something draining the battery, and the rear window defroster and the back-up sensor going off almost all the time.. They now have had my truck for 2 1/2 weeks and haven't heard from them in a week. Can't seem to find the pronlem with it, but they don't even have the decency to call me to give me an update. The Service Manager always seems to be "in a meeting" and won't return my call. I am so done with this dealership, I will NEVER buy from them again and will tell everyone I know to not buy from them because of their POOR service department amd lack of customer focus.

Excellent service

by from woodbridge, nj |

I was very impressed with the expertise and with the friendly feeling that I experienced. I was very comfortable with the whole sales process from start to finish. Thank you jimmy and bill.

poor treatment

by from any town usa |

I went there specifically to look at a used mustang gt. I test drove it and I liked it. The sales person was very pushy. I asked how flexible was the price and was told not at all. They said their cars are priced to sell. I left and a few days later received a call from the sales person telling me they dropped the price by $500. I think that pretty nervey. I simply didn't like the whole experience. I think they at least should have been a little flexible with the price and since they were not they should not have called me a few days later.

unbelievable..

by from Easton PA |

This dealership is awful from beginning to end. I cannot believe that there are any decent reviews on this website..And the dealerships response to them is even worse. Where's the response to the people you've created nothing but additional problems for. Very unreliable and unresponsive to those that gave you business and in return received nothing more than headaches.

I will never ever go here again!

by from Easton pa |

I came here to buy a car, I was greeted by an awesome front desk and staff. As I thought. Well we understand our credit wasn't the best because we are young so our car choices were very slim. Not at all we had one option and thats it. We saw the car liked it figured it was a good starter car. Well what do you know nothing seemed wrong so we bought it. Three days later check engine light comes on, we go get it checked this car not only needs a new catalytic converter ir needed and oxygen sensor, new tires, right hand side mirror, there was a leak inside somewhere that rain dripped into and left the rugs drenched, brakes, we had already put a down now we needed to fix the car. Needless to say we weny back to the dealership and you know what they said they cant do nothing about it. Not even help out just a little. We were your typical young adults dealerships take advantage of and sold us a lemon. Do not go here!!!

The Little Things

by from allentown, pa |

Buying a car to me is the most stressful and time consuming thing a person can do. So when I go to make a deal it is the little things that matter to me. understanding I am in a rush, have kids, etc. Rey and Milham understood all of these things and got me in an out in 35 minutes. That was test drive, credit info, trade-in info. Because of that I had no problem having my wife take our car out for them to evaluate for trade-in purposes the same day. I didn't like the offer but he said what do I need to do to make this happen. I told him and left. Most dealers now forgot about you, you left, not Rey. Next day calls me, got great numbers, we can do more for your trade call me. He was right the numbers were amazing, done deal. I asked 1 other favor, to give me gas when I drive away, Full tank would be nice, half tank better than anything I ever got anywhere else. He texts me back, how about a FULL TANK! He tells me Milham always gives a full tank when you buy a car, always have an always will. The little things, most times you buy a car and barely have a 1/8th of a tank left. I was so happy. My only issue, I went back to sign the paperwork at 715pm, he said it wouldn't be busy, in and out. My son and I proceeded to sit there for 2 hours, We signed the papers as they were turning the lights out. Rey was mad at this as well, was not him, but still that is the reason buying cars is the WORSE!!!

POOR customer service, will not recommend..

by from Effort, PA |

I was at the milham dealership this morning and the service manager (Robert Swiatek) was extremely rude. He was not helpful with rectifying my problem or complaint. I was extremely dissatisfy with the service that I received. I will not go back to the dealership. My review is 0 star for the poor service I received.. DISATISFIED CUSTOMER...

Bad experience from start to finish

by from Pennsylvania |

I was totally lied to about the condition of a car they had online was told it was in perfect condition and the pictures they had online seemed to back their statements up .so I believed them and went to my finance people got a loan for the agreed upon price. Put the vehicle on my insurance showed up to purchase it and test drive it of course. Only to be made to wait 2 1/2 hours before I even could see the vehicle (they said it still had to be run through their maintence dept) so I waited .... Then I was told that the car could not be detailed(cleaned in time and if I bought it I could bring it back at anytime so they could detail it. I was okay with that. Finally they brought the car out front and I noticed immediately a really nice 2 inch dent in the front grill the rear bumper had a 20 inch dent (like someone backed into pole with it) it was all spidered and chipped out. The car also needed new brakes and rotors. Ohh and the best part was the interior looked like a homeless man was living in it. BOTTOM LINE WAS THIS CAR WAS FAR FROM PERFECT CONDITION. And the wasted an entire day of mine so thanks milham ford I will never buy a vehicle from you after this experience.

Excellent & Quality Experience & Service

by from Easton, PA |

I was greeted with a smile and a handshake. I was asked questions regarding what I wanted done with my car and how I wanted it done. They all listened to me rather than brushing me off. They saw me as a person that knew what and how I wanted it rather than as 'just a girl'. They understood that I made my appointment online and that it didn't process on their end - they still took me despite this! I was so shocked and grateful. I dealt with the individuals that serviced my car rather than cocky thieving salesmen working on commission. The men and women here were down-to-earth real individuals who listened, cared, and remained professional and real.

March 18, 2014

Kristin, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that our service took great care of you and that your servicing needs were met. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with professional and courteous service and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Milham Ford Toyota Scion is all about. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Regards, Tom Koch General Manager tkoch@milham.com

Great Service

by from Easton,Pa |

I was very pleased with how I was taken care of when I arrived by service advisor Wayne Supeck and the fact that 45 minutes after I arrived I was back on my way.Thanks to all in the service dept.

March 18, 2014

Gary, at Milham Ford Toyota Scion we are committed to delivering excellent customer service and making your service experience run as quickly and smoothly as possible. I'm glad Wayne was able to achieve this goal on your most recent visit. Thank you for the 5-star review and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Take care, Tom Koch General Manager tkoch@milham.com