Star Buick GMC

260 Country Club Rd, Easton, PA 18045

New 888-240-6361 New 888-240-6361
Used 866-573-1180 Used 866-573-1180
Service 888-237-5506 Service 888-237-5506

The Lehigh Valley's largest GM dealership!

Unexpected car trouble

by from Allentown PA |

On my way to a meeting on Hecktown road I experienced a strange occurrence w/my vehicle while traveling on Rt. 78....I had to pull on side of the busy highway to assess what was wrong which was a terrifying experience. Once I got to the Hecktown road exit I pulled into Star & explained what happened to one of the salespeople. He immediately escorted me to the service dept. where I was accommodated immediately....the treatment @ the dealership was exceptional & turned what started as a scary experience into a positive outcome....the entire staff should be commended for this surprise incident. I highly recommend this dealership for any service needs....

Great Prices Great Service !

by from Easton, PA |

Derrick made shopping at star Buick gmc a great experience bought a 2013 dodge ram and got a great price great monthly payments and best of all an amazing truck. 100% recommended !

Excellent service and clean facility.

by from Bangor, PA |

David Patino was extremely helpful and personable.

Star Cheaters!!

by from Collegeville,PA |

My Wife and I along with 2yr old daughter drove 78 miles on Saturday to buy a pre owned Audi Q5, we liked the car but the Deal did not work out on Saturday so we returned back.Received an email from Star Buick on Monday that they are willing to sell the car for the price the we quoted.So place a deposit of $500 on Monday evening and informed that in a day or two (by Tuesday or Wednesday) i will give the details how i would like to purchase i.e by cash or loan.on Tuesday i have applied loan from DCU which was approved and i Informed the same on Wednesday morning thru email. Here is the twist, i got a voice mail from Star Buick sales manager that the car has been sold out to other customer. Sales Manager says that deposit is valid for 24hrs (which was not at all informed to me ) & they left a voice message on Tuesday which never happened and they were lying.He suggests me that i should have bought the car on same day. He(Tom Harding) is so rude in the way they talk with customer and never cared for the emotions of customers. I have loan applied and check with me but nothing do with. We were very upset with the way Star Buick has treated us. All i feel is Star Buick always cares to make more profit how ever & what ever way they can at the cost of Customer Emotions.

Star Buick GMC responded to this review

November 25, 2014

At Star we try our very best to offer the best vehicles in the area at the best prices. We consider all reasonable offers but when a deal is struck we do not go back and renegotiate unless the vehicle has been changed or the description was not correct. Since you made an offer and then changed your mind and made a new lower offer it made good business sense to accept another customer's offer which was higher. That customer made one acceptable offer which we found fair to all concerned. We wish you good luck in your vehicle search.

Great buying expericence.

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

After seeing the vehicle advertised on the internet. I called and talked to Jay Alhadad, Sales Consultant. He assured me that the vehicle listed was exactly what I was looking for. After driving 105 miles from Maryland, I found the car was exactly what I was looking for. After some fair negotiations on both of our parts, I drove home the car that I was looking for. I found the dealership and Jay extremely professional in their business handling of the whole sale/buy experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

Can't rave about this dealership enough and I am hard to please. Paul and Dave C. were the best. They were straight forward and direct. They facilitated the purchase for me being out of state so that I was certain when I made the trip there would be no surprises. The only surprise I had was how there were actually no surprises. I was particularly impressed with how Dave really made me feel that he wanted to get me the best deal possible, without having to haggle once. He proactively brought up rebates and incentives that I could potentially qualify for and he actually found one I didn't even know about. I hope that Star's business model becomes a trend in the industry and that GM is aware that someone has it right!

VERY Satisfied!

by from Kunkletown, PA |

We have purchased our last 2 vehicles from Star and are very satisfied. We return there for service despite it being a bit of a drive. I arrived an hour early, hoping to get in sooner and Doug was able to accommodate me. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

We've always had terrific service.

by from Easton,Pa 18045 |

In the future we will buy a new or used car from Star Buick, and have it serviced there also. We like the people,mechanics,and feel very safe when we have our car serviced there. We were never displeased with Star Buick.

Service Department

by from Allentown, PA |

I was in for a tire rotation and a recall fix and the service tech informed me that my inspection was due. Instead of having me come back, the inspection and emission testing was done that same day. I really appreciate the diligence of Star's service team.

Star Buick GMC responded to this review

April 8, 2013

Thank you for the 5-star review! Our staff members here at Star are dedicated to customer satisfaction and we are encouraged to know you have noticed that commitment. We look forward to doing business again with you in the future! In the meantime, be sure to check out the exclusive service specials we offer on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Thanks again, Robert Grow (610) 258-3800

Star is where they are... (good deals on wheels)

by from cherry hill n.j. |

this is a very customer oriented dealer; they will help you any way they can, I am very happy with them and will continue doing business with them.