Star Buick GMC

260 Country Club Rd, Easton, PA 18045

New 888-240-6361
Used 866-573-1180
Service 888-237-5506

The Lehigh Valley's largest GM dealership!

VERY Satisfied!

by from Kunkletown, PA |

We have purchased our last 2 vehicles from Star and are very satisfied. We return there for service despite it being a bit of a drive. I arrived an hour early, hoping to get in sooner and Doug was able to accommodate me. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

Can't rave about this dealership enough and I am hard to please. Paul and Dave C. were the best. They were straight forward and direct. They facilitated the purchase for me being out of state so that I was certain when I made the trip there would be no surprises. The only surprise I had was how there were actually no surprises. I was particularly impressed with how Dave really made me feel that he wanted to get me the best deal possible, without having to haggle once. He proactively brought up rebates and incentives that I could potentially qualify for and he actually found one I didn't even know about. I hope that Star's business model becomes a trend in the industry and that GM is aware that someone has it right!

We've always had terrific service.

by from Easton,Pa 18045 |

In the future we will buy a new or used car from Star Buick, and have it serviced there also. We like the people,mechanics,and feel very safe when we have our car serviced there. We were never displeased with Star Buick.

Service Department

by from Allentown, PA |

I was in for a tire rotation and a recall fix and the service tech informed me that my inspection was due. Instead of having me come back, the inspection and emission testing was done that same day. I really appreciate the diligence of Star's service team.

Star Buick GMC responded to this review

April 8, 2013

Thank you for the 5-star review! Our staff members here at Star are dedicated to customer satisfaction and we are encouraged to know you have noticed that commitment. We look forward to doing business again with you in the future! In the meantime, be sure to check out the exclusive service specials we offer on our Facebook and Twitter pages! Thanks again, Robert Grow (610) 258-3800

Star is where they are... (good deals on wheels)

by from cherry hill n.j. |

this is a very customer oriented dealer; they will help you any way they can, I am very happy with them and will continue doing business with them.

Considerate of my needs and circumstances

by from Fogelsville, PA |

If you are looking for a vehhicle and need a dealership to work with you Star is the one.

satisfied

by from Allentown, PA |

Bought truck from star and was very satisfied with the price and service we got from our salesman Matt. He set up all the settings and bluetooth for us.

Star Buick GMC responded to this review

January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Customer service is at the top of our priority list and I am grateful to hear Matt was so helpful. We look forward to assisting you in the future! Also-be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and content. Sincerely, Robert Grow

Excellent first time new car buying experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

I'm leasing a new Buick Regal from Star and I absolutely LOVE it!! The process was streamlined enough that I brought along my children (both under the age of 3) and they never even got antsy while I was doing the paperwork. Everyone from the sales people to the GM to the owner were so nice and accomdiating. I highly recommend buying your next vehcile here.

Life saver

by from easton, pa |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and unexpectedly needed work for a recall notice. Doug said it would be an additional hour for the work, making my total wait time 2 hours. My time was extremely limited that day and I began to fret about the 1,000 other places I needed to be...meetings, post office, feeding my kids, etc. Doug asked Joe to put mechanic Chris on my vehicle and had my car done within one hour! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the extra efforts Star went through for my benefit. Thank you for the usual job well done!!

Best dealer

by from easton,pa |

Doug is the best. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and sincere. I have been doing business with Star for years and appreciate their honest and quality of work. I highly recommend this dealer.

Great

by from Easton, PA |

My wife and I were about to give up on purchasing a newer SUV that would fit in our budget after dealing with the swindlers over at Brown Daub Kia in Easton until we came to Star dealership. We were warmly greeted by Jeff with his honest and completely considerate approach to our financial needs. He worked to get us an SUV that surpassed our previous wants in a vehicle, as well as satisfying our budget. We will recommend all of our friends and family to this employee as well as this particular Star location in Easton.