Young Volkswagen, Mazda

191 Commerce Park Drive, Easton, PA 18045

New 866-281-3993
Used 866-357-4199
Service 877-250-2346

Price Sells Cars - "The best customer experience in the USA "

Above and Beyond

by from Bethlehem PA |

The service department always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done right. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Another outstanding repair job. Thank you.

by from Nazareth, Pa. |

Another outstanding repair job. I am always pleased with the results. C an trust Young mechanics to do a good job.

Awesome dealership!

by from Easton, PA |

I am so happy that I chose this dealership to purchase my vehicle. There were no high pressure tactics and everyone that I met was very nice and courteous. I was well informed on every vehicle that I looked at and test drove. My salesman was awesome.......not to mention, very patient with all of my test driving! I was also impressed with their certified used car selection. All vehicles were pristine! Would I refer anyone to this dealership........absolutely 100%!! I am one very happy customer!

Outstanding

by from Bushkill, PA |

Just had another repair. Outstanding. Car drives like a dream.

Great Buying Experience !

by from Bangor, Pa. |

The salesman, Ed G. was fantastic. We negotiated my trade and new Passat purchase beyond my expectations. The normally cumbersome paperwork was painless the entire staff is top notch. Took advantage of a deep discounted 3 year maintenance package. Highly recommended!

Service on my VW GTI 2006

by from Allentown PA |

Since I started getting my car serviced from Young VW, I have never had an issue period. I used to take my car to another dealer and the service there was just terrible. I will never go any where else but Young VW for service. Tony has always taken care of anything I asked for and they are fair. I would recommend them to anyone.

I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years

by from Palmer Twp, Pa. |

I have been a customer of Young VW for over 20 years and look forward to buying my next VW there too. I have always been satisfied with their service and sales departments. Tony always makes sure that I am totally satisfied with service and Ted makes sure that I get a great deal.

Honest Ed G.

by from Danielsville , Pa |

Haven't bought a car from a dealer in 20 years until now. Saw a car we were looking for at Young Volkswagon, Mazda. My wife and I decided to go take a look. As we drove to Young we were both skeptical about dealing with car salespeople. When we arrived Ed. G. met us at the door and immediately made us feel at ease. We bought the car because Ed was so honest with us. When Ed did not know the answer to a question he went out of his way to get the answer for us. I would recommend Ed G. and Young Volkswagon, Mazda to anyone looking to buy a car. Happy Car Buyers, Sue and Mike

Above & Beyond!

by from Saylorsburg, PA |

Love our experience with Young Mazda! From the buying process to the service, everything has been great. Today the Service Department had my vehicle out and washed in record time. As my Service Rep walked me to the cashier I asked his opinion about something, he answered me then thanked me for my business and went back to his desk. When I finished with the cashier I went to walk out the door and the Service Rep called me over to his desk to show me some examples of how I could rectify my problem that I had asked for his opinion about earlier. He had researched my issued and had solutions brought up on his computer in the time that it took me to pay my bill! That's going above and beyond, and I really appreciated it and felt valued.

Inspection and Emissions

by from Easton, PA |

Was in and out pretty quickly. And price was surprisingly reasonable for a dealership. I expected it to be double.

Great Service

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

Young VW is a great place to not only purchase your new VW but also to have it serviced in the future.