Lehigh Valley Honda & Hyundai

Service 888-299-5728

Do the Deal!

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Satisfied

by from Kutztown, PA |

I left home planning to buy a Used Honda Odyssey EX-L from a dealership outside the area, but decided to stop in at Lehigh Valley Honda and see about a new car. Boy, am I glad I did. Danny, Matt and the entire team were extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable. They understood my needs and they did whatever they could to make me happy. I got a great deal on the precise car I was looking for, and Leo got me terrific low financing. They delivered what they promised and when they promised. I am delighted to be part of the Honda Family, would definitely recommend Lehigh Valley Honda and I LOVE my NEW Honda Odyssey EX-L.

Enjoyed working with Shaun at Vinart

by from Kutztown, PA |

Shaun Koren at Vinart was extremely patient, pleasant, knowledgeable, attentive and tried diligently to find what I was looking for in a particular van, color, mileage and features. Although I wound up purchasing a new Honda Odyssey EX-L, I would definitely recommend Shaun and this dealership to family and friends.

best car shopping experience!

by from allentown,pa. |

The salesman, shaun and associates were very nice and helpful. I recommended lehigh valley hyndai to my friends and my co- workers. A great car shopping experience!

great experience in both sales and service

by from Catasauqua |

We purchased a certified pre-owned Hyundai Santa Fe Sport at the end of June, Our salesman, Mark Perkins was fantastic, My husband had lots of questions and Mark patiently answered all of them. We needed an updated micro chip for our navigation system, so Mark set up an appointment for that job to be done. The mechanic who installed the chip went over operating instructions with my husband and explained other operating systems my husband had questions about. Before leaving, they even washed our car for us.. We are very pleased with the Vinart Dealership.

Shop elsewhere first!!

by from Coopersburg, pa |

I went there hoping to buy a new Hyundai Santa Fe, to start they only had 5 to chose from in all,a little disappointing. Test drove one everything ok the salesman was fine. They looked at my trade in told me how well I kept it and what good shape it was in, and by the way I got one of those nice little letters telling me to come in they needed my trade- in and would give me 110% of kbb value and everything else. So they low ball my trade in value with the lowest rating for a trade in at a dealer after they tell me how nice it was( I know this because I did all my research before I got there). Then were not going to go any farther than about 600 off the full msrp of a 36,000 dollar vehicle. I know they are in business to make money but they were going to still make a profit by negotiating a little better with me. Any way left there and went to another local Hyundai dealer close by and glad I did saved about 3000 and didn't even have to haggle with them. All I'm saying is do your research and don't let this place be your first stop.

Lehigh Valley Honda & Hyundai responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Hello and thank you for writing your review. Our sincerest apologies for the way you felt you were treated. I would be happy to discuss this matter with you in greater detail as I am sure that this situation boiled down to miscommunication. We are currently offering discounts in excess of $600 off MSRP on our website on new Santa Fe's. We take our reputation very seriously as evidenced by the reviews on this and many other forums. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss the matter. Sincerely - Andrew Wright, Vice President, 610-967-6500

Great Honda Buying Experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

This is my third car I bought from Lehigh Valley Honda . Jason, David and Jennifer were great to deal with and understood my new car needs. I got a great deal and was treated with respect. I also had my other cars serviced here and I am completely satisfied with the service department. I would highly recommend Lehigh Valley Honda for your next Honda.

Great Service & buying experiences at Vinart!

by from Lehighton, PA |

This is our 3rd vehicle purchased from the Vinart Dealerships, we have experienced great buying & service experiences at the Honda & Acura Dealerships as well as their Used Car lot!! Having a great relationship has helped us continue purchasing vehicles from Vinart!!!!

Amazing Dealership!

by from Lebanon, PA |

We just purchased a SUV. Our experience was amazing! We have purchased several cars at other dealershps nothing compares to the experience i had at this dealership. Our salesperson Mark Perkins went above and beyond. Made the whole process pleasant. I highly recommend Mark Perkins and this dealship. We left out of there feeling happy with our purchase and feeling like we got our monies worth. Lesly & william Jones

No Sales Interest

by from Allentown, PA |

Inquired of a particular car they had. Stated I was ready to buy...cash deal. Spoke with salesman, had a few questions about the vehicle. He stated he would get the answers and call me back by the next day at the latest. Three days go by, still no phone call. I made two attempts to get in touch with him....still nothing, but in the meantime I am getting form style emails to the contrary. It wasn't until I stated I was no longer interested in the vehicle and that there were planty of other dealerships out there that would welcome my business, did he make one attempt to contact me. I would never, ever purchase a vehicle there.

Lehigh Valley Honda & Hyundai responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your review. My sincerest apologies for the lack of communication on the part of our sales team. Clearly we dropped the ball in this instance. That is not the way we are accustomed to doing business as evidenced by the other reviews on this forum. If you have any questions about vehicles currently in our new or pre-owned inventory, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely - Andrew Wright, Vice President, 610-967-6500

Vin art rocks

by from Nesquehoning, pa |

I was tagging along with my mom who bought a pre owned Hyundai from Shaun K, who was not only great to my mom but also hooked up the blue tooth in my car, which I had recently purchased from another dealer, what service!