Lehigh Valley Honda & Hyundai

675 State Rd, Emmaus, PA 18049

New 866-281-3719 New866-281-3719
Used 866-736-0819 Used866-736-0819
Service 888-299-5728 Service 888-299-5728

Home of the 100,000 mile warranty!

wonderful people!!

by from emmaus,pa |

Great place to do business! Great customer service, everyone is very helpful!!

Awesome dealership/body shop

by from Allentown, pa |

Awesome staff to work with at both the new and used car sales. If i ever need a new vehicle again I go back to Lehigh Valley Honda. The staff at the collision center is awesome too. Both the collision center and the staff at the used cars sales took what was a bad situation and turned it into a good thing for me. I love my new vehicle I purchased from Lehigh Valley Honda. It was clean both inside and out, and had a full tank of gas when it was sold to me. The staff there really cares about their customers. They really work for you, the customer and your needs.

Outstanding Service!!!!

by from bethlehem |

Outstanding service really impressed with the quality of work theae guys have done for me from the time i got there till the day i picked up my new car and not to mention there was clips broken on my bumper by accident they got me an appointment to get it fixed up at the earlieat convinece for me. Mike schudtsch your the man!

Awsome people to work with

by from Bath Pa |

John , the sales manager, Ariel the sales man and Mike silver the financial person. All 3 of these gentle man went out of there way to make sure that I was taken care of. Every question asked was answered right away, and was treated with the up most respect!!!

Above and beyond!

by from Allentown |

They went above and beyond to help us get the financing we needed! Very knowledgeable staff, courteous, friendly. Car buying is never a quick process, but they made it as painless as possible.

Purchase of used Hyundai

by from Whitehall, pa |

Went in to Phillipsburg Hyundai after doing some research on their used car fleet. Everyone was very friendly and helpul. I never once felt like I was being Hazzard like other car dealerships I have been through. I wanted to thank Frank, Ken, Nick and team for going above and beyond for me. I would definetly recommend this dealership to anyone.

purchased vehicles

by from Allentown PA |

I purchased the 2013 Honda Pilot EXL I love it Tito Torres help me with my purchase he made it so easy I will definitely recommend this place all the guys at Vinart Honda are awesome

buying a certified used car @ LV Honda

by from bethlehem, pa |

No pressure, no hassle, fair prices, great people to deal with and a really fantastic coffee/hot chocolate dispenser machine...the entire process was painless and fast.....nice deals, a great inventory and fast follow-up......its my second vehicle from them......i will go nowhere else!!!!!!

Certified? How many point inspection?

by from Easton PA |

Second time I've bought a car from a Vinart dealer. There won't be a third time. Both times the sales rep was wonderful. No pressure. Eager to find the vehicle I needed and could afford. Genuine people. Unfortunately they must rely on the not so reliable service department. I understand how they didn't know the sunroof drains were clogged. What I don't understand is how the sunroof which worked perfectly before the drain unclogging was broken upon their repair. Thankfully Mark advised me to get the warranty. I just felt they broke the sun roof. Why should I and the warranty pay to repair it. But this is the real kicker. I had to use my windshield wipers, in the rain. Why was the blade flopping 4 inches beyond the end of the arm? Yup! wrong blade for the car. What was this, point 129? They only check 128. All three blades were crap. You would think they could at least make sure the vehicle has good wiper blades. I will be getting full use of this warranty I guess. I am also going to pick apart, read and understand every little nuance of the warranty. I'm really not thrilled about going here for further repairs or an oil change for that matter. Well the first oil change is free but what will it cost me in other? Oi! I shudder at the thought. Oh if I told you about the first car I bought at a Vinart dealership You would wonder why I came back. The sales reps are non-judgmental and real people. They know how hard it is to commit to a car payment. They make the car buying experience easier. They have faith in there cars even if short lived. I wish there was a maybe for recommend dealer to a friend because I like the sales dept people. The service dept people leave me feeling a little slimy.

2nd time around for us

by from Macungie, PA |

Back a second time. The first was for my daughter and now for me. She bought hers car 2 years ago and we were very satisfied with the process, price and service. This time around Michael did a nice job getting us something in our price range that I am hoping to drive till the warranty expires (and longer). Thanks to your entire team. Overall it has been a terrific experience and I would recommend you to anyone who asks.