Krause Toyota

7744 Adrienne Dr, Breinigsville, PA 18031

New 888-280-1106
Used 888-280-0708
Service 888-244-6099

#1 for everyone sales event!

Buying a new Matrix

by from macungie, pa. |

Having bought my previous Toyota from Krause and having all my servicing done there, with not one complaint, I returned to trade the car in for a new one. The salesman, Doc Laba, was absolutely terrific - helpful but with no pressure, amiable and very thorough - and patient - with his explanations. He made the whole process not only painless, but pleasurable. As did Mary, the finance person. They really know how to run a business and how to treat a customer. Kudos.

August 29, 2012

Elsababy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We enjoy hearing positive feedback. We are glad that your buying experience went smoothly. Mary and Doc and the rest of Krause Toyota strive to make the buying experience as pleasurable as we can. We understand this is most likely one of the largest purchase a person can make. If you would ever need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Ann Krause Stump

Simple and straightforward

by from Perkasie, PA |

Nice place. Went in just to get a quote that I assumed I was going to have to shop around and haggle for a while, but the number was right where I wanted it. Never felt any pressure or like I was going to have to fight for the price.

Great Experience at a Stressful Time

by from Fogelsville PA |

I was not planning on buying a car for another year but after dealing with GM recall nightmares, I decided to stop in and see what options I had at Krause Toyota. I only had a short window of time to make the change in cars. From the moment I stepped in the facility until I was showed choices and a thorough explanation of cost and trade in options, I was comfortable. I was treated with respect and not pressured to buy more than I wanted. When I picked up the car, I was treated well by the finance people as well as the sales people. I have had the car for a week and am very satisfied with the experience.

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

by from Schuylkill Haven, PA |

Comes as no surprise to us why this dealership is "the oldest in the country". The staff with which we made contact knows how to treat people, that is, like a human being and not solely as a means to their financial end. The way customers should be treated if you want a successful business. For example, our first visit to Krause's was within 30 minutes of its closing. Throughout the process of checking out the two vehicles we saw on their website, the salesman, Doc Laba, never gave us the impression he was in a hurry nor alluded to their closing time. Simply took his time, reviewed/explained both vehicles, answered our questions, and then ended up being locked out of building. (Oops, sorry about that Doc.) We left having a good feeling about Doc and the dealership. During our second visit we were able to enjoy the inside of the dealership and take a test drive. New location is extra clean, neat, and has spacious salesperson's desks allowing ample space among them for privacy. As busy as it was that day, steps were taken so not to delay our test drive, trade-in evaluation, and negotiating time. Throughout the entire process, Doc was respectful, never pushy, listened to and addressed our concerns, and patient with a "nervous Nellie", much in the same manner as your friend would be. After coming to a mutual agreement, Doc, being the good man that he is, recommended lunching on some nerve-calming food at a nearby restaurant. (Guess that's just what docs do.) You won't go wrong contacting him -- doc@contactdealer.com. He'll steer you in the right direction (no pun intended) and do right by you. Tara, who handled the financing, made it distinctly evident that she's been doing this for many, many years . . so efficient, so proficient and so accommodating and goes the extra mile for YOU. Only negative aspect of our purchase is that our beloved dog was not able to enjoy the spacious cargo area of this hard-to-believe-we-own beautiful, beastly 4Runner.

July 22, 2014

Dear BOBS TOYota, Thank you for your 5star review! WE are glad that Doc took great care of you! The 4runner is a great choice in vehicles(one of my favorites). We hope that you have many happy miles in your, "hard-to-believe-we-own beautiful, beastly 4Runner!" If you would ever need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Best, Ann Krause Stump, Customer Relations Manager

Honest, caring, easy to work with, & great service

by from Macungie, PA |

We bought our last three vehicles from Krause Toyota and in every case we were pleased. They are easy to work with, give a fair deal, and care about their customers. Ask for Cliff... you'll be treated well and have a positive experience. He is supported by a great team in the office and in the Service department as well. ***** Five Stars ***** !

July 22, 2014

Dear Dick and Marty, Thank you for your 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. If you would ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations manager

Excellent Sales and Service Teams

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

Krause Toyota has earned the business of my wife and I for our last 3 vehicles. I have always test driven the competition. I keep coming back to Krause for their exceptional sales and service professionals, and of course, the cars. Thank you Cliff. My wife and I love our Prius C and are getting better gas mileage than the EPA.

June 7, 2014

Dear Bokora, Thank you for your 5 star review. That is great news that you are getting better gas mileage than the EPA. We thank you for being a loyal customer for your last 3 vehicles! If you would ever need anything we are only a phone call away. Ann Krause Stump, Customer relations manager.

Great Service

by from New Tripoli Pa |

We just bought a car there this week and the service was excellent everybody was very nice to us made us feel right at home, the place looks great.

May 31, 2014

Dear Nagle Family, Thank you for your 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle. If you would ever need anything please, don't hesitate to call me or Joe. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations manager

Great Salesmanship, all buying facts revealed!

by from Fogelsville, PA |

My salesperson was straight forward with all the costs , whether my choice was to be Lease or Buy. He was truly a professional in his approach and spent considerable time explaining all the options that were under consideration. Being retired our budget is tight and limited. Once again he spent considerable time researching his inventory and costs to meet our spending goals. Yes we entered into a lease and at the end of the term , I do know where we are going to lease or purchase our next vehicle. Note ! I did not rate the facility above, because the dealership facility was in the final stages of relocating which was curtailed by the severe winter that the east has experienced.

Love My Rav!

by from Whitehall, PA |

Just purchased a new RAV4 from Doc! Love it! The experience with Krause is always fantastic. This is the second new Toyota that I have purchased from Krause and will return everytime I am in the market for a car. My kids are your future customers! Everyone at Krause is helpful, pleasant, well-informed, and just an overall pleasure to deal with. The same is true of the service department. Thank you to Doc, Cliff, Mary and Tara!

Good dealership to work with.

by from Macungie, PA |

This is second car I bought from this dealer and they have been good experoiences. Service is good and convenient.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Macungie PA |

Fabulous price offered right away. No negotiating! Great test drives on 2 vehicles: curves, climbs, back roads, highway,Sport mode. Every question aswered. Great orientation to our new vehicle when it arrived.

October 29, 2013

Dear Watercolor Artist, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad that your experience with us was a positive one. If you would ever need any assistant please do not hesitate to contact us. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations