Krause Toyota

7744 Adrienne Dr, Breinigsville, PA 18031

New 888-280-1106
Used 888-280-0708
Service 888-244-6099

#1 for everyone sales event!

Buying a new Matrix

by from macungie, pa. |

Having bought my previous Toyota from Krause and having all my servicing done there, with not one complaint, I returned to trade the car in for a new one. The salesman, Doc Laba, was absolutely terrific - helpful but with no pressure, amiable and very thorough - and patient - with his explanations. He made the whole process not only painless, but pleasurable. As did Mary, the finance person. They really know how to run a business and how to treat a customer. Kudos.

August 29, 2012

Elsababy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We enjoy hearing positive feedback. We are glad that your buying experience went smoothly. Mary and Doc and the rest of Krause Toyota strive to make the buying experience as pleasurable as we can. We understand this is most likely one of the largest purchase a person can make. If you would ever need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Ann Krause Stump

Honest, caring, easy to work with, & great service

by from Macungie, PA |

We bought our last three vehicles from Krause Toyota and in every case we were pleased. They are easy to work with, give a fair deal, and care about their customers. Ask for Cliff... you'll be treated well and have a positive experience. He is supported by a great team in the office and in the Service department as well. ***** Five Stars ***** !

Excellent Sales and Service Teams

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

Krause Toyota has earned the business of my wife and I for our last 3 vehicles. I have always test driven the competition. I keep coming back to Krause for their exceptional sales and service professionals, and of course, the cars. Thank you Cliff. My wife and I love our Prius C and are getting better gas mileage than the EPA.

June 7, 2014

Dear Bokora, Thank you for your 5 star review. That is great news that you are getting better gas mileage than the EPA. We thank you for being a loyal customer for your last 3 vehicles! If you would ever need anything we are only a phone call away. Ann Krause Stump, Customer relations manager.

Great Service

by from New Tripoli Pa |

We just bought a car there this week and the service was excellent everybody was very nice to us made us feel right at home, the place looks great.

May 31, 2014

Dear Nagle Family, Thank you for your 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle. If you would ever need anything please, don't hesitate to call me or Joe. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations manager

Great Salesmanship, all buying facts revealed!

by from Fogelsville, PA |

My salesperson was straight forward with all the costs , whether my choice was to be Lease or Buy. He was truly a professional in his approach and spent considerable time explaining all the options that were under consideration. Being retired our budget is tight and limited. Once again he spent considerable time researching his inventory and costs to meet our spending goals. Yes we entered into a lease and at the end of the term , I do know where we are going to lease or purchase our next vehicle. Note ! I did not rate the facility above, because the dealership facility was in the final stages of relocating which was curtailed by the severe winter that the east has experienced.

Love My Rav!

by from Whitehall, PA |

Just purchased a new RAV4 from Doc! Love it! The experience with Krause is always fantastic. This is the second new Toyota that I have purchased from Krause and will return everytime I am in the market for a car. My kids are your future customers! Everyone at Krause is helpful, pleasant, well-informed, and just an overall pleasure to deal with. The same is true of the service department. Thank you to Doc, Cliff, Mary and Tara!

Good dealership to work with.

by from Macungie, PA |

This is second car I bought from this dealer and they have been good experoiences. Service is good and convenient.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Macungie PA |

Fabulous price offered right away. No negotiating! Great test drives on 2 vehicles: curves, climbs, back roads, highway,Sport mode. Every question aswered. Great orientation to our new vehicle when it arrived.

October 29, 2013

Dear Watercolor Artist, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad that your experience with us was a positive one. If you would ever need any assistant please do not hesitate to contact us. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations

Second time even better than the first

by from Allentown, PA |

My wife and I just purchased a brand new Prius from Doc Laba at Krause. This is the second car that we have purchased through Krause, the first being a 2007 Matrix SE. It is worth noting that I have very little patience for the car buying process. I was honest with Doc about that fact and he made the entire process quick and painless. Tara was awesome with the paperwork - extremely thorough and very efficient. We were never pressured. There was no wheeling and dealing. They gave us a generous amount on our trade. Overall great experience. This was how car buying should be. We were also impressed that the owner made it a point to introduce himself and thank us when we picked up the car.

October 29, 2013

Dear Joe, Thank you for your 5 star review! We value our customers and we try not to make it painful in buying a vehicle. We understand this is one of the major purchases a person has to make. Glad Doc and Tara took great care of you. We hope you are loving your new Prius. If you would ever need any assistant in the future please don't hesitate to call us. Ann Krause Stump, Customer Relations

first experience ensures future ones

by from Allentown, PA |

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle. Of course, that's enough to make anyone a little nervous. A friend had recommended them to me, promising a good experience. I had already been to a few other dealers and was expecting more or less the same from Krause. I was wrong. My salesman, John Laba, was more than helpful. We discussed what exactly I was looking for, and he focused on only that. I was not pressured into another direction or bombarded with costly package upgrades. In a short time, we were able to come up with the exact vehicle I was looking for. The rest of the staff proved to be just as friendly and helpful as well. Their financing was able to meet the best of the other loan rate quotations I had received. In addition, the value offered for my trade-in was more than fair. In just a relatively short time, we were able to finalize the deal and I would be on my way. Upon reflection, there was no doubt I had made the right decision with the right people. Eventually, when the time comes to trade this one in, I know exactly where to go for my next one.

October 29, 2013

Dear Brian, Thank you for your positive review. We are glad Doc took such good care of you. We hope you are enjoying driving your new vehicle. If you would ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations

Buying made easy by being professional

by from New Tripoli,Pa |

We were out and looking at different dealers and vehicles just to test drive different ones. We had no intention of buying on this day. We walked into Krause Toyota and were welcomed with open arms. Fred was our sales person and he was very professional and courteous. We explained we were just looking and he showed us different options on the vehicle we were looking at. Fred did not pressure us and help us along on with making a decision on what vehicle best fit our needs.. For not wanting to buy on this day we came to a decision on a vehicle. Fred escorted us to Tara and the financing and transfers were done in no time and painless. If it was not for Fred and Tara we might still be driving from dealer to dealer searching for the right vehicle. Thank You both and we hope to see you soon for our next purchase.

October 29, 2013

Dear Roxanne and Tony, Thank you for your 5 star review! We strive to make your buying experience easy and not so painful. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we hope to see you soon. Ann Krause Stump, customer relations