Brown Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth

New 888-703-2234
Used 888-880-1428
Service 888-704-3562

Reputation is Everything.

Brown-Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth is Awesome!

by from Bath, PA |

Just leased a 2013 Chev Cruz and the experience was awesome! Steve Walker rocks! Steve was just amazingly friendly, patient will all my questions, most helpful, and honest! I will recommend Steve and Brown Daub Chevrolet to everyone who is looking to buy a car! Equally amazing is the first rate most awesome Service Department, and Brenda is the best! Brown-Daub Chevrolet is without question the most customer satisfaction oriented of any dealership I have ever been in the last 30 years!

2012 Chevy Cruze (Code DE12312011)

by from Schnecksville,Pa |

My son looked at website printed out some cars that i might be intrested in then on a sunday went over to look at them. then picked out the ones most intrested in then went back on wednesday and picked the one i wanted then several hours later left with a 2012 Chevy Cruze Thanks

Great, low pressure experience

by from Nazareth, PA |

Although we didn't find a car that fit our needs, we had an excellent experience with this dealer and the salesman, Steve, especially. Everyone was friendly and courteous and really seemed to listen to what our needs and wants were and when they were unable to fulfill them they didn't try to get us to buy a car we didn't really want. When it comes time to find another car, this dealership will be our first stop.

Brown daub of Nazareth

by from Steroids burg |

Great dealership very friendly ann helpful staff. Had a great experience buying my first new vehicle there. Would highly recommend this dealership

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Nazareth, Pa |

Great experience purchasing my Jeep Grand Cherokee through Brown Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth. Highly recommend you get over there and check out their new and used car inventory.

Great Experience

by from Allentown/Nazareth, PA |

I was a little worried how the car buying proccess would be, but the entire experience was peaceful, laid-back and our sales-man was funny, very helpful! Made it a fun experience! And i love my 2011Chevy Malibu LT!

code DE12312011 positive buying experience

by from whitehall |

Excellent service. I will highly recommended. Very happy with my Traverse.

Awesome buying experience.

by from whitehall, PA |

We purchased a Chevy Traverse. Our sales person Bill Rosenberg was highly professional, knowledgeable, and polite. He never tried to force a sale instead he helped us to find what we needed. He explained everything in details and in a way we could clearly understand. Overall the sale went smooth thank to Rosie and the Brown - Daub Chevrolet staff.

Easy Purchase

by from Nazareth PA |

We have bought seven vehicles from Brown Daub Chevy in Nazareth since the early 90's. We have never had a bad experience buying there. We just bought a 2014 Equinox and our sales person Julio was exceptional. He was very helpful and anticipated many of our needs and questions. The pricieng was right and the process was easy. We have used their service department for all this time and always was satisfied with the results. A great place to do business.

The BEST car buying experience EVER!!

by from Nazareth, PA |

This is a great team at Brown-Daub Chevy in Nazareth. I went there with 2 of my 3 kids, looking for something efficient & that still had enough room in the back for 3. Michael Bubnis helped me patiently while I did the "car seat" test. He was extremely personable and made sure I didn't end up with a vehicle that I'd regret later. I ended up buying the 2013 Chevy Malibu that the sales manager was using as a demo. LOVE IT!! They had it cleaned up while we finished the paperwork and I was on my way with my little ones. There was no nonsense sales pitches, no diversions to get me into some other vehicle that they were trying to unload, no numbers games, everything was straight & to the point. Everyone in the office was friendly & made sure there wasn't anything we didn't need! They are officially my go to dealer!

Positive car buying experience

by from nazareth, pa |

This is the second car that we have bought from Brown Daub and it was a very positive experience. They made sure we were happy with the car and that it was within our price range.