Brown Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth

819 Nazareth Bethlehem Pike, Nazareth, PA 18064

New 888-703-2234
Used 888-880-1428
Service 888-704-3562

Reputation is Everything - NO PROBLEM Dealer!!

Tim Stuart Sr.

by from Easton, PA> |

Julio Toro was an outstanding salesman, I do believe he went over and above to provide us with a new vehicle as did the people in the finance department, over all it was a great experience at Brown-Daub Chevy. What a great place to do business.

Deborah Baltz

by from Nazareth pa |

Rosie is an amazing salesman . I have purchased alot of vehicles and Rosie makes it enjoyable and easy. I hate sitting all day and he gets the job done and gets you out without all the needless back and forth games to a "manager" like other dealerships. I also sent my Pop there and will continue to share my admiration for Rosie and Brown Daub Chevrolet

malibu

by from Easton PA. |

Steve Walker was my salesman. I am a repeat customer and made sure I had Steve Walker again. He is very helpful and not pushy. He even delivered my new 2015 Malibu to my home. Who could ask for more!!!

2011 Toyota rav4

by from Nazareth Pa |

(Rosie) Bill Rosenberger was awesome. Easy to talk to and deal with. Very professional but not pushy . He did exactly what he set out to do, I drove away happy and he sold a vehicle. Will recommend him to family and friends in the future. Thank you. S. Zellner-Beishline

2008 Chevy Impala Lt

by from Bethlehem PA |

A very positive car-buying experience. I am a repeat customer and went to Brown Daub based on my prior purchase from them. Brian Mitchell was extremely courteous and accomodating and helped me find a like-new low mileage vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Brown Daub to anyone in the market for a car. A first-class dealership.

2014 Cruze

by from Easton, Pa |

big help, very nice and knowledgeable staff..very large selection of vehicles, fair prices

Great price on a used car

by from Swiftwater PA |

Everyone was absolutley wonderful. So friendly and knowledgeable - they helped me find the right car for my needs and budget and no one pressured me to buy a new versus used vehicle. They made the buying process so easy. When I can back the next day to pick up the car, they had done some additional "shopping around" and they found me a better finance deal then they had initially offered, saving me nearly a $1,000 over the course of the loan..

New Chevrolet Impala 2014

by from Nazareth Pa |

Edgar, was very patient with us, we weren't sure what car we wanted, he gave advise and help us make the right decision! Thanks Edgar

Friendly salespeople. attractive showroom

by from Nazareth PA |

Our salesman, Steve Walker, was helpful and knowledgeable when we looking for an Equinox. He tried to find an AWD model in white (our first choice) but with none available, showed us a Silver Ice Metallic AWD model, which we leased and are very happy with. It's a pleasure to drive!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

We worked with Rosie at Brown Daub Chevy in Nazareth. He was great. He was honest and straightforward with us and helped us get in the car we wanted.

Fantastic experience! A++

by from Easton, PA |

Phenomenal experience with our salesman Bill Rosenberg, the Sales manager Kevin and the General Manager Mike. They were very accommodating and made the process extremely enjoyable! Would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used car or for service.