Brown Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth

819 Nazareth Pike, Nazareth, PA 18064

Used 888-510-7216

awesome

by from Poconos pa |

My name is Jessica and I am a young college student who is on my own. This will be my 3rd car from Mike Dalton the manager here and I have tried other dealers and always go back to him because he is honest, works with me every time, and keeps true to his word even after the purchase is made which is rare to find. I recommend anyone and everyone to any dealership Mike Dalton runs. As I have before.

Number one

by from Oxford NJ |

Excellent salesman and deal. This is the third car/truck I have bought here in the last 2-3 years all processes have been the best!

great all around sevice

by from nanticoke pa |

The best my daughter and I have ever had ! thank you marylynn morio/ walter daubert

Great Experience, As Always

by from Slatington, PA |

My entire family has been getting their cars from Brown Daub Chevrolet for as long as I can remember. Their service has been nothing short of amazing, and I will never buy a car at another dealership. My mom had been getting her cars from Rosie since I was a kid, so of course I also go to Rosie now. He is the best salesman I have ever met. He genuinely cares about his customers, and it shows. Me and my girlfriend just got her a newer car, also the first car we have ever financed, and it went off without a hitch. From the second we walked in we were treated with the utmost respect not just from Rosie, but the entire staff. I am looking forward to coming back in a few months to trade in my car for something newer and I know I wont have to worry about a thing when I do so. Thanks for everything!

Great Presentation and Service

by from Coplay, PA |

I came by on a Sunday and was able to see the prices right on the cars which was so nice! When I came back Rosie was an awesome salesperson and did a wonderful job from start to finish! Five stars all around!

All Around Great Experience

by from The Pocono's |

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I drove my new car off the lot was an amazing experience. Deanna was so friendly and helpful. She made you feel like you were old friends, there shopping and catching up. Such a family friendly dealership. Rosie was my sales man and such a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable man. He listened to what I was looking for and helped me with no pushing or talking me into anything other then what I was there to do. When things looked like it may not work out he was there doing everything he could to get me into the car I wanted. His knowledge of the vehicles is amazing and the time he spends with you to make sure you understand and have no questions is so appreciated. I was able to not only ride away with my new Chevy impala, but also a friendship. I would highly recommend this car dealership and Rosie as a great car sales man to everyone I know. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!

Deborah Baltz

by from Nazareth pa |

Rosie is an amazing salesman . I have purchased alot of vehicles and Rosie makes it enjoyable and easy. I hate sitting all day and he gets the job done and gets you out without all the needless back and forth games to a "manager" like other dealerships. I also sent my Pop there and will continue to share my admiration for Rosie and Brown Daub Chevrolet

malibu

by from Easton PA. |

Steve Walker was my salesman. I am a repeat customer and made sure I had Steve Walker again. He is very helpful and not pushy. He even delivered my new 2015 Malibu to my home. Who could ask for more!!!

2011 Toyota rav4

by from Nazareth Pa |

(Rosie) Bill Rosenberger was awesome. Easy to talk to and deal with. Very professional but not pushy . He did exactly what he set out to do, I drove away happy and he sold a vehicle. Will recommend him to family and friends in the future. Thank you. S. Zellner-Beishline

2008 Chevy Impala Lt

by from Bethlehem PA |

A very positive car-buying experience. I am a repeat customer and went to Brown Daub based on my prior purchase from them. Brian Mitchell was extremely courteous and accomodating and helped me find a like-new low mileage vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Brown Daub to anyone in the market for a car. A first-class dealership.