Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

Service 866-968-7213

Buy with Confidence from your Certified Five-Star Dealer

Outstanding Service Center

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I am a loyal customer at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep's Service and Repair Center. Rick Ogle (Service Manager) and Ken Redding (Service Director) are the main reason for this. They managed to form a great team of qualified professionals in the Service Center. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My car has high mileage but the service team at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep has kept it running smoothly. I highly recommend this Service and Repair Center since the quality of work and level of professionalism are outstanding.

About Peter Bassuk and Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

by from Miami, FL |

Peter Bassuk was our sales rep and to be honest I have never had as positive an experience at a car dealership in my entire life. Mr. Bassuk was very patient and was very clear about the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend him as well as Hollywood Chrysler Jeep to any of my friends or family.

customer

by from weston florida |

not sincere in service......used vehicle.....engine light turns on..take it back.....they check it out....but first i had an other mechanic take a look at it.......computer trouble shoot.....injector intermitantly..malfuntion...dealer clears the ck engine light..and tells me its o.k........later on in the week does the same...i take it back....we took care of it....they tell me......they turn the ck engine light off........finally i purchased fuel injector....and took care of it my self....i also had a problem with ......cruise control...that problem doesnt show itself until cruise control is used three times thats when the computer will indicate the problem in ck engine light...point being since i bought the vehicle they where betting i wouldnt figure it out in time to have them fix it under there obligation...they were right i caught it too late....it was a con...and so never would i recommend hollywood chysler-jeep

Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Ray I would like to speak with you regarding this matter. Could you give me a call at your convienence? 954.962.6400 Jeff Silverberg General Manager

Great Experience, Awesome Truck

by from Cooper City, FL |

Great Experience! Found a great used truck for a fair price. Gary Spiegel was extremely friendly and helpful.

Great Service

by from Hollywood, FL |

My family and I had the pleasure to be assisted by Eddy Garcia at the Hollywood Chrysler dealership. He knew what he was talking about when it came to cars. We were in and out. Great service and very friendly. I truly enjoyed the way that he approached us. We are very happy and excited with our new Chrysler 200 Sport. Thanks so much to Eddy and the guys at Hollywood Chrysler who made this purchase possible. Blessings!

Great service

by from Plantation |

Gary spigel did an amazing job when I bought my jeep set 8 from hollywood jeep. I would recommend him to all my friends if they were interested in purchasing a jeep..

Very good experience

by from Aventura, Fl |

Very friendly, thoroughly knowledgable salesperson made the buying experience a pleasure.

Great Experience!

by from Sunrise, FL |

This dealership found me, I had placed my car on AutoTrader in order to sell and or trade in. Received a call from Pete Bassuk, at first I was not interested in a Chrysler or Jeep, but when I checked their website and saw a 200 Touring Convertible, I became interested. Granted the color I was interested was already delivered to another customer by the time I arrived at the dealership. Pete, took down all the details of my trade to get me top dollar! Then he brought around a beautiful black 2013 - 200 Touring Convertible, and I test drove it. Return from test drive, I was hooked. Numbers were crunched as I needed to be in a price range on a payment, and a deal was made! I said goodbye to my 2009 CLK 350 Mercedes Convertible and drove off the lot with the 2013 200 Convertible! Thank you Pete, for all your assistance, you are a true professional in what you do. This is my first ever Chrysler.

EXCELLANT FACILITY

by from LAUDERDALE LAKES FL |

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MR LOU GOMES HIS IS A OUTSTANDING SALEMAN

Very Shady dealership....

by from Hollywood, florida |

While shopping for a wrangler unlimited model i went to this dealership twice. once just to see what they had in stock and once to check out a vehicle they just got in stock. both times i went all the vehicles seemed to not have been washed or moved in months and both the salesman whom approached us seemed like they knew nothing of the products they sold they also did not want to hear about any offers and stood firm at their sticker price.... also while trying to make a deal via their online website and talking with one of their internet sales reps, i made a very reasonable offer and they simply did not want to even come back with a counter offer. i then emailed their internet saleman again he just came back with a sarcastic and rude reponse back .then later the same day he contacted me again telling me they sold it.... after dealing with their internet salesman i decided NOT to do business with them because they just seemed very shady, rude and unknowledgeable about their own products. i decided to take my business elsewhere

Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep responded to this review

July 2, 2013

When we mark down a vehicle to the lowest possible price, and have under-priced all other competitors in the area, there reaches a point where there is no more room for any further discounts. Most of our customers greatly appreciate our willingness to price below market, and enjoy the ease of a no-haggle transactions. We encourage you to contact our General Manager any time regarding any negative interaction with any of our associates.