Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

Service 866-968-7213

Buy with Confidence from your Certified Five-Star Dealer

Deon best salesman ever.

by from Okeechobee |

Looked for months, found the car at hollywood chrysler jeep. Salesman was very heplful and courteous.

I'll never go anywhere else

by from miami FL |

Hollywood had the jeep I wanted in stock so I went knowing what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. The salesman Trevor, was very friendly and knowledgable without being pushy. They didn't play any games with me and gave me a fair price for my trade in and for my new purchase. I am very pleased with my car buying experience here and they have a new loyal customer in me.

Bad experience at service department

by from Hollywood, FL |

When I parked my 2013 dodge challenger in line for service and walk in to the service department nobody came up to me ask for help instead one service rep. named Jonathon said "I didn't even know who he is" to a another service representative.(very rude way to treat a customer)After patiently waiting for about five minutes finally I got my time to talk to Jonathan and explain my starting problem of my car. He never talk a single positive word with me and all about negative things that he has to go through get my car fix. starting with lack of employees its holydays time, we wont be able to touch you car until to tomorrow, I am not sure when I can give your car back and go on and on. I do understand it is a holyday season but they are there to work, and at least give the customer positive something like "I'll try my best get you car fix." its nothing at all. Simply he doesn't want work on my car. I came back home, I spoke to a another gentlemen over the phone at same service department he agree to take my car and look in to it tomorrow. (12/31/2014) This dealership have bad and good service rep. anybody go there make sure to find a good one.

Service at Hollywood jeep chrysler

by from pembroke pines, fl |

Its a shame I need to write this review but it seems necessary especially after just hanging up with a customer service rep at Hollywood Jeep Chrysler after going over why I left a negative survey for their dealership. First of all, why as a dealership, are you just having a customer service rep call an unhappy customer? A manager of your facility should be calling the customer and going over my negative feed back. A manger has the power and control to make the necessary changes needed in their compny and it should be dealt with by them first hand to show not only respect for to customer but that you care enough to listen to their concerns and make a difference in the future not a clerk who is taking another project off your hands in a busy work day. Hate to say it, but when I was a General Manager I NEVER passed the buck when it came to a complaint! I had several complaints I noted on my survey resulting from my first visit at their service department from not being greeted when exiting my car, to the smart induendos made by personnel to the non free coffee that was in their waiting room. Really? customer service rep kept telling me on the phone they rarely get complaints like mine. Oh really? Because I had to inform her I listened to another customer rant on the phone for at least 40 minutes in their waiting room about how poorly she was being treated by her service advisor that practically was calling her a liar about a problem she was having and she purchased her vehicle in NY and called to have her dealership switched back to New York because she refused to deal ever again with Hollywood Jeep Chrysler. I decided to look at reviews online, and yes Hollywood Chrysler Jeep you do have some good reviews...IN SALES! After 20 minutes of going over my complaints the customer service rep tells me "well sorry you felt that way" what? How about "I'm really sorry you had a bad experience at our facility and I will be forwarding your feedback to one of our managers so they can look into this matter and make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. I hope you will consider giving Hollywood Chrysler Jeep a second chance at accommodating your service or buying needs in the future! Not I'm sorry you feel that way! You just said in other words "well sorry you didn't like us so go some place else! Now ask me, do I really think this facility is going to do something about my complaint? Hell no. I bet that survey got filed in file #13. Cross train your personnel in the highest level of customer service rep, expect nothing less from them and you will NEVER get bad reviews or surveys like I left. I'm sure you don't see more because it's so time consuming to type such a looong complaint and get rid of your cheap coffee vending machine. Really gives an impersonal feeling in your waiting room. Here's the funny part to that, Cust service rep said I could have gotten it for free if service advisor would have given me a coupon but they ran out a while ago or it was only 25 cents... Yeah but I had no change. You think maybe one of your 20 employees would have offered or told us we could get it for free? Just saying. Too early to say about the mechanic work but believee you me, I will most definately let you know¿

2015 Jeep purchase

by from Hollywood, FL |

They made the buying process easy. I came in and had everything completed within 3 hrs.

Great Experience at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

With had the pleasure to work with Peter Bassuk in purchasing our 2015 Laredo. He listened to exactly what we wanted and had the Jeep ready when we arrived. He worked with is to give a fair price on our trade-in and made the process simple. I would highly recommend Peter and Hollywood Jeep.

by from Pembroke Pines |

Good buying experience with Jeep/Chrysler Hollywood Car Dealer.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... Ask for Lou Edmonson

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased about 6 cars in the past few years and I have NEVER beed treated so well as with Lou Edmonson at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep... The day before I had a really nasty experience at another dealership... (wont name names, but you know who you are Joey Accardi)... so I approached Hollywood Chrysler Jeep with a little apprehension... Met Lou after walking around a bit and he treated me in a direct and transparent way... he told me what he had and what he could find... He did not try to sell me something that he did not... The process was simple and easy... and by 7 pm they had my car in the lot. Experience was very good and I will recommend Lou to anyone looking for a Jeep...

Great experience with my purchase

by from Miramar, FL |

Ovardo Lopes and Rene Ruiz were a pleasure to deal with. Negotiated a price that was good for both sides, got through all the paperwork relatively fast, and drove off in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a smile on my face.

great service

by from Miami |

I bought my first car - a Jeep Cherokee Sport with a couple of extra's - from Hollywood Jeep. Great service, to the point, knowledgeable employees, upfront. Ended up buying from Hollywood Jeep after visiting 5 different Jeep dealers in the area for three main reasons: 1) they had many variations of the jeep cherokee (regarding colors and extra's) and I found exactly the one I wanted in stock. 2) Andre, my salesperson, was just awesome. He was very patient with me and explained everything (I had many questions/concerns as a first time buyer), not pushy at all, and just a pleasant person doing his job professionally. 3) I financed my purchase through Hollywood with very good terms. Other dealers were offering ridiculous financing terms. It is well known that lack of credit history defines you by default as a risky borrower, and consequently you get a ridiculous APR. Note also that on the other hand, lack o credit history means that most likely you are young, you just got a job, and you can afford buying a car for a first time (in general, new things are happening in your life - new beginnings). Essentially you are penalized with a high APR for being young and not established. Hollywood offered me very reasonable financing terms, taking into account also the POTENTIAL to be a good borrower, and not only the history. Thank you.