Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

Used 888-455-6116
Service 866-968-7213

Buy with Confidence from your Certified Five-Star Dealer

by from Pembroke Pines |

Good buying experience with Jeep/Chrysler Hollywood Car Dealer.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... Ask for Lou Edmonson

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased about 6 cars in the past few years and I have NEVER beed treated so well as with Lou Edmonson at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep... The day before I had a really nasty experience at another dealership... (wont name names, but you know who you are Joey Accardi)... so I approached Hollywood Chrysler Jeep with a little apprehension... Met Lou after walking around a bit and he treated me in a direct and transparent way... he told me what he had and what he could find... He did not try to sell me something that he did not... The process was simple and easy... and by 7 pm they had my car in the lot. Experience was very good and I will recommend Lou to anyone looking for a Jeep...

Great experience with my purchase

by from Miramar, FL |

Ovardo Lopes and Rene Ruiz were a pleasure to deal with. Negotiated a price that was good for both sides, got through all the paperwork relatively fast, and drove off in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with a smile on my face.

great service

by from Miami |

I bought my first car - a Jeep Cherokee Sport with a couple of extra's - from Hollywood Jeep. Great service, to the point, knowledgeable employees, upfront. Ended up buying from Hollywood Jeep after visiting 5 different Jeep dealers in the area for three main reasons: 1) they had many variations of the jeep cherokee (regarding colors and extra's) and I found exactly the one I wanted in stock. 2) Andre, my salesperson, was just awesome. He was very patient with me and explained everything (I had many questions/concerns as a first time buyer), not pushy at all, and just a pleasant person doing his job professionally. 3) I financed my purchase through Hollywood with very good terms. Other dealers were offering ridiculous financing terms. It is well known that lack of credit history defines you by default as a risky borrower, and consequently you get a ridiculous APR. Note also that on the other hand, lack o credit history means that most likely you are young, you just got a job, and you can afford buying a car for a first time (in general, new things are happening in your life - new beginnings). Essentially you are penalized with a high APR for being young and not established. Hollywood offered me very reasonable financing terms, taking into account also the POTENTIAL to be a good borrower, and not only the history. Thank you.

DISHONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Tried to rip me off. Arrigo beat their price with same vehicle...NOPE, NO $1000.00... BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding Service Center

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I am a loyal customer at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep's Service and Repair Center. Rick Ogle (Service Manager) and Ken Redding (Service Director) are the main reason for this. They managed to form a great team of qualified professionals in the Service Center. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My car has high mileage but the service team at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep has kept it running smoothly. I highly recommend this Service and Repair Center since the quality of work and level of professionalism are outstanding.

About Peter Bassuk and Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

by from Miami, FL |

Peter Bassuk was our sales rep and to be honest I have never had as positive an experience at a car dealership in my entire life. Mr. Bassuk was very patient and was very clear about the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend him as well as Hollywood Chrysler Jeep to any of my friends or family.

customer

by from weston florida |

not sincere in service......used vehicle.....engine light turns on..take it back.....they check it out....but first i had an other mechanic take a look at it.......computer trouble shoot.....injector intermitantly..malfuntion...dealer clears the ck engine light..and tells me its o.k........later on in the week does the same...i take it back....we took care of it....they tell me......they turn the ck engine light off........finally i purchased fuel injector....and took care of it my self....i also had a problem with ......cruise control...that problem doesnt show itself until cruise control is used three times thats when the computer will indicate the problem in ck engine light...point being since i bought the vehicle they where betting i wouldnt figure it out in time to have them fix it under there obligation...they were right i caught it too late....it was a con...and so never would i recommend hollywood chysler-jeep

Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Ray I would like to speak with you regarding this matter. Could you give me a call at your convienence? 954.962.6400 Jeff Silverberg General Manager

Great Experience, Awesome Truck

by from Cooper City, FL |

Great Experience! Found a great used truck for a fair price. Gary Spiegel was extremely friendly and helpful.

Great Service

by from Hollywood, FL |

My family and I had the pleasure to be assisted by Eddy Garcia at the Hollywood Chrysler dealership. He knew what he was talking about when it came to cars. We were in and out. Great service and very friendly. I truly enjoyed the way that he approached us. We are very happy and excited with our new Chrysler 200 Sport. Thanks so much to Eddy and the guys at Hollywood Chrysler who made this purchase possible. Blessings!