Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

Service 866-968-7213

Buy with Confidence from your Certified Five-Star Dealer

2012 Town & Country

by from Plantation, FL |

My wife and I were in search for a mini-van and we had been to several dealerships before visiting Hollywood Chrysler. Our service advisor was Louis Edmonson and he showed us the Town & Country we liked. From the beginning to the end the whole process was easy going and we did not feel pressured. Lou was honest and presented each offer without any nonsense. We agreed on the price and then went to finance to make sure the numbers would work for us. We worked with Anthony Murua and once again the process was smooth. From the time we test drove the car until the time we drove away was 2hrs. We are very happy with the purchase and look forward to a lasting relationship with the dealer.

Blessed

by from HOLLYWOOD, FL |

I experience at Chysler-Jeep was so good, I love my salesmen Lou and his boss. They were so professional and personable. The aim was to please and they did. They went out of their way to meet my need. I am happy with my 2013 Patriot.Love it Love it!

Great dealership

by from Hollywood, FL |

We have been customers of Hollywood Chrysler Jeep for 11 years. We have nothing but praise for the entire staff from the mechanics to the service writers to the salespeople. Our experience this time was with Louis Edmonson, among others, who did everything to make our purchase pleasant. Each and every one treated us like royalty. I will continue using tis dealership again and again. This is the 4th time we have purchased an automobile there. We have recommended it to others who have also purchased cars there. They too agree with the five star rating.

Excellence

by from Hollywood, FL |

I have bought quite a few vehicles in my time and I can tell you this was the best experience that I have had, hands down. The members of Chrysler made me feel right at home included the Sales Managers, always checking on me to make sure I was okay and I never felt pressured on buying a vehicle. They worked extremely hard to get me in a vehicle that I wanted and at the right price. Kudos to all at Chrysler. Keep up the outstanding customer service!

Very pleasant buying experience

by from Miami, FL |

I liked everything about this dealership. They are pretty straight forward and get things done quickly. I was out of there in less than 2 hours, which is really great considering the hassle I gave them over the color of my car. I changed it twice. I really enjoyed the process, and will definetely consider them again for my next car purchase. Raheel and Raul are excellent!

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

The best proof of great customer service is how well you're treated AFTER you've signed on the line and there's nothing more to gain from you. Doug and his colleagues were professional, respectful and efficient. Although I showed up with 2 young kids in tow, I got the car I wanted at a price I can live with in a reasonable time with a smile and a coloring book and help to the car. I left feeling my business is appreciated.

Perfect car buying experience

by from Cooper City, FL |

Went with my wife to purchase a pre-owned Dodge. I have never had such a pleasurable experience purchasing a vehicle. I was fully expecting this to take six hours of my Saturday. I was in and out in two and a half, including test drive and unrelated conversation with our amazing sales person, Peter Bassuk. The Caravan was very fairly priced. I'm not sure you can truly appreciate how awesome it is to not have to haggle. Right out of the gate, the asking price was right where my research said it should be. Congratulations on doing something no other automotive dealership in South Florida can: price a car fairly.I got pretty much exactly what I wanted for my car. Again, the lack of haggle is jaw dropping. I honestly cannot voice a high enough recommendation for Hollywood Chrysler. They will be my first stop for all my vehicle purchases.

Trade in

by from Weston, Fl |

We traded in our Jeep for a Chrysler 300S. Very satisfied with our deal. Absolutely adored our salesman Walter Stuart. He rocks! He answered all of our questions & was patient with us as we mulled over which car to purchase. A special thanks to Steve in financing. It was the 2nd time we've worked with him & again it was a pleasure to do so. Thanks Hollywood Chrysler Jeep family!

the teacher

by from South Florida |

After considerable negotiation we were able to arrive at a good price on a used 2011 Chrysler. Staff would not provide an owners manual or replace a small missing piece of trim on the floorboard. Was not impressed by their customer service.

Great Dealership!!

by from Dundee, FL |

The saleman Thomas was good. He was not pushy and let us make up our own mind. The car we purchased was a 2007 Saturn SKY. My husband and I fell in love with it. It was the right color and in beautiful condition. We saw the carfax and it was clean. THe financing was easy and we got the car for much less than we thought we could and got an extended warranty. We love our car and would definitely recommend Hollywood Chrysler to friends and relatives. Thank you so much.