Ciocca Subaru

4611 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103

New 888-645-4232 New 888-645-4232
Used 888-645-3307 Used 888-645-3307
Service 888-646-0539 Service 888-646-0539

New name. Same commitment to excellence.

My first service visit

by from Nazareth |

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE! That's about the shortest and most accurate way I can explain my visit. Maura was fantastic and attended to my needs in a caring and efficient manner. She was able to arrange service that met my schedule and the service she provided was only exceed by her warm personality. Everything went according to plans and I will go back again if I need to have work performed on my car?. Greg, if you read this, please extend my appreciation to Maura personally as she really went out of her way to make me feel like Ciocca cares about me as a customer. - John (2015 Forester invoice 202446)

Subaru impresa 2016

by from allentown , p.a |

Best Dealership , Best Cars AWR , the Personal are 100% Profecional . You Can Get A Better Car Hire love Carlos.

Worse experience I've had

by from Allentown, PA |

I came in to trade in my 2009 Subaru wrx and they only wanted to offor me 11,000 when I just purchased it 2 years ago and only put 12,000 miles on it since and I bought it for 21,000.. I don't get how the price declines that much in that short of time.. Anyways needless to say I left declining there offor. They told me my car wasn't worth it.. My car was flawless!! I got in an accident with the car (almost totaled) a little after trying to trade it in and once I got it back I went to another dealership with the accident on record they still offered me 14,000$ for my car. Anyways point of my story is they will say your trade in is garbage and always give you a low trade in.

Ask for Chris Kosich - great salesperson

by from Fredericksburg PA |

I had a great experience at Ciocca, very upfront, no games, no hassle, very willing to negotiate price and terms. They even got me a better rate than my credit union for financing.

Great experience so Far.

by from Walnutport |

I never really trusted car dealers as most of them are rip off artists with pretty showrooms. But my experience with Ciocca was different, Had bad credit { yes My Fault.} was resigned to going to one of these bhph places when I happend to stop off at Ciocca.My attitude was well I'm going to get rejected. To make a long story short they were very polite and treated me great. They got me a 2008 jeep patriot with 43000 miles and excellent running car,deal was good and good price.. The rest of the story has yet to be written ,but as of now I have already highly recommended the to my friends.Here's to a happy long term relationship I hope.

money pit

by from Kutztown |

I lost my trust in Ciocca,( to many sales people ) and it seems the new organization has become a money machine. They seem to go out of their way to find service issues and tack on additional expense. God forbid if they see a tag from another servise provider who has done work on your car. It seems they are trained to respond in a negative way if they know someone else has worked on your car.

No concern about my needs, only selling cars

by from Mohrsville PA |

I came in to buy a legacy. I bought there when it was run by Becker. It used to be a family run business and they treated you like family. Not anymore. All I heard was how they are the nations largest subaru dealer, they sell x amount of cars each month. I told them my budget and the model I was looking at, they didn't have it, so both the salesperson and manager kept suggesting I "step up to the limited since they had plenty of those in stock" The whole experience was not about me, it was about selling another car so they could add to their high volume of sales. Definitely not the philosophy of Subaru. It will not tarnish my view on Subaru as I will buy another subaru, I will just be looking elsewhere.

February 2, 2015

We at Ciocca Subaru would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have been put through as that is not our intention. We strive to provide a truly exceptional experience in every department of our business. Our dealerships culture is to make sure we cater to our customer needs with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.

EXCELLENT COMPANY!!

by from Nazareth, PA |

Ciocca Subaru is the BEST car dealership around, hands down!

February 2, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ciocca Subaru. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be "five stars"!

Buying Brocess

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

Was greeted promptly by salesman Ron. Pleasant, knowledgable and personable. No pressure. Finance was easy. A pleasurable experience. First class all the way.

November 30, 2014

We are happy to hear that you had a truly exceptional experience while you were here at the dealership. We really do strive to be first class as Mr. Ciocca says to us everyday. Congratulations on your new vehicle :) Rene Bracero Internet Director

Turned away previous Becker customer

by from Whitehall, PA |

I bought may car about two years ago at Becker and had a great experience with the sales team as well as the service department. Being under 25, the service department always suited my need for a rental car in order to get to work. They always just gave me the "older" model which I completely understood for insurance reasons. I loved that they did that for me and went back frequently for the convience. A few months ago I called, and found out it was now Ciocca. I explained to the service department my needs. I was rudely told that they do not loan cars to anyone under 25. I explained to them that they have always loaned me a car in the past, it is in the records. After telling the person on the phone that I would take my business elsewhere, I got a return call which said that they would direct me to enterprise and I would have to set everything up myself... not even worth my time. I could have just "rented" a car anywhere. I went else where and will more then likely never go back.