Haldeman Ford Lincoln

Service 888-475-0183

THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN THE BUSINESS

Amazing Service

by from Huntingdon Valley |

I recently bought a 2014 Shelby GT500. It was the quickest transaction I have ever done for a car and the price was very reasonable compared to the market. They were also very quick in returning my after market parts on my trade in at no cost. The best part of Haldeman Ford in Allentown is the customer service. They did everything possible to ensure my buying experience was as easy and painless as possible. I would recommend this dealership to a friend and I plan on doing future business with this dealership when the time comes when I need a new daily driver even though this place is an hour away from my home.

Haldeman Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 21, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward taking care of all your vehicle needs in the future. Enjoy the Shelby! Sincerely, Haldeman Ford Lincoln

Great Customer Service

by from Mount Bethel, PA |

I purchased a certified pre-owned Ford Escape today. The customer service was exceptional from when I originally inquired about vehicles I saw online. The staff was professional the entire time which is more than I can say about the handful of other dealerships that we had been to in the past few weeks. I could not be happier with the entire process from start to finish (which was smooth and quick)!

horrible service department

by from bethlehem PA |

Buying my vehicle was the easy part. I bought an 2006 mercury mountaineer and the sales person i worked with was great. The issues started when i had brake issues and had to take my SUV back 3 times because the technician continued to screw up the work. Not only that but in the process ruining other parts that i now have to pay more money out of pocket to get fixed. Haven't been able to use my SUV in over 2 months and the only response i get from Hauldeman is "well that's just how things work". Will never buy from hauldeman again.

Just Good People!

by from Orefield, Pa. |

Everyone is so nice to deal with at Haldeman. Larry and Sal were a great when helping me find my used SUV. I purchased a 2007 Ford Edge SEL and I love it! (Her name is "Punkin"). Larry was very thorough in explaining all the features on my new SUV. And I got a GREAT deal. I'M SO HAPPY!

Caring Salesman

by from Norwalk Ct |

First car I've purchased long distance and the staff at Haldeman went above and beyond the call of duty to help.

Awesome Deal

by from Frackville PA |

i purchased a used 2010 Subaru Outback at this dealer and got a great deal. The car was almost like new they gave me a great deal and a full tank of gas. very nice people too :0) very happy

New Ford Focus SE 2014

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I just bought a new Ford Focus SE, and traded my Ford Focus S as a trade to get more car. The people were kind and friendly to talk with. The deal gave me 3250 dollars off the sticker price to start. I think I got a really good deal. I love my candy blue Ford Focus SE. I would tell other people to go there for a car. It was a great thing. Thank you for your great service.

Great place to get the latest and greatest cars

by from Jim Thorpe |

I just got my new Fusion Energi from Haldeman. My salesman, Kevin, was easy-going and friendly. The manager, Jerry, got me a great deal. I didn't get stonewalled at any point of the process. I would definately recommend this dealership. PC12312011

Salesman never called me back !

by from Walnutport,PA |

Went to the dealer to look at a new vehicle, and ended up test driving one. I had a trade in, and the salesman took forever to give me a value on it, - I could see he was looking it up on this website ! I could have given him the printouts that I had from looking it up earlier in the day ! I never buy on the first look so when I left I said I would think about it for a few days. I called the salesman back to see if he had the same model better equipped. He never returned my call so I scratched him off the list and bought at another dealer !

F 150 . Great truck. Great Dealer

by from Allentown, PA. |

First time buyer of a truck. Reviewed brand on internet. Sent a message to any Ford Dealer within 25 miles. Haldeman Ford responded the next day. Pleasant interaction with internet sales staff. They found the correct vehicle I was looking for, ie color, interior, options. When it came down for a quote, they gave me a bottom line number that had beaten all other dealers I had contacted. One dealer (unnamed) dropped his monthly lease price by over $150.00 once I told them I was shopping other dealers. Buying or Leasing a car or truck should be a fun experience. There are a lot of dealers that assume the consumer is dumb. Not in this day and age. Not Haldeman Ford. They were honest from the get go. Very patient with my requests. Did not try to sell me what I did not want but worked on finding what I wanted. Great experience, great people. Would recommend definitely.

Good Service

by from Quakertown, PA |

I was very happy with the service I received after buying my first car at Haldeman Ford Lincoln. I would recommend this dealership to friends.