Keystone Kia

Service 866-281-8796

Family Owned and Operated for Over 35 Years

No car for us!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

We had an awful experience at this dealership. We had gone there to explore the possibility of buying a Kia. Matthew did a good job of showing us cars and explaining the different options. However, he could not get us a price that we were comfortable paying. So, we left. A few days later my husband went on line and Ryan Merrell , from Keystone Kia, responded to my husband's request. Ryan told us that he could get the car we wanted and quoted us a price that we were happy to pay. We set an appointment to go to the dealership and put a deposit on the car. We were told that they did not have the car, but they would get it. So, we went to the dealership and we we're suppose to meet with Buddie Merrell. He kept us waiting for more than 15 minutes, in spite of the fact that he walked right past us. Then he told us that the dealership he was suppose to get the car from had not contacted him... He,he ..don't worry, He said he would call us when he had the car. He did not take our deposit. So, we had to go to the dealership to be told they could not get the car ! Really? They couldn't have called us and told us on the phone? We NEVER heard from them again. We went to New Jersey and bought our car for less than Matthew quoted us. We figured that Ryan gave us such a good deal that Keystone was not going to honor it. Enough said. We will obviously never deal with them.

Super helpful - treated with respect!

by from Sinking spring, PA |

Hit by the hail storm in Reading but not quite badly enough to have my car totaled I was in a not so good situation. I went in to Keystone Kia and Matt & Buddy worked everything out wonderfully despite the fact I was upside down on my trade-in. I am now driving a brand new Sportage that I LOVE with zero hassle and feeling of confidence in the folks I dealt with. I would highly recommend Keystone Kia - go see Matt & Buddy!!!

treated w/out interest

by from alburtis, pa |

sales person did not like my budget and showed no interest in helping. He told me that with my budget was very little he could do. there was a white car with an open hood and i asked him to close it so i could see how the car looks and he slammed the hood. very rude!

Easy to deal with !

by from Philadelphia |

Saw a car made an offer , test drove it and drove it home. Quick smooth tranaction !

Good customer service

by from Allentown, pa |

My wife bought her car new from the Kia dealership on Lehigh St. The staff was knowledible and friendly. Currently I am in for a service issue with a transmit ion issue. The staff did not give us any hassle, and are genuinely interested in solving the issue. I feel that this is a good dealership for interested parties.

Service

by from Bethlehem PA |

The dealer has been great to work with. They are always friendly, very helpful, and very accommodating. I look forward to buying my next Kia here. Keep up the good work!