Knopf Automotive

Used 888-824-1721
Service 888-811-7352

Excellent

by from new york |

Recently purchased a CLK 500 I was looking for for awhile. Dealership is excellent. Car description was accurate and communication as far as concerns were addressed and corrected prior to finalizing deal. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Dave Thomas, great service, highly recommend

by from Coplay, PA |

This was our second purchase of an Audi with Knopf and coincidentally Dave Thomas was our salesman for both cars! It was like coming home! I told Dave exactly what I was looking for. He found my dream car in no time. Pricing was perfect, trade was fair and I drove off with my beautiful car the day it was promised. I went to many other dealers before deciding to acquire the Audi. They all called and bothered me some dealers some more than once a day... Dave didn't contact us until we called him! I like the no pressure approach he takes. Somehow I think he knew we'd be back! I can't thank Dave enough for my beautiful new car! I hope he is there in another 10 years when I buy another! 5 stars!

Purchase of a used Vehicle via Internet

by from Accord, NY |

Purchased a certified 2008 Audi A4 through David Thomas. Only description I can use is EXCELLENT from start to finish. Pricing was fair, value for trade was most reasonable and working with David a pleasure. Were treated with respect and honesty. Vehicle was ready as promised and am enjoying it every day. Was well worth the trip.

Service complaint

by from Reading, pa |

We bought a certified ml350 less than a year ago. It now needs back brakes and will shortly need front brakes. So we have to put out $1000 after not even having the car a year. Salesperson was very unhelpful and unsympathetic! My husband is in the market forva car soon and will not be buying from Knopf.

Easy purchase process

by from Allentown,pa |

Purchased new car was ready next morning for pickup dealer called us following week to check on how we liked it , loved it

great customer service

by from allentown,pa |

have purchased 2 new and 2 used cars from knopf auto have always had great customer care and follow through with them, Don Conley