AutoNation Honda Hollywood

2400 North State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

New 877-337-2218 New 877-337-2218
Used 888-433-1317 Used 888-433-1317
Service 888-256-4517 Service 888-256-4517

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

AutoNation Honda Hollywood

by from Hialeah |

Just traded in my Chevy Cruze for a Honda SI! Reno was great! Constantly kept in contact with me through text, which I prefer, and when I came to the dealership it was simple. We test drove the SI and it was exactly what I thought it would be. Reno showed me the new lot that's under construction and the huge selection of new cars. Sending a good friend from work over to Reno for a civic!

Autonation Honda Hollywood

by from North Miami Beach |

I have been servicing my very high mileage Civic here for two years. The quality of the work is excellent, fast and efficient. Kudos to Ed, Lazaro and the techs. Love the new dealership, too!

Excellent Car-Buying Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

I went to AutoNation Honda Hollywood earlier this year to buy my Mom a car and this dealership was a big surprise. They were incredibly courteous, respectful, attentive but not overbearing. I had done all my research, I had gone to all the Honda dealers in South Florida but this was the place that truly wanted my business. They guided me through all the features, all the makes and models with the upmost patience and professionalism. This is a place that really goes above and beyond anything else I've seen at the dealerships (and I visited ALL the Honda ones). Special thanks to Mr. Carlos Alcaraz for his help and continued support. His continued communication was just to make sure we were happy with our purchase, says it all. This is a rare dealership, truly A++

AutoNation Honda Hollywood responded to this review

January 23, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Bruno. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Hollywood, Fl |

I bought a car on December 31st. Mark Nelson, the sales associate, answered all my questions, allowed me to test drive and even setup my first service day. Nelson is courteous, helpful, amigable and most importantly funny making my car buying experience very enjoyable. My first service date was scheduled by Nelson and any questions I may have about my vehicle I can simply text him. Also, the financing associate, Ricardo Jordan, went to great lengths to get the lowest apr possible for me. They were all very patient even though it was getting close to 7pm. I definitely recommend buying from this dealership and especially from Nelson.

AutoNation Honda Hollywood responded to this review

January 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Autonation Honda was great!

by from Hollywood FL |

Everything at Autonation Honda was great especially Mark nelson my salesman! He was very polite and informative and not pushy in the least! He has even called a couple times since I bought the car to make sure everything is ok. They made the process easy and hassle free.

Great services clean facility

by from Miami Florida |

Mr mark nelson is an excellent sales representative. Great service attended to my buying needs with great quality skills makes us enjoy been there. Overall I would recommend anyone to him keep up the good work Mr mark nelson an am enjoying my new 2016 Honda accord thank you for representing us. I gave him a 5 stars for being so great thanks again.

New Car

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Just traded in my Honda Civic 2006 for a 2016 and I had the best customer service. I went to Hollywood Honda and I was treated with the utmost respect. Plus I didn't have to wait long.

Excellent

by from hollywood, FL |

I bought CR-V 2WD with Mark Nelson, who was very efficient, attentive, gracious, clarifying all doubts. Im sure we made a great deal. I recomend.

Exceptional salesperson and dealership

by from Sunrise, FL |

My roommate and I had two vehicles; one was a 1997 and the other a 2001. On our way to Honda of Hollywood my roommate and I left the 2001 vehicle at our mechanic for an estimate on a car problem. I wanted to check out a new car to replace my 1997 car. I found the new computerized electronics quite confusing when first we started checking out the new Accords with our salesman, Mark Nelson. We went for a test drive with Mark, where he had the opportunity to explain how to use the push to start button, the rear view camera and side camera, etc., etc. Mark was very personable, thorough and exceptionally patient as we discussed my options and viewed inventory. He ran a printout on a vehicle cost with a trade-in of our 1997 car. Our mechanic called us during our meeting with Mark; turns out our 2001 car would be too expensive to repair! Now we decided to trade in the 2001 and Mark drove us to the mechanic to pick it up and bring it back to the dealership for trade-in. Mark then ran figures for two new cars, one Accord and one Civic with two trade-ins. Too expensive, Mark ended up running numerously more quotes with several different cars and we finally decided to purchase only the Accord for now, and traded in our 2001 car. Mark, of course, had to have the dealership run credit reports, and call our insurance company to transfer documents. The dealership printed out more numerous documents for signing, and by the time everything was completed it was after 10 PM. We started at about 2 PM, that's 8 hours at the dealership with no lunch or dinner, and my roommate and I were very hungry. But all through this lengthy process, Mark continued smiling and we even had a few laughs. The other members of the dealership were just as helpful and courteous, and I think they all got a kick out of how complicated things had become. The next day I had to return to pick up the car manuals, an extra set of keys, etc.(It was too late to get all this at 10:15 PM the previous night)) and all the reps we dealt with smiled and waved again. I felt like we had become friends by now! It all turned out to be an exceptionally enjoyable experience. I never expected it to happen this way and I highly recommend the Honda of Hollywood dealership along with my salesperson, Mark Nelson !