AutoNation Honda Hollywood

Used 877-438-5780
Service 888-424-8616

Leased a New Honda Civic

by from "Miramar, FL" |

Excellent experience at Auto Nation Honda Hollywood. Leon handled the lease deal very professional, and it was a pleasure to do business with him. Maria

Leased a Honda Accord

by from Hollywood, FL |

Had a great experience at Autonation Honda. Ken Berman was great and made the experience pleasant. Very helpful and informative regarding my financial options and the vehicle. Will definitely be back for a new Honda when my lease is up!

July 27, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Allysa! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Completely the best :)

by from Miami |

The employees at auto nation Honda are one of a kind! They go that extra mile to help you the best way they can to get you into a car. My experience with them was completely the best.

Leased a new Honda Civic Coupe

by from Boynton Beach, Fl. |

Outstanding experience at AutoNation Hollywood Honda. Ken Berman handled everything possible. Treated my wife and I as family. Very professional. A pleasure to do business with Ken. No pressure, no games, he made the whole process simple. This is my 6th car from this dealership. Larry Franzman

Great experience!

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I went in to look at the Honda CRV and was met with a fantastic team of salespeople. Ronal Louissaint was our sales associate. He was friendly, attentive and informative. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

bought a new Honda

by from Hollywood, FL |

I went into autonation with a specific car and price range in mind. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and helped out by Ken Berman. They didn't have the exact car in stock so Nick Gara got on the phone with there sister dealerships and located it for me. The whole time there they were very professional and made me feel at home. They treated me as if I were family. Definitely one of the best car buying experiences I've had. When I go back to autonation I'll definitely go back to those guys. A+ service

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business and hope to be able to help you out again in the future!

Very Satisfied

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL: |

Found AutoNation Honda of Hollywood, FL to be a great place to buy a new car. Sales people and staff we friendly and above all, honest. I feel we got a good deal on a great new Accord, and we were well taken care of. Our salesman Ryan, was professional and I felt had our best interest at heart. A far cry from the high pressure sales tactics of other dealers. Will do business with again.

June 26, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Excellent Customer Sales Service

by from Aventura, FL |

I made an appointment with Ken Berman online and he worked with me over the phone to find exactly what color combination I wanted for the Hybrid Camry Touring I was looking for. He had the dealership execute a dealer trade in order to get me a car to look at. Ken took great care to explain all the features of the vehicle and made the experience a pleasant one. I got the car and he worked with me on pricing and getting me a great deal. I thoroughly recommend Ken Berman and Autonation Hollywood.

Great experience

by from Pembroke Pines |

Just bought a beautiful Accord last night. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ernie Rohn was welcoming and knowledgable. Edward Valenzuela and Nick Gara welcomed us and offered there help wherever it would be needed. Mike in finance did a great job of getting me in and out. Special thanks to Matt Lerner for taking care of the coordination for us!

Wonderful Salesperson!

by from Hollywood, FL |

I went in with an intention to buy a car, and a wonderful salesperson by the name of Ken Burman greeted me in the showroom. We talked about the details of the car I was searching for, and he helped me eliminate the cars that seemed like a bad choice for me. We took a Jetta for a test drive, and he even showed me what to look for when buying a car. On top of that he kept me laughing the whole time. He single handily made my visit enjoyable and quick, while helping me get into a new car. I learned that not all sales people are bad, and if the sales people in autonation are as friendly and funny as this man, then I will always buy my cars at autonation!

Great Experience

by from Hollywood, Fl |

Just bought a new CRV -EX-L here and I have to say not only I got a good offer but the service was great! Ken Berman was the sales person and he was awesome! He wanted to help and was very accommodating. I felt no pressure and no games! He was very knowledgable and helpful. I really recommend AutoNation Honda Hollywood!