Jaguar Land Rover Allentown

Used 888-474-8219
Service 877-843-0421

Never discloses the TRUTH

by from Pennsylvania |

I bought a pre-owned 2008 Mercedes E350. I asked the representative for the carfax, and also asked him during the appraisal process if there has been any accidents for damages to the vehicle. He of course said not and proceeded. Later on that month, my friend ran an insurance report on the vehicle and noticed there has been substantial body damages to the vehicle never told to me. I went back to the dealer hoping they would adjust the price (because they sold it to me without the damages depreciation calculated) and they did nothing. I would think a dealership selling a product of this magnitude would service their customers a bit better, especially since Mr. Bennett, the owner has two Ferraris and a Lamborghini. He has to be the most stubborn man there! He even told his drivers they should not get paid because they are privileged to drive nice cars, what a joke! The sales manager called me to have a meeting with him, fugured he would solve the problem, nope. He asked asked why I reported the company to BBB and wrote the comment below. I states that people need to know what you are doing to them as consumers. He stated after a while that he would send me a gift in the mail (that I never got) and never really fixed the problem. Again, Bennett is full of games and DON'T have the best deals. If you are someone financially sound to acquire a Land Rover or Jaguar, you would know to go somewhere where you would be treated, not here!

Bought used '08 Cadillac SRX

by from Orefield, PA |

Really nice dealership facility, time spent there was not a problem at all. New salesman (Nick C) was not very knowledgeable about the car since it wasn't a dealership brand car, not really a big deal. Met me on price I was looking for. Finance dept was great. Deal went smooth, except (and I may still be old school in this respect), I've always had dealers set me up with a full tank of gas when driving off in a newly purchased vehicle. This one...I had less than a 1/4 tank of gas, thought that was a bit disappointing...

Jaguar Land Rover Allentown responded to this review

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback, and feel free to ask for Alex Morra our General Sales Manager at anytime!