1701 Tilghman St., Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-645-4457
Used 888-645-4458
Service 877-825-6562

Introducing our NEW "OUTTEN ADVANTAGE REWARDS PROGRAM". Earn 15% of what you spend in service,back in points.

great service

by from allentown, pa |

salesperson Brandon took me on a tour of service department and dealership. was very nice and had all the right answers for what i was looking for in a car he is good that is what you like from a dealership nice and helpful salespersons.I always liked outten for my vehicles

April 6, 2015

Brandon is one of our best and most experienced sales people. We're glad your visit went well, and you were given a tour of our dealership. Please do not hesitate to give Brandon a call if you need anything else!

Michelle P is a great saleperson

by from Allentown, PA |

When I went in to see Michelle I felt a little discouraged because I knew my credit was great. Michelle reassure me that I would be leaving out of Outten Dealership with a car. I went home with a my Sonic LT. Michelle is a great sale person, she explain all the documents in details, explain the features in the car and told me that if I didn't understand something to give her call. She also gave me a tour of the service dept. Awesome place to purchase a car. I would recommend my family and friends.

brandon is the best

by from whitehall,pa |

I buy all my vehicles from brandon. He's a great salesperson and outten never did me wrong. I've bought several cars there and will continue doing so.

Brandon is Awesome!

by from Allentown, PA |

We went to Outten to trade in my parents Cruze after a friend recommended Brandon. Since then, we've bought 5 cars within our family from him as well as a friend who just purchased a van. Every experience has been awesome!! Outten was able to help out when it was really needed due to credit, etc. We highly recommend Brandon!!

best plase to shop for a new or used car

by from whitehall PA |

i was looking for a newer car with really bad credit . i work very hard but my credit wasnt very good try 0 credit . i shopped around car dealers but. they went about it the wrong way making my credit worse , other dealers just ran my credit and forward all my info to the banks without even trying to get a car for me first , long story short up until going to Outten Chevy on tilghman street and Dealing with John Goodwin And Jason idk what his last name is , car buying was a nightmare , i dont even write reviews on dealers or companies but these guys deserve a positive review for there hard work , and efforts to get me into a car i like . PLEASE GO TO THESE PEOPLE.

Go see Brandon at Outten Chevrolet

by from Easton, Pa |

My salesman Brandon showed me how to use the numerous features of the 2014 Chevy Camaro before I bought the vehicle. I was already in love with the styling and color but the all the other features worked flawlessly as demonstrated by Brandon, even synching my iphone to the car which really sealed the deal. The finance manger got me the absolutely best interest rate and I drove out of the dealership in one amazing beautiful vehicle. The Camaro had just been washed before I got there and they even washed it again before I left! What organization ever goes through that kind of effort?????

April 6, 2015

We're glad you had such a good experience and your happy with your new Camaro! We strive every day for 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time! We look forward to seeing you again!

Worst car buying experience ever

by from Allentown, PA |

The short version: do not go here. This was by far the worst car buying experience we've ever had. The car salesman and manager both agreed on a price on Tuesday, we shook hands, and were told to come back on Friday to finalize the paperwork. When we came back on Friday, the price was 4,000 higher than what we had agreed on. They hid the paper work we had with the previously agreed upon price. These people could not have been any more dishonest. The worst car salesmen ever, and that says something. Trust me, do not go to this dealership.

Perfect!

by from Allentown pa |

I've gotten two cars from this dealership, and both experiences were perfect.

UNTRUSTWORTHY

by from coopersburg pa |

I saw a truck online, was contacted by phone and told couldnt test drive because it hadnt been "traded" yet. Stopped in a few days later to look at it and mechanic told me it was in shop for "major" repair, not aware that I spoke to someone already .

June 10, 2014

So sorry this had happened to you Todd. The confusion comes in that the Truck was traded, but the deal for the trade may not have been funded. The truck could not be driven at that time due to liabilities issues. Within the few days that pasted the truck most likely funded and was in the shop for retail inspection. We have high standards to make our vehicles retail ready. Every vehicle goes through a 172 point inspection, so it would not surprise me that one of our vehicles has what our tech called a "major repair". We go to great lengths to ensure the safety and reliability of every vehicle we sell. Please feel free to contact on this matter. Erik Roethlein 610-434-4201

by from Allentown Pa. |

Everything went well and everyone was very helpful. I would recommend to anyone I know who's looking for a new car.

RyanCaparelli Great Sales Person "Rock Star"

by from Outten Allentown PA |

Ryan Caparelli Tremendous Sales Person Humble, Sincere And Excellent at customer service. I will recommended people to Out ten just because of Ryan, Lamar and Mandy