1701 Tilghman St., Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-645-4457
Used 888-645-4458
Service 877-825-6562

Introducing our NEW "OUTTEN ADVANTAGE REWARDS PROGRAM". Earn 15% of what you spend in service,back in points.

great service

by from allentown, pa |

salesperson Brandon took me on a tour of service department and dealership. was very nice and had all the right answers for what i was looking for in a car he is good that is what you like from a dealership nice and helpful salespersons.I always liked outten for my vehicles

April 6, 2015

Brandon is one of our best and most experienced sales people. We're glad your visit went well, and you were given a tour of our dealership. Please do not hesitate to give Brandon a call if you need anything else!

Go see Brandon at Outten Chevrolet

by from Easton, Pa |

My salesman Brandon showed me how to use the numerous features of the 2014 Chevy Camaro before I bought the vehicle. I was already in love with the styling and color but the all the other features worked flawlessly as demonstrated by Brandon, even synching my iphone to the car which really sealed the deal. The finance manger got me the absolutely best interest rate and I drove out of the dealership in one amazing beautiful vehicle. The Camaro had just been washed before I got there and they even washed it again before I left! What organization ever goes through that kind of effort?????

April 6, 2015

We're glad you had such a good experience and your happy with your new Camaro! We strive every day for 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time! We look forward to seeing you again!

Worst car buying experience ever

by from Allentown, PA |

The short version: do not go here. This was by far the worst car buying experience we've ever had. The car salesman and manager both agreed on a price on Tuesday, we shook hands, and were told to come back on Friday to finalize the paperwork. When we came back on Friday, the price was 4,000 higher than what we had agreed on. They hid the paper work we had with the previously agreed upon price. These people could not have been any more dishonest. The worst car salesmen ever, and that says something. Trust me, do not go to this dealership.

Perfect!

by from Allentown pa |

I've gotten two cars from this dealership, and both experiences were perfect.

UNTRUSTWORTHY

by from coopersburg pa |

I saw a truck online, was contacted by phone and told couldnt test drive because it hadnt been "traded" yet. Stopped in a few days later to look at it and mechanic told me it was in shop for "major" repair, not aware that I spoke to someone already .

June 10, 2014

So sorry this had happened to you Todd. The confusion comes in that the Truck was traded, but the deal for the trade may not have been funded. The truck could not be driven at that time due to liabilities issues. Within the few days that pasted the truck most likely funded and was in the shop for retail inspection. We have high standards to make our vehicles retail ready. Every vehicle goes through a 172 point inspection, so it would not surprise me that one of our vehicles has what our tech called a "major repair". We go to great lengths to ensure the safety and reliability of every vehicle we sell. Please feel free to contact on this matter. Erik Roethlein 610-434-4201

by from Allentown Pa. |

Everything went well and everyone was very helpful. I would recommend to anyone I know who's looking for a new car.

RyanCaparelli Great Sales Person "Rock Star"

by from Outten Allentown PA |

Ryan Caparelli Tremendous Sales Person Humble, Sincere And Excellent at customer service. I will recommended people to Out ten just because of Ryan, Lamar and Mandy

Very Pleased with Outten...Again

by from Allentown Pa |

This was my 5th car purchase at Outten. This is the dealer I will always go to first...and usually last as well. I am always happy with the final deal we get at Outten. I have NEVER used the service department simply because I have never had to have my cars serviced beyond basic maintenance, so overall, what more could you ask for from a dealer.

Great sales staff

by from Allentown, PA |

The saleswoman took time to see what my needs were and was respectful of my time. The whole process was a pleasure and the best automotive purchasing experience I have had and I have bought over 10 new cars in the last 15 years. This dealership will be the first place I look for my next purchase.

A very nice salesman and honest to boot :-)

by from Allentown,Pa |

Charlie was great to work with. Very personal and a pleasant young man. ALso John in service was good and the manager which i do not remember his name, sorry for that but he was very nice. Hats off to Charlie as he was just great.

Great sales experience

by from Allentown, Pa |

Salesman Steve Miller was a great person to deal with. Positive experience from start to end, including women who finalized and went over all our paperwork at the end for signatures.