Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564 New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302 Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598 Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Rothrock 4 Life

by from Allentown, PA |

From the showroom to the management to the sales team, this is a top-tier dealership. I was met by Ed, the manager, as soon as I walked in the door, and he set the tone for a great experience right from the start. Brendan Kelly took me through a few test drives, and finally a sale, and he was a consummate professional throughout. Even the vehicle inspection and contract signing were first rate. I was also very impressed with the overall dynamic of the Rothrock team. They shattered every stereotype associated with car sales. The sales reps helped each other out, seemed to be cohesive, and showed a genuine respect for the sales manager, Ed. Very impressive. Thanks guys!

October 17, 2015

You're very welcome, Eric! Thank you for coming in and choosing to purchase your new vehicle with us. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable, impressive and successful experience from beginning to end. It's our goal to provide top-notch customer service and we are glad this was accomplished for you. We really appreciate your kind feedback and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Amazing!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

"Simply Amazing!" My first experience with Roth Rock was a month ago when I visited them to try and buy a used Jeep Liberty thru my credit union. I was treated well by Zak the salesman and he and the finance manager were very helpful thru the process. I had been supposedly ?pre-approved? thru my credit union. Just go pick a vehicle, have the dealership put the paper work in, and you would be approved. But that was very far from the case. Not only was I not approved, I was told I needed a cosigner and a large down payment. All that work for a $ 7000 vehicle. The bank recommended that I try dealerships that specialized in bad credit so I. Three dealerships and all of them said the same thing; I needed a cosigner and\or a very large down payment. Fast forward a month and I happened to see the same vehicle at listed at Roth Rock that I tried to get a loan from my credit union for. I contacted Zak to inquiry about the Jeep. I honestly had no expectations of getting the loan after my experience with my credit union and the other dealerships. Long story short, not only did I get a vehicle but I walked out with a brand new 2016 Jeep Renegade for a reasonable monthly payment. Unbelievable! To say that Zak went above and beyond would be an understatement. He not only exceeded my expectations he showed me that dealers can indeed walk the walk, not just talk the talk. I have raved about both Zak and Roth Rock since to friends and family and would highly recommend that anyone looking for a vehicle and exceptional customer service to go see them.

April 1, 2016

Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments! We understand that sometimes credit can get the best of many of our guests and we're happy to be able to lend a hand wherever needed. Zak is definitely very fantastic at ensuring our guests receive the best in their process and we're pleased to see that you had such a great time with him and the rest of the team during your sales process. Congratulations on your new Jeep and welcome to the Rothrock family!

Great service!

by from Allentown, Pa |

I bought a Jeep back in October. Had a great salesman and sales team during my stay. I wanted second opinions on pricing as I was looking for the best deal and quality of sales representatives. I told my family that even if I found one better, I was still going to buy from Rothrock. They are a quality dealership with impeccable customer service. I had a small issue with my new vehicle, and their team worked with me and provided excellent customer service and compensation for said aforementioned small issue. Overall I am extremely pleased and overall satisfied. Rothrock is a fantastic place from their sales representatives to their sales manager Brian, to Laura their Delivery coordinator, and Ed Long one of their esteemed mangers. All were great. I highly recommend going to them. Overall satisfied and excited for future business with them.

December 31, 2015

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic response and we're very happy to hear about your exceptional experience. Our customers are definitely some of our highest priorities and we're always looking to making sure they are not only treated with the utmost respect, but given the best value while they work with us. The team will be very glad to hear about your high remarks and we look forward to working with you more in the future too. Congratulations on your Jeep!

Terrible service department

by from Allentown, Pa |

Took my Van to Rothrock for a simple Oil Change. Used the express service department. Droped it off at 10am and said i would be back in 4 hours. I was told "no problem", Returned at 3pm and the van had not been touched. Not the first time I have waited for a vehicle at Rothrock. Took the keys and left, was not offered an apology by the service manager. I will never return here again. Received a phone call from another service manager with a half hearted apology. Too little too late. Never again...

January 7, 2016

Hello, Bill, we're sad to hear about this. Not only is providing a timely service important to us, but also a fantastic service for all of our guests. If you could please call Ron Carl at 484-223-0554 and let him know about your experience in further detail, he would be happy to make sure your experience is given the attention it deserves and rectify your wait. We hope to be able to help you again in the future and we look forward to your call.

Been waiting over an hour to see someone

by from Allentown, PA |

I was called to have a meeting with a manager of the dealership pertaining to my new vehicle. They are nice at Rothrock and provide good service. I had an almost perfect experience when I was buying my jeep. But I will say this, I have been waiting and waiting... And waiting some more. I had to wait to see someone. I had to wait when I came back to buy the jeep. And I called ahead to see if the manager I was to see would be available as I got out of work early. I was reassured that they would be and the process was to be very timely. I am sitting here waiting, contemplating at this very moment whether or not to leave. Currently, it is going on 65 minutes that I have been waiting. It is already past the time that I had scheduled a meeting time with someone. The ironic thing about this situation is that I was asked to come in, to speak with someone about my previous experience in which I had an issue that went unresolved. And now, I've been sitting here for over an hour. To say the least, I am very disappointed.

Great Service, Will Be Back Again

by from Whitehall, PA |

Bought my third vehicle from Rothrock yesterday. Got great service from the salesman, Jose. No complaints!

October 14, 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback, Becky!

Great salesman

by from Coopersburg,Pa |

Our experience at the dealership was an exceptional one created by our salesman Edwin. He took the time to explain, show the product , discuss the changes and walk us through the purchasing process. We had been previous customers and were pleased with our previous service and treatment by Nissan and the Rothrock dealership, but Edwin S. made the process painless and within our budget.

August 26, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Friendly sales man Barry Camfield

by from Allentown Pa |

Barry Camfield was right there for us each time we stopped by and had any question. He was easy to talk with and was very knowledgeable. We would recommend him to our friends.

August 6, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Excellent

by from Allentown, PA |

They are excellent. I was in the market for a new car a few months after moving to the Allentown area. I went to Rothrock and worked with Matt Smith. He is fantastic. He made the buying experience great. He was patient, showed us many cars, let us drive two (an Armada and a Pathfinder), explained every feature of the cars, etc. etc. etc. until we made up our minds. They did the financing right there and left with my new Armada. I will be back to them when I am in the market for another car.

July 15, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! If you need us in the future, we'll be there for you.

A WIN WITH ROTHROCK

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

Went to this dealer for state inspection and left with a new Nissan Murano. I was toying with the idea to trade my 2012 Pathfinder. While walking the showroom, sales consultant John Borchert approached me and introduced himself, he was not "hard sell" or a "suede shoe huckster" he knew his products and took his cues from me. We test drove various models, and I settled on a 2015 Nissan Murano SL in the color and equipment version I wanted. He worked with his sales manager and in a very short time, he brought back a deal I liked and the rest is history. The sale went very quickly and it was done professionally. Delivery went great, Laura Beers, Delivery Coordinator explained every facet of the Murano, she is patient and like John B has a great personality. Even the Business Manager with whom I completed paperwork was a gentleman. Rothrock contacted me a couple of times to see if I was enjoying my new vehicle......you bet I am. Thanks Rothrock!

June 16, 2015

You're very welcome, Joe! Thank you very much for the kind words!