Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Edwin Serrano and his associates are great

by from Palmerton, Pa |

Our leased car was reaching the max miles, in only six (6) month drive time (30k limit); Edwin and the crew gave us an excellent deal on another lease. The experience was so positive I have considered paying Ed another visit and get a third car. I would advise people to go see Edwin et al asap. On top of the great service and excellent deal(s), Nissan is a great car; I can drive for hundreds of miles and it feels like I only drove ten miles. Rothrock plus Edwin plus one of the best cars one can buy equals excellence. The Altima seats and gas mileage is phenomenal! We got 44 mpg average with hills and valleys on highway, 37 and 38 local driving. Drive on flat surface and skies the limit on gas mileage.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are very proud to know that Edwin was able to help you get another Nissan when your previous one was coming up on the max mileage, all while delivering an excellent and helpful experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your third Nissan! Enjoy your new Altima!

Friendly staff, very nice facility

by from Allentown, PA |

While it was difficult to reach someone when I called to schedule my repair (I kept getting voice mail), I was very impressed with the friendly and efficient service when I actually went for my appointment. I was greeted immediately, given individual attention, provided with a nice waiting lounge (complete with a play room for kids) and my repair was done in less than an hour. I was very pleasantly surprised!

July 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are proud to hear that our service staff was kind, helpful, and that you enjoyed our waiting area. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Car is sold...Still on cars.com from long time!!!

by from Allentown,PA |

I waste my time driving there, When I got there sales person said, Car is sold. Car is still on cars.com from long time.I think they trying to bring people in!!!! Please do not waste peoples time.

June 26, 2014

We apologize that the listing for the car that was sold was not taken down from cars.com. We have taken action to remove the listing, and we hope that this did not cause too much of an inconvenience for you. Here at Rothrock Motors we strive to provide the best, most honest service to our customers, and we hope to have another opportunity to help you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We'd be happy to discuss this in further detail.

2014 Nissan Sentra SV

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I love my new Nissan Sentra SV! I went to Rothrock because my dad has bought many cars from them in the past. I went to buy my first car and thought I knew exactly what I wanted. I looked and felt like I had no idea what I wanted. The cars in person look so different than the pictures! I found one that I thought I loved but had to go home to think about it. Donny, my salesman was so kind to take the time and deal with my hesitation and many questions, mostly about money! I kept looking at other dealers but none had the one I found at Rothrock that I fell in love with. I went back to Rothrock and got a great deal! Everyone there was so kind and helped walk me through the process that was very new to me. Thank you guys!

May 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are very proud to hear that your dad's excellent experiences with us are what brought you in. It's great to know Donny was able to deliver a helpful, patient, and honest experience during your first car purchase. We appreciate your family's continued business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Rothrock delivers

by from Coplay, PA |

I went to Rothrock's to get a new Nissan Rogue. I was greeted by George a Salesman in Training. My initial thought was this was not going to be my day. However George and his mentor Kevin mad the process very easy. The deal was completed quickly and to my complete satisfaction. The even made arrangement to return my old vehicle back to the dealer I got it from. Rothrock delivered on all of its promises in a prompt and courteous manner. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

April 10, 2014

Thank you, Jim! We are glad to know that George and Kevin were able to exceed your expectations during your recent visit with us. It's great to hear that you were able to find the perfect car at our dealership. We appreciate your business and recommendations, and we look forward to your next visit!

Great overall experience,

by from Whitehall Pa |

I've bought my last four cars there. Won't go anywhere else. Great service, very helpful.

March 13, 2014

Thank you, Jerry! We are very proud to know that we are the dealership that you trust to help you continue to find the perfect cars. Your continued business is very important to us, and we look forward to seeing you for car #5!

HappyCustomers

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

We were very pleased with the way our search for a used car was handled by Tim, Joe, and Carlos. We knew what we were looking for and appreciated their support and help. We would recommend this dealer to other people looking to find a car.

March 13, 2014

Thank you, Sandy and John! We are very proud to know that the Rothrock team was able to help you find the perfect car while delivering an excellent experience for you. We greatly appreciate your business and recommendations and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Morag Christie-Churm

by from Coopersburg, PA |

Although the dealership was getting ready to go through some construction, the showroom was in very good condition. I had contacted Rothrock via e-mail regarding the possibilities of my lease of a Nisson Rogue and that I wanted to trade in the two current vehicles that I owned: a Mercedes C class convertible and a Dodge Caliber. I had an appointment and when I got to the dealership, I did not have to wait to be taken care of. The leasing and trade in experience was excellent and my sales consultant got exactly the Rogue that I wanted. The overall experience from the initial contact to the financing and pick up of my car was excellent. I would recommend Rothrock.

October 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Rothrock Motor Sales! We are happy to hear that from start to finish you were provided with an excellent car buying experience. We are glad you were given excellent value for your trade ins and were able to find the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Rogue!

great service

by from Walnutport, Pa. |

We had an excellent experience with the up most professionalism and would recommend this dealership with our family and friends. We are 100% satisfied with our purchase,

October 30, 2013

Bonnie, thank you for sharing your excellent experience at Rothrock Motor Sales! We are happy to hear that you were provided with a first class experience while finding the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Great Facility, Huge Selection

by from Allentown, PA |

You have no reason to look for anyone else or go anywhere else. Ask for Barry Camfield in sales, Steven Castillo (Finance), and Blake Koop (Mananger) They are the nicest and most knowledgeable people there. I am a very hard person to please, and I don't like to just give my money away, so with that being said Barry was completely patient with me and got me the best deal he could on my brand new Jeep Wrangler. They made car shopping easy and manageable. Thank you for your kindness and expertise guys!!!

October 25, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your recent experience at Rothrock Motor Sales! We are glad to hear that Barry, Steven, and Blake were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a first class car buying experience. We are glad Barry was able to find the perfect vehicle for you at an excellent price. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Wrangler!

Buyer Beware: Classic Bait & Switch

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Everything you wish would never happen when you're dealing with a car dealer. First, the half-truth's in the advertising, claiming one could lease a new Altima for $169/mo. Then, the blatant lies by the internet response person, assuring me three times on the phone that, if I came to the dealership with $X dollars in hand, I'd be able to lease the car for $169/mo. Just to be sure I won't be wasting my time, I asked the sales rep. on the phone THREE TIMES to confirm that I had the numbers right and that, when I showed up at the dealership, I could, in fact, lease the car with the down payment and monthly payment we had agreed upon. He assured me three times that there would be no problem. So, I take off a morning from work and drive over. Arriving at the dealership, the salesperson shows me the car that I'm supposed to be able to drive away in. We sit down, complete the paperwork (me with the check in hand for the exact amount previously agreed-upon). Then, the typical, manipulative and deceptive "I've got speak to my manager" routine begins. He leaves his desk and comes back with the "finance manager" who says, "Oh, that $169/mo price, that doesn't apply to you. Your credit rating doesn't justify that deal." I inform the sales rep and manager that I feel the process has been handled dishonestly and deceptive and assure them that they will NEVER see me at Rothrock again... and that I will be sure to inform friends and co-workers, and anyone else I can help, to definitely avoid this classically dishonest approach to car sales. Avoid Rothrock at all cost.

October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to Rothrock Nissan. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience left you dissatisfied. We apologize for the lack of communication when it came to how much the lease payments would be for the advertised Altima. Customer service is the number one goal of Rothrock Nissan and we never want a customer to feel that they were not properly taken care of. We would like to hear from you further in regards to this experience so we can look into why the confusion occurred and attempt to make this situation right. Please call Jill Scollo, BDC Manager of Rothrock Nissan, at (484) 233-0647 and she would be more than happy to assist you. Again, we apologize for your recent experience and we hope you will give us the chance to win back your business in the future.