Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564 New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302 Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598 Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Awesome sales rep and purchase!

by from Macungie, PA |

Had a blast purchasing my car from Kyle Kelly! Great personality and knowledgable of the vehicles. I've dealt with very pushing unscrupulous sales people before who tried to make up my mind for me, so it was very refreshing to do business with an honest good humored person! All the employees at Roth rock I found very helpful. Although I feel their service department needs more organization. It's tough to make appointments but all my vehicle repairs were handled well.

April 7, 2015

We're very happy you had a great experience with us, Jen! Please let us know if you need anything in the future, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Many Time Satisfied Customer

by from Nazareth, PA |

I've been buying and servicing my Nissans and Dodges from Rothrock for well over a decade and have always have positive experiences. Too bad some of our other purchases (replacement windows for the house, etc...) weren't as good!

March 13, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Getting a replacement vehicle.

by from Bath, PA |

Early January I wrecked my Jeep Wrangler. I definitely needed to replace it now more than ever. Went To Rothrock with my Dad. Doc Hoffer went out of his way to get me a deal. While the deal hasn't been completed I would definitely buy a car from them.

February 2, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're very happy you're having a great experience with us.

Excellent all around experience!

by from Fleetwood PA |

Friendly product specialists, brand new clean and shiny showroom, company willing to make great deals. Would recommend this dealer to anyone and personally buy from them again.

December 3, 2014

We're very happy you had a great experience with us, Patty! If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Great service from start to finish!

by from Allentown, PA |

We needed to purchase a used car after an accident. Everyone at Rothrock helped us every step of the way. Chris Andrews worked to find us a car to fit our budget. He was very helpful, professional and patient with us through all of the details. Dawson helped us with all of the financial paperwork and worked to get us an amount to fit our budget. And the collision center helped us navigate the process. An overall positive experience. We would recommend Rothrock to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to the whole team.

October 29, 2014

We're very happy you had a great experience with our team! If you need any help in the future, we'll always be there for you.

qualiuty cars,Great prices

by from allentown, Pa |

I purchased a car one month ago at rothrock and it was great doing business there,Barry Camfield the sales personnel took great care of me and helped me to find the perfect car.The process went smooth,and even after I purchased the car he still contacted me to find out how the car is running.He does a great job and I would recommed everyone who's looking for that perfect vehicle to stop at rothrock and see Barry Camfield.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, Nigel! We're happy you had a great experience with our team. If you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you.

Sales department 7/10, service department 3/10

by from Whitehall, PA |

Bought a used car a couple of months ago, buying process wasn't bad, sales guy was good but it wasn't anything to tell everyone about. Took my car in for an oil change last week and when I got out of my car I was greeted by the "Service Advisor" and immediately he asked what I was in and told him just an oil change. He offered me a free car wash and took it because I don't have time to do it myself. Sat for an hour waiting in the waiting area by myself, rather long. When they told me my car was ready I thanked them and needed to run because I was running late for my next appointment. When I got home later that day I noticed my car wasn't washed, not the biggest deal but I was annoyed. Emailed them that day and never got a reply, which is the really annoying part. If you are going to charge the prices you do then your customer service should match it. When my mom took her new Nissan there after being involved in an accident there customer service on this end was lacking also for a more than just an oil change. If you are going to buy a car from them, that's fine. But don't take your car there for service because it's overpriced and falls short in expectation.

September 21, 2014

Tyler, thank you for choosing Rothrock Motors to purchase your new vehicle. We regret that you're unhappy with your service visit and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give Rex Weaver a call at 610-439-8485 so that we can make sure this gets taken care of. We value our customers here at Rothrock Motors, and we want to make sure we're able to resolve this problem for you. Thank you.

GREAT CUSTOMER ATTENTION

by from ALLENTOWN, PA |

CHRIS, BLAKE, AND LAURA WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to hear that your recent visit went so well. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Great experience at Rothrock

by from orefield, PA |

Stopped in at Rothrock to see if they could talk me out of buying a new BRZ that i was on my way to purchase. Well after a little contemplating and crying i walked away with a good deal on a mustang GT.

August 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear that we were able to help you decide between the two cars you were contemplating. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new Mustang!

Friendly staff, very nice facility

by from Allentown, PA |

While it was difficult to reach someone when I called to schedule my repair (I kept getting voice mail), I was very impressed with the friendly and efficient service when I actually went for my appointment. I was greeted immediately, given individual attention, provided with a nice waiting lounge (complete with a play room for kids) and my repair was done in less than an hour. I was very pleasantly surprised!

July 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! We are proud to hear that our service staff was kind, helpful, and that you enjoyed our waiting area. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!