Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Rothrock delivers

by from Coplay, PA |

I went to Rothrock's to get a new Nissan Rogue. I was greeted by George a Salesman in Training. My initial thought was this was not going to be my day. However George and his mentor Kevin mad the process very easy. The deal was completed quickly and to my complete satisfaction. The even made arrangement to return my old vehicle back to the dealer I got it from. Rothrock delivered on all of its promises in a prompt and courteous manner. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

April 10, 2014

Thank you, Jim! We are glad to know that George and Kevin were able to exceed your expectations during your recent visit with us. It's great to hear that you were able to find the perfect car at our dealership. We appreciate your business and recommendations, and we look forward to your next visit!

Great overall experience,

by from Whitehall Pa |

I've bought my last four cars there. Won't go anywhere else. Great service, very helpful.

March 13, 2014

Thank you, Jerry! We are very proud to know that we are the dealership that you trust to help you continue to find the perfect cars. Your continued business is very important to us, and we look forward to seeing you for car #5!

HappyCustomers

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

We were very pleased with the way our search for a used car was handled by Tim, Joe, and Carlos. We knew what we were looking for and appreciated their support and help. We would recommend this dealer to other people looking to find a car.

March 13, 2014

Thank you, Sandy and John! We are very proud to know that the Rothrock team was able to help you find the perfect car while delivering an excellent experience for you. We greatly appreciate your business and recommendations and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Morag Christie-Churm

by from Coopersburg, PA |

Although the dealership was getting ready to go through some construction, the showroom was in very good condition. I had contacted Rothrock via e-mail regarding the possibilities of my lease of a Nisson Rogue and that I wanted to trade in the two current vehicles that I owned: a Mercedes C class convertible and a Dodge Caliber. I had an appointment and when I got to the dealership, I did not have to wait to be taken care of. The leasing and trade in experience was excellent and my sales consultant got exactly the Rogue that I wanted. The overall experience from the initial contact to the financing and pick up of my car was excellent. I would recommend Rothrock.

October 31, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Rothrock Motor Sales! We are happy to hear that from start to finish you were provided with an excellent car buying experience. We are glad you were given excellent value for your trade ins and were able to find the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Rogue!

great service

by from Walnutport, Pa. |

We had an excellent experience with the up most professionalism and would recommend this dealership with our family and friends. We are 100% satisfied with our purchase,

October 30, 2013

Bonnie, thank you for sharing your excellent experience at Rothrock Motor Sales! We are happy to hear that you were provided with a first class experience while finding the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Great Facility, Huge Selection

by from Allentown, PA |

You have no reason to look for anyone else or go anywhere else. Ask for Barry Camfield in sales, Steven Castillo (Finance), and Blake Koop (Mananger) They are the nicest and most knowledgeable people there. I am a very hard person to please, and I don't like to just give my money away, so with that being said Barry was completely patient with me and got me the best deal he could on my brand new Jeep Wrangler. They made car shopping easy and manageable. Thank you for your kindness and expertise guys!!!

October 25, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your recent experience at Rothrock Motor Sales! We are glad to hear that Barry, Steven, and Blake were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a first class car buying experience. We are glad Barry was able to find the perfect vehicle for you at an excellent price. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Wrangler!

Buyer Beware: Classic Bait & Switch

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Everything you wish would never happen when you're dealing with a car dealer. First, the half-truth's in the advertising, claiming one could lease a new Altima for $169/mo. Then, the blatant lies by the internet response person, assuring me three times on the phone that, if I came to the dealership with $X dollars in hand, I'd be able to lease the car for $169/mo. Just to be sure I won't be wasting my time, I asked the sales rep. on the phone THREE TIMES to confirm that I had the numbers right and that, when I showed up at the dealership, I could, in fact, lease the car with the down payment and monthly payment we had agreed upon. He assured me three times that there would be no problem. So, I take off a morning from work and drive over. Arriving at the dealership, the salesperson shows me the car that I'm supposed to be able to drive away in. We sit down, complete the paperwork (me with the check in hand for the exact amount previously agreed-upon). Then, the typical, manipulative and deceptive "I've got speak to my manager" routine begins. He leaves his desk and comes back with the "finance manager" who says, "Oh, that $169/mo price, that doesn't apply to you. Your credit rating doesn't justify that deal." I inform the sales rep and manager that I feel the process has been handled dishonestly and deceptive and assure them that they will NEVER see me at Rothrock again... and that I will be sure to inform friends and co-workers, and anyone else I can help, to definitely avoid this classically dishonest approach to car sales. Avoid Rothrock at all cost.

October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to Rothrock Nissan. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience left you dissatisfied. We apologize for the lack of communication when it came to how much the lease payments would be for the advertised Altima. Customer service is the number one goal of Rothrock Nissan and we never want a customer to feel that they were not properly taken care of. We would like to hear from you further in regards to this experience so we can look into why the confusion occurred and attempt to make this situation right. Please call Jill Scollo, BDC Manager of Rothrock Nissan, at (484) 233-0647 and she would be more than happy to assist you. Again, we apologize for your recent experience and we hope you will give us the chance to win back your business in the future.

Very helpful and friendly service

by from Bethlehem Pa |

From the first time I went on Rothrocks website until I drove off in my 2013 Nissan Altima the interaction with everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant. Jill Scollo was informative and thorough in giving me the information I needed. She turned me over to Andy Kline my salesman, a very nice and very helpful young man. He led me through the whole sales process and answered every question I had. He definitely was a main reason for my purchasing car. Finally Brian Amill took me through the very fair and affordable lease deal I could agree upon. I would highly recommend Rothrock to anyone who wants to purchase an automobile.

September 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Rothrock Nissan! We are very happy to hear that from start to finish your car buying experience was excellent. We are glad that Jill, Andy, and Brian were able to find the vehicle that was perfect for you at an excellent price. We appreciate your recommendation and let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Altima!

Very pushy....

by from andreas pa |

We went in looking to see if we were better off buying a new car or used in our price range. After realizing that the new car payment was far above what we anticapated we decided to go with a used option. Our sales man(Austin Wuchter) was new but very polite and wanted to help us choose the right option for us. However.. Our customer service went down hill from there. The sales mgr and all other salespersons tried to force us into the new car regardless of us telling them that with our first baby due any day the payments were to high. Anytime Austin would have to ask for help from one of the other salesman or mgr they clearly coached him into pushing for things we did not want. To the point where they were basiclly yelling at him and made him very uncomfortable and us equally so. I wish they had a used car in our price so Austin would get the commision off our purchase but The mgr pushed us away from even going back.

September 16, 2013

Hello Expecting Mom, I am truely sorry about your recent visit with us was not to your expectations as we strive to do our best to make sure all of our customers are completely satisified and happy wether they purchase from us or not. I thank you for your feedback as we will address your concerns. Let me know if there is anything I can do to to assist you in any way. Respectfully, Jill Scollo BDC Mananger 484-223-0647

Rothrock Nissan Dealer Review

by from Allentown, PA |

I unexpectedly found myself in need of a new car. Our last experience with Rothrock and the vehicle we selected was good so we decided to repeat the experience. We were disappointed that our prior salesman was no longer with the company but we were quickly taken care of by the Rothrock staff. Edwin Serrano was our sales person and he has the two vehicles were looking at ready for our test drive. Originally my life partner and I were split on the vehicle choice (he liked the cube-the same vehicle we had before) and I was interested in the Versa 5 Dr HB. The Versa won and then Brian Amill did the most amazing finance finagling I have ever experienced. I walked out of your dealership with such a good feeling for your staff and their willingness to go that extra effort that meant I could have a reliable car for my lengthy commute. What started out as a terrible week turned 180 degrees thanks to your staff. We will be back (OK if it is a little longer than 8 months??).

July 8, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review and have fun in your new Versa!