Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Buyer Beware: Classic Bait & Switch

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Everything you wish would never happen when you're dealing with a car dealer. First, the half-truth's in the advertising, claiming one could lease a new Altima for $169/mo. Then, the blatant lies by the internet response person, assuring me three times on the phone that, if I came to the dealership with $X dollars in hand, I'd be able to lease the car for $169/mo. Just to be sure I won't be wasting my time, I asked the sales rep. on the phone THREE TIMES to confirm that I had the numbers right and that, when I showed up at the dealership, I could, in fact, lease the car with the down payment and monthly payment we had agreed upon. He assured me three times that there would be no problem. So, I take off a morning from work and drive over. Arriving at the dealership, the salesperson shows me the car that I'm supposed to be able to drive away in. We sit down, complete the paperwork (me with the check in hand for the exact amount previously agreed-upon). Then, the typical, manipulative and deceptive "I've got speak to my manager" routine begins. He leaves his desk and comes back with the "finance manager" who says, "Oh, that $169/mo price, that doesn't apply to you. Your credit rating doesn't justify that deal." I inform the sales rep and manager that I feel the process has been handled dishonestly and deceptive and assure them that they will NEVER see me at Rothrock again... and that I will be sure to inform friends and co-workers, and anyone else I can help, to definitely avoid this classically dishonest approach to car sales. Avoid Rothrock at all cost.

October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to Rothrock Nissan. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience left you dissatisfied. We apologize for the lack of communication when it came to how much the lease payments would be for the advertised Altima. Customer service is the number one goal of Rothrock Nissan and we never want a customer to feel that they were not properly taken care of. We would like to hear from you further in regards to this experience so we can look into why the confusion occurred and attempt to make this situation right. Please call Jill Scollo, BDC Manager of Rothrock Nissan, at (484) 233-0647 and she would be more than happy to assist you. Again, we apologize for your recent experience and we hope you will give us the chance to win back your business in the future.

Very helpful and friendly service

by from Bethlehem Pa |

From the first time I went on Rothrocks website until I drove off in my 2013 Nissan Altima the interaction with everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant. Jill Scollo was informative and thorough in giving me the information I needed. She turned me over to Andy Kline my salesman, a very nice and very helpful young man. He led me through the whole sales process and answered every question I had. He definitely was a main reason for my purchasing car. Finally Brian Amill took me through the very fair and affordable lease deal I could agree upon. I would highly recommend Rothrock to anyone who wants to purchase an automobile.

September 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Rothrock Nissan! We are very happy to hear that from start to finish your car buying experience was excellent. We are glad that Jill, Andy, and Brian were able to find the vehicle that was perfect for you at an excellent price. We appreciate your recommendation and let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new Altima!

Very pushy....

by from andreas pa |

We went in looking to see if we were better off buying a new car or used in our price range. After realizing that the new car payment was far above what we anticapated we decided to go with a used option. Our sales man(Austin Wuchter) was new but very polite and wanted to help us choose the right option for us. However.. Our customer service went down hill from there. The sales mgr and all other salespersons tried to force us into the new car regardless of us telling them that with our first baby due any day the payments were to high. Anytime Austin would have to ask for help from one of the other salesman or mgr they clearly coached him into pushing for things we did not want. To the point where they were basiclly yelling at him and made him very uncomfortable and us equally so. I wish they had a used car in our price so Austin would get the commision off our purchase but The mgr pushed us away from even going back.

September 16, 2013

Hello Expecting Mom, I am truely sorry about your recent visit with us was not to your expectations as we strive to do our best to make sure all of our customers are completely satisified and happy wether they purchase from us or not. I thank you for your feedback as we will address your concerns. Let me know if there is anything I can do to to assist you in any way. Respectfully, Jill Scollo BDC Mananger 484-223-0647

Rothrock Nissan Dealer Review

by from Allentown, PA |

I unexpectedly found myself in need of a new car. Our last experience with Rothrock and the vehicle we selected was good so we decided to repeat the experience. We were disappointed that our prior salesman was no longer with the company but we were quickly taken care of by the Rothrock staff. Edwin Serrano was our sales person and he has the two vehicles were looking at ready for our test drive. Originally my life partner and I were split on the vehicle choice (he liked the cube-the same vehicle we had before) and I was interested in the Versa 5 Dr HB. The Versa won and then Brian Amill did the most amazing finance finagling I have ever experienced. I walked out of your dealership with such a good feeling for your staff and their willingness to go that extra effort that meant I could have a reliable car for my lengthy commute. What started out as a terrible week turned 180 degrees thanks to your staff. We will be back (OK if it is a little longer than 8 months??).

July 8, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review and have fun in your new Versa!

2013 Nissan Altima SL

by from Walnutport, PA |

No hassle, excellent deal on the car and treated me with tremendous respect. I love this dealership and will be back again in the future.

July 8, 2013

Sandy, Thank you for the 5-star review! Enjoy your new car :)

2011 Altima

by from Easton, PA |

We are a 2 Nissan vehicle family both of which were purchased from Rothrock. Our experience here over the years has been great. The dealership is very famly oriented from purchase to service....Dan in service is a treat to work with he is funny & always pleasant.

May 8, 2013

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the 5-star review! We value your kind words and business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Experience at Rothrock

by from Lehighton, PA |

I received a really good deal on my Chrysler 200 Limited. My salesman, Matt Kunsman was terrific and very helpful! I plan on buying a Jeep next year and I will not hesitate to go to Rothrock for that purchase. All the staff we worked with were very friendly and knowledgeable.

May 3, 2013

We are pleased to hear your experience was great. Thank you for letting us earn your business. Hope to see you next year.

Steve Castillo is the best person at rothrock

by from Northampton pa |

I just got my 2012 pathfinder a few months ago then just 2 days ago I was in need for a new car my jeep was broken and Steve sold me my 2013 Altima he did this and got me below my price I wanted to pay he and Carl the manager were a very good help i will always buy from rothrock they are the only people I will ever shop at. They give the best incentives for cars if you refer you get 100.00 dollars and free state inspections on new cars from them!

May 3, 2013

We are glad to hear you had a wonderful buying experience here at Rothrock. Thank you for letting us earn your business. Enjoy your New Altima and Pathfinder.

My Dealer.

by from Allentown Pa |

I bought 4 used cars from here since 2006, that should say it all. :)

May 3, 2013

We like to thank you for your continued business with us.

Amazing Dealership! I would make the travel again!

by from Livingston, NJ |

I've been searching around for a 2012 Nissan 370z sport. I found one in PA (1hour 30 min drive) I contacted Jill by e-mail. She was great replied fast, answered all my questions, and even negotiated price all by e-mail! I like many others don't have time for phone call which a lot of other dealers keep bombarding your phone. This Dealership was the best one I've ever went into. When I got to the dealership I was greeted by Jill and was introduced to Tom. Tom was a great! He is easy going, has great personally, and made my process easy. He answered all our questions and was a fun person to talk to. Price was great got a excellent value on my trade in. The atmosphere was great it feels like your at a friends house talking about sports, cars, etc. I got my dream car and both Jill and Tom where excited to help me get into my 370z ;D There parts department was great. I got to order a new things for my new car and Tom helped me from start to finish. It was a pleasure doing business there. I would recommend ROTHROCK NISSAN to everyone looking for great service, great deals, and excellent experience. I Drove away a happy and excited customer. Tom and Jill if your reading this thank you very much it was the best experience that my mom and I ever had. Thank you again!

May 3, 2013

We are pleased to hear your experience here was great. Please do enjoy your New Nissan 370z. We thank you for your business.