Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

2011 Altima

by from Easton, PA |

We are a 2 Nissan vehicle family both of which were purchased from Rothrock. Our experience here over the years has been great. The dealership is very famly oriented from purchase to service....Dan in service is a treat to work with he is funny & always pleasant.

May 8, 2013

Hi Jesse, Thank you for the 5-star review! We value your kind words and business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Experience at Rothrock

by from Lehighton, PA |

I received a really good deal on my Chrysler 200 Limited. My salesman, Matt Kunsman was terrific and very helpful! I plan on buying a Jeep next year and I will not hesitate to go to Rothrock for that purchase. All the staff we worked with were very friendly and knowledgeable.

May 3, 2013

We are pleased to hear your experience was great. Thank you for letting us earn your business. Hope to see you next year.

Steve Castillo is the best person at rothrock

by from Northampton pa |

I just got my 2012 pathfinder a few months ago then just 2 days ago I was in need for a new car my jeep was broken and Steve sold me my 2013 Altima he did this and got me below my price I wanted to pay he and Carl the manager were a very good help i will always buy from rothrock they are the only people I will ever shop at. They give the best incentives for cars if you refer you get 100.00 dollars and free state inspections on new cars from them!

May 3, 2013

We are glad to hear you had a wonderful buying experience here at Rothrock. Thank you for letting us earn your business. Enjoy your New Altima and Pathfinder.

My Dealer.

by from Allentown Pa |

I bought 4 used cars from here since 2006, that should say it all. :)

May 3, 2013

We like to thank you for your continued business with us.

Amazing Dealership! I would make the travel again!

by from Livingston, NJ |

I've been searching around for a 2012 Nissan 370z sport. I found one in PA (1hour 30 min drive) I contacted Jill by e-mail. She was great replied fast, answered all my questions, and even negotiated price all by e-mail! I like many others don't have time for phone call which a lot of other dealers keep bombarding your phone. This Dealership was the best one I've ever went into. When I got to the dealership I was greeted by Jill and was introduced to Tom. Tom was a great! He is easy going, has great personally, and made my process easy. He answered all our questions and was a fun person to talk to. Price was great got a excellent value on my trade in. The atmosphere was great it feels like your at a friends house talking about sports, cars, etc. I got my dream car and both Jill and Tom where excited to help me get into my 370z ;D There parts department was great. I got to order a new things for my new car and Tom helped me from start to finish. It was a pleasure doing business there. I would recommend ROTHROCK NISSAN to everyone looking for great service, great deals, and excellent experience. I Drove away a happy and excited customer. Tom and Jill if your reading this thank you very much it was the best experience that my mom and I ever had. Thank you again!

May 3, 2013

We are pleased to hear your experience here was great. Please do enjoy your New Nissan 370z. We thank you for your business.

Friendly & easy to work with Dealer !

by from North East MD |

Rothrock used car sales team was friendly and helpful in my purchase of a 2010 Honda accord sedan. Living out of state, I initially thought the sales process would be a challenge, but to my surprise was painless and easy. The staff was accommodating to my schedule and was communicative during the entire process. I would recommend the Rothrocks team to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

New 2013 Nissan Altima SL w/ Tech Package

by from Coopersburg, PA |

I had Kevin from new car sales as my associate and he was wonderful.. very nice and friendly and they gave me a great deal on my new car! They only had a few 123' altimas SL w/ tech packages on the lot and they will gave me a great deal and a few extra hundred for my trade-in.. Kevin was great.

Rothrock

by from Whitehall pa |

Best dealership in the valley bought 5 cars for the family in 4 years Great salesmen great service

Thanks again for your review! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Service

by from Whitehall Pa |

ALways go to Rothrock for new cars bought 5 cars the last 4 years always have a great experience. My wife just bought a brand new Altima she loves it we will come back again

November 30, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy that we have been able to be there for you the last 4 years, and you know that you're always welcome back! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Soccer Coach

by from Allentown |

Rothrock has been a pretty reliable source for my vehicle repairs.i would recommend them.

November 30, 2012

Thank you for your review! You're welcome back any time! -The Rothrock Motors Team