Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

1648 Plaza Ln, Allentown, PA 18104

New 888-802-7564
Used 888-801-5302
Service 866-939-0598

"The company you'll keep"

Amazing Dealership! I would make the travel again!

by from Livingston, NJ |

I've been searching around for a 2012 Nissan 370z sport. I found one in PA (1hour 30 min drive) I contacted Jill by e-mail. She was great replied fast, answered all my questions, and even negotiated price all by e-mail! I like many others don't have time for phone call which a lot of other dealers keep bombarding your phone. This Dealership was the best one I've ever went into. When I got to the dealership I was greeted by Jill and was introduced to Tom. Tom was a great! He is easy going, has great personally, and made my process easy. He answered all our questions and was a fun person to talk to. Price was great got a excellent value on my trade in. The atmosphere was great it feels like your at a friends house talking about sports, cars, etc. I got my dream car and both Jill and Tom where excited to help me get into my 370z ;D There parts department was great. I got to order a new things for my new car and Tom helped me from start to finish. It was a pleasure doing business there. I would recommend ROTHROCK NISSAN to everyone looking for great service, great deals, and excellent experience. I Drove away a happy and excited customer. Tom and Jill if your reading this thank you very much it was the best experience that my mom and I ever had. Thank you again!

May 3, 2013

We are pleased to hear your experience here was great. Please do enjoy your New Nissan 370z. We thank you for your business.

Friendly & easy to work with Dealer !

by from North East MD |

Rothrock used car sales team was friendly and helpful in my purchase of a 2010 Honda accord sedan. Living out of state, I initially thought the sales process would be a challenge, but to my surprise was painless and easy. The staff was accommodating to my schedule and was communicative during the entire process. I would recommend the Rothrocks team to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

New 2013 Nissan Altima SL w/ Tech Package

by from Coopersburg, PA |

I had Kevin from new car sales as my associate and he was wonderful.. very nice and friendly and they gave me a great deal on my new car! They only had a few 123' altimas SL w/ tech packages on the lot and they will gave me a great deal and a few extra hundred for my trade-in.. Kevin was great.

Rothrock

by from Whitehall pa |

Best dealership in the valley bought 5 cars for the family in 4 years Great salesmen great service

Thanks again for your review! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Service

by from Whitehall Pa |

ALways go to Rothrock for new cars bought 5 cars the last 4 years always have a great experience. My wife just bought a brand new Altima she loves it we will come back again

November 30, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy that we have been able to be there for you the last 4 years, and you know that you're always welcome back! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Soccer Coach

by from Allentown |

Rothrock has been a pretty reliable source for my vehicle repairs.i would recommend them.

November 30, 2012

Thank you for your review! You're welcome back any time! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Rothrock Rocks!

by from Allentown, PA |

I have been a customer of Rothrock since 1976 when I bought my first car at their original location in Whitehall. I continue to be a customer because of Rothrock's convenient location and service hours, their friendly and professional sales and service staff, and their large inventory of both new and used cars. Their free courtesy shuttle service is also a big plus! I give Rothrock 5 stars!

November 30, 2012

Ed, thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy that we have been able to be there for you through the years, and you know that you're always welcome back! -The Rothrock Motors Team

Great Experience, Good Price

by from Whiteville NC |

This internet car buying experience was pleasant in every respect. From the initial email and phone contacts, to the airport pickup, to the drive-away, everyone connected with Rothrock Motor Sales was cordial, thoughtful and thorough. The car price was good. On the 500-mile trip home the Chrysler performed flawlessly. Kudos go to Jill Scollo, initial contact and followup; Kevin Doddy, sales rep, guide through the buying experience, and followup; and Steve Jones, sales and finance documentation official.

Friendly, fair

by from Allentown, PA |

I felt they did not play games with me. Gave me a fair price from the start. I was concerned that being a woman might negatively affect the price offer, but it did not

Nissan Purchase

by from Allentown, PA |

Purchased a Nissan Versa, was a comfortable experience. Sales Rep Tom Kawtoski was knowledgeable and professional. Feel we were treated well and would return in the future.

November 15, 2012

William, thank you again for reviewing us. Feel free to stop in any time! -The Rothrock Motors Team