JM Lexus

New 866-823-7655
Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Great people, excellent service!

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Luis Tello, Richard Roth & Bob Collins made today's purchase pleasurable and enjoyable. They were not pushy; had patience, found what we wanted, negotiated price and terms professionally and provided us with our 4th Lexus RX in a row.

Real customer service not surface frills needed

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33304 |

I brought my Lexus in for its first scheduled maintenance. Before hand I had alerted the dealership that there was a defective rubber insulation strip around the driver side window which needed attention. When I arrived It was clear that no note had been made of this issue. I was told that it would take several hours to attend to this and would need to utilize a loaner vehicle. I subsequently received a call telling me I could pick up the car and that the maintenance was done but there was no replacement part in stock and would not be available until Friday sometime. Thereupon I was informed that I would have to come back with the loaner and then return once again when the part was in stock and start the process all over again and either end up waiting for hours or utilize the loaner again and have to make yet another trip to the dealership. Luxury service is about making it convenient for your client/customer not about comfortable sofas and free soda.

JM Lexus responded to this review

June 30, 2015

Good Morning, I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. I would like to speak with you regarding your experience. May you please email me your contact info. at marketing@jmlexus.com so we can discuss this further. I have already reached out to our Service Manager and he is looking forward to speaking with you as well. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

BUYER BEWARE

by from Margate, FL. |

?BUYER BEWARE? - DO NOT BUY OR LEASE A VEHICLE FROM ?JM LEXUS? A few months ago my wife and I turned in our originally leased Lexus for a new leased vehicle, since our current Lexus was at the end of its original lease. A few weeks after that, our nightmare began. When we turned in the car, there was still two months left on the lease and we asked the salesman what should we do.... should we pay it or would JM Lexus pay the last two payments? The salesman told us just to pay the last two payments, as we would normally...which we did as programmed. BIG MISTAKE ON HIS PART! We were totally unaware that JM Lexus had made a huge mistake and made the original car lease look like an early termination or Repo with Lexus Financial Services, another Toyota/Lexus company. This triggered a series of automatic procedures within Lexus Financial Services, which ended up 5 weeks later in my wife and I receiving a letter from Lexus stating that we owed them a lot of money for the Repo and that they had turned us over to the credit bureaus. They did all of this within 5 weeks of us returning the car to the dealership. Truly amazing! Lexus Financial Services proceeded to destroy our credit, by sending the most negative update you can send to the bureaus, what is known as a ?Charge-Off?. This basically dropped our credit score instantly by over 150 points. Prior to this, we had a "perfect" premium credit score. Lexus Financial Services gave us no chance to fix the problem prior to applying the negative flag on our credit report. They claimed they sent by mail a letter weeks prior and called...neither of which we received. We informed Lexus Financial Services of this and their attitude was skeptical. Most companies do not send negative reports to the credit bureaus until 90 days have gone by.... Lexus Financial Services did it in just over 30 days. No human intervention....just automated processes. They did not even bother to look at our customer file to see that we were long time customers with perfect credit scores. They let a software program decide our fate. When I contacted the dealership, JM Lexus, to get their help in fixing this, I got the run around...promised call backs with answers...I got nothing. After many emails, phone calls, text messages and a visit in person, I finally find out that the salesman who leased us the car had been transferred to another department. So, since he was no longer responsible he decided it was someone else's problem and left us hanging with this grave issue that he had caused. He had not left the company, changed his phone number or his email address....he just chose to ignore us. Eventually, I got someone who was willing to help us escalate and navigate within Lexus Financial to fix the major problem that JM Lexus had generated. It took two months of frantic phone calls and emails to finally get Lexus Financial Services to reverse what they had done with little to no help from the dealership and taking no responsibility for their actions. I had to work alone with Lexus Financial Services and their corporate office in California to get it fixed. To be fair, eventually Lexus Financial Services offered to pay two of my monthly lease payments as a ?we?re sorry? gesture. In the end, this fiasco had cost us "thousands of dollars". I contacted JM Lexus to find out how they were going to fix the problem they had caused me and compensate me for the lost money. They refused to do anything at all. Can you believe they had the gall offer us a free service next time we brought our car in? As a result of all of this, we have a VERY bad taste in our mouths related to Lexus and specifically the JM Lexus dealership in South Florida. In good conscious, my wife and I cannot ever do business again with Lexus and we cannot recommend anyone that they buy a vehicle from Lexus and especially not from JM Lexus of South Florida. Fable of this story, BUYER BEWARE....avoid JM Lexus of South Florida.

Great Service

by from Miami |

Great Service, Fair price! What a great experience. Richard and Robert where excellent!

Great Service

by from Miami |

Great Service from Richard and Robert. Well worth the trip.

Phenomenal!

by from Ft lauderdale |

The best customer service in Florida by far! I had my car repaired there numerous times and everything was excellent

JM Lexus has every dealer beat. They are the best.

by from Boynton Beach Florida |

Skip Robinson,Sales,Bob Collins, Mgr.,Heath Ewing,Mgr.,and Dan Weiniger, Delivery, were the best. They made buying my new car a great experience. No pushiness, They made shopping for a car a relaxed, informed opportunity. I would recommend JM Lexus to my friends. I wish them, and all the other wonderful staff at JM Lexus, a healthy and Happy New Year.

JM Lexus Exceeds Expectations

by from Pomano Beach FL |

The JM Lexus experience definitely exceeded my expectations. From our very first visit and test drive with Yelena Arkhipova to the delivery of my vehicle by delivery specialist, Gary Cahonio, I was totally satisfied. The professional, yet personal service provided by product specialist, Dario Dziamalek, and sales manager, Bob Collins, made buying a car "fun" and easy.. Their director, Greg Ziegler, was great to work with, and should feel honored to have this caliber of individuals in his employ.

Great Experience

by from Parkland FL |

Purchased a CPO Lexus Hybrid and the sales experience was great. Thank Jerry Gruher, Bob Collins and Gary Catronio

Great service, easy buying experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The sales manager, sales rep and delivery specialist were all great to work with. They made the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend purchasing or leasing a vehicle from JM Lexus. Bob Collins was the best sales manager, Ron Pezzino was a very helpful Sales/Product Specialist and Daryl Lewis, was a very informative Delivery Specialist

Good people to do business with

by from Boca Raton Florida |

Jm Lexus is tops with us. Dario Dziamalek understood right away what we were looking for and found the car for us. Bob Collins helped us get the deal we wanted. Dan Meininger explained in simple language how at the interior features and navigation system works. Excellent customer service all around.