JM Lexus

New 866-823-7655
Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Best Lexus dealer in Florida !!

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

I have leased or purchased seven Lexus vehicles from JM Lexus since the brand started in the early 1990's. Even though I have tried other Lexus dealers to compare prices, I have consistently come back to JM Lexus. Every member of their staff that I have dealt with have been friendly and gone out of their way to make me happy long after the sale took place. I even love their service department, between the TVs, leather lounge chairs, newspapers, bagels, golf and refreshments, getting an oil change is like an hour of vacation ! Our salesman, Paolo Scalici, went out of his way to make our latest lease of an RX350 a pain free and enjoyable experience. He has been selling Lexus for over ten years and his knowledge of the products and easy going personality were so much different than the intense pressure to buy today that I hated at other dealerships. I have no hesitation recommending these guys !!

Don't waste your time

by from Davie Fl. |

I had a problem with my LS 460, seven year lexus battery completely dead after three and a half years. Tow service could not tow car to dealer because parking brake which is electronically operated would not disengage and I never engaged it anyway. I called them and talked to service, they told me how to do it manually, when this didn't work they developed an attitude and said, well we don't know what to tell you. Then I got Carlos my service rep. that I have been dealing with for seven years, explained the situation and he said he would call me back shortly. Well, that never happened, even after two more calls back to him. You can buy a car anywhere, it's the customer service that brings you back for your next vehicle. Needless to say it won't be at JM Lexus.

June 13, 2014

Dear Marjorie, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alex Chalashtori, and I am a supervisor here at JM Lexus. I came across your review with the utmost of concern. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to work with you directly to help resolve your concerns. My direct line is (954)590-5102. Thank you for your time. Cordially, Alex Chalashtori

Do NOT waste your time

by from Sarasota,fl. |

Drove across the state to purchase a 1 year old Lexus certified convertible. After speaking to the salesman, he told me the car was in as new condition and they really wanted the car to go away as they had it too long. After driving for 3 1/2 hours the car was NOT as new with the front bumper damaged and scraped. There reply was someone must have backed into it on their lot. They finally agreed to repair the bumper acting like they were giving me a great deal. I told the salesman on the phone that I DO NOT pay dealer fee's of $700 - $900 dollars, and he assured me it could and would be negotiated out and I was fine with that. Then they put me with the sales manager and the games started, which I can not be bothered with. Well their price was their price, period, no negotiation, no nothing, When I mentioned about their dealer scam fee his comment was everyone pays it, period, and we DO Not negotiate that. I understand that they have to show it on the invoice, but they told me it would be negotiated away. Not So! Ultimately I walked out Not purchasing the car and it went to auction. The used car sales manager had a smug and arrogant attitude, and I can not deal with an attitude like that. The salesman actually called me on my cell phone after I left and appologised for the sales managers attitude. He said he had a really bad day, which is not my problem. I wound up buying the exact same car that was sold at auction three weeks later from my local Lexus dealer, it was also fully certified, and it was $3120.00 dollars less at my local Lexus dealer, and guess what, they negotiated the dealer fee away. There, the buying experience was wonderful, and as a result my wife just took delivery of her new LS, and is loving it.

May 19, 2014

Hi Skatepoor, I came across your review with the utmost of concern. Visits like yours are not what JM Lexus is known. With that being said, I would like to hear more about your visit and see what we can do to help. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. My direct line is (954)590-5102. Thank you for your consideration. Cordially, Alex Chalashtori Internet Supervisor

Great staff, very helpful

by from West Palm Beach Fl |

I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff all three people that helped me buy and understand all the features of my vehicle were amazing including Jerry, Dario, and Michael Cooke. I would highly recommend this dealership it made the tedious process of buying a car easy and fun. I still receive follow up calls and try and go there for all tune ups.

Spectacular service!!!

by from Miramar, FL |

The entire buying process was a breeze. From the sales MGR Jeffery Felder, David Doan, and not to mention the sales representative: Mike Robbins who constantly kept in communication with me to make sure that everything was flowing smoothly. Final thanks to Gary Catronio who went over how to operate my new IS 350 before leaving the car lot. This dealer is the best I have encountered in south florida.

Excellent work

by from Wilton Manors, FL |

It's been a long time since I bought anything other than a brand new car, so buying into the stereotype of "used car dealer," all of my defenses were up. No need; JM Lexus provided top quality service from start to finish, from the time I entered the showroom to the time, two days later (my choice; I don't like to jump into these things!), that I drove my 2013 Chrysler off the lot. Special shout-out to Anthony Pezzuto, the Product Specialist (they used to be called "salesmen") who handled the sale from start to finish and to Gary Catronio, the Delivery Specialist, who walked me through all of the car's features and even synced my smart phone with the Bluetooth feature on the car.

Great service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

PC12312011, Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, patient and courteous staff. Edwin Soto did a great job and Jeol Gomez crossed all the T's and made my deal a great one. Thank you both. My experience was not anywhere close to that of a car dealership. This is JM Lexus, truly living up to their mission statement, "in pursuit of perfection".

Great Customer Service

by from Tamarac, FL |

My experience at JM Lexus was great. All the staff members were courteous, especially Rigot. He helped us out tremendously. Would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Never returned my call

by from Miami |

Made an enquiry through Cars.com and never heard back. Bought a car at a different dealer,

February 14, 2014

Hello MauiPete! We thank you for your feedback and apologize for this experience we may have placed you in. Every inquiry is very important and taken seriously. We would love to be able to reach out to you and get some information . Please provide us with a contact number and someone will reach out to you and discuss other services we can provide. Thank you!

Great facility, dedicated employes

by from Sarasota Fl |

Winston Walker, Gary Catronio and Brian M. Were all true professionals. They are still assisting me after the deal which is very much needed and appriciated to a consumer , especially in this day and age. Mercedes Benz has dropped the ball in terms of their customer service since they are no longer a family owned business. I still love the car but not the company. Thank God that the cars are not made at the dealership, Annon.

Great Customer Service and Very Friendly!

by from Florida |

This was my first time leasing a car and I was undecided on what car I wanted or whether I wanted to buy or lease. Tyler Smith was excellent in answering all of my questions. He was very patient and helpful and went out of his way to make sure that our needs were met. Even after we got the car, he followed up to make sure that we were happy and to inquire as to wither we had any questions. I would recommend JM Lexus to everyone and definitely would recommend Tyler.