JM Lexus

New 866-823-7655
Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Good people to do business with

by from Boca Raton Florida |

Jm Lexus is tops with us. Dario Dziamalek understood right away what we were looking for and found the car for us. Bob Collins helped us get the deal we wanted. Dan Meininger explained in simple language how at the interior features and navigation system works. Excellent customer service all around.

Great Experience Second Time Around

by from Del Ray Fl |

This was our second experience with JM Lexus, and we have nothing but praise for this dealership. We were once again in the market to purchase a Certified Pre-owned Lexus RX 350. This time our Product Specialist was Dario Dziamalek. From viewing the available vehicles, test driving, and making the purchase, Dario was pleasant, informative, and professional. His follow-up call after the purchase, to see if we had any questions or concerns was indicative of the JM standards of service. Robert Collins, Sales Manager, whom we had dealt with before, completed our purchase documents and we could not have had a better experience. Our Delivery Specialist, Michael Cooke, remembered us from our previous purchase and again provided a comprehensive review of the vehicle and thoroughly answered any questions we had. We would be remiss if we did not mention the courteous greeting we received from the showroom Main Receptionist, Seviche.

Great dealership!

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

Last year I leased a Lexus IS250 from JM Lexus after getting a great deal. I went to return the lease (from going over my mileage). The plan was to just give the car back and go finance a car somewhere else, thinking I couldn't afford to buy a Lexus. Before I had a chance to walk out the door, I noticed a certified pre-owned CT200h at a good price. After some helpful assistance from the JM team I drove away with a luxury hybrid, helping me save some money on my long commutes. The best part is I can keep going to the JM "club" to have my car serviced and washed, with complimentary coffee and pastries. I'd certainly recommend JM Lexus to anyone looking for a nice car, an affordable price, and great service!

Timely Process

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Told Pre-owned JM Lexus sales rep what I wanted and he helped me get just that. Impressed how receptive and kind he was which really impressed me Sales Manager was helpful through the entire process via phone and email. All associates listed below were attentive, responsive and communicative during the always painful car purchase/lease process. Jean Laurent-Product Specialist Bob Collins-Sales Manager Mike Cooke-Delivery Specilist

Good services

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I contacted with the dealership to ask a used car. They described the process very well. The price of most cars are very reasonable.

Awesome Experince

by from Parkland, Florida |

Lets face it, I would rather have root canal then go to a dealership to buy a car. Robert Collins, Luis Tello and Amp Lleras, actually made our experience extremely pleasant and informative. They could not be nicer. Because of our experience today, not only will we recommend J.M. Lexus to others, we will definitely come back for our third car. Thank you

Great Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Unhappy with our local Lexus dealership, we drove four hours to buy a certified pre-owned car at JM. A manager - understanding that we needed an offer on the car before making the drive - gave us an extremely competitive offer over the phone. Particularly refreshing was that he accepted our price constraints and listened when I told him what we were looking for. As good a car-buying experience as we could have hoped for, and one in stark contrast to our interactions at other dealerships. Ask for Michael Robbins and (manager) Brian Mintzer.

Cant fix alignment several attempts.

by from Boca Raton |

Bought wife a 2013 gx460 happy with car. Don't know if I would buy another car there though. Took hours and hours to buy a car and my wife had previously came to pricing terms with our very nice and helpful salesman Maury. Unfortunately I had to be introduced time and again to each department Whether it was sales ( rims tint etc) which I clearly had 0 Interest in. Or service department, warranty. Etc. I bought the best aka most expensive service plan and her car alignment has been off since about the 1st. Day. they keep telling her it's fixed and after several attempts it's still a problem. As for the Free car washes. You get exactly what you pay for. Again. Everyone's nice helpful The dealership is beautiful and the car is fine. But I sure hope they can fix the alignment sooner or later

JM Lexus is NOT what they say they are!!!

by from Pembroke Pines |

I leased/ purchased and drove a new Lexus for the past 20 years and more than once dealt with JM Lexus. However, for the first time back in 2011 I decided to purchase a pre-owned from them and dealt with their manager Victor Haviv (whom I knew previously). I understand that any purchase is an arms length deal, but I never expected that I will be deceived and "taken to the cleaner" with this purchase. I realized fairly soon how I was deceived by the true value of the car (this in addition to misleading information about a few item's conditions). When I called Haviv a bout 10 months later to see if I can make a change and get into a new car, I found out to my horror that my car is valued about $ 5000 less than what I owed. This was outright incomprehensible. So I was stuck with a car that had no value whatsoever for me. I tried to rectify this situation by writing and calling both Lexus headquarters and wrote to JM Manager Jim Dunn in addition to numerous calls, but never did they respond to my calls or letter. THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL GREAT JM LEXUS SERVICE??? After so many years, I will never deal with them again.

JM Lexus responded to this review

July 29, 2014

We deeply apologize for your experience with us. We will put you in contact with one of our managers so they can further assist you with this issue.

Don't waste your time

by from Davie Fl. |

I had a problem with my LS 460, seven year lexus battery completely dead after three and a half years. Tow service could not tow car to dealer because parking brake which is electronically operated would not disengage and I never engaged it anyway. I called them and talked to service, they told me how to do it manually, when this didn't work they developed an attitude and said, well we don't know what to tell you. Then I got Carlos my service rep. that I have been dealing with for seven years, explained the situation and he said he would call me back shortly. Well, that never happened, even after two more calls back to him. You can buy a car anywhere, it's the customer service that brings you back for your next vehicle. Needless to say it won't be at JM Lexus.

JM Lexus responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Dear Marjorie, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alex Chalashtori, and I am a supervisor here at JM Lexus. I came across your review with the utmost of concern. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to work with you directly to help resolve your concerns. My direct line is (954)590-5102. Thank you for your time. Cordially, Alex Chalashtori