JM Lexus

New 866-823-7655
Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Great Customer Service and Very Friendly!

by from Florida |

This was my first time leasing a car and I was undecided on what car I wanted or whether I wanted to buy or lease. Tyler Smith was excellent in answering all of my questions. He was very patient and helpful and went out of his way to make sure that our needs were met. Even after we got the car, he followed up to make sure that we were happy and to inquire as to wither we had any questions. I would recommend JM Lexus to everyone and definitely would recommend Tyler.

Great experience; Thank you Tyler Smith

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Great customer service. We were helped by Tyler Smith and he went out of his way to make sure all of our questions were answered and our needs handled.

service was rude to me

by from coconut creek |

I went in to JM Lexus to get a service today they where busy it took 10-15 min before someone came and helped but the guy was helpful and realized i have been waiting so i asked how long would it be because i am in a hurry to the guy that wanted to take my car, he told me that express is full so lets speak to an advisor and most likely they will give you a loaner so i was like being that i am going to get a loaner i complained about a ticking noise the car was making i do not know if its unusual sound but being they are keeping the car they can check it. i got to the advisor he told me let call someone to take a test drive with u i was like ok i waited 10 min no one should up so i told the advisor i am in a hurry i do not care about the ticking noise i need to get back to my work let them check it out if its normal sound its normal if not they can fix it he told me wait the guy should be down any min i waited another 5 min no one showed up so i left. then i called the service manager to complain he didn't take me serious and didn't do anything helpful, he sided with the advisor instead of reassuring me that my problem will be resolved. just for the record I am a 4th time owner of a Lexus from JM Lexus. In the past they have been good with me.

Impressive! Never thought it would be this easy..

by from Boca Raton FL |

Ive always owned Mercedes Benz cars, but decided to trade my 2005 Merc clk 320 Cabriolet for a lexus this time. I was dreading to go coz' I was not in the mood to deal with pushy sales people. So I quietly went to JM and looked around. "Jean" approached me and he was very polite and easy going. Very patient with me, I did not feel rushed or pushed. Jean took me around the dealership and I was very impressed with the facility and the free food and drinks. I'm like HUH? FREE?? Never got that from my Mercedes dealership! I ended up getting an IS 250 F sport. Heath and Aryeh really made it happen for me during the qualification process. Mike Cooke explained the features of the Lexus in detail! Wow! I didn't even get that treatment when I purchased my Mercedes Benz Cars! What can I say, hands down, best dealer I came across my whole life! Highly recommended!

JM Lexus responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Hello Theresa! We are excited that you are a proud owner of a Lexus IS 250 F Sport. A great vehicle and you will definitely feel and see the difference from your previous Mercedes-Benz. We love showing our guests our facilities and meeting with different associates so they can get a new and exciting experience. Guests like yourself is the reason why we work hard to provide great services.

Window shopiing IS to buying GS in the same day!

by from Royal Palm Beach, FL |

Paolo Scalici made our Lexus buying experience what it was?. Awesome! My husband and I saw a new model Lexus IS on the road and decided to stop into the dealership to look at the car as a potential future car, once the lease on our current Lexus ES was up. Well, Paolo did a great job of explaining all the advantages and disadvantages of moving into a smaller car, but he was not pushy or manipulative, yet rather ?real?. After test driving, we decided that the IS was in-fact too compact for our family needs. Paolo listened to our concerns and recommended that we test drive the GS 350 (F). He was very knowledgeable of the features and pointed out all the additional things that we could get in the GS that did not come on the IS, or on our ES. Low and behold, we ended up driving out of the dealership in a brand new GS! My only complaint was the lengthy financial/paperwork process, but that is to be expected.

one of the best experiences buying a car

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

One of the best and easiest deals without the normal car sales pitches. They had the car ready that I called about with my trade value and pricing in writing. After looking around, the deal was so good that I didn't bother working dealers against each other. Left with the new ES. .

Excellence at Every Level

by from Coral Springs Florida |

I had never leased a Lexus vehicle before. I was a devotee of Toyota Prius. My experience at JM Lexus, first with Ron Pezzino, our salesman was simply the best that we could hope for. He knew EVERYTHING about the Lexus ES 300 H and he explained the features clearly and patiently. He was warm and comforting and because this was a big price jump for us, he helped to calm us and gave us confidence in the excellence of the car, its spectacular interior, and its high grade mechanical, engineering and technology features. He test drove with us showing us the specific features that will keep us safe when we drive: signals on both side view mirrors which indicate if there is traffic in a lane we want to drive in. He demonstrated the cross-back signal which will tell us if a car is coming as we back up and out of a parking space. Then of course he showed us the Navigation System and the Radio system and how they were operated. After we made the decision to lease the car, Ron brought us to the Sales and Business Manager of the dealership, Robert Seeley. He just kept introducing us to Lexus financial programs that saved us so much money on our Lease. Pleasant and forthright, Robert too was amazingly knowledgeable. The decor and the courtesies extended to us throughout the leasing process was so impressive and helpful to us. I cannot think there is a finer Lexus dealership than JM Lexus. this dealership should be a flagship for Lexus dealerships and personnel.

Great Experience

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Ray Torres was very knowledgeable about the ES350 and took his time in explaining its features. I am a repeat Lexus owner and appreciated his attention to details about the new features of the car compared to my previous ES300. It was a pleasure doing business with Ray and I especially appreciated the surprise gift card from BrandsMart that he and his manager gave me for being a loyal customer. Great experience, great dealership experience, great car!

Superior Service!!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

This is what I call Palm Beach service!! Khaled D. Was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He blew us away with how much her new about a brand new car, we will definitely be back to buy more cars from JM because of the superior servo e and pricing!

Great service !

by from Sunrise, fl |

I have bought 4 cars from Jm Lexus and will continue to buy from them! Khaled dandashi was my sales rep each time and I wouldn't go to anyone else! They are the best and the service is just excellent. They always help out with the best prices.. I recommend them to anyone who wants a luxury vehicle and luxury service!