JM Lexus

Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Great staff, very helpful

by from West Palm Beach Fl |

I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff all three people that helped me buy and understand all the features of my vehicle were amazing including Jerry, Dario, and Michael Cooke. I would highly recommend this dealership it made the tedious process of buying a car easy and fun. I still receive follow up calls and try and go there for all tune ups.

Spectacular service!!!

by from Miramar, FL |

The entire buying process was a breeze. From the sales MGR Jeffery Felder, David Doan, and not to mention the sales representative: Mike Robbins who constantly kept in communication with me to make sure that everything was flowing smoothly. Final thanks to Gary Catronio who went over how to operate my new IS 350 before leaving the car lot. This dealer is the best I have encountered in south florida.

Excellent work

by from Wilton Manors, FL |

It's been a long time since I bought anything other than a brand new car, so buying into the stereotype of "used car dealer," all of my defenses were up. No need; JM Lexus provided top quality service from start to finish, from the time I entered the showroom to the time, two days later (my choice; I don't like to jump into these things!), that I drove my 2013 Chrysler off the lot. Special shout-out to Anthony Pezzuto, the Product Specialist (they used to be called "salesmen") who handled the sale from start to finish and to Gary Catronio, the Delivery Specialist, who walked me through all of the car's features and even synced my smart phone with the Bluetooth feature on the car.

Great service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

PC12312011, Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, patient and courteous staff. Edwin Soto did a great job and Jeol Gomez crossed all the T's and made my deal a great one. Thank you both. My experience was not anywhere close to that of a car dealership. This is JM Lexus, truly living up to their mission statement, "in pursuit of perfection".

Great Customer Service

by from Tamarac, FL |

My experience at JM Lexus was great. All the staff members were courteous, especially Rigot. He helped us out tremendously. Would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Never returned my call

by from Miami |

Made an enquiry through Cars.com and never heard back. Bought a car at a different dealer,

JM Lexus responded to this review

February 14, 2014

Hello MauiPete! We thank you for your feedback and apologize for this experience we may have placed you in. Every inquiry is very important and taken seriously. We would love to be able to reach out to you and get some information . Please provide us with a contact number and someone will reach out to you and discuss other services we can provide. Thank you!

Great facility, dedicated employes

by from Sarasota Fl |

Winston Walker, Gary Catronio and Brian M. Were all true professionals. They are still assisting me after the deal which is very much needed and appriciated to a consumer , especially in this day and age. Mercedes Benz has dropped the ball in terms of their customer service since they are no longer a family owned business. I still love the car but not the company. Thank God that the cars are not made at the dealership, Annon.

Great Customer Service and Very Friendly!

by from Florida |

This was my first time leasing a car and I was undecided on what car I wanted or whether I wanted to buy or lease. Tyler Smith was excellent in answering all of my questions. He was very patient and helpful and went out of his way to make sure that our needs were met. Even after we got the car, he followed up to make sure that we were happy and to inquire as to wither we had any questions. I would recommend JM Lexus to everyone and definitely would recommend Tyler.

Great experience; Thank you Tyler Smith

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Great customer service. We were helped by Tyler Smith and he went out of his way to make sure all of our questions were answered and our needs handled.

service was rude to me

by from coconut creek |

I went in to JM Lexus to get a service today they where busy it took 10-15 min before someone came and helped but the guy was helpful and realized i have been waiting so i asked how long would it be because i am in a hurry to the guy that wanted to take my car, he told me that express is full so lets speak to an advisor and most likely they will give you a loaner so i was like being that i am going to get a loaner i complained about a ticking noise the car was making i do not know if its unusual sound but being they are keeping the car they can check it. i got to the advisor he told me let call someone to take a test drive with u i was like ok i waited 10 min no one should up so i told the advisor i am in a hurry i do not care about the ticking noise i need to get back to my work let them check it out if its normal sound its normal if not they can fix it he told me wait the guy should be down any min i waited another 5 min no one showed up so i left. then i called the service manager to complain he didn't take me serious and didn't do anything helpful, he sided with the advisor instead of reassuring me that my problem will be resolved. just for the record I am a 4th time owner of a Lexus from JM Lexus. In the past they have been good with me.