5350 Sample Rd , Margate, FL 33073

Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

Direct sales

by from Greenville SC |

The direct sales dropped the ball. Sold the car out from under us, as we were about to put the deposit down on a car.

JM Lexus responded to this review

July 26, 2013

Hugo, Thank you for your feedback. We are very concerned about your experience while visiting us. Here at JM Lexus, we pride ourselves in our customer service and the satisfaction of our guests. We were not able to find your information in our records, but want to encourage you get in contact with us at your earliest convenience so we can resolve any issues. Please contact me directly at (954)590-5102. It is our priority to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience here at JM Lexus. Cordially, Alex Chalashtori JM Lexus (954)590-5102

Raves for JM Lexus from First-Time Lexus Driver

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

Khaled provided superlative service in acquainting me with the vehicle and dealership, Jonathan & Aryeh provided an excellent and stress-free transactional experience, explaining all of my options, and Darryl was a delight, taking time late at night to explain and program all technology features to my family & me in an entertaining and definitely informative way.

by from Boca Raton, FL |

The greeter was very nice and helpful, we felt welcomed immediately. The overall facility was very nice and in good condition. We were helped by Ray Torres and he was very helpful, answered all our questions and treated us with respect and was respectful and honest. His customer service was outstanding. We also were helped by Herman, Reggie and Chad and all three of them were also outstanding and helped made our experience great too.

JM Lexus is GREAT!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

It was a pleasure working with Steve, Mike, Quentin and Adam. The dealership is awesome. They treat you with great respect and as if you are valued and appreciated. I purchased two new cars the same day, a GS 350 for me and an ES 350 for my Wife. I certainly plan on getting every car from JM Lexus going forward. You can't beat them. As any car purchase, it takes time so we were there for a while, but while there, we were well taken care of with sandwiches, cookies, sodas, burgers, hot dogs, etc. They make sure you are happy while waiting.

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

Alex was great in explaining all of the features of the new 2013 RX. He knew the answer to all of my questions and was a pleasure to talk to. We made a great deal and I enjoyed the experience.

Wonderful experience

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Sales person was very knowledgeable about the lexus product. I was surprised to see that each section of the car buying experience is segmented. Sales, finance, vehicle delivery and presentation of the vehicle. Very welcomed professional, experienced staff. My husband and I spent the day at the dealership.....IT WAS WELL WORTH THE VISIT.

Mr. and Mr. Scott Penley

by from For Lauderdale, FL |

J M Lexus does it all right.....They get A+++++++++++++++++++ from us and they are consistently A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thank you J M Lexus for everything wonderful!

by from Fairbanks, Alaska |

I have purchased over fifty cars in my lifetime from high end exotics to my very first car a used 74 chevy vega. My experience with JM Lexus inclusive of the management team was the best experience I have ever had hands down. The commitment and dedication from the salesman to the Mr. Jim Dunn was top tier professional. You get old fashioned service with "hand shake" style transactions. Something lacking at many other dealerships.

JMLexus An amazing buying experience!

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

I have purchase more than a dozen cars from JM Lexus in the past twenty years and have only been totally satisfied with the entire process, especially with my salesman Paolo Scalici. I would highly recommend this dealership and Paolo to all who want a truly wonderful and pleasant buying experience.

JM Lexus purchase, great experience

by from Margate, Fl |

Ray Torres, Johnathon, and John was fantastic to work with.