5350 Sample Rd , Margate, FL 33073

Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

by from Fairbanks, Alaska |

I have purchased over fifty cars in my lifetime from high end exotics to my very first car a used 74 chevy vega. My experience with JM Lexus inclusive of the management team was the best experience I have ever had hands down. The commitment and dedication from the salesman to the Mr. Jim Dunn was top tier professional. You get old fashioned service with "hand shake" style transactions. Something lacking at many other dealerships.

JMLexus An amazing buying experience!

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

I have purchase more than a dozen cars from JM Lexus in the past twenty years and have only been totally satisfied with the entire process, especially with my salesman Paolo Scalici. I would highly recommend this dealership and Paolo to all who want a truly wonderful and pleasant buying experience.

JM Lexus purchase, great experience

by from Margate, Fl |

Ray Torres, Johnathon, and John was fantastic to work with.

JM CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

by from Boca, FL |

This dealership is filled with friendly consultants who treat you like a person and not a credit score. Prior to going to JM Lexus I had gone to eight other dealerships. None of these dealerships were able to help me in the manner in which JM Lexus did; From the moment you walk through the doors you know you're going to be taking good care of. Each Sales consultant is extremely knowledgeable and well versed each and every vehicle. This made a very big difference for me since I was torn between two models Their intention is genuine; They want to place you In a vehicle that is reliable, safe, and trustworthy. Never did I feel rushed ... never did I feel as if they were taking advantage of me ... This I had never felt before. You don't feel like a customer..... you feel more like part of a family! I leased my first vehicle and have all intentions of going back after the term is over and releasing another vehicle. Little does JM Lexus know that the next time I go back we are not doing a one car deal but a two car deal! I will be keeping my current car and also taking advantage of the RX350! This note goes directly to JM Lexus : For what it's worth ....This experience has converted me to a JM Lexus customer for life!! Thank you for everything.

Best Dealership

by from Miami, FL |

The customer service at JM Lexus is by far the best exprience I have ever had in a dealership. Everyone was so friendly and patient with me; even when I kept them at the dealership until 10 pm on a Sunday night! I could never go to any other dealership after my experience at JM.

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!

by from North Lauderdale, FL |

This dealership is set up in a way that is very confusing! We visited JM Lexus on yesterday and talked to a nice sales person who we explained all our wants and needs in a vehicle. He showed us a few options, we test drove a few vehicles and was impressed with the many options there were. At this point we were excited and ready to do business. We came inside and our nice sales person left us like a knight in the wind only to leave us with a sales manager that we had no prior introduction too. We explained what we were looking for and this sales manager insulted us by telling us he could only offer coupons and a oil change!! We wanted to come down on the price roughly around 1000 maybe 1500 only and he said flat out "NO"! The sales manager told us that is the best he can offer and sent us home. Mind you last month makes a year that we purchased a Lexus at JM in CASH!! That experience was not great either because we were not told of the many perks JM had to offer however this visit is by far the "worst car buying experience we have ever encountered". Buyers be aware of the difference between your "tour guide" and the Sales Manager, they are not on the same page!!! Very Disappointed the second time around!!

great buying experience

by from palm beach gardens fl |

A pleasure to do business with.Salesman and delivery specialest super

JEFFREY FELDER AND ROBERT LITZENBERGER OUTSTANDING

by from FLORIDA |

I JUST PURCHASED MY 10TH LEXUS/TOYOTA PRODUCT FROM JM LEXUS. I'VE HAVE THE PLEASURE ONCE AGAIN TO WORK WITH JEFFREY AND ROBERT. JM IS THE ONLY PLACE TO PURCHASE A LEXUS AND TO HAVE IT SERVICED. THE PERSONALIZED SERVICE PUT THEM ABOVE THE REST. MY PURCHASE WAS CUSTOMIZED TO MY NEEDS, THEY BOTH LISTEN TO MY NEEDS AND PRODUCED THE VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING FOR.. SEE BOTH JEFFREY AND ROBERT FOR YOUR PURCHASE. IZZY RENTAS DELIVERY SPECIALIST WAS OUTSTANDING AS WELL. HE MADE SURE I KNEW MY VEHICLE BEFORE LEAVING THE LOT. ALSO FOR SERVICE ON YOUR VEHICLE SEE STACY PARKER .. LOVE MY JM LEXUS FAMILY. THEY TREAT YOU WITH WHITE GLOVE SERVICE. THANK YOU ALL MIKE JAWORSKI

FABULOUS FACILITY NICEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE SEEN!

by from HIGHLAND PARK, ILLINOIS |

I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH ALEX BONDAREVSKY TO REVIEW THE TECHNOLOGY ON MY 2013ES350 WHICH I PURCHASED WHERE I LIVE IN ILLINOIS. HE WAS SUCH A TREMENDOUS HELP IN DEMONSTRATING ALL THE WONDERFUL QUALITIES IN THIS CAR. HE HAS A LOT OF PATIENCE AND MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN THE SALESMAN WHO SOLD ME THE CAR UP NORTH. I REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT ALEX DID FOR ME AND AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE J.M. LEXUS DEALERSHIP. I ALWAYS SERVICE MY CAR WITH THEM DURING THE WINTER SEASON. LOIS BERGMAN

Great buying experience!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Outstanding buying experience! I visited the showroom two weeks in advance of making the purchase decision. Maury Brodsky's demo ride presentations for both the IS and ES 2013 models were extensive and informational. When the time came to make the purchase, the only real questions I had related to color and price. The color question was resolved in short order. Then, discussion began regarding the final deal structure. Maury introduced me to Jeff Felder, VIP Business Specialist. Jeff and I discussed my "comfort zone" regarding monthly payments and he offered a multiple of lease financing solutions...none of which resulted in a satisfactory payment amount. This wasn't his fault, noting I was working hard to maximize the amount of car I would receive for my monthly payment. For a moment, I felt like the deal may not get done and I would have to settle for my #2 make/model selection from another dealership...located across the street. Sensing my growing concern, Jeff introduced me to Sales Manager, Matt Shearman. Matt is engaging and insightful. His actions and his words conveyed that he is motivated to find a mutual solution, not just sell a car. We spent approximately 30 minutes reviewing various financing alternatives AND speaking in general about satisfying client's needs. As a salesperson of 30 years myself, I appreciated his and Jeff's candid remarks. Bottom-line, Matt made the deal happen! I now have a new Lexus (which is incredible, by the way!), I stayed within my budget, and I feel as though I actually know someone (4 someone's actually) who will be there to help me if ever I have a problem! Now, that is a feeling that I wouldn't have expected to find! Lastly, a sincere thank you to Alex Bondarevsky, our Delivery Specialist who not only made sure the vehicle was ready for us to pick-up, but provided us with the Lexus Technology functions primer. As you might imagine, the Technology primer could have easily been a bit overwhelming. Alex did a great job though...and, most importantly, he provided us with that all important cell # of his...telling us to give him a call anytime with any question. Overall, great experience thanks to those individuals mentioned above. As much as I enjoy sharing a poor customer service experience with people, I find much greater satisfaction by sharing a GREAT customer service experience. THIS WAS A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE! Thank you, JM Lexus!