5350 Sample Rd , Margate, FL 33073

New 866-823-7655
Used 888-466-0169
Service 888-599-8822

The #1 Lexus Dealership since 1992

JM Lexus - a great car buying experience!

by from Fort Lauderdale |

The JM Lexus associates were extremely helpful! We love our new SUV. They went above and beyond to find us the right color, style and great price. Each person we worked with during the process was courteous and generous. We had a great car buying experience! Thank you Gary & the rest of the JM Lexus team!

Awesome Experience At JM Lexus

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

I had the pleasure of purchasing a 2010 Lexus ES350 from your dealership on Friday August 16, 2013. It was my first experience with both purchasing a vehicle in Florida as well as JM Lexus. The whole process was very easy and delightful. Starting from Wanda at the greeting area to Dario and Jaime. Dealing with both Dario and Jaime was very relaxing which made the buying process easy and speedy. We agreed on the vehicle and then the price negation was quick and we came to an agreed on price without any time wasted. The sales team of Dario and Jaime were an awesome pair to deal with. Also, the rest of personal at the dealership (used and new) were very respectful, courteous and had a great attitude when approached. I would like to commend you and the entire JM Lexus management team for the great car buying experience. I will highly recommend the dealership. It was my please to meet such wonderful people!

Excellent customer service and unbeatable prices!

by from Miami, FL |

I had an excellent experience at JM Lexus. All the workers were super friendly and kind and wanted to help in any way. I bought my car here and got an excellent deal for it! Excellent place to get a car!!!

Great Experience at JM Lexus!

by from Parkland, FL |

This was my first time leasing a car. JM Lexus was fantastic! They made the entire process very easy. Ken Diener was our sales rep. He was extremely through and very personable. Steve McNeeley was our sales manager and made the paperwork hassle-free. Izzy Rentas was the Delivery Specialist who went over all the details of my car to customize to my specific needs. I was very impressed with the level of service each of these gentlemen provided.

Phenomenal Experience!

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

J.M. Lexus of Margate sets the standard for customer service, commitment, quality, and professionalism that follows throughout the years of owning one of their vehicles. This household has purchased several cars over the years from J.M. Lexus, and while Lexus makes a pretty great car, no other Lexus dealership comes close to matching the J.M. Lexus experience. Not only car dealerships, but any business that is truly committed to customer service and pursuing long-term repeat customers, could benefit from learning and modeling this strategy. The staff at all levels are friendly, courteous, knowledgable, and function as a well-organized and seasoned team. There is a level of personal service where everyone is treated with honesty, dignity, respect, and courtesy. Honestly, in all my years doing business with J.M. Lexus, I can truly say that I never have had a negative experience...and every time I go back, they keep trying harder to make everything better than before!

Great Dealership

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

The buying process took a little long, but Hugh Vo and Paolo Scalici made this a great experience.

Great Sales Communicator

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Mr. Scalici just did a super job for my wife and I searching for a new car. He is more down to earth and straight talking than anyone I have ever met in an automobile dealership. Great personality and thoroughly knowledgeable about all the different models available - pros and cons, etc. I welcome and look forward to dealing with him again in a couple/few years.

Direct sales

by from Greenville SC |

The direct sales dropped the ball. Sold the car out from under us, as we were about to put the deposit down on a car.

JM Lexus responded to this review

July 26, 2013

Hugo, Thank you for your feedback. We are very concerned about your experience while visiting us. Here at JM Lexus, we pride ourselves in our customer service and the satisfaction of our guests. We were not able to find your information in our records, but want to encourage you get in contact with us at your earliest convenience so we can resolve any issues. Please contact me directly at (954)590-5102. It is our priority to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience here at JM Lexus. Cordially, Alex Chalashtori JM Lexus (954)590-5102

Raves for JM Lexus from First-Time Lexus Driver

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

Khaled provided superlative service in acquainting me with the vehicle and dealership, Jonathan & Aryeh provided an excellent and stress-free transactional experience, explaining all of my options, and Darryl was a delight, taking time late at night to explain and program all technology features to my family & me in an entertaining and definitely informative way.

by from Boca Raton, FL |

The greeter was very nice and helpful, we felt welcomed immediately. The overall facility was very nice and in good condition. We were helped by Ray Torres and he was very helpful, answered all our questions and treated us with respect and was respectful and honest. His customer service was outstanding. We also were helped by Herman, Reggie and Chad and all three of them were also outstanding and helped made our experience great too.