Kendall Toyota

10943 S Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33156

New 888-233-0883
Used 888-243-3002
Service 866-326-5020

Largest Toyota Dealer in Florida!

Happy with my Corolla

by from Miami, FL |

I have been driving a Honda Civic for the past 10 years until just recently when it got too expensive to fix. I visited Kendall Toyota and met with Arsenio Almonte and Juan Corniel. He went above and beyond with me, I test drove 6 Corollas until I found the right one for me. The attention I received from Kendall Toyota, I know I wouldnt get anywhere else.

Kendall Toyota responded to this review

July 3, 2012

Thank you for posting your review, it is greatly appreciated!

Car service

by from Miami fl kendall |

Jomar make our appt. at west kendall toyota when arrive we told them we want a oil change. more then a hour past ( with an appt.) they call me and that the car was ready, but no oil change was done only tire rotation. I will never use this dealer again. When my car was 3,000 mile my radio stop working they told me that was no under guaranty the car was only 2 month old.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY HERE

by from Key west, FL |

If you think your business is wanted here, you are horribly wrong ! The customer service is the worst. If you do not close the deal on the spot they really don't care for your business. So disappointed and disgusted by the way I was treated. Ladies be warned.....they have no respect for you!!! Go somewhere else. You would think that a business that has so many negative reviews might want to restructure and retrain people who work there. They should close their doors and do the general public a favor !!!

Women, do not shop here!

by from miami, fl |

Unless you are 1) a man 2) fluent in Spanish, DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP! The people running this business do not care about you as a customer, even if you have been a loyal Toyota customer for a long time. I did my homework and knew what a reasonable offer would be. They wasted my time for hours over a deal that I walked away from (the difference was $10/month). I then drove to Toyota of North Miami and got EXACTLY the deal I wanted at EXACTLY the price I was willing to pay. Instead of Kendall Toyota treating me like a valued customer, they totally wasted my time, talked down to me like I am an idiot, and then while in the tiny little "negotiating room," the finance guy spoke to me in English while he and his "manager" spoke in Spanish to one another. So rude. So very rude. Maybe they won't miss my business, but if enough people stand up to their entitled attitudes, maybe then the dealership will change.

VERY RUDE!!!

by from Laredo, TX |

I live in Texas and was interest in one of their Toyota 4runners. I'm ready to buy and I was needing some information on the vehicle including shipping options. The guy who answered had a very thick accent and I did not get his name. He was very arrogant saying "We sell to people out of the state all the time, trust me." Well, who cares, that wasn't my concern. When he could not answer several of my questions, I asked if I could speak to someonw who could help me. He said "well, what else do you need? We are not a transportation company, you know." Talking about my question regarding shipping. Obviously, I would have paid for the shipping, I was just needing to know more info. I just said "Forget it, you obviously do not want my business." So unprofessional, very rude and sarcastic. Would not reccommend, would never purchase from them.

Changed my mind quick enough

by from Volcano, Ca |

I have been in the market for a 08 Hummer H-2 for awhile and saw a very beautiful red one @ Kendall Toyota with the price and mileage right in my acceptable range too. I live across the country and would have it shipped to California so therefore I would have to fully trust the dealership. Something tells me that I would NOT be very happy after putting a nice size deposit down and flying from California to Florida only to have the H-2 gone? sold? and no one knows where it went. After I began reviewing the MANY, MANY horror stories other customers have wrote I will NOT pursue the possible purchase of this H-2. I would like to thank all the people that inadvertently assisted me in the decision to find my H-2 elsewhere.

Everything you would expect for "Use Car Salesmen"

by from Miami, FL |

I called and spoke to c. brasil in reference to a car i saw and was told it was available. Once i arrived at this dealer 30 minutes later, the car had disappear, and they try to sell me another car. very bad business men. even on the phone mr brasil was trying to talk me into buying another car. i will never go to this dealer again. i purchased a lexus and pathfinder from west kendall toyota and will drive the extra miles to this dealer in a few days.

Unprofessional!!

by from Miami, FL |

After calling prior to my arrival at Kendall Toyota to inquire about a specific car, the individual checked and double checked that the car was on the lot. An hour later, upon arrival to Kendall Toyota, the sales rep gave me the run around that the car was not on the lot but could be there in several hours. Subsequently, I went to its sister dealership - West Kendall Toyota - after calling to confirm the car was on the lot, but I happened to get the same results. At least these two dealers are consistent. I highly recommend that no one shop at these two Toyota dealerships. Unprofessional business practices!!! Jon

New 2012 Highlander

by from Homestead, FL |

We needed a bigger car and the Camry was not doing it for us anymore so we went to Kendall Toyota and spoke with Jaime. I absolutely loved my experience (even with a 19 month old who couldn't sit still). Jaime got us in and out in no time!