Toyota of Scranton

3400 North Main Avenue, Scranton, PA 18508

New 877-872-4313
Used 877-856-3655
Service 877-873-3273

Presidents Award Winning Dealership, 4 consecutive years, for excellence in customer satisfaction

Excellent car buying experience

by from Horseheads, NY |

This was one of the best experience I had purchasing a used car from a big dealership. The salesman held the car for me all day without any asking for any commitment - stayed several hours late for me and did not leave until the transaction was complete. Everyone was very respectful and made every reasonable effort to get my business. There were no hidden charges at all - I was made aware of all fees before being asked to agree. Every effort was made to address any issues with the car I purchased before I even looked at it. Experience with the finance department was also painless and very detailed. Everything was clearly explained, no one was rushing even though the dealership had closed for the day. Will defiantly look at their inventory when I need another vehicle. There is nothing I can complain about this dealership even if I try :)

Toyota of Scranton responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are happy we found you the right vehicle. Congratulations and Good Luck with your New vehicle!

Good experience

by from Scranton |

Courtesy of the Service writer and excellent manner regarding the services that were routine and those for which preventive measures at intervals recommended by the manufacturer.

Great Experience with a Great Product

by from Tunkhannock, PA |

Jim Luyster is our Rep and he is very knowledgeable and always leads us in the right direction for our needs. We have dealt with him for a few years now and I would highly recommend him. Toyota is a great product and we have encouraged many friends to purchase, and a few have and are happy with Toyota service and product. We have 2 Toyotas and will always be Toyota purchasers

Great Service, fantastic facilities, very friendly

by from Scranton, PA |

Everyone was very helpful and talked to you like they know you for a long time as if you are friends.

Great service -- clean facilities.

by from Scranton, PA |

We were greeted at the door when we arrived. The serviceman who greeted us took us inside to get the particulars re our car. The young man who took care of us, Kevin, was very thorough in hearing my one concern with the car so he could convey it to the service people. The dealership is spotless, the restrooms spotless. We also enjoyed a coffee/doughnut while waiting for our car to be finished.

Great service, helpful employees

by from Scranton, PA |

Jeffrey Mericle definitely wanted to make my experience a positive one and one that was convenient to me. The service center is also top notch and reasonable.

Thoughtful Service at a very modern Facility

by from Scranton, Pa. |

Everyone was friendly and informative, and the Toyota Scion site features state of the art technology supplementing the alert, interested, and efficient personnel.

Fantastic Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Scranton, PA |

The deal was completed very quickly and the transfer from my old vehicle to the new was seamless. They gave me a great trade-in value for my old vehicle.

Great Service

by from Gouldsboro, PA |

I was early for my appointment, but did not wait very long. The work was done in a timely manner. The waiting room was very pleasant and the restrooms were very nice.

Overall Great Dealer

by from Scranton, PA |

Sales, finance, customer experience, service-all very accommodating and thorough. Very helpful and prompt, could not have made the leasing or service experiences any easier or quicker!

Collision Center Visit

by from Justus PA |

Everyone takes the time and effort to personalize the experience - you do not leave feeling you're just another of hundreds of paying customers. You leave informed, and confident that the job was done properly. Despite the unfortunate circumstances (winter accident), all involved went above and beyond to ease the associated burdens.