Toyota Scion of Scranton

3400 North Main Avenue, Scranton, PA 18508

New 866-420-8538
Used 888-824-6922
Service 888-745-7448

Presidents Award Winning Dealership, 4 consecutive years, for excellence in customer satisfaction

Great Dealership!

by from Milford, PA |

This is probably the best car shopping experience i have ever had. Our salesman Casey Jones went above and beyond to make us happy. All the employees we encountered were all very friendly. I would definately recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Great Experience!

by from Union Dale, PA |

Cathy Keohan was our Sales Rep. She was very friendly, knowledgable, got us exactly what we wanted AND worked with us to stay in our price and payment range. She made us feel comfortable and made the whole experience very easy. Overall we are really happy with our purchase and will definitely come back in the future. I highly recommend this dealership!

Best dealership around

by from Avoca, PA |

I have been coming to this dealership for years. I recently purchased my 4th vehicle (all Toyota, Of course) and I must say it was the easiest process yet. It makes buying a car FUN, instead of a hassle which is what you will find at most dealerships. I have also been sending many friends and family members to this dealership and all have been equally impressed and all have bought cars. I cannot thank Mike Morrissey, Sean Fisher, Omir Omergic and MaryJo Preno for their outstanding work. They have all made me feel like part of the family at this dealership. If you are looking for an honest dealership, look no further, Toyota of Scranton is the way to go!!!!

Great Dealership!

by from Blakely, PA |

Toyota Scion of Scranton is a great dealership. Our Sales Rep, Doug Stahl, was great to deal with. Like the rest of the staff he was very friendly and knowledgeable. This is such a family friendly dealership that our 3 year old had a blast while we were checking out the different cars. I would highly recommend this dealership. So much so that my wife got herself a Rav4 a couple days later from them.

Great Service

by from Scranton, PA |

Our experience at Toyota can be summarized using the words knowledgeable, kind, ethical, and helpful. Our sales man Mark was always ready to go and knew everything about the Corolla and explained everything in detail on the test drive. They gave us a very fair price and were quick to draw up the paperwork and work with us to make sure everything was in order so we could take the car home that day. I would definitely recommend Mark as well as Toyota to anyone.

Great Experience...

by from Wilkes Barre Pa |

Doug Stahl was the sales rep that helped us with our purchase. He was great to work with and tried to make our buying experience the best that it could be! He is truly a great employee and you are very lucky to have him!! The dealership overall if very good, which is why we came back when we were looking for another Toyota! There was another sales person that sits across from Doug who was not even helping with our sale, but was right there to get a Balloon (or "ball" as my one year old calls it) for my son when his first one busted! It is the small things mean a lot! Being a family friendly dealership makes or breaks sales and Toyota Scion of Scranton is definitely on the top of our list!

Exceeded Expectation

by from Clarks Summit, PA |

We cannot begin to express our gratitude that we have for Toyota of Scranton and the Service Department, especially, Kurt, Lisa and Stephan. They had the daunting task of dealing with us for six months, while Chrysler was trying to figure out what was wrong with our car. Your team could not do enough for us. Words truly cannot begin to express our gratitude that we have for each everyone of you. We applaud you and your team at Toyota of Scranton, you did not disappoint. We know now, that when we can, we will being coming to your dealership to buy our next car. KUDOS on a job well done. Our sincere thanks! Jason & Corey W.

Repeat Performance

by from Old Forge |

Repeat performance I recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla S model from Sean De Poppe. Sean helped me pick out a car I only dreamed about my entire life. Sun roof - leather seats - phone on the steering wheel - back up camera.... "Sun roof" --- I always wanted a sun roof. Sean was able to work with me - so I could be able to afford the car of my dreams.. He was great. Another reason I chose Toyota of Scranton is because the service dept is outstanding. I bought my last Corolla from Toyota Scranton and will buy me next there too...

no hassle shopping with no BS

by from Mayfield, PA |

Would shop again and recommend in a heartbeat My experience was like no other visit to a dealership. My salesperson what straightforward and not BS. No back and forth with "manager" on pricing

Great Dealership

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I had a great experience at Toyota of Scranton. The people are above and beyond friendly and accommodating. I bought a new Corolla for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent Service

by from Roaring Brook Twp, PA |

I not only purchased my 2013 Scion TC from Toyota Scion of Scranton, I continue to utilize the service there. This is my second Scion TC, I had been extremely please with my first TC, a 2007 which I purchased there as well. I recently brought my 2013 Scion TC in for its scheduled maintenance and Auto-Butler detailing, and as I have come to expect, the experience was excellent. Friendly and informed staff, rapid service, customer-friendly waiting area all make the experience very pleasant. I highly recommend Toyota-Scion of Scranton for its sales and service!