Barber Auto Group

Used 888-382-8955
Service 888-223-3795

Always Professional

by from Shickshinny, PA |

Wei have had several Ford vehicle leases and now own 2 Fusions. Features and fuel economy are always at the top of our list and both of our Fusions have exactly what we need. The service department at Barber Ford in Exeter, PA are always very informative and professional every time we have service work done. Ford quality and service can't be beat!!

Service Department

by from Exeter, PA |

The appointment was easy to make and fit my schedule perfectly. There wasn't any delay in contacting me when it was completed and picking up my car was easy. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Keep up the good work.

Excellent salesman!!!!

by from Exeter, PA |

The salesman, Chris Cadwalder, went above and beyond to make my car buying experience at Barber Ford pleasant. I have been shopping for a new vehicle for months and have walked off of lots because of the salesman/sales manger. Chris was the most friendliest salesman I have come across in years. I would test drive one vehicle and when I came back the other one I was interested in was already warming up. I am now in a new Ford Escape and love it. Thank you, Chris, for everything you did to make this purchase enjoyable and painless.

GO-TO dealer

by from Exeter, PA |

Everyone is always efficient and work is done well.

Exemplary service department

by from Exeter, PA |

The Barber Ford service department is consistently trustworthy, reliable, and fairly priced. The staff is cordial, knowledgeable and always accommodating. I highly recommend this business, and hope in the near future to be able to buy an all electric car!!

great service

by from shavertown PA |

Requested an oil change for monday a.m. and it was done timely.

Great service, great people.

by from Exeter, PA |

Service and staff were great. Really appreciate that I am able to get a ride home and then back to pick up my vehicle. They always take care of me and my vehicle.

Barber Ford - Excellent Sales and Service staff!!

by from Exeter, PA |

The service staff at Barber Ford are honest, hard working folks. They are not pushy but very accomodating. I came in for tires and they found me great tires at a good price. They also noticed my vehicle was overdue for inspection and took care of that. These guys are great!

Barber Auto Group responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Gordon, we always love hearing back form our guests and we sincerely appreciate all your kind words of our Staff! We are committed to providing you with the best quality service you can trust. Thanks for always coming back to see us!

Service Department at Barber Ford

by from Exeter, PA |

I had to have a bulb replaced (turning signal)....I called in the morning and was told to bring the Fusion up whenever I had the time that day and they would replace it. I have nothing but good to say about Barber Ford - they are always willing AND able to help me with whatever problem I have. Granted, I don't get to get the same day appointments, but they accommodate the car care with my schedule.....Love Barber Ford. In my book, the service is excellent.....

Outstanding service

by from Exeter, PA |

As always staff was exceptional. We just bought our 4th vehicle from Barber ford!

Barber Auto Group responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Tracy, your continued loyalty to our dealership means so much to our group! Your support is what keeps us motived to always work hard and improve for our guests! Thanks for your amazing feedback and wonderful rating!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Exeter, PA |

We purchased a 2013 Ford C-Max. It has only been one week since we purchased the car, but it seems to be running well. We are awaiting a call from the dealer for a replacement part. The service was good and Jeremy very knowledgeable about the car.