Barber Auto Group

Used 888-382-8955 Used888-382-8955
Service 888-223-3795 Service 888-223-3795

Always Professional

by from Shickshinny, PA |

Wei have had several Ford vehicle leases and now own 2 Fusions. Features and fuel economy are always at the top of our list and both of our Fusions have exactly what we need. The service department at Barber Ford in Exeter, PA are always very informative and professional every time we have service work done. Ford quality and service can't be beat!!

Service

by from Swoyersvillw, Pa |

The service from this dealership when it comes to servicing my car is excellent.

Excellent servuice

by from Peckville, |

Barber Ford has always taken excellent care of our vehicles. We will continue to have our Escape & Mustang serviced there. The service dept.& sales staff have always been helpful & courteous to my family.

April 29, 2016

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Jim. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Buying a vehicle

by from Scranton, Pa |

Customer service was horrible. Called 3 separate times about two different vehicles and I am still waiting for someone to call me back. That was two weeks ago !!! Won't be buying from this dealership.

March 9, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. We are disappointed to hear we were unable to get back to you in a more timely manner regarding the vehicles you were interested in. We would still like to assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please reach out to our General Manager, Matt Deprimo, at (570) 602-0226 so we can review the specifications of what you are looking for and we will do everything in our ability to help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We always look for opportunities to improve, so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Great service

by from Exeter,pa |

Excellent service from Barber Ford as always! The Bonomo family is great!

Great Sevice

by from Swoyersville,Pa 18704 |

I'M very Satisfied with all Service !!!!!!!! You should not tell customers how many characters they should write.

February 12, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bob! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Brake Service

by from Lehman, Pennsylvania |

I was in for a minor brake evaluation that went smoothly. Excellent customer service and

February 3, 2016

Christopher, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Barber Ford Service

by from Harding, Pa 18643 |

We have always had our vehicles serviced at Barber Ford. Your service Manager has always given us the estimates of any work to be performed and the reasons for them if they were unexpected repairs and costs. We have purchased our last4 cars from the dealership and have always been treated by the sales force and service personnel with respect and we have tried to repay that with returning for service and other vehicle purchases.

Great job by service dept.

by from Peckville,PA |

The service at Barber Ford is excellent. The staff is always courteous, respectful, & helpful. I will continue to go to the service department for all of my maintenance on my 2014 Ford Escape & my 2015 Ford Mustang.

January 14, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Excellent Service

by from Dallas, PA |

2013 Escape. Service engine light came on and was running rough. Drove immediately to Barber. Service manager read codes and knew what was wrong. He had me in and out in about 2 hours which I considered fantastic since I did not have an appointment. I hear many horror stories about service from other dealers but my experiences at Barber has been excellent.