Barber Auto Group

Used 888-382-8955
Service 888-223-3795

Always Professional

by from Shickshinny, PA |

Wei have had several Ford vehicle leases and now own 2 Fusions. Features and fuel economy are always at the top of our list and both of our Fusions have exactly what we need. The service department at Barber Ford in Exeter, PA are always very informative and professional every time we have service work done. Ford quality and service can't be beat!!

5 Star Service Department

by from Plymouth, PA |

I developed a very unexpected and unknown problem with my Explorer. I called the service dept. took the car in and they checked it out, found the problem and I had my vehicle back the next day. The staff was very helpful and they got me back on the road ASAP. They always give excellent service and never disappoint.

Barber Ford Service Department

by from Shavertown, PA |

I am very happy with Barber Ford Service Department...they are courteous, friendly and do not keep you more than they need to. I spent one hour and five minutes to get an oil change and tire rotation. I was ten minutes early for my appointment. Thank you, Barber Ford, for taking care of my Ford...

April 29, 2015

Judi, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Excellent Service.

by from Larksville, PA |

Very friendly. Easy to schedule appointment. No issues.

Great Experience

by from West Pittston, PA |

The staff at Barber Ford is always helpful and friendly toward me and my family.

April 14, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it's gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Paul. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!

Great service -- great staff

by from Peckville, PA |

My 2014 Ford Escape had an oil change & tire rotation on 4/7/15. I was extremely satisfied with the service. Everyone at Barber Ford is helpful,courteous,& friendly. I will continue to have my Escape serviced there.

April 14, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, James! Thanks again for your business!

Once again - excellent quality service!

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa |

There were some unexpected issues when I brought in my original vehicle for a repair. However, the proactively called me, took responsibility AND resolved all issue to my complete satisfaction. I can't ask for anything more than that! I will continue to take my Explorer here for service, even though it's out of my way. What does THAT say?

Great service

by from pittston, pa |

I purchased a 2014 Escape in September. I had the wrong spare key. The service department was very helpful in getting me a new key and making sure I was satisfied. Very friendly staff!!

Barber Ford Dealership

by from Moosic, Pa. 18507 |

Your staff at barber was very helpful and did an outstanding service on my 2012 ford fusion I also purchased a new 2013 ford F150 crew cab which you also have serviced including my son's new 2013 ford escape. Our family has been buying Fords at Barber Ford for generations. They are an outstanding dealership I recommend them all the time.

REPAIRS

by from Exeter, PA |

I HAD A COUPON FOR SERVICE SPECIAL FOR $39.99. I WAS CHARGED $42.81 FOR THE SERVICE.

service survey

by from Exeter, PA |

I was very pleased with the service done on my car. They Called and told me what needed to be done and the cost. They were able to get a rebate for me for the tires that I Purchased which I really appreciated.