Coccia Ford Lincoln

Used 866-525-1539
Service 866-966-0976

Coccia Ford

by from Wilkes Barre PA |

This was my first time purchasing a car from Coccia Ford/Lincoln. I have to say it was a great experience. I bought a very nice SUV at a great price. They have a very nice selection of used and new vehicles. They stop at nothing until a customer is happy. Patrick at Coccia Lincoln was a very polite and helpful. Will purchase from Coccia Ford/Lincoln again. A very notable dealer in the Wilkes Barre and Scranton area. A+

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and enjoy the SUV.

COULD BE THE WORST CAR DEASLERSHIP IN NORTHEAST PA

by from West Pittston Pa |

My wife & I stop at dealership 6/21/2014 at about 4:05 PM. When we inquired if a certain truck was sold, since it had a dealer tag on it, we were told no, but it might be the last one. End of story!!! No can I show u it, R u interested , nothing!! No follow up, just good buy out the door!!! Terrrible, Terrible sale people!!!!!

Over the Top Service

by from Duryea Pa. |

I couldn't be happier with Coccia's service. I had a frightening situation whereby the headlights on my 2003 Grand Marquis went completely out, only being able to drive with the "flashing pass" lever pulled forward on a night drive home from an appointment. Coccia's service department picked up the phone at 7:00 a.m. the next morning, took my car for service that afternoon at 1:30 and found that it was a re-call part from Ford. The manager then set me up with a nice loaner car so that I didn't have to be inconvenienced during the national re-call. The car was fixed within 4 days and I couldn't be happier with their courteous, prompt and caring attention. Thank you to Ford...and most of all, to Coccia. We'll continue to buy our vehicles from your dealership.

May 19, 2014

Thank you and please share this experience with your friends.

Great Experience

by from Duryea PA |

This was my first ford that I purchased. The sales process was very easy and no pressure. Our Sales Person Jim Bufalino was very knowledgeable, professional and patient as we like to get all the facts before we make a major purchase. He went over both the purchase and lease option and realized that the lease option was out best bet. I would definitely recommend that people ask for Jim if they are looking to purchase a Ford.

Thank you.

Great Service, Super Friendly Associates

by from Catasauqua, PA |

This was my first purchase from Coccia Ford Lincoln. My initial contact was via phone being I am over an hour away from this dealer. I was greeted pleasantly and professionally. I spoke with Patrick P. about a used vehicle. After giving him a credit card deposit over the phone; I scheduled a day/time to come in for a test drive. When I arrived at the dealer, Patrick was with another customer and apologized for not being able to help me. He introduced me to Mike H. who was now going to be handling my purchase. Went on a test drive and immediately fell in love with the vehicle. Mike was very nice and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. He and all the staff at Coccia were so friendly. We started all the necessary paperwork for financing and my trade in. They made the whole process very easy. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealer and will recommend this dealer and Mike H. to everyone I know. Thanks so much Coccia & Mike H. for a smooth transaction!!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and your input.

Great service, great experience

by from Mountain TOp, PA |

My daughter Stacey and I went to Coccia to purchase a vehicle for her move to North Carolina. The staff at Coccia could not have possibly been more cordial, helpful, humorous, and confident. It is very obvious that they stand behind their product, and we were completely apprised of all of the wonderful services that Ford has to offer. Knowing that Stacey can go to ANY FORD in the USA should she have any problem is fabulous....really helped to unstress this mom who is stressing already over the move!! Kudos to Tom Washington, Barry Williams, Pat, and Rob who really made us feel at ease. She loves her Escape, she named her "Gloria", and this was an absolute win/win situation for all. Thank you so much!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you and you are in good hands when you are Coccia Ford Lincoln.

Buying a used Ford

by from Taylor Pa. |

My sales person was John Kuna. He went above and beyond in assisting me. Got me a great deal on my 2011 Ford Focus he even got me a great deal on the extended warranty which I wasn't aware of until he explained it to me. John was very courteous and was never pushy. He explained all the features of the car in detail. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy from Coccia Ford. Carol Phillips.

May 19, 2014

Carol, first i would like to thank you for your purchase and thank you for your input and recommendation of our dealership.

Coccia Sales and Service

by from Wyoming Valley NEPA |

We purchased three vehicles from Sales Consultant Jim Bufalino at Coccia Ford. Jim was very professional in explaining all features and benefits if all three cars. Our latest purchase was the 2014 Ford Escape Titanium . Finance manager Brian Williams was very helpful in the process of explaining and handling all paperwork. Service at Coccia Ford and Service Manager Steve Majenko has always mAde sure that I understood all service repairs and I am very pleased with overall service at Coccia and strongly recommend visiting Coccia Ford and talk to Jim Bufalino..

May 19, 2014

Thank you Joe for your business and your recommendation for our dealership.

Service

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I am not going to complain about the service or any of the Tech's who mostly do a good job however, I had my car serviced yesterday and verbally and in writing was told that my vehicle had it's all points check all the green boxes checked off.....but this morning my low tire pressure light comes on which makes me believe that this work is not actually done. If a simple task such as air in a tire is not done are you really checking my brakes and other things, makes me wonder????

Coccia Ford

by from Ohio |

Trying to deal with local "One price fits none" dealers in the immediate area has left me little choice but to "go internet" with my purchase. Although a one price dealer, Coccia Ford prices their cars lower, without sacrificing quality. Dealing with staff is low pressure, and they are more than accomodating to an out of town buyer.

August 10, 2012

Thank you Jim, we appreciate your input in what we do daily in pricing our vehicles the right way. Please feel free to browse our inventory for a car you like to buy and we will make it happen. Thanks again

SPORT FANATIC

by from WILKES-BARRE |

THIS IS MY THIRD CAR FROM COCCIA fORD LINCOLN. THEY GOT IT RIGHT AT COCCIA. IT WAS VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH AND MAKE YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME.

August 10, 2012

Thank you. We appreciate the business.