Coccia Ford Lincoln

Used 866-525-1539
Service 866-966-0976

Coccia Ford

by from Wilkes Barre PA |

This was my first time purchasing a car from Coccia Ford/Lincoln. I have to say it was a great experience. I bought a very nice SUV at a great price. They have a very nice selection of used and new vehicles. They stop at nothing until a customer is happy. Patrick at Coccia Lincoln was a very polite and helpful. Will purchase from Coccia Ford/Lincoln again. A very notable dealer in the Wilkes Barre and Scranton area. A+

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and enjoy the SUV.

Lincoln Dealer Class

by from Michigan |

Bought a high end used Ford from out-of-state (550 miles) and took the risk to check out the exact vehicle we were looking for with low miles. We were very pleased with the sales staff and the final transaction process. The vehicle was detailed and looked like new. We were delighted that the dealer provided new floormats and a set of wireless headphones for the DVD. They also advised that new brakes, rotors and tires had been installed as part of their pre-sale inspection and to our surprise, provided a limited extended warranty since the original factory warranty had just recently expired. Overall, this was a very positive experience and would highly recommend this dealership. I would not hesitate to work with them again.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Scranton, PA |

My husband and I purchased a used vehicle from Coccia. Our salesperson, Brad, was friendly, considerate and knowledgeable. He did everything in his power to make us happy with the vehicle we purchased. We never felt pressured. When we decided to buy the vehicle, Brad did everything he could to expedite the document and transfer process, so we weren't sitting at the dealership for hours. When we closed the purchase and picked up the vehicle, he gave us a tutorial on the various controls and set up the infotainment system for us.The staff at Coccia was very accommodating. It was the best and fastest vehicle shopping experience we've had and we would definitely recommend Coccia for new and used vehicles. We're very pleased. Special thanks to Brad and the staff.

Great buying experience.

by from Scranton, PA |

The people at Coccia were wonderful. Our salesman, Brad, was friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating. He did everything in his power to make us happy, including replacing the headrests and switching out the headlights. We, at no time, felt pressured to buy.

Very positive experience!

by from West Pittston |

I just purchased a Ford Taurus from Coccia Ford-Lincoln in Wilkes-Barre, PA, and the experience could hardly have been more positive. I recently re-located to this area, and I have no contact with anyone in this region, much less at this particular dealership (or any other). For starters, there was no aggressive approach; I did not feel accosted from the second I arrived. My wife Debbi and I were comfortable browsing through the lot, and we were then professionally approached by sales professional John Kuna. He tactfully found out our wants and needs in a vehicle, and worked patiently with us as we narrowed our search. A couple of test drives later, we had our vehicle. Our trade-ins (times 2) were evaluated by their assesor, Frank. An initial misunderstanding (instigated by me) led him to professionally turn the assessment over to another gentleman. He apologized profusely, and explained that he did not want the transaction to have negative undertones, so he was allowing his colleague to take it from there. Unnecessary as that step was, it added to the dealership's obvious concern for customer satisfaction. After filling out the requisite credit apps--and finding ourselves car-less and without a ride anywhere for what was going to be a 3-hour wait for approval (due to their 2nd finance manager's day off, leaving them with only one), our sales pro John Kuna offered us a ride--20 minutes away--to our residence. This was at a time that the lot had several customers, but he prioritized us, even at the possible expense of losing customers. Once again, much appreciated. About 2 hours later, our phone rang, and John informed us of our finance approval. With my wife's work scheduled to begin within the hour (which she resigned herself to being late for), we hurriedly ran to the dealership, where we were swiftly hurried into the office of the finance manager, Barry Williams. He had every form highlighted with a red mark for my signature, and a yellow for Debbi's. This allowed for quicker processing. He was terrific! We got it all done, and Debbi made it to work just on time. The experience was so refreshing, yet it did not stop there! John Kuna called me within the hour at my house, and asked where Debbi was working...because he wanted to FILL HER CAR UP WITH GAS! Again, he left the lot, spent what must have been 45 minutes to further service an already-satisfied customer, and left her with a gassed-up vehicle. I found this to be incredible. My hat is off to the entire team at Coccia Ford. A special thanks to John, Frank, and Barry are important, as well as the others who ran our vehicle through processing, the service bays, and everyone else I'm sure had something to do with the transaction...and our satisfaction. Thanks all at Coccia Ford for helping us with what is usually a maze to walk through, filled with uncertainty and concern, and making it a positive time. Matt Pearce West Pittston, PA

Great buying experience

by from Wilkes-Barre PA |

I shopped here, among other dealers for a new or used car. I ended up purchasing a new 2014 Focus from this dealership due to the great experience I had here. The sales associate I had (JD) was very helpful and knowledgable with all the of the cars I was looking at there. It was never a pushy or high pressure situation at all while I was there.

Vehicle was already sold.

by from Montoursville PA |

My only contact with this company was by telephone and unfortunately the car I was interested in had already been sold.

COULD BE THE WORST CAR DEASLERSHIP IN NORTHEAST PA

by from West Pittston Pa |

My wife & I stop at dealership 6/21/2014 at about 4:05 PM. When we inquired if a certain truck was sold, since it had a dealer tag on it, we were told no, but it might be the last one. End of story!!! No can I show u it, R u interested , nothing!! No follow up, just good buy out the door!!! Terrrible, Terrible sale people!!!!!

Over the Top Service

by from Duryea Pa. |

I couldn't be happier with Coccia's service. I had a frightening situation whereby the headlights on my 2003 Grand Marquis went completely out, only being able to drive with the "flashing pass" lever pulled forward on a night drive home from an appointment. Coccia's service department picked up the phone at 7:00 a.m. the next morning, took my car for service that afternoon at 1:30 and found that it was a re-call part from Ford. The manager then set me up with a nice loaner car so that I didn't have to be inconvenienced during the national re-call. The car was fixed within 4 days and I couldn't be happier with their courteous, prompt and caring attention. Thank you to Ford...and most of all, to Coccia. We'll continue to buy our vehicles from your dealership.

May 19, 2014

Thank you and please share this experience with your friends.

Great Experience

by from Duryea PA |

This was my first ford that I purchased. The sales process was very easy and no pressure. Our Sales Person Jim Bufalino was very knowledgeable, professional and patient as we like to get all the facts before we make a major purchase. He went over both the purchase and lease option and realized that the lease option was out best bet. I would definitely recommend that people ask for Jim if they are looking to purchase a Ford.

Thank you.

Great Service, Super Friendly Associates

by from Catasauqua, PA |

This was my first purchase from Coccia Ford Lincoln. My initial contact was via phone being I am over an hour away from this dealer. I was greeted pleasantly and professionally. I spoke with Patrick P. about a used vehicle. After giving him a credit card deposit over the phone; I scheduled a day/time to come in for a test drive. When I arrived at the dealer, Patrick was with another customer and apologized for not being able to help me. He introduced me to Mike H. who was now going to be handling my purchase. Went on a test drive and immediately fell in love with the vehicle. Mike was very nice and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. He and all the staff at Coccia were so friendly. We started all the necessary paperwork for financing and my trade in. They made the whole process very easy. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealer and will recommend this dealer and Mike H. to everyone I know. Thanks so much Coccia & Mike H. for a smooth transaction!!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and your input.