Coccia Ford Lincoln

577 E Main St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

New 888-617-3399 New 888-617-3399
Used 866-525-1539 Used 866-525-1539
Service 866-966-0976 Service 866-966-0976

OUR NAME MEANS A GREAT DEAL! 11 TIME FORD AND FIRST TIME LINCOLN PRESIDENT'S AWARD WINNER

Our 2015 Escape

by from Drifton,Pa |

If you live in NE PA and need a new car,Go to Coccia.They are the best....HANDS DOWN!!! I dealt with them 13 yrs.ago,but they treated me as if it was 13 months ago. Coccia is our ONLY car dealer!!!

Great place for service or new cars.

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa. |

Back in 2004 I bought a new Focus wagon, which ran great through the years and always had it serviced there because, I knew I was going to get reliable work done on it. They always told me just what it needed and estimated the cost. I just bought a new Cmax Hybrid which I really like a lot. Brian and Russ. of the Sales Dept. were extremely helpful in financing, acquiring it from Maryland and in orienting us to the car. Had my car in 3 days. Runs great!!! Would buy another car there on a dime! Nice friendly Sales and service depts. Would recommend them to anyone!!! Joe and Rose

Very good service. 4th car we purchased from them

by from Courtdale,Pa. |

After 7 months of driving the car the blind spot and side sensors stopped working. Lincoln engineers were unable to fix it. It was ruled a lemon and Lincoln gave me a new car. It was a two month wait but well worth it. And Coccia staff was great with me. Especially Steve,Mgr. in the repairs shop. Will go back and buy my next car there,and also recommend it to all my friends and family.

Purchased a pre-owned vehicle

by from mountain top, pa |

I was very impressed with the professionalism of my salesman John Kanu, and the overall purchasing process. I was treated in a very professional no nonsense manner.

Good deal!!!

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

The buying process was easy. I knew what I wanted and I feel I received a fair price for my trade and an excellent vehicle for the price range that I could afford. The facilities were clean and my salesman Jim Roccograndi made sure I knew everything about my car before I drove it off the lot!

April 17, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! I am happy to hear you had a great experience with Jim and we welcome you back anytime you need anything!

A Good Experience

by from Lackawaxen, PA |

My husband and I bought a certified MKZ. Overall, it was a smooth and professional experience. We were given a solid test drive and even took it to lunch nearby. The salesman and manager were easy to deal with and the vehicle price and trade in price for our current car were fair and reasonable. John Kuna, our salesman, took the time to review the features of our newly purchase vehicle to ensure we understood its operation. Also, John's followup letter was a nice surprise. All in all, it was a good experience.

April 17, 2016

Thank you very much for the awesome review! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience here at Coccia. If you every need anything John and Coccia are always here for you!

Love The MKX Ginny was GREAT!

by from KINGSTON PA |

Bought a 2016 Lincoln MKX.. Great car great service. Ginny was professional plus prior Air Force. She gets major cool points. Shopped around quite a bit.. The gave us the best deal. Drove a Porsche Cayenne and a BMW X5. The MKX beat them all in our opinion. Smoother ride, quiet cabin and just a better over all experience. Remove the branding / Logo and look at everything objectively. I'm sure you will see the Lincoln MKX is a cut above the rest.. It's refreshing to finally buy an American luxury car.

April 9, 2016

JOEMYONG, thank you for choosing Coccia Lincoln for your new vehicle! I am so happy to hear you had an awesome experience with us and Ginny! If you every need anything we are always here.

Coccia Ford Review

by from Pittston, Pa |

Very happy doing business with them at Coccia!m Like my car and all that went.

April 9, 2016

Lincoln Man, thank you for the 5 star review! We at Coccia strive to make sure each and every customer is happy, and it looks like we were able to do that for you! We are always here if you need anything!

Great Service!

by from Hanover Township PA |

Great Service at Coccia Ford Lincoln! John Kuna was my sales representative and he was quick, efficient, professional and great customer service. Definitely will recommend this dealership. Thank you all at Coccia Ford Lincoln.

April 9, 2016

Dilca Julio, thank you for choosing Coccia as your dealership! John Kuna is an excellent sales representative, and if you everything need anything he and the dealership are here for you! Happy traveling!

nice experience

by from Hazle Township, Pa |

The leasing process was very easy and my salesman was very helpful and friendly. The price was great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2016

Animal Lover, I am glad to hear you had a helpful and friendly salesman, that is our goal! When your lease is up we will be here to help you get into a new vehicle!