MotorWorld

New 888-595-7717 New 888-595-7717
Used 888-781-5431 Used 888-781-5431
Service 866-751-8415 Service 866-751-8415

Your Road to Total Satisfaction

Friendly Workers and Great Cars!

by from Pennsylvania |

I went to MotorWorld to look for my first car. The sales person who helped me, his name was Ryan. He was a very nice man to work with. He did not push me into buying the car. He did whatever he was able to do to make sure I got the right price for the car. I definitely recommend going to MotorWorld and buying a car from there! The whole staff is friendly as well.

MotorWorld responded to this review

July 25, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Terria Hudock. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Ryan and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new car, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

New Highlander Purchase.

by from WB, PA |

I recently purchased a Highlander from Motorworld and was very satisfied with their staff, service and delivery of the vehicle. Everything was completed in less than 3 hours. Great car buying experience.

Great customer service, repairs and body work!!

by from Kingston, PA |

My service advisor, Amy, was just wonderful. She was very helpful and attentive. She even chased me out to the shuttle to make me aware that my inspection sticker was due for renewal! She went above and beyond to help me! The shuttle drivers are also a Pleasure to deal with!

good service

by from wilkes-barre pa |

very polite and and spoke to me like a true person would and in (english)to would not hesatate to go back thank you,matt wolf

excellent service

by from wilkes barre pa |

our salesperson Margaret was up to par on her knowledge of the car. you have a excellent salesperson there and should be very proud of her. she went above her time and knowledge to help us out. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Best experience ever!!!!!!!!!

by from Lehighton, PA |

Best car buying experience I ever had. The whole process was quick and efficient. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff from sales to finance to service. Alex Colvin is a 5 star salesman and person. I look forward to buying many more vehicles at this dealership.

Great for Sales, Not for Service

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

Would recommend this dealer for both new and used car sales. Knowledgeable staff who went out of their way to assist with our purchasing needs. Very friendly and kept in contact during and after the process. However, three months after buying, we decided to take the car in to have a tire pressure checked (light continually coming on even after filling tires) and routine oil change. With no mention of addressing the tire pressure issue, we were charged over $140 for an oil change and labor. No phone call to discuss or authorize proceeding at this exorbitant price. Service department was discourteous and blatantly refused further discussion. Would absolutely NOT recommend their service department to anyone.

MotorWorld responded to this review

February 2, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding MotorWorld. We apologize you had an unpleasant experience with our Service Department. We would like to address your concerns and discuss this further. Please feel free to contact Shelley Puzzetti, our Customer Relations Manager, at spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com or 570-820-6962. Again, thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to have an opportunity to speak with you.

Worst customer service ever

by from Clarks summit pa |

Had a 2014 Jeep which had 3 recalls on same. First problem was that you cannot talk to anyone, everything has to be done on line. Made the appointment and asked about a loaner car since this was not my fault. It was Jeep's because of the recalls. Never responded to my note when I made the appointment. Finally the day before, my wife, who drives the car, called to see what was going on with the possibility of getting a loaner since she is a visiting nurse and needs a car. She called several times and was always told someone would get back to her. She kept calling and was told that Jeep does not give loaners. They only have loaners, for what the gentleman referred to as "high end vehicles". Sorry I only drive a jeep, so I guess, I am not worthy. Then my wife is told she can rent a car from Enterprise and again she calls and has to leave a message. No one calls her back so she keeps calling and finally gets someone who tells her it's 39.99 to rent the car and she has to leave a 359.00 deposit. She says no way and calls me. I then call to cancel the appointment as in my 40 years of driving, not once did I ever have to leave a deposit on a rental. I then call to cancel the appointment and the receptionist, who was very helpful, told me she understood my frustration and that she wanted me to talk to the Jeep service manager. Well, I waited on hold for a while as I assume she was filling him in as to why I was cancelling the appointment. When this service manager got on the phone, he was very condescending. He acted as if he no idea what was going on. After I told him I was angry, frustrated and fed up, and explained everything that my wife and I were going through, there was dead silence on the phone. I ask him if he was still there and he said sarcastically that he was waiting for me to finish. I told him I was finished and expected him to respond to which he stated how do you want me to respond. I told him I can tell from his attitude that he could care less about me and that I expected for him to ask at least what he could do for me. At that point, he sarcastically ask me what I wanted him to do for me. I told him nothing. He spoke to me as if I was a child. It was obvious he could have cared less about the problems I was having. He was like a corporate robot just repeating things out of a manual. As a businessman myself, I know that you have to approach customers with some degree of concern. He had none. Even when I told himI was cancelling my appointment, he simply said fine and again silence. Do not go there.

great sales person

by from wilkes-barre, pa |

our salesman Stan Libman was so knowledgeable of the product and taught me how everything worked including pairing my phone. I was going to come back to the dealership to get an estimate on my trade because my dog was my truck but Stan said he didn't mind taking the truck with the dog inside. I went along for the ride just in case and the dog kept licking Stan's face the whole time and he took it in stride. What a nice guy!

Good experience

by from Wilkes-barre, PA |

Friendly and knowledgeable salesman. Not very flexible with pricing. Would recommend to others. Large facility with lots of options and easy process overall.