MotorWorld

New 888-595-7717
Used 888-781-5431
Service 866-751-8415

Your Road to Total Satisfaction

by from wilkes barre pa. |

MotorWorld worked hard to get the vehicle I was looking for . I couldn't find it at any other Toyota dealer so I asked Tony Kampas and Jay Thomas to get what I wanted and they worked hard and long to get it for me. I am very pleased with the entire buying experience and I thank both of them very much.

January 20, 2014

Hi Sienna Fan - MotorWorld would like to congratulate you on your new Toyota! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Sienna Fan and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldToyota

Great staff and service!

by from Wilkes-Barre PA |

Process was quick and easy. Didn't feel pressured at any time!

Great service completed on time

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

Ed Murray and his staff at Cadillac service have always taken care of any problem I may have had. I am completely satisfied.

Excellent service in buying a new cadillac

by from Wilkes-Barre PA. |

Every one was polite,helpful,and friendly.Joe explained every detail.It felt like we were in school and we got an A+ It was a wonderful experience that we'll never forget.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited

by from Conyngham, Pa |

I just purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. The price was fair as was the price I received for my trade in. I didn't have to fight for a decent price for my trade as I previously had to at MotorWorld. My sales person Jim handled everything well and provided a good experience for me.

Great experience, fast service.

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa. |

We are very pleased with the service and sales departments. This is our third leased car from Motor World. Loved the whole experience. Thank you Larry!

great service clean facilities

by from mountain top pa |

I thought that the blemish in the paint on the door panel was covered in thecoverage but I found that it wasn't . I was disappointed.

Excellent service, professional staff

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa. |

Overall a good experience. Staff was very professional. Only knock was that the car wash did not do a very good job.

April 7, 2014

Stephen, thank you for your complimentary feedback of MotorWorld. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us! https://www.facebook.com/motorworldgroup

Professional friendly service

by from Goldsboro Pa |

Our sales rep was very helpful, no pressure and to the point. The entire process from start to finish was handled professionally. Very friendly team.

April 7, 2014

Good morning Joanne! MotorWorld would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Joanne, and be sure to visit us soon! https://www.facebook.com/motorworldgroup

World class customer service

by from Tamaqua, PA |

We recently bought a 2014 Lexus RX from MotorWorld. We were repeat customers, ready to trade in a 2008 IS250. For both transactions, Jack Butcher was our salesman. He did an outstanding job. In short, we felt that Jack was knowledgeable, friendly & honest. He made it feel like a win-win situation for both us and the dealership. The dealership had exactly what we wanted in stock so we were able to obtain the vehicle with no wait. Price negotiations were agreeable and they offered a fair price for our trade. We would strongly recommend this dealership & suggest that others personally request Jack. We were so satisfied, that a family member bought a similar vehicle one week after us!

April 3, 2014

kub1 - Thank you for your encouraging review of MotorWorld . We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, MotorWorld . https://www.facebook.com/motorworldgroup

Very Disappointed

by from Archbald, PA |

I was looking to purchase a Lexus ES350. I went to Motorworld and test drove a car. The salesperson gave me the "rock bottom" price on a car w/o navigation. I shopped around other Lexus dealerships for a car with navigation. I was able to find one that was LESS money than the one at Motorworld. When I told the salesperson at MW, he said, "that's impossible". He then spoke to his manager and came in with a price $400 less than the other dealership! Since I had gone to MW first, and the price was right, I made an appointment to buy the vehicle. Not more than a half hour later, the salesperson called and said he was sorry, but the car was just sold...REALLY??? He didn't offer to secure another vehicle for me, but told me to "go to the other place where you got that good price." I called Lehigh Valley Lexus, and made an appointment for the following day. Even though they hadn't even seen my trade, they committed to a very good trade-in price, plus they said they would hold the car WITHOUT A DEPOSIT!!!!! I went down and purchased the car!!! Shame on you Motorworld on many levels! I would suggest potential buyers to look some place other than MOTORWORLD when looking to buy a new vehicle!!!

April 4, 2014

MotorWorld Lexus apologizes for any miscommunication that occurred during your visit. Unfortunately, we did indeed sell the vehicle that you wished to purchase. We called to inform you of this and still offered to show the vehicle during your appointment to determine if this was the vehicle that you wanted. If so, we would be able to get you the exact vehicle. To our knowledge, there was no issue and this is the first we have heard of your frustrations. Please feel free to contact Shelley Puzzetti, Customer Relations Manager, MotorWorld Automotive Group, Inc., 570.820.6962, Spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com directly with any further concerns.