MotorWorld

New 888-595-7717
Used 888-781-5431
Service 866-751-8415

Your Road to Total Satisfaction

by from wilkes barre pa. |

MotorWorld worked hard to get the vehicle I was looking for . I couldn't find it at any other Toyota dealer so I asked Tony Kampas and Jay Thomas to get what I wanted and they worked hard and long to get it for me. I am very pleased with the entire buying experience and I thank both of them very much.

January 20, 2014

Hi Sienna Fan - MotorWorld would like to congratulate you on your new Toyota! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Sienna Fan and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldToyota

Poor stock no service

by from Nicholson, pa. |

To be in the middle of a big sales event and only have three tundras on hand is very pathetic. I will be shopping else where for all my cars now.

Thank you for the excellent customer service!

by from Toronto, Canada |

We were on our way to home from Philadelphia to Toronto, Canada, when one of Santa Fe's tire blew up. We had our vehicle towed to Motor World Wilkes Barrre location (thanks to Turnpike guys!). We arrived around 4 p.m to replace the tire, but there were no tire in stock. They had to order it from a supplier, but the part was not delivered till 6:30 p.m. Evan & team was very helpful and patient with us during this time. They stayed behind, replaced the tire and put us back on the road. We appreciate the excellent service provided by the team in the critical time and made our 8 hrs. drive a safe one. Thank you!

Another great buying experience at MW Lexus

by from Dimock, PA |

I bought a certified Lexus 3 years ago and had a wonderful experience with Jack Butcher. I have a friend who loves my car, and when he began talking about buying a new Lexus, I knew who to recommend. Jack did not disappoint - dealing with him is to the point, no haggling for hours on end like at other dealerships. He really went out of his way to answer all our questions, and even knew when to stop talking! My friend bought from Jack, and was very pleased with how the whole deal went. Even the financing talk was painless. Thank you Jack. When I'm ready to buy again, it will be from you. Don't ever retire.

Great Service!!!

by from wilkes barre,pa |

Brad K. helped me with buying my 2014 jeep and I couldn't have asked for a better sales guy! He was so friendly and helpful with showing me the jeeps and how to work them ; )

Another Great Deal !!

by from Hazle Township, PA |

Can't say enough about my latest purchase from Motor World. The sales rep was super sensational and very well versed on the vehicle. The pricing terms that we came to was exactly what I paid when we did the paperwork. He explained every detail and how everything worked in my new car. He responded to all my questions and concerns. Then when we were picking up the vehicle, he once again went over anything else I asked, as well as setting up my cell phone through the Bluetooth of the car. I have purchased many vehicles from Motor World, but this has been the best experience to date. Thanks to Mike, our sales rep.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We would love to pass your wonderful review along to the staff member or members who helped make your experience a great one. Could you please provide their names, if possible? Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at MotorWorld. Thank you again and have a great day!

terrible service center

by from dallas pa |

I bought my used car and had electrical issues the whole time. The wonderful guy in the garage Bill didn't care. Have video of what is happening and since it only happens at random, sometimes once a day sometimes six times a day, he said he couldn't help. I asked when I'm driving and the windshield wipers stop working how is that not a safety issue. He said and I quote if I could predict the future I would win the lottery.

August 14, 2014

Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We apologize for your recent experience in our Service Department. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Shelley Puzzetti, at spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com or 570.820.6962 to make an appointment to have your vehicle inspected again. We would like ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle and that all vehicle problems are completely taken care of. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great salesperson

by from Shckshinny PA |

My car was recently totaled.. Needing a car sooner than later I turned to Motor World. My step daughter had a great experience when she bought her Acura there last year, so I called the dealership on her recommendation. Danielle Jagger picked up the phone and I explained the situation. Arriving at the dealership later that day, she had several basic cars picked out for me to choose from. At no time did I feel that she took advantage of the situation by trying to push a higher priced vehicle at me. She showed me what I asked for, was able to keep the payments where I wanted them, and had the car ready for pick up at the specified time. She made a stressful time less so, and I am very happy with the purchase of my new Elantra.

Don't Trust Them..."car salesmen"

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I was told one price, but when the actual paperwork was done it came out $1,400 higher. I said what? The price was the out the door price and they told me that five minutes before the paperwork came out. I did what everyone should do, walk out...my money is good anywhere. They have a great mission statement and great core values printed on their business cards, unfortunately they do not practice them, so they are worthless!

July 26, 2014

MotorWorld apologizes for the sales miscommunication during your recent visit. We would like to talk to you about this experience. Please contact Shelley Puzzetti, our Customer Relations Manager, at (570) 820-6962 or spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com.

Pick the right guy!

by from Lackawaxen, PA |

I have been to Motor World a few times in the last few months. My daughter needs a car before she goes off to school. I have a budget and I am sticking to it but a couple of the salesmen there are really shady. The last two that I spoke to are telling me the price of the car I am looking at is labeled on the car. I guess they have no clue there's cheaper internet prices. I get they are working on commission and the higher they sell the car for the more they make, I am in sales but are there any honest people there? Mark and Jeff talk a smooth game but when it comes down to business I can't buy from a liar. Since then I have found a few places that are willing to be completely honest with me. I realize that other people may have had a much better experience than me and that some sales reps are more honest than others but I have been really disappointed with my experience. I doubt I will ever go back.

July 29, 2014

Ben, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. MotorWorld apologizes for your recent experience in our sales department. We take customer service seriously at MotorWorld; honesty and integrity are core values within our company. We would like to talk with you about this experience. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Shelley Puzzetti, at 570-820-6962 or Spuzzetti@motorworldgroup.com.

Loyal Motorworld Customer

by from Exeter, PA |

This past weekend, we purchased a new Honda Pilot, and as always, Motorworld did not disappoint. Travis and the rest of the Honda team went above and beyond in terms of service to make the process go as smoothly as possible. Their staff is never pushy and is always willing to go the extra mile. My entire family has stayed loyal to Motorworld for years for all of the reasons mentioned above. If you're in the market for a new or used car within a few hours of northeast PA, do yourself a favor and check out Motorworld.

July 23, 2014

Hello Brian, MotorWorld would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Travis and the team! Thank you again for your review.