Wyoming Valley Motors

Used 877-497-1199
Service 866-991-5953

my new audi a3

by from ashley, pennsylvania |

sean o'dea was a great help and put me in a car i love

2014 Audi A5 with Matt Hedden

by from Exeter, PA |

I do not buy a lot of cars. In fact the last time was eleven years ago. The reason is I never had a great experience when I did. Matt was fantastic! He made the buying process extremely easy. I may not even wait another eleven years to buy the next one. The next time I buy a car I will come back here. Matt is an asset to your organization.

matthew is the man you def. the man you want to c

by from Kingston,Pa |

Matthew was an amazing and persistent salesman. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He most def. helped me out and was very honest with any questions he put forth.

Great service! I'll be back for my next!

by from Roaring Brook Township, PA |

So I drove down to the Porsche dealership because they had a Boxster Convertible. In no way shape or form was I looking to buy a car that day. But the salesman who I dealt with, whose name I forgot, persuaded me to trade in my Mercedes SL550 for that Boxster. Best car purchase I've ever made. Will definitely come back for my next sports car!

Great customer service

by from Carbondale, PA |

My son had been looking for a used Subaru 5 speed which they are almost impossible to find. I contacted this dealership through the internet, they responded with many telephone calls and many emails willing to help us get what we were hoping to find. To myself and my son, they are by far the best for staying in touch with you. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Great Dealership

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 |

I had been searching for an A4 Quattro convertible for the last several weeks. The best decision I made during this car buying experience was to pull onto the lot at Wyoming Valley Motors. The sales staff were great. They were very easy to deal with, no high pressure sales pitches with these people. They are there to sell you the car you really want to buy, not to just make a quick sale. I found Sean, John and George pleasant and most accommodating. I can be a tough person to sell a car to but these gentlemen addressed every one of my requests. Purchasing my A4 was a very positive experience and I will definitely be back for future Audis. Thanks guys for treating me so well.

amzing persons work for delership

by from Hazleton, Pa |

best pepple work here. made my day by sellin me car wen others culd not.

Brandon is great!

by from Larksville,Pa |

Brandon Badger helped me purchase my new 2012 Audi a3. Made the experience of buying a car thatmuch more simple.

Great Experience!

by from DuBois PA |

Listen, I'm somebody who values time and service as much as anybody else since I am a business owner. I am also at times too harsh of a critic because I know how things should be done. I had a very hard time picking apart WVM because quite honestly, they do things the right way. Dealing with Wyoming Valley Motors has been nothing short of a pleasure. In my circumstance I am looking for what I think all of us as customers are looking for; quality. Quality vehicles of course as this dealership represents the seven premier brands for their respective spaces in the world, but the quality I speak of is the fact that I showed up for service and was greeted by a salesman other than the one I purchased my car from with an umbrella and a handshake. My service advisers whom I am very loyal to, have actually SAVED me money down the road by identifying the repair issue correctly the FIRST time around. I am loyal to them because they are friendly, honest, but lets get real - because they save me MONEY. I personally have recommended friends and neighbors, even associates and golf partners there because that's how I found out about them. I, for one, am a huge fan of the Certified Preowned collection of Audis they carry nobody that I've come across comes close regionally (and I travel) - Jon and George always let me know when something comes in I'd be interested in. It certainly makes the hour drive worth while. Listen, I don't waste money and I certainly don't waste my time - That's why I go to Wyoming Valley Motors EVERY TIME, because they get it right.

Questionable sales staff

by from Waterloo NY |

We went to test drive a Mazda Miata convertible and were greeted very politely and offered to test drive the car promptly. The car drove and handled very well and was very clean and presentable, but we decided to check the convertible top and it wouldn't open fully and lock down in the proper location. I felt that it was binding somewhere. I asked the salesman about it and he went to check with the service guys and came back and told us it was because it was to cold out, approximately 42 degrees that day. I didn't feel that the answer was legit. We had to go to another dealer ship that day so we told him we would get back to him via phone. I checked the pictures on their website and noticed that the top wasn't fully open and locked even in their pictures and an outside temp gauge on the dash at the time of the pictures said 76 degrees. My hunch was right that they lied about the top. Not a good way to impress customers trying to buy a car.