Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown

845 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-844-2467
Used 877-843-0331
Service 877-854-1580

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Service, Sales and staff friendliness

by from Doylestown, PA |

We have purchased four vehicles previously and our fifth one on Monday September 21, 2014. Andrew Cohen has been our salesman for the last two and he is excellent in explaining the new car features and easy to talk price with. Our experience with the Service Department has been great for normal maintenance and inspections. In addition Fred Beans offers new owner follow up dinner where staff answers any questions after the purchase and a meet and greet time with service department employees. They are my dealer of choice.

Fred Beans great salesmen

by from Philadelphia Pa |

I was able to find my first car at Fred Beans. I was relentlessly searching for a dodge charger and I was able to find one at this location. I was contacted by Daniel Sweeney and he was a ton of help, he walked me through the process from the time I found the car until the time I purchased it. He made my transition from not owning a car to getting my first one really smooth. I have owned the car for a few months now and I am still in love. Even after the purchase he has made sure everything continues to run well with my purchase. It felt like more than business going through this transaction, he actually showed me he cared more about me getting the best first car possible and maintaining it more than anything and I believe those are the best type of people to do business with. This was a great first experience and impression.

Great experience

by from Levittown, PA |

Overall, I could not have asked for a better experience. Dan Sweeney was there to assist me when I walked through the door, was a tremendous help and made me feel completely comfortable through the entire process. I would highly recommend Dan and the rest of the Fred Beans Chevrolet staff. Very professional and friendly.

Excellent experience & service

by from Bensalem, PA |

We went to test drive a car that we saw on their website and really didn't expect to walk away with the car that same day. The car was ready & waiting for us when we arrived. The salesman, Allen, was very helpful and NOT PUSHY. He allowed my 4 year old to explore the car and the lot. The entire staff was great! The process was easy and we left with a fantastic car.

Fred Beans Chevrolet

by from Doylestown, Pennsylvania |

Just bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze from Fred Beans Doylestown. I was assisted by Dan Sweeney and Charles Paris throughout the whole process and they made sure everything was taken care of smoothly, from selecting my new vehicle to taking care of paying off my old loan from my previous car and getting me a great deal on my new car. Very helpful and friendly customer service. I would definitely recommend Fred Beans Chevy or any Fred Beans dealership to anyone in the Doylestown area looking to get into a new or used car.

Great experience!!!!!

by from Cherry Hill NJ |

We bought an Impala 2014 .We were contacted by my sales rep Larry Damian because he knew we were looking for this type of vehicle.It was exactly what he said it was and he knew everything about this car .The deal was easy and no pressure. I would highly recommend this dealership and our sales person.

Fantastic experience!!!!

by from Warington, Pa |

I was truly impressed with their no pressure sales experience. They made shopping for a new car easy and enjoyable.

great dealship

by from Horsham, PA |

The service started off slow but improve quickly while looking at the cars. Got to test drive a Chevy cobalt and enjoyed it very much. All the stuff memebers were very helpful in all aspects of buying a car. They didn't push me in anyway which was great, made me more comfortable. The staff also did an amazing job pushing banks to approve a loan which took some time but they made it work at a price I agree upon. I would recommend this dealship to anyone looking for a new or used car felt like family.

Sales person and buying experience

by from Langhorne, PA |

I have never had such a great experience in purchasing a car!! Andrew Cohen, sales person, was a true professional and very personable. He listen to my needs on the phone, told him how far I was driving and he was honest with me and felt he could do the deal I was looking for. I went up the next day at 9:00 am and I was driving out in my new car at 11:00 am. NEVER have I had such a great experience in purchasing a car. Thank you Andrew and the staff at Fred Beans!!

Outstanding experience!

by from Chalfont,Pa. |

Andrew Cohan had followed up on my return lease for a couple of months. Never any pressure and basically letting me know he was there for me. When I arrived today he gathered some necessary information about what I was looking for. Within minutes he had the vehicle and the program I was looking for. Everyone was courteous and professional. Andrew did an wonderful job and made our overall experience outstanding. Marc Donahue once again greeted us and made us feel right at home.

Friendly Atmosphere

by from Easton, PA |

Andrew was so helpful with details about the SUV and the trade in on the truck. The facility was clean and very welcoming as well as all of the employees, they were very friendly. Andrew was very personable and talked to you as if he has known you for years.