Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown

845 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-844-2467
Used 877-843-0331
Service 877-854-1580

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Service, Sales and staff friendliness

by from Doylestown, PA |

We have purchased four vehicles previously and our fifth one on Monday September 21, 2014. Andrew Cohen has been our salesman for the last two and he is excellent in explaining the new car features and easy to talk price with. Our experience with the Service Department has been great for normal maintenance and inspections. In addition Fred Beans offers new owner follow up dinner where staff answers any questions after the purchase and a meet and greet time with service department employees. They are my dealer of choice.

Service department.

by from Ringoes, New Jersey |

Good. Job done. Just came in for service on my 2015 Equinox.

Drove from NJ just to come to Fred Beans

by from Raritan Nj |

Purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from Pam Mott. She was wonderful and knowledgeable. Mark Donahue (president) also came out and he too was wonderful to deal with. My wife will need a new car soon and I know where I am going to get hers. Thank you Pam, Mark and Fred Beans!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bristol, PA |

I went online and viewed the current inventory of the areas Chevy dealerships and saw a couple that may fit my needs at Fred Beans. I contacted Allen Schwartz online for current pricing and decided to stop by, I met with Allen got a reasonable price on my trade and bought a new Silverado. No bull, no delay, no pressure. Its my seventh Chevy pickup. A couple hours and out the door. Try Allen for a new vehicle

My Experience at Fred Beans Chevrolet

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I am pleased to say that I had a wonderful experience at your dealership. I have bought or leased many vehicles over the years and this was by far my most pleasant such experience. Your sales representative - Mr. Bruce Hembrick - could not have been more helpful and thoughtful. The entire experience and the end result were certainly worth the two-hour trip (each way) from New York. I would not hesitate to recommend your dealership.

Great as always

by from Doylestown, pa |

Have been coming to Fred beans off and on for over a decade. Its always painless and quck with any beans dealership. Keep up the great work team.

Horrible service

by from New Hope, PA |

Customer service was good when buying my vehicle. Customer service when you need to get your vehicle fixed was horrible. I will never do business with this dealer again! What I was promised is not what I received.

John T Hagan

by from New Hope, Pa. 18938 |

All was fine brought car in got inspected and oil change and received back as promised. Happy Customer, John

No stress, no fuss...just a great experience

by from Dresher, PA 19025 |

Wonderful! Helpful, no pressure, no haggling. Allen worked hard to get me the car I wanted for the price I wanted. It was all in all a pleasant experience!!

Bought my first mom van today

by from Bristol, PA |

This is our third purchase in the Fred Beans family and we couldn't be happier with the service we have received with this dealership. Did our research before getting there so we knew what we wanted. Dan Sweeney was our consultant and he was absolutely great. He got us into our two choice of mini vans and gave us his opinion on what worked best from his personal experience with owning minivans. The process was quick and painless. I love my new minivan and I never thought I'd say that!

Fred Beans Chevrolet Doylestown Service Department

by from Doylesotwn, PA |

I had an issue with my Chevrolet vehicle's timing belt. I was 18 days and 3,000 miles over my powertrain warrantee. Although I did not buy my vehicle at Fred Bean's, I do service my vehicle there often. In acknowledgement of only that, the Service Department at Fred Bean's Chevrolet took ownership of the issue instead of letting me escalate the problem through GM Customer Service in hopes of getting warrantee protection in good faith. I was very grateful for the resolution that we were able to work out and greatly appreciated the value that Fred Bean's gives to it's customers.