Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown

845 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902

New 888-645-4471
Used 888-646-1420
Service 877-377-6351

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

What a great Dealer and Salesman

by from Abington, Pa |

I was walking in the lot looking at cars at 8 pm and Dan Sweeney came running out asking me what I wanted. I told him and he took me right to the right car. It was a 2007 Suburban for my son who is returing from China after living there for 3 years. It was possible to text with my son in China while we negotiated for the car. I was even able to hold it for 24 hours just in case. Just in 24 hours Dan and I were able to secure a deal and the car is in my driveway. What a great dealer and what a great salesman. I enjoyed the whole process.

Great Job Fred Beans

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I saw the 2013 Chevy Tahoe on line yesterday afternoon and drove to Fred Beans to check it out. Bruce was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The car was clean as advertised, test drive went well, we made a deal and I drove away satisfied. Thank you Fred Beans, I'll be back.

Hassle free, knowledgeable and courteous staff

by from Easton, PA |

I knew exactly what I was looking for. Dan Sweeney guided me through the internet/phone, to the stock inventories that would meet my requirements. We scheduled a visit and test drive for the following day. Upon arrival, I was greeted by customer service courteously and introduced to Dan Sweeney. Within a few hours I was driving away with the vehicle of my choice, at a good price. Good job!! all around by Dan Sweeney in Sales, Mr. Kolar, Business Manager, and Mr.Donahue, Manager. I would recommend this Dealership to my friends and family, and will return in the future when the need for a vehicle arises.

Great Experience

by from Levittown, PA |

First time buyer. Our salesman, Vince Gajardo, was very helpful and very attentive to our needs for our son. He will be traveling to college and needs a car that is dependable and reliable. Vince found us a vehicle in our price range and understood my safety concerns and was truly interested in my son's college career. He made the whole buying experience pleasant and stress free. I will definitely go back when it's time for son number 2 to follow in his brother's foot steps. Also i will be getting a new vehicle next year and Vince will be the man I go to first.

Friendly service

by from Levittown, Pa |

First time buying a used vehicle. They made the experience pleasant and stress free. I definitely will go back when it is time to buy another vehicle. They were very attentive to our needs and showed interest in my concerns for safety for my son.

good experience

by from warminster,pa |

Great service.All my questions were answered.No pressure to buy,showed me what I was looking for.

Great Overall Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was looking at many different vehicles. I chose the Chevy Impala because of the high recommendation In Consumer Reports magazine. I had the pleasure of dealing with Vince. He helped me through the process and introduced me to the managers and service team. My experience at Fred Beans was pleasurable.

Great experience!!!

by from Langhorne, PA |

I've had the pleasure and experience of back to back purchases with Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown. I find them to be experienced, respectful, and trustworthy in their dealings with me. Customer satisfaction and repeat business are two main ingredients for success in both business and life. A special "Thank you" to Allen, Mark, & Charles. John Cornett "Happy in Langhorne"

Great people talk to Dan Sweeney

by from Souderton pa |

Great people helped to answer all my questions. Dan was my salesman and he was professional and knowledgable on the car.

Fred Beans Chevy

by from Doylestown, PA |

Andrew was great. I went to test drive a car that I ended up purchasing. I needed to be done by a certain time in order to get to work and Andrew made that happen.

Got what I wanted

by from Catasauqua |

I was shopping for a car online and found what I was looking for at Fred Beans Chevrolet. I contacted the dealer and they had the car. So many times you shop and either the car was just sold or not there anymore. Not here, I guess they must update their web page. Anyway, I went to the dealer and met with Bruce Hembrick. He did a great job of explaining the car and the buying process. I am very satisfied with the deal I got at Fred Beans. I asked for a few things, got some not all,but I got the car I wanted.