Fred Beans Chevrolet of Doylestown

845 North Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-844-2467 New 877-844-2467
Used 877-843-0331 Used 877-843-0331
Service 877-854-1580 Service 877-854-1580

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Satisfied Customer

by from North Wales, PA |

Just an overall wonderful experience. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Great experience

by from Chalfont, PA |

Every experience I have had with this dealership has been excellent. From repairs on previous vehicles, to our most recent experience leasing a new vehicle. Staff is friendly and courteous

Bought it! Fred Beans HYUNDAI

by from Hamilton, NJ |

Right car at the right price. Records were available for review.

Excellent job helping me pick out a new vehicle

by from Chalfont, Pennsylvania |

Today, Saturday April 9th 2016, I was able to walk away with a brand new 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 all thank you to fantastic help of one of the nicest, caring, kind salesmen that I have ever met, Zack Tuck and the wonderful staff of people there. I walked in Friday the 8th looking to just sell my truck and get a check from it but from the gracious help of Zack I was able to get a brand new vehicle! My family has been coming to this dealership for many many years and has bought many vehicles!. They have the utmost respect for there customers and treat there employees as if they were family! Their facility is always very clean! The service department has a wonderful staff! They are always so friendly and always explain everything to me before they would do any work and they would go over pricing of what I would need would cost! The various service employees that work there never push anything on you that you do not need! They never try to oversell you, which is a great thing! The technicians that work there have a great attitude towards there customers!! They are all so knowledgeable in everything that they do that comes to doing their job and explaining different things to me!! I have noticed how well they treat each other and their supervisors!! I want to thank Zack Tuck for his amazing help in helping me find my dream truck! I also would like to thank the rest of the sales team and various departments there for always looking out for me and my family when we come there! i would also like to thank the service team and department for their amazing work that they have done and will do to my vehicles!! Thank you all for treating us like part of your wonderful family! I will definitely be coming back for more vehicles in the future!!

the best service and help any where

by from warminster, pa |

had the most respectful sale men ever !!!!!!!! The hole entire crew was great. showed me everything I needed to get truck.

Great Job!

by from Doylestown, PA |

I recently bought a 2016 Suburban and found the purchase process at Beans to be very organized and efficient. Wade Fulp was my salesman and did an excellent getting me the best price at our first meeting. He then kept me informed along the way as things progressed using email and calling me only when necessary. All paperwork was ready when I arrived and no time was wasted. It was comfortable, personal and friendly yet very efficient. I've purchased several vehicles from Fred Beans and will continue to do so. Wade was the point man but everyone involved did a great job. WELL DONE!

Terrific !

by from Media, Pa |

Fred Beans was a wonderful dealership to visit. My salesman , "Zack," was fantastic and very informative when asked my millions of questions. They were a terrific dealership and I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a car or truck.

Great dealership

by from Bensalem pa |

First time leaving a review. Had to write how well I was taking care of at Fred beans Chevrolet. Michael may is the best, I was in and out in no time with my brand new Cruze!!

Great Experience Buying My New Car

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Best experience in buying car. Mark Tollerton and Mark Donahue took great care of me, and I would highly recommend Fred Beans to everyone.

Great Experience Buying My New Car

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Best experience in buying a car. Mark Tollerton and Mark Donahue took great care of me, and would highly recommend Fred Beans to everyone.