Fred Beans Hyundai

4465 W Swamp Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902

New 888-646-1430 New 888-646-1430
Used 888-646-5320 Used 888-646-5320
Service 866-409-9609 Service 866-409-9609

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Great Dealership - Great salespeople.

by from Chalfont, PA |

We leased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe about a month ago, in Aug, and Tim Bergey was our sales person. We had never leased before and Tim went above and beyond in explaining the details about the lease, the pros and cons, and really made us feel at home at the dealership. In fact, when we go to Fred Beans Hyundai, it's like we know everyone there, they make you feel so welcome. We got a really great lease deal on the Santa Fe, that worked really well for us, and Tim went and found the specific color we wanted, with the options as well. All in all, we have been buying form Fred Beans Dealership for years, and this is our second Hyundai. I never thought I'd own 2 Hyundais, and besides the car's reputation as a great value, a big part of the decision is where and who you have to deal with regarding service. If you don't like the dealership, and the people in it, you probably won't want to buy from there. That's not the case at Fred Beans Hyundai. It's a really friendly dealership, that we have come to know and enjoy taking our cars there for service and routine maintenance. Everyone makes you feel like you are the number one customer, and it's always a good experience. I cant say enough how much we enjoyed working with Tim Bergey. He is funny, personable, and truly a delight to have as our sales rep. If you want a great car at a really great dealership, check out Fred Beans Nissan Doylestown.

FINE EXPERIANCE,VERY SATISFIED.

by from PHILA PA. |

This was my second purchase of a new HAUNDAI at FRED BEANS.Very satisfied.

Friendly sales people

by from Levittown,Pa, |

Took a test drive in a used vehicle, the salesman was a friendly chap, but too bad the check engine light came on during the test drive because that killed the deal. If it wasn't for that I probably would have bought the vehicle. That is what you call a close call.

Very satisfied!

by from Ottsville, PA |

Buying a used car, I was prepared for an agonizing experience, in which I would be subjected to misrepresentations, bait and switch, intense sales pressure--none of which I am very good at coping with. I was surprised and very pleased to encounter none of that from Salesman Tim Bergey. Tim couldn't have been more kindly, attentive, informative and downright pleasant. When I have to buy another car, Fred Beans will be my first choice of dealers. And Tim will be my go-to man!

Great Experience!

by from Sanford, FL |

From beginning to end, the buying experience was free of stress and hassle. My husband and I were looking for a preowned 2011 Santa Fe. Tim Bergey, our salesperson, was incredibly helpful and capable. He found us the perfect car at the perfect price. We will definitely go back to Fred Beans Hyundai and Tim Bergey the next time we are in the market for a new or used car.

Great First Time Buying Experience

by from Doylestown, PA |

I bought my Santa Fe here over a year ago from Gabe Bond and had a great experience. This was my first time buying a car, but Gabe made it very stress free and comfortable. I've received about 4 calls since buying my car just to make sure I was still happy with my purchase and that the car was running okay. Overall great experience!

Fifteen years at Fred Beans Hyundai.

by from Doylestown Pa |

I have purchased seven Hyundais at Fred Beans Hyundai. Tim Bergey has assisted my wife and I with our purchases. Tim is very knowledgeable, and if he did not know the answer to a question he always followed up to find the answer. I had a intermittent noise in my car which was very difficult to find. The service department gave me a loaner and kept my car for a week until they found the problem. This was a very difficult problem to find, but the service department manager felt my pain and had the problem resolved. I would recommend Fred Bean Hyundai because they have the total car purchase solution.

Hyundia

by from Ivyland, Pa. |

Very attentive and reliable sales consultants. They delivered as promised and did not go back on the selling price. After the sale the sales force was also always there for assistance. I had a previously purchased a Hyundai from the same sales person and was quite satisfied.

Dawn P from Warminster

by from Warminster PA |

Tim Bergey was awesome!!! No high pressure sales pitch. Just a genuine nice guy.. Knowledgeable about the features of the vehicles.. Getting financing was easy as they were eager to help!!! Bought my last car there as well.. Won't go anywhere else!! Keep up the good work!!!

Working team

by from Doylestown PA |

We purchased a Pre-Owned vehicle from Fred beans and the way the team worked together for us to purchase the vehicle was really great to see togetherness. The whole process was fast and we felt that we were not pushed but they knew what they were doing. We purchased a 2011 Hyundai Accent. I would recommend the dealership to anyone who ask. It was a overall god experience.