Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Hybrid purchase

by from Pembroke Pines |

I bought a used toyota camry hybrid. The dealership and used car manager was polite and completed the few items that needed servicing. This was a good experience. I had been looking for a camry at this price with navigation and leather for over 6 months. I bought it on a rainy Sunday right after it came in on a trade. It needed some repairs, and all of them were completed. They even delivered the car to my house when they were complete.

Wost Experience Ever !!!

by from fort lauderdale |

In Lipton Toyota Car Dealership there is a lot of difference between the window price and the out the door price. Sells managers in used cars are always trying to SELL U THINGS YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO BUY. Managers are completely disrespectful. it has been the worst experience ever. it is a WAIST OF TIME.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Fort Lauderdale |

This dealership has never understood the word APPOINTMENT. That obviously starts with the owner who obviously could care less about customer's time. I have been with them for 10 years. However for the past 3 years things are going down the hill. First I caught them in trying to replace my breaks and later garage manager confirmed that that was not necessary. then they replaced them a year later and since then my car is vibrating when I try to break.. Went there ," they could not feel anything" .Now made appointment, took time off from work and when I got there, there were 3 people in front of me with the same service guy. I wrote a complaint to the owner and never heard from him... I have spoken to several friends who all said they left because of poor customer service.

Great service

by from Plantation, FL |

I have been a repeat customer at this faclity and the level of service has been excellent through each of my experiences.

March 16, 2015

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience, and thank you for choosing Lipton Toyota again and again!

Great service, friendly sales person and financial

by from Fort lauderdale , fl |

everyone there was very helpful, friendly, the salesman was awesome, very patient gut, and the financial guy was very funny and courteous

March 11, 2015

Youdeline, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff so much and that we were able to help you find what you need! Please let us know if you have any questions for us!

For a BETTER car buying experience-buy at Lipton.

by from Hallandale, Fl, 33009 |

If it were not for Jose Cruz being so persistent, professional and courteous Lipton Toyota would not have this sale. He was upfront with me the whole way! I had been to six other dealerships but did not find the level of "willingness to please" anywhere else.

March 11, 2015

Gayle, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad to hear that you were happy with your service at our dealership! Please let us know if you need anything further.

Check up

by from Fort Lauderdale, fl |

It was a busy day and I was worried my car wouldn't be ready in an hour but it was.

March 11, 2015

So happy we could help you out on your busy day Michael!

Excellent service.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL. |

Service advisor was helpful in explaining work to be done. He gave me a good deal on the work to be done. Liked the clean and comfortable waiting room

March 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Anwar. We are glad we could give you excellent service at a price you thought was fair. We hope we can help you again in the future.

Service Satisfaction

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

My service manager took care of things quickly and efficiently and I was in & out before I even knew it. Best service operation in my 56 years of experience!!!

March 11, 2015

Stephen, we try our very best to get our customers in and out as fast as possible while getting the job done correctly. Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you are satisfied.

Great service, clean facility - and a free lunch!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Service is impeccable! The service department and my advisor is warm and welcoming, and I enjoy having lunch when it is available.

March 11, 2015

We love to read reviews like the one you have wrote Samuel. So happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Please come see us again the next time your car needs service.

Great place.

by from Pompano Beach Florida |

My advisor met was excellent and very helpful. I like the atmosphere of the waiting area in the professional courtesy shown by the staff.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for all the kind words Paul. It's great to know you enjoy the atmosphere of the waiting area and the service of the staff!