Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Hybrid purchase

by from Pembroke Pines |

I bought a used toyota camry hybrid. The dealership and used car manager was polite and completed the few items that needed servicing. This was a good experience. I had been looking for a camry at this price with navigation and leather for over 6 months. I bought it on a rainy Sunday right after it came in on a trade. It needed some repairs, and all of them were completed. They even delivered the car to my house when they were complete.

Great service & excellent facilities

by from Oakland Park, Florida |

Service was performed with a friendly attitude, the work was done properly and I now have an automobile that I can depend on!

Exceptional service, huge and clean facilities

by from Oakland Park , FL |

I was escorted to the VIP section/department which I didn't know about and was told about the programs available to get into a new car and this was while my 2013 Camry was being serviced. Well I ended up driving home in a brand new 2015 Camry which I love!!!

Outstanding Service Across the Board!!

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

My sales representative Saheed was the best salesman I ever had to deal with when purchasing a vehicle. He did absolutely everything he promised and was not pushy- just extremely polite and honest.

exceptional service, courteuos staff, clean place.

by from Oakland Park FL |

My representative was very courteous, helpful and fast. I was shocked when he came to wake me up stating that my car was ready. This is what you call "Speedy Service"

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

From the time I called to make an appointment to the time I got a keys back, the service was superb.

Great experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

The best was our salesman Andres Llanos. He took the best care of us possible and made our experience with Toyota great! Thank you Andres!

buying/leasing experience

by from Oakland Park Fl |

Excellent experience with salesperson Shaheed Khan. He quickly found the exact vehicle I wanted including model, exterior color and interior design. Much smoother leasing experience than I would have expected.

Great professional service from Eric Jones in Serv

by from Oakland Park, FL |

Assistant Manager, Eric Jones! I have a 2008 vehicle..and Eric is always there, flexible, willing to take me any time, and fix as quickly as possible. I feel I am always in great hands with Eric. He is PROFESSIONAL, always willing to work with me, cordial, accommodating, kind and prefer to always deal with him. He deserves to be in a higher position or receive recognition for his outstanding performance and professionalism. A raise would be a nice recognition as well, or incentives..cruises, time off...I only return and have continued to, for almost 7 years, just because of how Eric Jones handles himself and deals with me and my vehicle work. More than and beyond, professional..and, the best Service staff I have ever dealt with. It is unheard of, for used cars to continue to keep up their maintenance at their purchasing dealership, but again,it is ONLY, because of Eric Jones. Thank you for all of your help for so many years.

Great Experience Buying a New Car

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

I had a great experience buying my new car at Lipton Toyota. The Sales associate was really helpful, competent, experienced as was the management and finance people....All around great experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from MIRAMAR, FL. |

this is a good experience for me , I like a friend whit the LIPTON TOYOTA staff , specialy the salesmen "JOANEM SUCCES" is doing excellent job.