Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064 New877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754 Used888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913 Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Hybrid purchase

by from Pembroke Pines |

I bought a used toyota camry hybrid. The dealership and used car manager was polite and completed the few items that needed servicing. This was a good experience. I had been looking for a camry at this price with navigation and leather for over 6 months. I bought it on a rainy Sunday right after it came in on a trade. It needed some repairs, and all of them were completed. They even delivered the car to my house when they were complete.

Lipton Scores!

by from Pompano Beach |

Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and reasonable is how I would summarize my experience at Lipton Toyota. Buying a vehicle from the used car side of this dealership proved to be a pleasurable experience. Special kudos to my salesman, Cary, for being so helpful and eager to please. The manager, Rob, was quick to respond to my text messages and did a great job of keeping the lines of communication open. They were also very accommodating when I requested an alarm be installed in my vehicle. The team really came together when it looked like it wasn't going to be possible and they made it happen. The reason I gave their facility 3 stars is that the used car office was kind of dingy and had cheap furniture. Otherwise, it served its purpose. I am very happy with my purchase and Lipton Toyota made that possible. Thanks, guys!

Doesn't feel friendly.

by from Coral Springs Florida |

I bought 2 cars from here. The salesman was horrible and they do very bad job when you go in for a maintenance. They broke my oil cartridge and they broke one of my hubcaps. Never again with this dealer.

Worst Experience Ever

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Worst experience ever. The salesperson I spoke 10 minutes before I stopped at the dealership was not available. He greeted me 20 minutes after I arrived and told me he would come back. I never saw him afterwards. I had to talk with a different salesperson who told me he could not honor the price I negociated with his colleague. The reason was that my credit score was low, however his colleague assured me he ran my credit and that the price we agreed over the phone was correct. And all I had to do was to stop by the dealership, sign the contract, pay and leave with a car. The manager, and the two salespersons did not even apologize for my waste of time (1 hour at the dealership) and for their dishonesty. One of the salesperson told he did not care if I leave a bad review for its dealership. That was the rudest experience I have ever had in my life. I will never recommend anyone to do business with anyone at Toyota Lipton.

June 1, 2015

We are terribly sorry to hear about the experience you have endured. Please contact our customer relations department at (954) 735-1330 ext. 246 at your earliest convenience so we may discuss this further.

Wost Experience Ever !!!

by from fort lauderdale |

In Lipton Toyota Car Dealership there is a lot of difference between the window price and the out the door price. Sells managers in used cars are always trying to SELL U THINGS YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO BUY. Managers are completely disrespectful. it has been the worst experience ever. it is a WAIST OF TIME.

June 2, 2015

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Fort Lauderdale |

This dealership has never understood the word APPOINTMENT. That obviously starts with the owner who obviously could care less about customer's time. I have been with them for 10 years. However for the past 3 years things are going down the hill. First I caught them in trying to replace my breaks and later garage manager confirmed that that was not necessary. then they replaced them a year later and since then my car is vibrating when I try to break.. Went there ," they could not feel anything" .Now made appointment, took time off from work and when I got there, there were 3 people in front of me with the same service guy. I wrote a complaint to the owner and never heard from him... I have spoken to several friends who all said they left because of poor customer service.

June 1, 2015

Great service

by from Plantation, FL |

I have been a repeat customer at this faclity and the level of service has been excellent through each of my experiences.

March 16, 2015

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience, and thank you for choosing Lipton Toyota again and again!

Great service, friendly sales person and financial

by from Fort lauderdale , fl |

everyone there was very helpful, friendly, the salesman was awesome, very patient gut, and the financial guy was very funny and courteous

March 11, 2015

Youdeline, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our staff so much and that we were able to help you find what you need! Please let us know if you have any questions for us!

For a BETTER car buying experience-buy at Lipton.

by from Hallandale, Fl, 33009 |

If it were not for Jose Cruz being so persistent, professional and courteous Lipton Toyota would not have this sale. He was upfront with me the whole way! I had been to six other dealerships but did not find the level of "willingness to please" anywhere else.

March 11, 2015

Gayle, Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are glad to hear that you were happy with your service at our dealership! Please let us know if you need anything further.

Check up

by from Fort Lauderdale, fl |

It was a busy day and I was worried my car wouldn't be ready in an hour but it was.

March 11, 2015

So happy we could help you out on your busy day Michael!