Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Great service & excellent facilities

by from Oakland Park, Florida |

Service was performed with a friendly attitude, the work was done properly and I now have an automobile that I can depend on!

Exceptional service, huge and clean facilities

by from Oakland Park , FL |

I was escorted to the VIP section/department which I didn't know about and was told about the programs available to get into a new car and this was while my 2013 Camry was being serviced. Well I ended up driving home in a brand new 2015 Camry which I love!!!

exceptional service, courteuos staff, clean place.

by from Oakland Park FL |

My representative was very courteous, helpful and fast. I was shocked when he came to wake me up stating that my car was ready. This is what you call "Speedy Service"

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

From the time I called to make an appointment to the time I got a keys back, the service was superb.

Great professional service from Eric Jones in Serv

by from Oakland Park, FL |

Assistant Manager, Eric Jones! I have a 2008 vehicle..and Eric is always there, flexible, willing to take me any time, and fix as quickly as possible. I feel I am always in great hands with Eric. He is PROFESSIONAL, always willing to work with me, cordial, accommodating, kind and prefer to always deal with him. He deserves to be in a higher position or receive recognition for his outstanding performance and professionalism. A raise would be a nice recognition as well, or incentives..cruises, time off...I only return and have continued to, for almost 7 years, just because of how Eric Jones handles himself and deals with me and my vehicle work. More than and beyond, professional..and, the best Service staff I have ever dealt with. It is unheard of, for used cars to continue to keep up their maintenance at their purchasing dealership, but again,it is ONLY, because of Eric Jones. Thank you for all of your help for so many years.

Prompt and reliable service

by from Tamarac, FL |

I had prompt courteous service. They repaired two recalls and fixed a third issue. The shuttle to and from my home was clean and the driver, Pierre was very kind.

Oil change

by from Fort Lauderdale fl |

Fine but please before I took toyota 4 runner for oil change after I left I start smell oil burning I went to sears to check it they show. Me what is happen you should teme the engine cover when you temple the oil but the employee did not do that he just remove the oil filter and all the oil drip at the cover when I drome at the highway the air push the oil at the engine and I start smell burning oil I have to take off the engine cover panel cleannet and o put it back Thanks for every things and have and have a happy Holliday

Extra Ordinary Customer Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

This was my first experience with Mr. Andy Gutierrez, the Service Writer. He was very professional and listened to all I had to say. He made my visit extra pleasant and I am looking forward to seeing him again at my 10,000 mile oil change. He provided me with Extra Ordinary Customer Service!!!!

GREAT SERVICE CLEAN AND ACCOMMODATING FACILITY

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA |

The customer service is excellent. The service of the technician is also excellent. Things are being explained when work is done and advice is given if there are updates to be made in the future. For me that is very important.

Service time

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Everything went well, thank you! Although the wait was almost 2 hours for the car to get serviced. Also, loved the hot dog and hamburger stand!!!