Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Excellent service.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL. |

Service advisor was helpful in explaining work to be done. He gave me a good deal on the work to be done. Liked the clean and comfortable waiting room

Service Satisfaction

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

My service manager took care of things quickly and efficiently and I was in & out before I even knew it. Best service operation in my 56 years of experience!!!

Great service, clean facility - and a free lunch!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Service is impeccable! The service department and my advisor is warm and welcoming, and I enjoy having lunch when it is available.

Great place.

by from Pompano Beach Florida |

My advisor met was excellent and very helpful. I like the atmosphere of the waiting area in the professional courtesy shown by the staff.

Excellent service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Harry Smith was wonderful. He kept me up to date on the status of my repairs and made clear what was required to be done.

great experience as always

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

My service rep Brad K. always makes time for me, even though I call him on my way to the dealership. He is friendly and very helpful. He lets me know how long it will take and is within the time.

great svc

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Service advisor Harry, was quick and efficient. He told me I will be done in an hour and I was. Great customer service.

February 25, 2015

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about Harry and Lipton Toyota. Excellent customer service is very important to the success of our business and we are so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the service that we strive for. We appreciate your comments and your patronage.

Lipton Toyota Service Department

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the first phone conversation I had at Lipton Toyota, I was impressed and that was due to Stacey the spokesperson that handled my initial phone call. Her attitude was awesome and really made you feel that they were going to go out of their way to please. She really is a valuable part of the team. The gentleman that greeted me in the drive thru at the service department was great and was directed to the inside to speak with Matthew and he was very professional as well as all that I had contact with.. Was a very good experience and will certainly go back for further service appointments. They were right on with the time frame that I was quoted. Thank You, and I have already told many fellow co workers about the experience I had.

February 25, 2015

Dear Lynn, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a great review. It is our objective to do whatever we can to give our customer's the high quality customer service and great experience that we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind remarks about Stacey and Lipton Toyota. Your business and feedback are appreciated!

excellent service all around

by from fort lauderdale |

the friendliness that was displayed. Mr Fritzroy and Ms Barbara really had a sense of appreciation for people especially for me

February 25, 2015

Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mr. Fritzroy and Ms. Barbara. We are so glad that you took notice of our staff's dedication to quality customer service. We appreciate your recommendation!

Awesome service and customer experience!!!

by from Weston, Florida |

Had a wonderful experience, Harry Smith was very attentive and professional throughout the process of explaining the service and recommendations.

February 25, 2015

Carlos, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to all of our guests. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience while working with Harry and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!