Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Fort Lauderdale |

This dealership has never understood the word APPOINTMENT. That obviously starts with the owner who obviously could care less about customer's time. I have been with them for 10 years. However for the past 3 years things are going down the hill. First I caught them in trying to replace my breaks and later garage manager confirmed that that was not necessary. then they replaced them a year later and since then my car is vibrating when I try to break.. Went there ," they could not feel anything" .Now made appointment, took time off from work and when I got there, there were 3 people in front of me with the same service guy. I wrote a complaint to the owner and never heard from him... I have spoken to several friends who all said they left because of poor customer service.

June 1, 2015

We are terribly sorry to hear about the experience you have endured. Please contact our customer relations department at (954) 735-1330 ext. 246 at your earliest convenience so we may discuss this further.

Great service

by from Plantation, FL |

I have been a repeat customer at this faclity and the level of service has been excellent through each of my experiences.

March 16, 2015

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience, and thank you for choosing Lipton Toyota again and again!

Check up

by from Fort Lauderdale, fl |

It was a busy day and I was worried my car wouldn't be ready in an hour but it was.

March 11, 2015

So happy we could help you out on your busy day Michael!

Excellent service.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL. |

Service advisor was helpful in explaining work to be done. He gave me a good deal on the work to be done. Liked the clean and comfortable waiting room

March 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Anwar. We are glad we could give you excellent service at a price you thought was fair. We hope we can help you again in the future.

Service Satisfaction

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

My service manager took care of things quickly and efficiently and I was in & out before I even knew it. Best service operation in my 56 years of experience!!!

March 11, 2015

Stephen, we try our very best to get our customers in and out as fast as possible while getting the job done correctly. Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you are satisfied.

Great service, clean facility - and a free lunch!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Service is impeccable! The service department and my advisor is warm and welcoming, and I enjoy having lunch when it is available.

March 11, 2015

We love to read reviews like the one you have wrote Samuel. So happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Please come see us again the next time your car needs service.

Great place.

by from Pompano Beach Florida |

My advisor met was excellent and very helpful. I like the atmosphere of the waiting area in the professional courtesy shown by the staff.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for all the kind words Paul. It's great to know you enjoy the atmosphere of the waiting area and the service of the staff!

Excellent service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Harry Smith was wonderful. He kept me up to date on the status of my repairs and made clear what was required to be done.

March 11, 2015

Madeliene, it?s great to hear Harry was so helpful and assisted in giving you a wonderful experience. The next time you need repairs on your vehicle please come see us again.

great experience as always

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

My service rep Brad K. always makes time for me, even though I call him on my way to the dealership. He is friendly and very helpful. He lets me know how long it will take and is within the time.

March 16, 2015

Steven, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with Brad K. Thank you for being such a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family.

great svc

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Service advisor Harry, was quick and efficient. He told me I will be done in an hour and I was. Great customer service.

February 25, 2015

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about Harry and Lipton Toyota. Excellent customer service is very important to the success of our business and we are so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the service that we strive for. We appreciate your comments and your patronage.