Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Service service service

by from Oakland Park, Florida |

Fast service. My first time at the service center all the people I came in contact with was helpful and courteous.

Every area of customer service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I have been served by this dealership several times and I continue to be very pleased with the quality of the service and communication by all employees, from management through curbside agents. Thank you for continued excellence in all that you do, and I wish Lipton Toyota continued success for the New Year.

January 28, 2015

Helen, thank you for your continued business and for your kind review. We love to hear that our staff has been able to consistently provide you with the service that you need! We hope you look to us again the next time you are in need of service or repair!

great customer service

by from OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA |

I went in to Lipton Toyota for scheduled maintenance, Brandon Brown was the representative who I made my appointment with. Brandon was courteous, friendly, and polite. He answered questions I had in regards to future maintnance and he answered them and was very helpful. Please help me recognize Brandon for a great job treating customers with respect and not just like a number. Thank you Jenny Wong PS he deserves a raise in my opinion.

January 28, 2015

Jenny, thank you for taking the time to recognize Brandon and the great service he provided! We are thrilled that you were happy with the work done on your vehicle and hope you decide to continue coming to us for your vehicle needs!

great service

by from ft lauderdale,FL |

My service advisor Brad is excellent. Always so professional and helpful. He is the only one I will deal with even if I have to wait an extra week for an appt. He is honest about what my vehicle needs and makes it quick and efficient every visit. He answers all my questions and concerns and explains things very well. The porter Jeff is also another good experience for me. Always friendly and funny and very courteous. The biggest plus about him is he takes the plastic off my seat, the sticker off my window and the tag off my key. He says he likes to return my car and keys to me the way he got them. :)

January 28, 2015

Darcy, we are delighted to hear that our staff has made such a great impression on you and that they are able to provide a personal touch to our service. Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share this with us!

Great service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I had a 10:30 appointment, and I was talking to the service rep at 10:30. Car was ready when promised.

January 28, 2015

John, thank you for your review. We are glad that you appreciate our prompt service!

Personalized Service

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

I was treated as an individual and Harry Smith always anticipates my vehicle needs to keep it on the road.

January 28, 2015

Levi, thank you for your comments and 5-star rating. We are only too happy to help you with any service you might need!

Superb Service!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Prompt and efficient. No wasted time. Also, free service foir my new car-- excellent in all respects. Harry was terrific

January 28, 2015

Jonathan, we are thrilled that you were so pleased with your service! Thank you for the nice review!

Great service, small hiccup

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Very good service. Quick turnaround only concern is that I was not told when purchasing the extended warranty there would still be a charge for deductible. It was made seem like the warranty covered at no charge. Not a deal breaker but would have been nice to know.

January 28, 2015

Felipe, thank you for sharing your review with us. We would like to apologize for the miscommunication about the deductible on your warranty and any inconvenience that may have caused. We hope this does not deter you from working with us again in the future.

SERVICE

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

Very professional and corteous. In particular, at the concierge, Mrs. Zepeda does an exceptional effort to please every customer and make the wait enjoyable.

January 28, 2015

Jackson, thank you for noticing the hard work our staff puts forth to go the extra mile for our customers. We appreciate your kind review and hope to do business with you again in the future!

A satisfying experience ! ! !

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida |

I was very satisfied in the manner I was directed to all the necessary departments upon entering the property...Mr. Harry Smith was most helpful in explaining in detail what this visit was about...Mr. Smith also informed me of a timing belt that needed replaced...I was most pleased with everyone I'd come in contact with including the coffee and doughnut lady...Sincerely, Donald Rillera

January 28, 2015

Donald, we are happy to read that you were well satisfied with your experience with us and that you enjoyed the doughnuts we provide! Thank you for writing a five star review and your recommendation!