Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Buyer Beware!

by from Miami, FL |

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Lipton Toyota should be put out of business after what they have done to me. They led me to believe that they would repair my car and guarantee their repairs. The car came back in worse condition than when it came in. Actually, it is not even mobile at the moment. Not even an "I'm sorry" or "maybe there was some sort of miscommunication". In fact, the so called "service manager" refused to honor their substandard workmanship and openly claims that he is under no obligation to review client's concerns nor car history to ensure repairs are effectively done. Thanks for the "customer service" and going back on your promised "100% satisfaction" guarantee. Don't trust these CROOKS!

Condescending, too little and too late

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Do not go here if you could possibly be perceived as naive, because the salesman/managers will assume you're an idiot and try to rip you off. I dealt with Steve Goodman over the phone, who was very friendly but did not assist me at the dealership. At the dealership, Abraham Donaldson was very kind and knowledgeable, but I mainly dealt with a "manager" while negotiating the price of the car I was interested in, the 2013 Prius C. He was unbelievably condescending and arrogant, assuming that because I am a young female I must be stupid. I was there for two hours until I was finally so fed up that I left without purchase. The next day, I received several phone calls from Mr. Goodman following up on the service. When I informed him that I was unsatisfied with the way I was treated and would not be purchasing a car from Lipton, he hung up on me. A few days later, I received a phone call from the "manager" offering me a deal a thousand dollars less than I intended to pay. By then, I had already purchased a car elsewhere. Had he given me his lowest price, we both would have left happy that day. They say buyers are liars, but salespeople are full of crap.

Service Department is A+

by from Miami, FL |

I have had my car serviced at Lipton for 2 years now. The dealership is fantastic. Unlike other places, I don't mind waiting at the dealership for my car. The facility is new and clean and the service guys are the best. Andrew and Bob are always helpful and kind. I have brought my laptop so that I can browse the net and work while I wait and once when I had a meeting scheduled, a driver dropped me off to my office and picked me up when my car was ready, so convenient!

Magnificent Facility!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I have chosen to rate Lipton Toyota based on several positive experiences that I have had with them in the past. I purchased my vehicle in December of 2011 where I was offered three years of free maintenance, roadside assistance, and a personal assistant with my purchase. This was an excellent perk considering that they deducted the price of this program from the sticker price. I recently visited the same dealership to do my first oil change in which I was treated with the utmost courtesy. I was offered half a sandwich, a cookie, and coffee while I was waiting for my vehicle to get the oil change. They then called me when my vehicle was ready which was within 30 minutes and they even washed my car before returning it to me. I must admit that I am quite impressed with the treatment that I have received so far! The facility is fairly new, extremely clean, and has a service area that will make you comfortable inside and out. Deerfield Beach, FL

Great car rental facility. Who would have known?

by from North Miami, FL |

I am solely rating the car rental department at lipton toyota. A few weeks ago, my kids were on spring break and I called around to get van rental pricing. Many places were overbooked and/or overpriced. I found lipton toyota online and was able to rent a seinna mini van with tints and a dvd system. When I cam in the van was ready to go, all I had to do was provide a copy of my license, a credit card, and a copy of my insurance policy. No limit on miles or anything, great rental experience, no hidden fees!