Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Great deal on tires and no waiting in line.

by from Wilton Manors, Florida |

I was able to make an appointment and get a quote on tires prior to bringing my car in for service.

ALLROUND GREAT AXPERIENCE

by from FT LAUDERDALE FL |

THE EASE IN WHICH EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER TO THE RIDE TO AND FROM WORK DURING THE DAY.

Bob Stanisich - Knocked it out of the Park!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Helpful, not pushy, great people. Listened, was able to meet and consult with my technician and ask questions (this was encouraged!!!), gave me a rental truck for the day to save me from making 2 trips, took lots of time to help me pick the tires I wanted, Could not have been more helpful or delivered any better service. The list goes on! Ya'll found a free oil change package that came with my vehicle that other dealerships overlooked. Bob Stanisich is a very very nice, helpful, and attentive person who took incredible care of me! I'll be back!

Great Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

The service was great. I had my car serviced within the hour and everyone was friendly. Harry explained everything to me about what was done to my car and he was very courteous towards me.

Great staff, clean and spacious facility, flexible

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The staff is exceptional. From the salesman Fitzroy to Ruben to Marcel. It was truly amazing how they all worked together to put together such a great packaged deal for me. Fitzroy was generous enough to let me test drive a few cars and recommend other cars that would fit my family's lifestyle. Ruben and Marcel worked with me for hours upon completion of the deal and my wife and I couldn't be happier with our 2 new cars. Also, the overall appearance of the facility is second to none. Clean as a whistle. Thank you Lipton Toyota Scion for such a great experience as a customer and I will buy my next car at your dealership.

Great service

by from FortLauderdale, FL |

Brad Kirker was great. He took care of everything I needed and made accommodations so I would not be inconvienced for the 2 days my car was in the shop. Toyota Lipton service rocks.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! HARD TO FIND HONEST SERVICE

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

I love the honesty of the Service Manager, Nelson! He is the reason I came back to Lipton with my Sienna van & bought my Scion there! I love working with Andrew! His welcoming smile and attention to detail really make a difference! HONESTY & OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Why would I want to go anywhere else!!!!!!!! THANK YOU NELSON!! And THANK YOU Andrew!!!!!!

Great service, clean facility

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

When I arrived, I was greeted by name by my service representative, Eric Jones and the wait time was minimal.

Great Service and very helpful!

by from Oakland Park Fl |

My service representative, Bob Stanich is always so professional and helpful. I am very pleased to work with him and to be serviced at Toyota. It has been for over seven years.

Watch out

by from Ft Lauderdale |

Read reviews on other sites about Lipton Toyota Ft Lauderdale before bringing your car there Horrible experience at Limpton Toyota Ft Lauderdale I own a 2008 Toyota Prius and each time I am forced to replace the headlight I am amazed at the cost. I say forced because the manufacturer has designed the car that people can not change there own headlights. believe me I have tried the front bumper has to be taken off to replace the light. This is my third time replacing the headlight the first time over five years ago where they charged me around $365 for the headlight and a class action lawsuit was Filed against them from someone that was way more diatribes them I, so a small settlement check was mailed out. So the next time the headlight went out I decided not to replace it and after 6 months driving around town I brought it in to Limpton and it cost $265, YES, $265 for one headlight! Then a week later I was driving to the gym at 5 am which is my normal gym hour someone told me that my other light went out, I said no way your mistaken! No they weren't mistaken. So once again I drove without a headlight again then finally I decided I had to get it done. Coincidentally there happened to be moisture in the shell of the light. Bottom line as you can see from the bill it cost me $1,020.45 to replace the light. This amount is really suspicious and the fact my other light went out a week later is also suspicious since these days there no reason to lift up the hood I find the sales people fake and i question there method of doing. I will Berber bring my car there and If I chose to by the 2016 4th generation Prius I will not buy from them and will I sit from the company I buy it from a warranty on the highlights if they haven't fixed the headlight replacement issue. If anyone has had similar issues with headlight fees please share Also they took WAY to long to do the job and the driving service reliability was very pour if your time management is important I suggest you find a ride from a friend. I give it two stars because the driver was a nice man and played good jazz on the radio Jan L.'s comment on your review: Thank you for taking the time to post your review, Bill. And thank you so much for taking the time to speak to our Service Manager. The computer behind the housing of the headlight on your Prius was waterlogged and shorted out. The only way we could have known that was by removing the bumper. There was water entry into the headlight and the headlight assembly was replaced. This included the housing, the high intensity light bulb, as well as the waterlogged electrical ballast. We are truly sorry for the terrible experience that you have had to endure with the headlights on your Prius. We sincerely hope that you can give the Lipton Toyota family a second chance. Bill T It appears if the mechanic really looked at the light issue that it would of been discovered that the moisture issue would of come from the ballast part and the the lighting housing unite didn't have to be replaced especially since there weren't any cracks or scratches on the light unite. $1,020.45 is a lot of money for a light, and if your company was really about customer service and quality service that once the ballast was discovered to have been the problem that your company could of make a phone call to say there is good news. Rather then the actual news of the phone call of "we have discover that the ballast also needs to be replaced and that is an additional $240.00". It appears that profit is more important then protecting Toyota's reputation as a good quality car that takes care of it's customer in a fair way Jan L Bill, we truly are sorry for letting you down. You have been a loyal customer since 2008, and we appreciate you. Please consider giving us another chance. Bill T How are you going to make this situation correct? Bill Jan L ur Service Manager, Nelson, can help rectify the situation. Please call our Service Manager at (9

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Bill. We are always striving to improve, and we really appreciate your feedback.