Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Great service

by from Ft. Lauderdale Fl. |

I had checked my oil before I left my home and saw that the dipstick was showing almost no oil in my car. It was still 1000 miles before my next oil change so I brought it in to be checked out. Bob took care of me. I thought just oil would be added and that would be that. But I was wrong. Bob explained that I needed new pistons and cylinders. I was in shock! My last Camry lasted 10 years and well over 150000 Miles, I bought it from your company. I also bought this car from you. With only 84000 miles I did not expect this to happen! Bob was very kind and walked me through the whole thing. I was beyond upset, but he was able to calm me down and assured me that my car would be fixed and it would be better for it. I am unemployed wright now because I am a caregiver for my mom(100 years old) so the cost was a bit hard for me but with Bobs help it all worked out. I have always been treated with kindness and respect at your company and always recommend it.

Great deal on tires and no waiting in line.

by from Wilton Manors, Florida |

I was able to make an appointment and get a quote on tires prior to bringing my car in for service.

ALLROUND GREAT AXPERIENCE

by from FT LAUDERDALE FL |

THE EASE IN WHICH EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER TO THE RIDE TO AND FROM WORK DURING THE DAY.

Bob Stanisich - Knocked it out of the Park!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Helpful, not pushy, great people. Listened, was able to meet and consult with my technician and ask questions (this was encouraged!!!), gave me a rental truck for the day to save me from making 2 trips, took lots of time to help me pick the tires I wanted, Could not have been more helpful or delivered any better service. The list goes on! Ya'll found a free oil change package that came with my vehicle that other dealerships overlooked. Bob Stanisich is a very very nice, helpful, and attentive person who took incredible care of me! I'll be back!

Great Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

The service was great. I had my car serviced within the hour and everyone was friendly. Harry explained everything to me about what was done to my car and he was very courteous towards me.

October 28, 2014

Dear Neisha, Thank you for your recommendation for our service department. We are happy to hear all about your great experience, and we appreciate your business. We hope you will choose us again the next time your vehicle needs service.

Great staff, clean and spacious facility, flexible

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The staff is exceptional. From the salesman Fitzroy to Ruben to Marcel. It was truly amazing how they all worked together to put together such a great packaged deal for me. Fitzroy was generous enough to let me test drive a few cars and recommend other cars that would fit my family's lifestyle. Ruben and Marcel worked with me for hours upon completion of the deal and my wife and I couldn't be happier with our 2 new cars. Also, the overall appearance of the facility is second to none. Clean as a whistle. Thank you Lipton Toyota Scion for such a great experience as a customer and I will buy my next car at your dealership.

October 31, 2014

Dear Christopher, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you and your wife love your new vehicles. It is our pleasure to do what we can to help you find what best suits your needs. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Great service

by from FortLauderdale, FL |

Brad Kirker was great. He took care of everything I needed and made accommodations so I would not be inconvienced for the 2 days my car was in the shop. Toyota Lipton service rocks.

October 31, 2014

Dear David, We are happy to hear about your great experience with our service department. We hope you will continue to choose Lipton Toyota to service your vehicle and we thank you for your business.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! HARD TO FIND HONEST SERVICE

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl |

I love the honesty of the Service Manager, Nelson! He is the reason I came back to Lipton with my Sienna van & bought my Scion there! I love working with Andrew! His welcoming smile and attention to detail really make a difference! HONESTY & OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Why would I want to go anywhere else!!!!!!!! THANK YOU NELSON!! And THANK YOU Andrew!!!!!!

October 31, 2014

Dear Beverly, It is our goal to provide you with the very best customer service around so that you will continue to choose us to service your vehicles. Thank you for your regular business and the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to give your recommendation.

Great service, clean facility

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

When I arrived, I was greeted by name by my service representative, Eric Jones and the wait time was minimal.

October 31, 2014

Dear Suzanne, Thanks for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear about your experience with Eric and are glad that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business!

Great Service and very helpful!

by from Oakland Park Fl |

My service representative, Bob Stanich is always so professional and helpful. I am very pleased to work with him and to be serviced at Toyota. It has been for over seven years.

October 31, 2014

Dear Mary, We want to thank you for your regular business over the years. It means a lot to us here at Lipton Toyota to hear from our valued customers about their experiences with us. We look forward to continuing to do business with you for years to come.