Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Watch out

by from Ft Lauderdale |

Read reviews on other sites about Lipton Toyota Ft Lauderdale before bringing your car there Horrible experience at Limpton Toyota Ft Lauderdale I own a 2008 Toyota Prius and each time I am forced to replace the headlight I am amazed at the cost. I say forced because the manufacturer has designed the car that people can not change there own headlights. believe me I have tried the front bumper has to be taken off to replace the light. This is my third time replacing the headlight the first time over five years ago where they charged me around $365 for the headlight and a class action lawsuit was Filed against them from someone that was way more diatribes them I, so a small settlement check was mailed out. So the next time the headlight went out I decided not to replace it and after 6 months driving around town I brought it in to Limpton and it cost $265, YES, $265 for one headlight! Then a week later I was driving to the gym at 5 am which is my normal gym hour someone told me that my other light went out, I said no way your mistaken! No they weren't mistaken. So once again I drove without a headlight again then finally I decided I had to get it done. Coincidentally there happened to be moisture in the shell of the light. Bottom line as you can see from the bill it cost me $1,020.45 to replace the light. This amount is really suspicious and the fact my other light went out a week later is also suspicious since these days there no reason to lift up the hood I find the sales people fake and i question there method of doing. I will Berber bring my car there and If I chose to by the 2016 4th generation Prius I will not buy from them and will I sit from the company I buy it from a warranty on the highlights if they haven't fixed the headlight replacement issue. If anyone has had similar issues with headlight fees please share Also they took WAY to long to do the job and the driving service reliability was very pour if your time management is important I suggest you find a ride from a friend. I give it two stars because the driver was a nice man and played good jazz on the radio Jan L.'s comment on your review: Thank you for taking the time to post your review, Bill. And thank you so much for taking the time to speak to our Service Manager. The computer behind the housing of the headlight on your Prius was waterlogged and shorted out. The only way we could have known that was by removing the bumper. There was water entry into the headlight and the headlight assembly was replaced. This included the housing, the high intensity light bulb, as well as the waterlogged electrical ballast. We are truly sorry for the terrible experience that you have had to endure with the headlights on your Prius. We sincerely hope that you can give the Lipton Toyota family a second chance. Bill T It appears if the mechanic really looked at the light issue that it would of been discovered that the moisture issue would of come from the ballast part and the the lighting housing unite didn't have to be replaced especially since there weren't any cracks or scratches on the light unite. $1,020.45 is a lot of money for a light, and if your company was really about customer service and quality service that once the ballast was discovered to have been the problem that your company could of make a phone call to say there is good news. Rather then the actual news of the phone call of "we have discover that the ballast also needs to be replaced and that is an additional $240.00". It appears that profit is more important then protecting Toyota's reputation as a good quality car that takes care of it's customer in a fair way Jan L Bill, we truly are sorry for letting you down. You have been a loyal customer since 2008, and we appreciate you. Please consider giving us another chance. Bill T How are you going to make this situation correct? Bill Jan L ur Service Manager, Nelson, can help rectify the situation. Please call our Service Manager at (9

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Bill. We are always striving to improve, and we really appreciate your feedback.

Buyer Beware!

by from Miami, FL |

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Lipton Toyota should be put out of business after what they have done to me. They led me to believe that they would repair my car and guarantee their repairs. The car came back in worse condition than when it came in. Actually, it is not even mobile at the moment. Not even an "I'm sorry" or "maybe there was some sort of miscommunication". In fact, the so called "service manager" refused to honor their substandard workmanship and openly claims that he is under no obligation to review client's concerns nor car history to ensure repairs are effectively done. Thanks for the "customer service" and going back on your promised "100% satisfaction" guarantee. Don't trust these CROOKS!

Condescending, too little and too late

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Do not go here if you could possibly be perceived as naive, because the salesman/managers will assume you're an idiot and try to rip you off. I dealt with Steve Goodman over the phone, who was very friendly but did not assist me at the dealership. At the dealership, Abraham Donaldson was very kind and knowledgeable, but I mainly dealt with a "manager" while negotiating the price of the car I was interested in, the 2013 Prius C. He was unbelievably condescending and arrogant, assuming that because I am a young female I must be stupid. I was there for two hours until I was finally so fed up that I left without purchase. The next day, I received several phone calls from Mr. Goodman following up on the service. When I informed him that I was unsatisfied with the way I was treated and would not be purchasing a car from Lipton, he hung up on me. A few days later, I received a phone call from the "manager" offering me a deal a thousand dollars less than I intended to pay. By then, I had already purchased a car elsewhere. Had he given me his lowest price, we both would have left happy that day. They say buyers are liars, but salespeople are full of crap.

Service Department is A+

by from Miami, FL |

I have had my car serviced at Lipton for 2 years now. The dealership is fantastic. Unlike other places, I don't mind waiting at the dealership for my car. The facility is new and clean and the service guys are the best. Andrew and Bob are always helpful and kind. I have brought my laptop so that I can browse the net and work while I wait and once when I had a meeting scheduled, a driver dropped me off to my office and picked me up when my car was ready, so convenient!

Magnificent Facility!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I have chosen to rate Lipton Toyota based on several positive experiences that I have had with them in the past. I purchased my vehicle in December of 2011 where I was offered three years of free maintenance, roadside assistance, and a personal assistant with my purchase. This was an excellent perk considering that they deducted the price of this program from the sticker price. I recently visited the same dealership to do my first oil change in which I was treated with the utmost courtesy. I was offered half a sandwich, a cookie, and coffee while I was waiting for my vehicle to get the oil change. They then called me when my vehicle was ready which was within 30 minutes and they even washed my car before returning it to me. I must admit that I am quite impressed with the treatment that I have received so far! The facility is fairly new, extremely clean, and has a service area that will make you comfortable inside and out. Deerfield Beach, FL

Great car rental facility. Who would have known?

by from North Miami, FL |

I am solely rating the car rental department at lipton toyota. A few weeks ago, my kids were on spring break and I called around to get van rental pricing. Many places were overbooked and/or overpriced. I found lipton toyota online and was able to rent a seinna mini van with tints and a dvd system. When I cam in the van was ready to go, all I had to do was provide a copy of my license, a credit card, and a copy of my insurance policy. No limit on miles or anything, great rental experience, no hidden fees!