Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Hybrid purchase

by from Pembroke Pines |

I bought a used toyota camry hybrid. The dealership and used car manager was polite and completed the few items that needed servicing. This was a good experience. I had been looking for a camry at this price with navigation and leather for over 6 months. I bought it on a rainy Sunday right after it came in on a trade. It needed some repairs, and all of them were completed. They even delivered the car to my house when they were complete.

love my new car

by from Miami Florida |

I love the services and I was very happy with my new car Toyota corolla

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Thank you so much, Juana and Benjamin, for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate you, and we look forward to your next visit!

Easy to deal with

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We purchased a Ford Expedition 4x4 from Lipton Toyota used car lot. They had a nice selection of trucks and suv's. We needed a 4x4 suv they had a Chevy Tahoe 4x4 and a Ford Expedition 4x4 to choose from both had everything we needed and were about the same price and mileage. We chose the Ford because the it had a more comfortable ride and the controls were easy to use. The sales men helped us all they way through the process even bringing us some food from their customer waiting area. We are now in New York visited family for the holidays a big winter storm just dropped a foot of snow on the roads and our truck is handling it with ease. We are so glad we purchased this truck from Lipton Toyota.

I Had A Great Expierence Leasing My 2014 Toyota

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I leased a 2014 Toyota Corolla this week. The other dealers in Fort Lauderdale wanted me to lease a much bigger car, but my mind was set on gas mileage and price. Lipton Toyota was by far the best experience of all the dealers I visited. They gave me a great deal and had me out of there in a decent amount of time. Our sales man was new and trained very well. The manager (Jimmy L) was awesome and took the time to explain the different options we had to make this deal happen. I have a set income and they made it work without any hassle. The sales manager came over to the table to talk to us instead of talking behind our back. I was very comfortable with Lipton Toyota and will continue to be a customer of theirs. I had a great experience leasing a new car from Lipton Toyota and getting the deal I wanted was very exciting.

BEWARE of Lipton Toyota

by from Ft. lauderdale |

this is the most dishonest worst treatment I have ever had. they do what ever they want make up any price they want. stay far away from this place this place has so many complaints of dishonest people that work there and management the biggest thieves ever out of my 58 vehicles I have bought this was the worst by far

Buyer Beware!

by from Miami, FL |

BUYER BEWARE!!!! Lipton Toyota should be put out of business after what they have done to me. They led me to believe that they would repair my car and guarantee their repairs. The car came back in worse condition than when it came in. Actually, it is not even mobile at the moment. Not even an "I'm sorry" or "maybe there was some sort of miscommunication". In fact, the so called "service manager" refused to honor their substandard workmanship and openly claims that he is under no obligation to review client's concerns nor car history to ensure repairs are effectively done. Thanks for the "customer service" and going back on your promised "100% satisfaction" guarantee. Don't trust these CROOKS!

Condescending, too little and too late

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Do not go here if you could possibly be perceived as naive, because the salesman/managers will assume you're an idiot and try to rip you off. I dealt with Steve Goodman over the phone, who was very friendly but did not assist me at the dealership. At the dealership, Abraham Donaldson was very kind and knowledgeable, but I mainly dealt with a "manager" while negotiating the price of the car I was interested in, the 2013 Prius C. He was unbelievably condescending and arrogant, assuming that because I am a young female I must be stupid. I was there for two hours until I was finally so fed up that I left without purchase. The next day, I received several phone calls from Mr. Goodman following up on the service. When I informed him that I was unsatisfied with the way I was treated and would not be purchasing a car from Lipton, he hung up on me. A few days later, I received a phone call from the "manager" offering me a deal a thousand dollars less than I intended to pay. By then, I had already purchased a car elsewhere. Had he given me his lowest price, we both would have left happy that day. They say buyers are liars, but salespeople are full of crap.

Service Department is A+

by from Miami, FL |

I have had my car serviced at Lipton for 2 years now. The dealership is fantastic. Unlike other places, I don't mind waiting at the dealership for my car. The facility is new and clean and the service guys are the best. Andrew and Bob are always helpful and kind. I have brought my laptop so that I can browse the net and work while I wait and once when I had a meeting scheduled, a driver dropped me off to my office and picked me up when my car was ready, so convenient!

Magnificent Facility!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I have chosen to rate Lipton Toyota based on several positive experiences that I have had with them in the past. I purchased my vehicle in December of 2011 where I was offered three years of free maintenance, roadside assistance, and a personal assistant with my purchase. This was an excellent perk considering that they deducted the price of this program from the sticker price. I recently visited the same dealership to do my first oil change in which I was treated with the utmost courtesy. I was offered half a sandwich, a cookie, and coffee while I was waiting for my vehicle to get the oil change. They then called me when my vehicle was ready which was within 30 minutes and they even washed my car before returning it to me. I must admit that I am quite impressed with the treatment that I have received so far! The facility is fairly new, extremely clean, and has a service area that will make you comfortable inside and out. Deerfield Beach, FL

Great car rental facility. Who would have known?

by from North Miami, FL |

I am solely rating the car rental department at lipton toyota. A few weeks ago, my kids were on spring break and I called around to get van rental pricing. Many places were overbooked and/or overpriced. I found lipton toyota online and was able to rent a seinna mini van with tints and a dvd system. When I cam in the van was ready to go, all I had to do was provide a copy of my license, a credit card, and a copy of my insurance policy. No limit on miles or anything, great rental experience, no hidden fees!

Unhappy

by from sunrise fl. |

Went to buy a new toyota for cash,but the salespersonnel made us feel like we were not valued new buyers.a complete waste of time if you have any real sense

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

April 1, 2012

We value your feedback and would really like to hear more about your experience. We depend on customer feedback to know what works, and what areas need improvement. Please contact our customer relations manager so that we can rectify the issue and better assist our customers in the future. Our customer relations manager can be reached at (954)735-1330 EXT 246 or CRM@LiptonToyota.com