Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 888-375-5754
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

great experience as always

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

My service rep Brad K. always makes time for me, even though I call him on my way to the dealership. He is friendly and very helpful. He lets me know how long it will take and is within the time.

March 16, 2015

Steven, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback on your experience with Brad K. Thank you for being such a valuable part of the Lipton Toyota family.

great svc

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Service advisor Harry, was quick and efficient. He told me I will be done in an hour and I was. Great customer service.

February 25, 2015

Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about Harry and Lipton Toyota. Excellent customer service is very important to the success of our business and we are so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the service that we strive for. We appreciate your comments and your patronage.

Lipton Toyota Service Department

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

From the first phone conversation I had at Lipton Toyota, I was impressed and that was due to Stacey the spokesperson that handled my initial phone call. Her attitude was awesome and really made you feel that they were going to go out of their way to please. She really is a valuable part of the team. The gentleman that greeted me in the drive thru at the service department was great and was directed to the inside to speak with Matthew and he was very professional as well as all that I had contact with.. Was a very good experience and will certainly go back for further service appointments. They were right on with the time frame that I was quoted. Thank You, and I have already told many fellow co workers about the experience I had.

February 25, 2015

Dear Lynn, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a great review. It is our objective to do whatever we can to give our customer's the high quality customer service and great experience that we pride ourselves on. Thank you for your kind remarks about Stacey and Lipton Toyota. Your business and feedback are appreciated!

excellent service all around

by from fort lauderdale |

the friendliness that was displayed. Mr Fritzroy and Ms Barbara really had a sense of appreciation for people especially for me

February 25, 2015

Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Mr. Fritzroy and Ms. Barbara. We are so glad that you took notice of our staff's dedication to quality customer service. We appreciate your recommendation!

clean facility, great service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

this specific corporation has great customer service. their timeliness on official business is impeccable. their willingness to work with u is one that shouldn't go unnoticed.

February 25, 2015

Findeley, Thank you for noticing our willingness to work with our customers. Ensuring customer satisfaction is our top priority here at Lipton Toyota. We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

Awesome service and customer experience!!!

by from Weston, Florida |

Had a wonderful experience, Harry Smith was very attentive and professional throughout the process of explaining the service and recommendations.

February 25, 2015

Carlos, we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to all of our guests. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience while working with Harry and we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Great Experience :)

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

The salesperson and manager did everything possible to help me with the purchase of my vehicle.For once I actually felt comfortable while shopping for a car. It was a great experience, they are great people.

February 25, 2015

Marbis, Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear that the salesperson and manager that you worked with were able to do everything to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for your kind words and for your business.

Sabrina Arnold Review

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Robert (Window 4) was friendly and efficient. Answered all the questions I had with confidence and thoroughly. Courtesy car driver Ramos was friendly and timely when dropping me off and picking me up.

February 25, 2015

Sabrina, Thank you for the great review! It is great to hear that Robert and Ramos were able to give you the 5-star experience that we pride ourselves on. We appreciate your business and your kind remarks about Lipton Toyota.

Service Experience

by from Oakland Park, Florida |

Courtesy I received from all the attendants were commendable. Comfortable waiting area and most of all the great service done on my car.

February 25, 2015

Winsome, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us! We are so happy to hear back from you and we appreciate your business.

excellent service

by from ft lauderdale,fl |

Andy is a very easy service writer to work with...he takes time to listen and provides an atmosphere conducive to excellent customer relations. His cheerful attitude makes a visit to your service department a pleasure.