Lipton Toyota

1700 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311

New 877-466-8064
Used 866-818-3312
Service 888-847-4913

Peace of mind equals 15 years, 150,000 mile warranty. You'll Love it at Lipton!

Condescending, too little and too late

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

Do not go here if you could possibly be perceived as naive, because the salesman/managers will assume you're an idiot and try to rip you off. I dealt with Steve Goodman over the phone, who was very friendly but did not assist me at the dealership. At the dealership, Abraham Donaldson was very kind and knowledgeable, but I mainly dealt with a "manager" while negotiating the price of the car I was interested in, the 2013 Prius C. He was unbelievably condescending and arrogant, assuming that because I am a young female I must be stupid. I was there for two hours until I was finally so fed up that I left without purchase. The next day, I received several phone calls from Mr. Goodman following up on the service. When I informed him that I was unsatisfied with the way I was treated and would not be purchasing a car from Lipton, he hung up on me. A few days later, I received a phone call from the "manager" offering me a deal a thousand dollars less than I intended to pay. By then, I had already purchased a car elsewhere. Had he given me his lowest price, we both would have left happy that day. They say buyers are liars, but salespeople are full of crap.

Service Department is A+

by from Miami, FL |

I have had my car serviced at Lipton for 2 years now. The dealership is fantastic. Unlike other places, I don't mind waiting at the dealership for my car. The facility is new and clean and the service guys are the best. Andrew and Bob are always helpful and kind. I have brought my laptop so that I can browse the net and work while I wait and once when I had a meeting scheduled, a driver dropped me off to my office and picked me up when my car was ready, so convenient!

Magnificent Facility!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I have chosen to rate Lipton Toyota based on several positive experiences that I have had with them in the past. I purchased my vehicle in December of 2011 where I was offered three years of free maintenance, roadside assistance, and a personal assistant with my purchase. This was an excellent perk considering that they deducted the price of this program from the sticker price. I recently visited the same dealership to do my first oil change in which I was treated with the utmost courtesy. I was offered half a sandwich, a cookie, and coffee while I was waiting for my vehicle to get the oil change. They then called me when my vehicle was ready which was within 30 minutes and they even washed my car before returning it to me. I must admit that I am quite impressed with the treatment that I have received so far! The facility is fairly new, extremely clean, and has a service area that will make you comfortable inside and out. Deerfield Beach, FL

Great car rental facility. Who would have known?

by from North Miami, FL |

I am solely rating the car rental department at lipton toyota. A few weeks ago, my kids were on spring break and I called around to get van rental pricing. Many places were overbooked and/or overpriced. I found lipton toyota online and was able to rent a seinna mini van with tints and a dvd system. When I cam in the van was ready to go, all I had to do was provide a copy of my license, a credit card, and a copy of my insurance policy. No limit on miles or anything, great rental experience, no hidden fees!

Unhappy

by from sunrise fl. |

Went to buy a new toyota for cash,but the salespersonnel made us feel like we were not valued new buyers.a complete waste of time if you have any real sense

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

April 1, 2012

We value your feedback and would really like to hear more about your experience. We depend on customer feedback to know what works, and what areas need improvement. Please contact our customer relations manager so that we can rectify the issue and better assist our customers in the future. Our customer relations manager can be reached at (954)735-1330 EXT 246 or CRM@LiptonToyota.com

waste of time

by from TAMARAC FL. |

WHEN I CALLED THE DEALER THEY SAID THEY HAVE A CAMRY I SPEND TWO HRS. NO CAR NEVER GOT 25 DOLLARS VISA CARD FOR TEST DRIVE. WET TO VW. PASSATAND PURCHASE.THE CAR.

Lipton Toyota responded to this review

April 1, 2012

Dear Tony, We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We are committed to providing excellent customer service. Unfortunately, sometimes mistakes do happen. We?d like to speak with you to get more details so that we make sure that future experiences are handled differently. You can reach our customer relations manager at (954)735-1330 EXT 246 or send us an email to CRM@LiptonToyota.com. Please include your name and mailing address so that we can get the $25 Visa card to you.

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I found a 2012 Camry SE listed on cars.com and decided to go to the dealership to test drive the vehicle. After first driving the Altima, I found this ride to be a lot quieter and smoother. The customer service that I received was well above average as I was offered coffee and a sandwich prior to talking about any pricing. I met Lincoln who was very polite and courteous. After test driving the vehicle i had seen online, he then agreed to the price that i had offered for the vehicle (it was a price that I was quoted by another dealer for a lower grade Camry). The paperwork portion also went very smoothly. Once that was completed, he went over all of the features and warranties, and i was on my way with a beautiful new car. I have recommended lipton toyota to all of my friends who commented on my new car.