Fred Beans Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

858 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901

New 888-645-1556 New 888-645-1556
Used 888-645-1557 Used 888-645-1557
Service 888-231-7688 Service 888-231-7688

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Great Dealership, but long process

by from Doylestown, Pa |

Bought a Ram 1500 from Fred Beans recently, took a long time to get prices. Dealt with a salesmen Ryan, and his manager Jon. Got the right price and left happy.

Incompetence in Service & Parts Departments

by from Yardley, PA |

"Incompetence in the Parts & Service Departments." Subject is 2014 Chrysler 300 AWD with loud knocking noise when traversing bumps or small depressions. FEB 3, 11:00am appointment: Diagnosis performed revealed bad torsion bar on front right. Item not in stock, ordered for overnight delivery and appointment made for 8:am Feb 4th. FEB 4, 8:00am appointment: Waited at dealership. At 10:45am I checked on progress. Service Desk was about to come inform me that after dismantling whatever was necessary to install the new torsion bar, when the replacement box was opened they found the wrong item had been ordered. Now everything had to be reinstalled....with the faulty component. Made appointment for 8:00am Feb 6th. I was assured that all Service Department staff working on Feb 6th were made aware of my case and that I needed the car for a week long out-of-town trip starting Feb 7th. FEB 6, 8:00am appointment: Informed at check-in that I was number 13 in-line and it was doubtful the car would be finished that day!! There no Service Managerial Staff around. FEB 6, 11:39am: Needless to say, I'll not be making this 58 mile round trip to Fred Beans ever again.

Great service

by from Clinton, NJ |

I have never had a better experience buying a car from a dealership. My salesman, William Kolar was very polite, knowledgeable, informative and a pleasure to do business with. I felt at ease, never felt pressured and left very satisfied as a customer. I highly recommend this dealership and it's sales and service team.

New Jeep Grand Cherokee - William Kolar

by from Doylestown, PA |

Thank you William Kolar and staff for making the process so quick and easy. Good luck in the New Year!

Great experience purchasing my first NEW vehicle!

by from Perkasie, PA |

The sales staff at Fred Beans Jeep was so great to work with! Our salesman, Rich Adams, worked with my husband and I for 2 weeks until we finally found the right Jeep that fit my wants and our financial needs. The management and financial department went out of their way to make sure we were able to drive away in a wonderful Jeep Cherokee - the first New vehicle I have ever purchased! I am very pleased with our experience at Fred Beans Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

Jeep owner

by from Hatboro, PA |

Just picked up a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I love it. Jon Miller the sales manager was great and the sales person, Bob, was very helpful. Thank you.

Buy your car here!

by from Kintnersville, PA |

I just bought my first car here, and the experience was awesome. Very friendly staff. Honest and trustworthy salespeople. Expedient service.

Horrible Experiance

by from Doylestown PA |

I went to this dealership in interest of one of there used vehicles. I told then what I could afford monthly and they still pressed me to pay about 150 dollars a month more. Once I said no and asked to talk to the financial person he was extremely disrespectful and said simply "he didn't have time". On top of that, I went to look at the car and they said it was a certain price, and said that its the bottom line price no less, 1 week later they drop the price.... Not very good service.

AVOID.

by from Philadelphia |

Spoke with Chris on the phone twice. Told me the tires on the car I was interested were "pretty new." Set up an appointment. He said "this is a great time to come checkout that vehicle." Said that if he was busy there would definitely be someone to help me. I get there. The tires are practically bald. Chris is busy with someone else and I am told by a nice gentleman that no one is available to help me. I was clear with Chris that this was an hour drive for me each way and he insisted that this was a good time to come. I wouldn't buy anything from this guy.

Looking to Purchase a Grand Cherokee

by from Bucks County |

I called in for information on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I currently have a Lexus and want to upgrade to a newer vehicle. I spoke with a salesmen Ryan, and he was very helpful. He didn't lie to me like normal salesmen just to get me in the door. He told me the specific model with the color I wanted was not on their lot. He was truthful and kind, that quality is rare among car sales. Every experience I've had before has been a negative one, and he catered to my needs and requests. I told him that I needed my husband present to make the final purchase and he was comfortable with letting me leave the dealership without have multiple managers trying to keep me in the store to get me to buy on the spot. I really like the Jeep look and style, I am used to a smaller luxury car. I didn't think I'd find an interest in the Jeeps but they sure upgraded the luxury and class of the Jeep. I will be back after the new year to purchase from Fred Beans. Plus, the showroom was spotless clean.