Fred Beans Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

858 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901

New 888-645-1556
Used 888-645-1557
Service 888-231-7688

Everything Automotive! Over 5,000 Vehicles in Stock.

Great Dealership, but long process

by from Doylestown, Pa |

Bought a Ram 1500 from Fred Beans recently, took a long time to get prices. Dealt with a salesmen Ryan, and his manager Jon. Got the right price and left happy.

Horrible Experiance

by from Doylestown PA |

I went to this dealership in interest of one of there used vehicles. I told then what I could afford monthly and they still pressed me to pay about 150 dollars a month more. Once I said no and asked to talk to the financial person he was extremely disrespectful and said simply "he didn't have time". On top of that, I went to look at the car and they said it was a certain price, and said that its the bottom line price no less, 1 week later they drop the price.... Not very good service.

AVOID.

by from Philadelphia |

Spoke with Chris on the phone twice. Told me the tires on the car I was interested were "pretty new." Set up an appointment. He said "this is a great time to come checkout that vehicle." Said that if he was busy there would definitely be someone to help me. I get there. The tires are practically bald. Chris is busy with someone else and I am told by a nice gentleman that no one is available to help me. I was clear with Chris that this was an hour drive for me each way and he insisted that this was a good time to come. I wouldn't buy anything from this guy.

Looking to Purchase a Grand Cherokee

by from Bucks County |

I called in for information on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I currently have a Lexus and want to upgrade to a newer vehicle. I spoke with a salesmen Ryan, and he was very helpful. He didn't lie to me like normal salesmen just to get me in the door. He told me the specific model with the color I wanted was not on their lot. He was truthful and kind, that quality is rare among car sales. Every experience I've had before has been a negative one, and he catered to my needs and requests. I told him that I needed my husband present to make the final purchase and he was comfortable with letting me leave the dealership without have multiple managers trying to keep me in the store to get me to buy on the spot. I really like the Jeep look and style, I am used to a smaller luxury car. I didn't think I'd find an interest in the Jeeps but they sure upgraded the luxury and class of the Jeep. I will be back after the new year to purchase from Fred Beans. Plus, the showroom was spotless clean.

Clean Showroom, Friendly Salesman, Fun Experience

by from Phila, PA |

Visited the Dealership on Black Friday and was greeted by a younger Salesman by the name of Ryan while peeking into several cars on the lot. There were many cars and trucks on the lot to chose from. Even the Showroom was clean and well-lit with multiple models on display. Ryan was friendly and an attentive listener as I requested further information regarding the differences between two models. Feeling comfortable and having the details and differences clearly explained, we went for two Test Drives where I loved the second vehicle. Ryan was an excellent Salesman and a pleasant person. Overall, I will be returning for my purchase shortly.

Helpful Salesman

by from Easton, PA |

Salesman here was great! My mom and I dread car shopping because of the overly pushy salesmen, but here I felt comfortable and informed. We were browsing the used car lot and were approached by Ryan. We told him we were looking for a safe vehicle with good gas mileage to make my commute between home and school easier and less expensive. He was very helpful in explaining our options, and really good at listening to our concerns. Ended up not buying a car, but will definitely return here when we are ready to buy.

Great salesman { Ryan

by from Quakertown Pa |

Ryan tall man but super sweet, only wants you to get what you want, not pushy. New at the job but really good at it. We did not mind waiting our turn, worth the time we got a wonderful deal

Good service

by from Doylestown pa |

My experience with Fred beans dealership was very good. Charles Peoples was able to give me good info and a fair price on my jeep wrangler. I will see him again when I purchase my next vehicle.

Great experience with sales rep

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Came in this past month to purchase a used vehicle and dealt with a new new sales rep named Ryan. Obviously Fred Beans trains their new employees well, Ryan was very helpful. He took his time to walk us through the entire vehicle. There were times he didn't know an answer and he was able to ask a fellow employee or manager and get back to us quickly. I'd recommend anyone interested in financing a car to go to Fred Beans Dodge, and ask for Ryan.

Great dealership!!

by from Warrington, Pennsylvania |

I came in and bought my Grand Cherokee off of Fred Beans and had an excellent buying experience. My salesman Yanni was extremely knowledgeable and made the buying process extremely easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership!! Thanks Fred Beans

NEVER. AGAIN.

by from Whitehouse Station, NJ |

My brother and I made an appointment to look at two vehicles (with the intention of purchasing two vehicles) on Friday, for Monday. Along with the appointment, I gave the secretary a second and third choice vehicles and options for the salesperson to pull and show as well. After driving an hour and a half, I was told the one vehicle I inquired about was sold (yet it was still on the website and carfax showed no record of a sale). The second was located at a dealership up the road (why it hadn't been driven over as the secretary said it would, is beyond me). Obviously, no other options had been pulled to show either. After finally driving to the other location to check out vehicle #2, we discovered a beehive inside. On top of that, the communication between our salesperson and his manager abysmal. We didn't and will never purchase anything from Fred Beans.