Keenan Honda

854 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-550-7753 New 877-550-7753
Used 866-413-2509 Used 866-413-2509
Service 888-832-0038 Service 888-832-0038

Ask about our Keenan Plus program benefits, included with the purchase of every new and used vehicle

Best Team Work

by from Doylestown PA |

From the moment I enter the showroom I was greeted with friendly smiles and directed to a sales person. I asked to see a specific car and Tony (my sales person) said there was one in the show room. The knowledge he shared about the Honda CRV was impressive. Since it was the top of the line Touring package I asked if any other model had leather trim as it was most important to me. We went to the lot and he showed me the EXL... I was not a fan of test drivng vehicles as I do get nervous. But when we sat in the car and he went through all the features I was so relaxed at that point I asked if I could test drive it. He asked for my license made a copy, grab a plate and off we went. I know I had narrow my search for a car between two maufacutures... I left my information with Tony and we said goodbye. He followed up with me the next day and I told him I would be back with my husband who is wheelchair bound and in a nursing home. I needed to make sure he would be comfortable entering and exiting the car. I was so blessed to have the compassion we received from Tony when I was transferring my husband back and forth, I again test drove the car with my husband and Tony. To make a long story short, I filled out the application and started the process to figure out my finances. I had a trade in and so on.... Never went back to the other car dealer. Tony made an appointment on Friday the 28th of Aug to close the deal after working with me to meet all my needs. The process went so smoothly....what a great team.

September 4, 2015

Hi Nana! Thank you so much for giving us this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the sales support you received from Tony, and that he ensured that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

2 Hondas and counting

by from Holland, PA |

This is actually the 2nd Honda we've purchased at Keenan. Both times, we worked with Pat Regan who is awesome. He turned a traditionally painful experience into a painless one. He was honest, up-front, and super quick. Additionally, I drive past 2 other Honda dealerships to get our Pilot and CR-V serviced here. They are an incredible team who go above and beyond, every time. Keep up the great work!!!

January 19, 2016

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience(s) with us! We are so glad that you were happy with the customer service you received from Pat, as well as our dealership overall. We truly appreciate your continued business, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Excellent sales experience

by from Warminster, PA |

Greetings All, Yesterday, I returned to Keenan to trade in my '98 Honda Accord at the place of its purchase 15 years ago. I was very pleased with my salesman, Tony Caporaletti and his knowledge and patience showing me around. Tony and the Keenan team made me feel special and they were willing to work with me so that I could get my special deal for a great price. I ended up purchasing a '12 Honda V6 Accord EX-L and have been very please so far. Thanks for another great car buying experience Keenan! Sincerely, David Sebastian

January 15, 2016

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support that Tony provided, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Accord!

Wonderful car buying experience with Tarra!

by from Perkasie, PA |

Tarra was very patient (even with my 2 boys in tow!) and not at all pushy. Bought my '16 Pilot from her. This was my first experience at Keenan and I'll definitely be back! Tarra is super friendly and easy to get along with--go see her!

January 6, 2016

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Tarra provided throughout the purchase of your new Honda Pilot. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Excellent Sales Experience: Screaming Deal!

by from Schwenksville |

John Carper was our sales rep: He worked pleasantly with us, and finally presented us with a deal that we really liked -- better than what we anticipated! John and Matt were a great team; resourceful and accommodating. We highly recommend them!

December 2, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear everything went smoothly with your purchase, and that you were happy with the customer service that John and Matt provided. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

No pressure sales

by from Ambler |

So happy with my new car and all the help from Keenan staff. We were not hassled at all - only helped. Made the process easy to understand. I'll surely recommend Keenan to friends. Thanks Pat!

November 12, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a relaxed and hassle-free car-buying experience with us, and that Pat was able to help you through your purchase with ease. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

great customer service

by from warrington, PA |

we bought our honda CR-V 2015 today and we felt pleasure working with keenan honda as they have best people working inside such as john carper, we are thankful to him that he gave us best deal and made us feel like family with their great customer service. best experience to work with keenan honda and specially john carper *you rock boy* (Y)

November 1, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from John, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

First Honda purchase

by from Doylestown, PA |

I purchased my 2016 Pilot via Keenan's relationship with the Costco car buyer program. Throughout my experience, everyone from my sales person (Mitch) to the manager to finance and service (minor question) have been attentive and professional. Mitch and the team are very knowledgeable of this new model and were patient and courteous every step of the way. I look forward to continue to patronize Keenan Honda.

October 28, 2015

Hi Melissa! Thank you so much for this great review. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Mitch and our team provided, and that everything went smoothly with your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

Great Dealership

by from Pottstown, PA |

I had a great experience at Keenan! I needed a car to replace the one that was totaled. I was looking for a used car which they had a large amount of. Tony who helped us was extrememly helpful and allowed me to have a great experience with buying my first car! He was very pacient with me in finding exactly what I wanted in my price range. I would definitley recommend anyone to Kennan, if they are looking new or used! Thank you guys for all your help and pacients.

October 23, 2015

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Tony, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Great Dealership

by from Cherryville, Pa |

The staff at Keenan Honda are wonderful! Helpful, friendly and accommodating. I am extremely thankful, they really stepped up to assist in a matter that should have been addressed by the manufacturer. They appreciate your business and are willing to show it. Highly recommended!

September 25, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience at our dealership. We do truly appreciate your business and your recommendation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!