Keenan Honda

854 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-550-7753
Used 866-413-2509
Service 888-832-0038

Ask about our Keenan Plus program benefits, included with the purchase of every new and used vehicle

Great Service

by from Perkasie, PA |

I have just purchased my 5th Honda from Keenan in 8 1/2 years. Andrew Sassane is an excellent salesperson with good follow-up without being pushy. At time of purchase, Andy thoroughly explained the functions of the car with great patience and made sure I understood. I did look at other dealers and other types of vehicles, but something drew me back to Keenan and another Honda. We have consistently experienced good service from this dealership -- I am pretty picky when it comes to sales and service. Andy did not disappoint, and I can highly recommend him and Keenan Honda.

June 5, 2014

Hello! Thank you for giving us a great review and for sharing this wonderful feedback. We are so glad you were happy with Andrew, and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Fabulous Service

by from Pipersville PA |

The entire sales crew -- especially Cindy --- were the most helpful and patient sales force. They helped through our negotiations and paperwork which can be overwhelming. We would recommend Keenan Honda and their sales force to anyone interested in purchasing a Honda. Thank you so much -- we are really thrilled with our purchase and it would not have been possible without your help!

Great experience

by from Lansdale, Pa |

My husband and I made a call to Keenan Honda to check their inventory. My husband was lucky enough to have Mark answer. Mark asked his name, and what we were looking for, and even on the phone went on to explain the different trim levels available. We made an appointment to see Mark later the same afternoon because we were so impressed by his helpfulness over the phone. When we arrived at the dealership, he greeted us, took the time to go over the vehicle, and show us different pricing options. He was not pushy, and was very informative. We chose to make our purchase the same day because Mark was so easy to deal with. We will be happy to recommend him and Keenan Honda to our family and friends.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Allentown, PA |

My wife and I purchased another CRV at Keenan Honda yesterday, and once again, it was a pleasure to deal with professionals who take their work seriously and aim to please. Our salesperson, Pat Regan, is extremely knowledgeable, and knows how to deal with people making such a large purchase. Pat answered all of our questions, but more importantly, anticipated our questions, and provided important information before being asked. Sales manager, Mark Lenny, as he has done before, offered us a sale price that was excellent. We had done our research, as most people do today, and we knew this was a good deal. Finance officer, Steve Kern, handled the final paperwork in a friendly and efficient manner, and was completely respectful. Thank you all for this excellent buying experience. You are all complete professionals. We know we are going to enjoy our new Honda, and look forward to many happy years of ownership.

Great experience

by from Allentown, PA |

I had a great experience while car shopping at Keenan Honda. Patrick Regan was so friendly, knowledgeable, and help. With his help and the help of Steve Kern I was able to purchase a Honda civic that I love. I now have a car that has all the technology that I was looking for, great mileage, and most importantly payments that fit my budget! I will definitely shop at Keenan Honda again and would recommend them to anyone! Go see Pat if you are looking for a great experience and a great car.

October 31, 2014

Hi Cassie! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the sales support you received from Pat, and that you were happy with your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Aim to please....

by from Warrington, Pa |

Andrew Sassane was directed to be my sales associate. Attentive, courteous, professional & bottom line oriented. Went out of his way to satisfy my particular needs.

October 22, 2014

Hello! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Andrew and your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business,and thank you for your recommendation!

Great Experience

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I was at the Honda dealership on three occasions and Josh was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, polite, and professional. Josh answered all my questions and if he didn't have the answer he obtained the correct answer from a coworker. I appreciated the fact that he asked a coworker and didn't just make up an answer. On the second visit we started the paperwork and the next day when I picked up my car everything was ready in a timely manner. He explained all the features in my car and advised me if I had any additional questions to give him a call. (Which I did). Regards Kathy R (NJ)

October 7, 2014

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your car-buying experience with us, and that Josh was able to provide you with great sales support. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Great buying experience

by from Quakertown, PA |

I must say down the line, the sales team treated me very well. The test drive was great. Patrick was very knowledgeable of the different models I was considering. I was looking at the 2014 Honda Accord Ex. The numbers for the car were agreed upon pretty quickly, no haggling. A good price to boot. Next was the finance dept.. Oh how I despise finance depts at car dealerships. Mix up numbers, change pricing of the car, and not to mention overselling unneeded warranties. But at Keenan I was in and out in 5 minutes. He told me to just sign off on the car. Wow, that was easy. Afterwards, Patrick solved the insurance situation and proceeded to walk me through the owners manual. He showed new features and helpful hints to make my car transition easier. On top of that, we went to my car and he patiently helped me setup my Bluetooth. Great customer service. I forgot to mention I bought my car on Friday the weekend of Labor Day. I'm pretty sure Patrick wanted to go home and start his weekend but he stayed to help me. I can't say enough how well I was treated at Keenan. Thank you very much.

new accord purchase

by from Abington, PA |

I bought a new Accord from Keenan and the experience couldn't have been better. I got the car I wanted, the process was smooth and fast, and most importantly they gave me a great price. Thanks Lisa and Iggy!

Used car purchase for daughter

by from Doylestown, PA |

We did a lot of upfront online research. However, there's a lot of dealerships nearby that were convenient to visit, and I could check the inventory for myself on Sunday or during regular hours. I've never owned a Honda before, but knew of its quality reputation from references, including a co-worker who recently purchased a used vehicle there for his growing family. Of all the local dealerships visited, Keenan Honda was the only one during my visits to the lots where I was greeted every time by someone in Sales. Joe provided excellent sales service from the start and was prompt and detailed in all communications. He got the answers quickly from service and/or management quickly for anything that came up. All my concerns were addressed. My experience with the service there on prepping the vehicle and their addressing any issues, combined with some other references to the service quality, has me confident that my vehicle will be taken care of by bringing it there. Thanks

August 26, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Joe and your car buying experience with us. Also, we know you have many choices in regards to which Honda dealer you go to, and we thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you again, and enjoy your new Honda!

Great Customer Support

by from Duryea, PA |

Pat Reagan was an experienced and knowledgeable salesman who went the extra mile to make our purchase a super experience. He worked to meet our requirements, as well as his sales manager is making our experience an exceptional one. Great teamwork on their part!!!! Excellent!!!!!!! Major issue in getting the finance side completed however. We waited two and one-half hours (2.5) to get into the finance office to complete the paperwork. Took only fifteen (15) minutes to get that done once we made it to the office. This needs to be streamlined!!!!! Poor

August 6, 2014

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for this great review and for taking the time to provide this feedback! We are sorry to hear that you had a lengthy wait for finance, this is normally not the case, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We're glad to hear that overall, you were pleased with your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!