Keenan Honda

854 N. Easton Rd., Doylestown, PA 18902

New 877-550-7753
Used 866-413-2509
Service 888-832-0038

Ask about our Keenan Plus program benefits, included with the purchase of every new and used vehicle

Great Service

by from Perkasie, PA |

I have just purchased my 5th Honda from Keenan in 8 1/2 years. Andrew Sassane is an excellent salesperson with good follow-up without being pushy. At time of purchase, Andy thoroughly explained the functions of the car with great patience and made sure I understood. I did look at other dealers and other types of vehicles, but something drew me back to Keenan and another Honda. We have consistently experienced good service from this dealership -- I am pretty picky when it comes to sales and service. Andy did not disappoint, and I can highly recommend him and Keenan Honda.

June 5, 2014

Hello! Thank you for giving us a great review and for sharing this wonderful feedback. We are so glad you were happy with Andrew, and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Great Service!

by from Pipersville, PA |

Keenan Honda and Pat Regan made my car buying experience easy and enjoyable! This was my first car purchase through Honda, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. Thank you, Keenan and Pat for helping me reach the goal of owning my new car!

March 27, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We so glad to hear that Pat was able to make your car-buying experience a good one. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new car!

Great Prices and Service from Patrick Regan

by from Philadelphia, PA Region |

Not only have I purchased used cars from Keenan Honda, I recommended it to my family and friends. So far 4 people I referred have gotten excellent deals on used vehicles. I highly recommend you go to Patrick Regan. He will actually look for vehicles that meet your budget, miles you're looking for and description. Pat will also be glad to answer questions and help educate you so you can be a wise buyer. They gave me more for my trade in than I expected (researched on line what it was worth) even after telling everything that was wrong with my trade in and potential other problems. I checked out the prices and didn't find any place that beat their price. Also with the way they bring the used vehicles to like new standards I am confident that you will find what you need and want there. I am confident Pat Regan will do the same outstanding job for you.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with the customer service you've received from our dealership with your past used car purchases (and most recently, from Patrick). Thank you for your business, and for your recommendations!

Great experience

by from Doylestown PA |

Had great experience working with Mike. He was patient and helpful throughout the process. Recommend working with him if you want a respectful and non-pushy sales rep. overall great experience with everyone involved in our purchase. would definitely go back

March 23, 2015

Hi Jerry! Thanks for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Mike as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for you business, and for your recommendation!

New CRV

by from Garnet Valley, PA |

Cindy Carr was great. All at dealership were friendly. Cindy was easy to work with, down to earth and didn't try to sell things I didn't need. Would highly recommend working with her! Love my CRV!

March 16, 2015

Hello Sue! Thank you for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support you received from Cindy. Thank your for your business, and for your recommendation!

Excellent Experience

by from Boyertown, PA |

Go to Keenan Honda. Pat R. was the nicest car salesman I have ever had to deal with and Steve in finance was so easy to deal with as well. I have always been a 'finance to own' shopper, but this time around I decided to lease. Pat and Steve made the entire experience smooth and easy. There was no hassle. I did most of the paperwork ahead of time and was better off for it. Keenan has a new loyal customer on their hands for many years to come.

March 2, 2015

Hello Jacklyn! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the level of customer service provided by Pat and Steve, and that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us. We truly appreciate your business!

Great Customer Service

by from Pennsylvania |

I worked with Josh Storey for a second time and he always knows exactly what I am looking for in a car. By the time I arrived to look at the new 2015 CRV models, he had already pulled aside a car for me. The visit went great and I drove that same car off the lot, the exact same day. No matter who you deal with upon your visit, this dealership is jam packed with friendly faces and very helpful sales people. My car shopping experience went very smoothly and that is all thanks to the great customer service. Also note, they even have their own insurance agency directly within the dealership. Having an agent on site made setting up my new car coverage that much easier!

February 24, 2015

Hi Natasha! Thank you for giving us this great review. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Josh, and your overall car-buying experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business! Thanks again, and enjoy your new CR-V!

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Doylestown, PA |

We spent a lot of time researching the vehicle we wanted to buy, but also wanted to find the best dealership. Keenan Honda has a great reputation so we asked for an internet quote. Joe Danzo responded and we scheduled an appointment with him for the next day. We could not have had a better buying experience and very impressed with Joe's professionalism, attention to detail and customer service approach. He answered all our questions and we couldn't be more pleased with our new Honda. We are pleased to be another very satisfied Keenan Honda customer and write such a positive review.

February 17, 2015

Hello! Thank you for writing this great review and sharing this wonderful feedback about Joe and your overall car-buying experience with us. We are so happy that everything went smoothly for you, and that you drove home a happy customer. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda!

Efficient, Friendly, and Professional

by from Narberth, PA |

This was my best and easiest car buying experience. I looked at three different Honda dealers and Keenan offered the best price with the least amount of hassle. Our sales person, Joe Danzo, was very responsive and easy to work with. He was extremely patient with all of our questions and made us feel very at home and comfortable with Keenan. This was a an easy car buying experience that was quick and efficient. We got the exact car we wanted at a great price and are very happy with our decision. We will definitely recommend Keenan Honda and specifically Joe to our friends and family.

February 17, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback! We are so glad that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, as well as the customer service you received from Joe. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Hassle-Free Experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

After shopping for a new car at a few dealerships, I requested an Internet quote for a 2015 Civic EX-L with Navigation after business hours one night from Keenan Honda. The next morning Joe Danzo promptly called me and quoted me a lease price. At no time did he pressure me and he made sure the vehicle I wanted was in stock and even sent me a picture of the car and window sticker. Whenever I called to speak with Joe he was available and he called me immediately with any updates. Upon delivery Joe was friendly and ensured I was fully aware of all the features of the car. This was a no- hassle, no pressure buying experience. Everything was negotiated over the phone and there were no high-pressure or sales tactics. When I received delivery of the vehicle the paperwork process took less than 15 minutes! I would definitely recommend Joe and Keenan Honda!

February 17, 2015

Hi Warren! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new Civic, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Wonderful experience! Go to Keenan, ask for Joe.

by from Washington Crossing, PA |

I bought a 2015 Odyssey Touring and a 2015 Civic from Keenan yesterday. I had shopped many of the Honda dealers in a 50 mile radius of my home and not only was Keenan where I found the best prices, their customer service was outstanding. Joe took the time to speak to me without any bait and switch gimmicks and without trying to pawn me off on a high pressure sales closer -- two tactics almost every other dealership tried. Joe never hounded me, just let me take my time and make the decisions that work best for my family and our situation. Upon delivery, he walked me through all the features in both cars and even set up my bluetooth in the van. I can't speak highly enough of Keenan, and would buy another car from Joe Danzo any day.

February 13, 2015

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! It's great to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, and that you didn't feel pressured in any way. That is always our goal! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Odyssey!