Thompson Lexus

50 W Swamp Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901

New 866-240-3974 New 866-240-3974
Used 888-299-0717 Used 888-299-0717
Service 866-931-0584 Service 866-931-0584

Complimentary car wash, vacuum and loaner vehicles available with every service

Great Friendly Staff and Service

by from Willow Grove,Pa |

As a customer of a Lexus Rx350 i recommend Thompson Lexus to everyone! I am always taking excellant care of from the time I drive in by the staff whom always have smiles on their face and somthing nice to say till the time i check out ! I also enjoy the fresh cookies the oatmeal cranberry are the best along with the availibility of a loaner vehicle if or whenever needed! I give this dealership 10+ *****'s I am a stastifyed customer and will return! Thank You Tompson Lexus Staff

November 25, 2015

Tina: Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We're so glad that your experiences with Thompson Lexus have been successful and pleasant. We look forward to working with you again in the future, and we'll make sure not to run out of the oatmeal cranberry cookies!

excellent customer service and facilities

by from willow grove pa |

Thompson Lexus of Doylestown is excellant! From the time i arrive greeted with smiles and sometimes a joke or two while i'm waiting eating fresh cookies while relaxing in the spacious lounge till the time i checkout i'm surrounded with a wonderful group of people that always take great care of me! Thank You Sincerely , Tina Stone a very happy customer

November 29, 2015

Tina: Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We strive to provide every customer with a positive and warm experience, and we appreciate your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Very Good Experience

by from Walnutport, PA |

My wife and I met with Ryan McKinnon to test drive a used car. Long story short Ryan worked very hard to get us a really good deal. In the end we decided not to buy that car (Chevy) because it was not the best choice for our family needs. I would definitely consider buying a car from Thompson Lexus in the future.

October 30, 2015

Greg and Angie: Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We're so glad that your experience with Thompson Lexus was pleasant, and we'll be sure to pass on your comments to Ryan. We strive to make every customer feel comfortable and confident with their purchase, and we look forward to helping you find the next vehicle for your family!

First Class Dealership / First Class Thompson Team

by from Franconia, PA |

I have recently purchased my second vehicle from Thompson Lexus. This my first experience working with Ryan McKinnon. He exemplifies what Thompson is all about; Service! The process was seamless and Ryan really took the time to understand my needs. Thompson has a customer for life!

August 29, 2015

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience! We are thrilled to hear that Ryan took such good care of you. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Fantastic Service

by from Warwick pa |

Staff at Thompson Lexus Service is the tops. Been to a lot of highline dealerships in the past. This one leaves them in the dust. Keep up the great work. Louie from Warwick.

May 6, 2015

Thank you, Louie, for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear of your experience with our dealership - thanks again!

Emission Light on Dashboard

by from Lower Gwynedd, PA |

Had a problem with emission light and an expensive repair. Just outside of warranty. Lexus worked it out for me in a very professional manner.

November 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to hear that everything worked out!

Ryan at Thompson Lexus Rocks!

by from Chalfont, PA |

Ryan Mckinnon of Thompson Lexus was recommended to us by a fellow Thompson employee from the Audi dealer. Once we determined that the Audi Q5 wouldn't meet our needs, we were told to visit with Ryan. Needless to say, it was the easiest, and most pleasant, car buying experience ever! Ryan was patient, listened to our needs, worked with us on pricing, and delivered 100%. I've only had my car for 2 days and I love it. We will definitely return to Thompson Lexus for our future Lexus purchases. Ryan, thanks for making our car purchase so easy!

September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your experience with Ryan and are so happy that you love your car. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

Breanna Alldred (Internet Sales) was very responsive, and provided clear communication throughout the entire buying process. John Ciocca (Sales Manager) stood behind the dealership's competitive pricing, and ensured the best vehicle price was provided. He was very direct about all pricing, fees, taxes, etc. Lauren Ross (Finance Consultant) clearly explained all paperwork, and answered all our questions in detail. Gary Koch (Sales Consultant) provided a quick and easy out-the-door process, and guided us through the finalization process step-by-step. He also took the time to explain in detail all the technology components in the new vehicle. The dealership was very comfortable, and what you would expect from a luxury car company.

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed account of your experience at our dealership! We are so happy to hear that everyone you encountered was professional and helpful. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

A Luxurious Lexus Experience

by from Wayne, PA |

I have owned every luxury brand of automobile over the last 45 years. Last three were Lexus vehicles. LS, RX and RX. All from Thompson Lexus. Most professional dealership of all brands. Gary Koch was my sales consultant and went the extra mile to assist with my purchase. Very professional and knowledgeable about my vehicle. Pleasant and enjoyable experience. Sharon Gigliotti the Finance Manager is a real pleasure to work with on all of the documentation. Very professional experience overall!

April 16, 2014

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Gary and Sharon, and we hope you are enjoying your new purchase!

Great Service: Complete professionalism!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We've been extremely pleased with the professionalism and service we have always received from this location. Wayne goes above and beyond and always delivers!

April 16, 2014

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience at our dealership! Wayne is an integral part of our team and we are thrilled that he exceeded your expectations.