Thompson Lexus

50 W Swamp Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901

New 866-240-3974
Used 888-299-0717
Service 866-931-0584

We won't meet your automotive needs, we'll exceed them!

Smart Sales, Comfortable Service

by from Langhorne, PA |

Ryan Mckinnon of Thompson Lexus was recommended to us by a friend and now I can see why she has bought several Lexus cars from him. While we were shopping we visited several dealerships, including sales people from whom we had previously purchased cars. Ryan was the only on to get me to take a test drive after meeting for the first time and reviewing my needs. Most car shoppers want the best value and don't relish negotiating for it. While other dealers waited for me to return or ask, Ryan proactively sent me a text message with an improved offer. It worked. I returned to find the only car parked in front of the dealership was the very SUV we had been discussing. Sharon, the friendliest, most upbeat, most unlikely finance person you'll ever meet took us through the paperwork in record time (didn't this usually take excruciating hours??). Did I mention "cue the raving fan" just as we were making the decision to purchase? Apparently Ryan has quite a few die hard fans and one such repeat customer couldn't help chiming in that Ryan was the best salesperson on the planet! Mr. Norton, you just might be right about that.

February 27, 2014

Diane - Thank you so much for this glowing review! Ryan and Sharon certainly are integral members of our team and we are thrilled to hear of your positive interactions with them. (We also had to laugh at your mention of the "raving fan"!) Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience, and welcome to the Thompson family!

Ryan at Thompson Lexus Rocks!

by from Chalfont, PA |

Ryan Mckinnon of Thompson Lexus was recommended to us by a fellow Thompson employee from the Audi dealer. Once we determined that the Audi Q5 wouldn't meet our needs, we were told to visit with Ryan. Needless to say, it was the easiest, and most pleasant, car buying experience ever! Ryan was patient, listened to our needs, worked with us on pricing, and delivered 100%. I've only had my car for 2 days and I love it. We will definitely return to Thompson Lexus for our future Lexus purchases. Ryan, thanks for making our car purchase so easy!

September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your experience with Ryan and are so happy that you love your car. Welcome to the Thompson family!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

Breanna Alldred (Internet Sales) was very responsive, and provided clear communication throughout the entire buying process. John Ciocca (Sales Manager) stood behind the dealership's competitive pricing, and ensured the best vehicle price was provided. He was very direct about all pricing, fees, taxes, etc. Lauren Ross (Finance Consultant) clearly explained all paperwork, and answered all our questions in detail. Gary Koch (Sales Consultant) provided a quick and easy out-the-door process, and guided us through the finalization process step-by-step. He also took the time to explain in detail all the technology components in the new vehicle. The dealership was very comfortable, and what you would expect from a luxury car company.

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed account of your experience at our dealership! We are so happy to hear that everyone you encountered was professional and helpful. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

A Luxurious Lexus Experience

by from Wayne, PA |

I have owned every luxury brand of automobile over the last 45 years. Last three were Lexus vehicles. LS, RX and RX. All from Thompson Lexus. Most professional dealership of all brands. Gary Koch was my sales consultant and went the extra mile to assist with my purchase. Very professional and knowledgeable about my vehicle. Pleasant and enjoyable experience. Sharon Gigliotti the Finance Manager is a real pleasure to work with on all of the documentation. Very professional experience overall!

April 16, 2014

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Gary and Sharon, and we hope you are enjoying your new purchase!

Great Service: Complete professionalism!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We've been extremely pleased with the professionalism and service we have always received from this location. Wayne goes above and beyond and always delivers!

April 16, 2014

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience at our dealership! Wayne is an integral part of our team and we are thrilled that he exceeded your expectations.

Great purchase support and information

by from Doylestown, PA |

Sales representative was very knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to work with. Thompson organization provides professional, courteous, and excellent service.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we are thrilled that you had such a positive experience!

Complete Satisfaction

by from South Jersey |

My wife and I were looking to upgrade our SUV to meet the needs of our growing family. We search Thompson's website routinely as it is easy to use, contains great photos, and detailed write-ups. We found a pre-owned GX in inventory and immediately contacted Ryan McKinnon, with whom we've had previous dealings with. Ryan bent over backwards to make the numbers work. We scheduled an evening pick up and hours before Ryan was texting us photos of it having been freshly prepped. I think he was as genuinely excited as we were. Upon arrival at the dealership, the GX was parked front and center. It was as described (we had not seen it in person) if not better. As I walked inside I was greeted by friendly staff and offered a beverage. The paperwork was all ready and there were no surprises. The finance manager (whose name escapes me) was polite, prompt, and professional. Everything was top notch and exactly as promised. I would highly recommend Thompson Lexus, and specifically Ryan McKinnon, to the most discerning buyer.

March 13, 2014

Ed - Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your experience with Ryan and our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your GX - welcome to the Thompson family!

It really was a pleasure to buy our Lexus.

by from Doylestown, Pa |

Heather, the sales professional, was wonderful. We did not feel any pressure to purchase and she was informed, friendly and understood our budget and expectations for a certified car. She explained the extended warranty not as a sales pitch, but, rather, took into account the mileage we drive every year. (We had actually gone out to lunch at a nearby Chinese restaurant. We did not expect to buy a car that day. Heather accompanied us on a test drive. The car, an LS460, the mileage, the price and the professionalism of Heather sold us on the car.) After we agreed to purchase the car, we met with another very friendly and helpful woman (sorry, we forgot her name) who explained all the forms to us. We actually had fun purchasing our car. How many people can say that!?

March 11, 2014

Michael and Madelyn - Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Heather and Sharon, who are both integral members of our team here at Thompson Lexus. We're so happy that you had fun... that's what car-buying should be about!

Excellent Buying Experioence

by from Jamison, PA |

We are not new to the car buying experience, having purchased many cars, both new and used, over 30 years. This buying experience rates up there as one of the best. Anne Kalilla was great to work with. We looked at and test drove Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, and Acura before deciding on the RX 350. Anne was very helpful and offered a test drive at our initial contact. We were impressed with Anne's professional bearing, knowledge of the Lexus product line and car features, sense of humor, and willingness to work through the minefields of trade in values and finances. This is our second experience with buying a car through the Thompson organization, and we would definitely recommend Anne and Thompson Lexus to friends considering a Lexus automobile.

March 11, 2014

Kurt and Marilyn - Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with Anne and our dealership. Enjoy your RX!

Friendly salesman and dealer

by from Montgomeryville, PA |

Thompson Lexus was a pleasure to deal with. Gary Koch, the salesman was knowledgeable and friendly. He helped me choose the car best for my needs. I highly recommend Thompson Lexus and Gary.

February 27, 2014

Sammy - thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with Gary. Enjoy your new vehicle!

This is the best dealership ever!!

by from Newtown, Pa. |

This is the third time that I have leased a new Lexus from Thompson Lexus and it won't be my last time. Heather McDowell is an exceedingly professional, smart, pragmatic, accomodating and knowledgeable salesperson who will stop at nothing to make your experience at the dealership pleasant and productive. She will work with you to make you get the best deal. She will advocate for your particular needs to be met. In short, she is a superb person to work with and is a tremendous asset to the dealership

February 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. Heather is an indispensable member of our team and we are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with her!